Opinion about this?

Opinion about this?

Looks pretty bad.

>parasol spinning around
>character fixed only getting smaller
This shit is disgusting and shouldn't be even allowed.

what the fuck is that garbage?

Shaft is a fucking embarrassment.

Holy shit, it's 1996 all over again

heh, got me with this.

Yes I agree.

Shaft just confuses me sometimes. It would've made far more sense to simply use different cuts in this scene.
But they constantly try to made continuous shots that look god awful. They do it a lot in monogatari where they start at the feet and then head up to the head tilt. And every goddamn time it looks like shit.
But they keep doing it. The fuck?

What's the best subs? I just downloaded Silux on a whim.

it's selling quite well, retards

So? It still looks bad.

I don't think that's what we're questioning but okay.

I enjoyed watching it, and that scene was the only scene that stuck out as jarring to me, you guys just overreact to everything.

The quality still sucks.

It sort of looks like their world is being sucked into the accretion disk of a black hole

>no background
>the floor and tree look like they came from a PS2 game
>the characters don't even turn with the camera, they just get smaller

I think it looks subpar overall.

What was SHAFT thinking for fucks sake? Did they unironically thought it looked "cool", or something? I can't stop laughing
That girl appearing randomly at the end of the scene makes things even funnier too.

I think they just didn't have the time and money to spend on this show. Aniplex is probably mad at them for making Kizu fop and aren't giving them enough budget.

Watching SHAFT shows embarrasses me to be honest.

Stop posting it we get it it's bad jesus christ be original for once...

even 3d looks good in hyouka

>that
>looking good
no

Pretty gay.

why?

Its just inexplicably gay.

>butthurt shaftfag
It's hilarious no matter how many times I see it.

Very well done. How CGI needs to be used in anime. Only complaint is how the characters keep the same position and don't rotate at all with anything else.

Looks kind of like shit desu familia

Looks boring but I like the tree

Nice bait.

please elaborate

why is it almost 30 seconds long

Its just fucking gay alright.

you shouldn't bother with zaregoto trash. it's the poor man's hyouka

Hyouka is poor man's Bake

"just for fun"

Can you at least give a reason instead just posting like a brainless shitposter?

It has some really jarring issues where the 2D sprites are moving at a different framerate than the background and the characters end up standing in a different place after the camera pan.

Some of the textures/models are really low resolution and the camera is shoved right up in them. This shouldn't happen in something that's pre-rendered.

They didn't model much of the scene and just put painted backgrounds on flat walls, which fucks up the depth in the scene and makes it really obvious when they did model certain objects.

Overall, it looks cheap and amateurish like most anime CG.

Why the sage? Fuck off.

I disagree with pretty much everything you just said, and It still looks much better than this

Why is Kyoani so shit?
Just Kyoanifags that haven't even watched it

>Randomly
It was an introduction, MC and that girls assistant were talking about her

Are you analy devastated with Kizu and 3-gatsu flopping?

What's with Kumiko and sliding all the time? Well I guess teleporting in that scene

This shitpost is getting stale.

>Stops moving her hands
>Sound of crowd clapping with no one even clapping

This is terrible

Not like it really matters to me, I'm enjoying both and they're much more entertaining than KnK and Hibike.

Oops, wrong Hibishit webm

SHAFTshitters BTFO

>Static skirts

>Girls walking don't have shadows
>Almost like they're walking in place

You guys just don't know true artistic quality when you see it.

It's like throwing pearls to swine.

I don't get it, what are you trying to prove here?

Seeing haters crying embarrasses me to be honest.

I don't understand the mindset of someone that buys into studio wars bullshit this much. Eupho has absolutely nothing to do with Zaregoto and pointing out minor mistakes in an unrelated TV series isn't going to convince people that the sequence OP posted isn't ugly and comical.

>he's complaining about sage
>something that 70% of Sup Forums userbase do

A flop which they will recover.

I don't understand the mindset of Kyoanifags always wanting to start studio war bullshit, such a cancerbase.

Man i gotta thank that episode director for bringing the bad in Kyoani.

The only one that wants to start studio wars all the time is you.

>WAHHH WAHHH
>UUUU UUUU
Can't all of you just be adults and judge an anime without having to deal with retarded ass studio wars fucking bullshit

It's shit