imgur.com/gallery/zXlmi
scarygodmother.wikia.com/wiki/Josuke_Higashikata
scarygodmother.wikia.com/wiki/Giorno_Giovanna
scarygodmother.wikia.com/wiki/Diavolo
scarygodmother.wikia.com/wiki/DIO
scarygodmother.wikia.com/wiki/Mamma_mia
scarygodmother.wikia.com/wiki/Bully_Buster_Gang
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

how the fuck do these threads go so fast?
I'm gay

shit, I was just making the new thread. at least it finally got made, though.

how long until kosaku kira snaps and kills those two people in their apartment?

WHO HERE IS READY FOR POOR RUSE AND PAPI IS NOT MY PAPI?

Next episode. Though according to this they should already be dead

poor isn't a synonym of cheap

6 more Fridays to go

>Yuya thinks that Josuke being paperized and kidnapped is as upsetting as the thought of it happening to one of his girlfriends
What did he mean by this

>not watching the superior anime
>>niggers

david wouldn't skip the most iconic spread in all of part 4, w-would they?

gappy makes me SAD

will the next Stands get cool sequences and sound design like Enigma

VA fags will defend this

Eternally waiting for JCAA to colour Summer Vacation.
I still hold onto the theory that there's something to the Speed King / Highway Star connection. With Kaato's cards and Enigma too.

On a side note, how easy is it to pick up After Effects for the sake of edits?
Doing things frame by frame in photoshop is killing me. They look cleaner with an option to webm in After Effects too.

>the next stands

They were immune to fate, not immune to damage. Pucci changed Emporio's fate by putting the disc into him, and paid a high price for it.
And Emporio killing Pucci then and there was explicitly AGAINST fate's plan, as obviously in the original timeline Pucci had survived up till (and presumably past) Cape Carnevale. Emporio causing a paradox by killing Pucci before MIH's cycle was complete is what caused the Ireneverse.

>>anime

imgur.com/gallery/zXlmi

>next Stands
user...

Different arrow

DELETE THIS

>Araki...didn't plan that far ahead?

I hope Part 5 gets a big budget

Araki didnt think of the Arrow as endgame yet OR
That Arrows properties were changed when Black Sabbath's merged with it

enigma's cool sequences were straight out of the manga. that's just what its ability looks like.

I was wondering when this way going to be posted.

You guys think they will keep that part in the anime?

Meant to quote sorry

scarygodmother.wikia.com/wiki/Josuke_Higashikata

Who names their son "Day"? like not even an actual day name like Friday, etc
just Day

Of course. its a plot point that Polpo had an Arrow and used it to give Passione their stands.

Oh please fuck off

Why is Okuyasu so moe?

I mean the scene where he stabs Gold Experience with it. It's true that Araki probably didn't plan ahead but in retrospective it's a pretty obvious oversight and it would be weird to see it in the new anime without any kind of explanation.

I hope it has a good translation so the "part 5 is good, it just lost its soul during translation" meme can be put to rest

I'm thinking Speed King might pull some bullshit like the Flash (vibrating molecules, passing through walls, time travel)
I probably got the Flash wrong but fuck it, it has something to do with speed (maybe)

They wont you dummy

She's not dead
Her father reported that she went missing after escaping with her boyfriend due to an argument

IF they dont keep it, which would be sorta fucked, they might just show GE grab the arrow on its stick

>implying Shiobana means day

Anyone have that page?

>watching anime
>not reading the manga or the visual novel

>Not just reading the wikipedia page

>not just reading the fantendo wiki page

>Not listening to the CD or radio broadcast

It didn't went inside his arm
when both Kira and Gold Expercien were pierced by the arrow it went completely inside their arms
also different arrow

>not just playing the snes game

no
scarygodmother.wikia.com/wiki/Giorno_Giovanna
scarygodmother.wikia.com/wiki/Diavolo
scarygodmother.wikia.com/wiki/DIO
scarygodmother.wikia.com/wiki/Mamma_mia
scarygodmother.wikia.com/wiki/Bully_Buster_Gang

That's not what he meant at all, though.

>He didn't read the manga

>not just playing Eyes of Heaven story mode

>Not hearing the story from the author at gunpoint

>Her father reported that she went missing after escaping with her boyfriend due to an argument
No that never happened.
All she talked about on the subway is her sneaking out at night and her dad stalking her

>not writing the manga itself and writing whatever the fuck you want like an absolute madman

>not just reading coco's bizarre adventure threads

>not just playing J-Stars story mode

Well that's what it says on that paper sheet in the anime

>not just making up the entire story of the franchise judging solely by the covers and names just to then check the Game boy game without learning japanese or english
pussies

>Not just writing your OCs in the Sup Forumsco/s bizarre adventure threads

It's not from the manga, the anime added that. It's what says in the file Jotaro is reading.

>Not just watching "To Be Continued" Vine compilations

>Not just ripping off other authors ideas, writing them in a shitty notebook with your OC's, get famous then move onto a different fandom to rinse and repeat
Get with it

Then I guess they reconned it
Those character's backstory aren't to important anyways

>Not stealing the notebook off someone else who did this and using it to bring back Diesel.

haha, i can't wait for this to become another EPIC shitposting thread!
>filthy acts at a reasonable price
do i fit in yet guys :-D

>carry me, OK?

I feel like there's an Overwatch joke here LOL. What do you guys think XD

This cartoon keeps getting better and better, but I miss when Jotaro was the main character

I think there's something there with vibrating moelcules. (I'm thinking the encounter with Gappy)
For some reason, it bugs me the image of Joubin running really fast by using heat energy and such.
Speed King looks real tortured and angry though. I wonder what Joubin went through to make it look lile that.

It bugs me why Araki keeps Kaato and Hato's stand names on the down. I had a theory last thread about the Engima album The King Has Fallen, Long Live the King, for obvious reasons but I don't think you could really read much into the names for the sake of forshadowing.

>Not just playing 7SU

Dont respond to them.

Reminder that Narancia is canonically female

>not just having fun like anyone else

WHAT DID I JUST SAY

>i can justify an entire thread of shitposting because it's fun lol :3
kill yourself

>not just hearing about it on a random book convention off a 5"11 neckbeard fatass and them following him and other fatasses to their homes and stealing their deviant ART's accounts to read about the OC's they make during their free time withouth knowing how to speak english and just with that knowing every single detail of the franchise and any answer about it anyone would ever get

"It's extremly painful"

Giorno is a big guy

Thank you for your amazing contribution to this thread

Would Kamiya have done a better job if he reprised the Rohan role for the anime?

>Not just ending yourself

Poor ruse? Don't you mean clearance prank?

>glasses for no reason

this is one of the things that always triggers me

they're his reading glasses

Nah, though I do want him to voice a future jojo character
maybe joubin

I wonder how he looked like after getting shot in the face like 4 or 5 times

Hey, Koichi has a normal nose again

Like a holed horse.

like this

>Thinking JJL will be animated
Tho I do like the idea of saving Kamiya for another role in the series

>Not just writing your own story, dedicating years of your life to it, spending countless days starving yourself to get pages out on time until you become more popular then even DBZ, building your empire slowly up from nothing until you are wealthy enough to buy out every other mangaka under you, forcing their works into your own, making it all take place in one large shared universe, and then finally at the age of 152 after stealing Araki's eternal youth, making your own self insert OC to single handedly kill every single lead character from every previous manga in one massive 805 page epic, covering each death in gruesome detail and ending each kill with 'nuthin personnel' while then writing off each manga related to said character so that they can never be written about again, by the end having your OC turn to the reader in the last page and stating 'Your next' as you finally use your own money and power to build up a massive army to overtake the earth, finally ruling above all those pesky humans, and banning any new manga from being made in this new era and burning any that isn't yours, and living out the rest of eternity as the ultimate shitposter in history

>Comparing himself to Bruce Lee and Stallone in masculinity.

Fucking incredible.

/thread

Unfortunately for you, Anonymous, you wont be around to make that dream a reality...

hearing DIO's "highest of highs" line gets my dick rock solid

Pack it up boys!
we're done here!

>pb
>worse anything
fuck off