Look at this beast!!

Look at this beast!!

The Trump admin reversed the ban on elephant trophies from Africa!

MAGA!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HjZExghTqQM
youtube.com/channel/UCciKxVP5wiVRaNz_Ls5ibew
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Trophy hunting provides resources for conservation, increases the incentive for locals to kill illegal poachers, and decreases the incentive for locals to kill elephants themselves.

Trump saved the species with this move. Obama's rule was classic idiotic leftist thinking by people who don't understand economics and incentives.

God bless Trump for saving the African elephant.
youtube.com/watch?v=HjZExghTqQM

good man, presidential infact

there is nothing more pathetic than safari hunting

This is a good thing that leads to better elephant conservation with revenue from legal hunting raffles.

>leave the elephants alone and stop destroying their habitats
vs
>Destroy the habitats so the elephants have to migrate to the point they are dangerously near settlements at which point they are either killed, or transferred to a game reserve to be killed later. This is good because it generates more money to protect the remaining elephants, We can then use that money to increase game hunting and related incentives, perhaps even normalising it to the middle classes. At this point we should be able to leverage the revenue stream from shooting intelligent animals that are provably more white than Amerimuts in the face into a capital infusion to finally, and eternally protect the single remaining elephant. He will be placed on an AI controlled nano-life support machine and forced to relive the death of his beloved son-elephant over and over for eternity inside a sealed diamond casket under the Gaudy mansion of a Billionaire Jew who gets off on destroying the animal-protype of the stuffed toy the white boy in nursery who used to pick on him owned.

Capitalism - not even once

Wow, a communist who is also a brainlet, who would have thought?

This is based right, guys?

Elephants are communists. Yeah, because they always travel in herds and family units. They even bury their dead. Fuck them.

you make a compelling argument mutt - let the content of our posts stand side by side - avatars of our ideologies if you like; people will choose for themselves.

>Human
thinks one of the most natural ancient human activities is pathetic

Trophy hunting is dumb but at least it brings in money. Money is needed for conservation.

The only way to protect african species is to make them more valuable to keep alive than to sell off to the chinese.

Small dick syndrome. Killing animals for zero reason other than to fill your ego and impress.
>Remember this guy banned animal torture

>what is a hunting reserve
I thought you idiots were educated

100% agree Spud

>thinking safari is in any way bad
Your problems come from having no father figure to show you how to be a man.

a concentration camp for animals that LITERALLY have a higher IQ than 30% of actual amerimutt humans?

can't we put you octaroons in a fucking zoo and cut your teeth out, and just hang with the big dogs?

This. Killing a thing because you have no other choice is one thing, but holding it's tail and posing with some faggot looking grin on your faced wearing babbys first hunting outfit from Wal-Mart not only screams braindead normie, but really is nigger-tier "look how my rims spin" faggoty.

Mmh... Seems your data doesn't align with Sup Forums's undisputable "truth". We can't have that can we.

I guess it can't be real and we'll have to look for a vaguely jewish name somewhere in the study.

Fellow kekistanis, get your (((echoes))) ready! :^)

>daddy! daddy! will you take me to Africa to shoot the big nasty brutes!
>Daddy! please daddy, hold my finger on the trigger. Don't be afraid to press into my rear daddy, my aim must be true!
>Daddy! I killed the nasty brute from my nightly terrors. Oh how I wish for a lollipop

this is you btw

why

> It has more words so it's better
Nothing worse than people who peak just over mean IQ and build a house on the summit of mount stupid

Found the faggot, killing animals is healthy and natural

well then how about a picture you degenerate retard
>1/2

>1/2
hmmm

how's that work for you cunt?

Animal reserves save animals who are in danger of being hunted by poachers. Animal gets old, reserve sells hunting permit of said animal, money from permit helps the reserve stay open ensuring animals aren't poached to extinction.

you faggots who fail to understand population control and funding should get poached for your subhuman intelligence, the fuck do you think the money for some of these animals come from? Ironic these rich bored faggots contribute more to animals than you hippie cucks

we agree - you are just arguing about where the line for which animals can be killed arbitrarily due to their cognitive ability is. I say that abbos and Americans are below the line and based elephants are above it. You want to disagree?
p.s. congrats on the fag marriage, I'm glad you can finally live your life how you wanted

Fact

>these middle school tier insults
Is he a big poopy head too?

Depends on how you do it.
All alone for 6 days, with camping equipment, dry food and one of pic related, then it's ok.

just like the white rhino was protected by this shit?

this is the problem when you just learn to parrot arguments from the Jew-Box and take the soft minded, soft handed advice of people who have worked indoors their whole lives. you are a bug man. you are worth less than any animal because you uphold the primacy of the symbolic / Talmudic world over the natural / Spinozan - literally the most jewish thing imaginable.

Please keep embarrassing yourselves, all of you.

He calls me a faggot, I call him a faggot - it's da waya da world baybee

try to not be so new

>be amerilard
Get shot
>be elephant
Get shot

Yin yang

hunters are scum

>talking about IQs of mutts
I didn't know soyboy communists were racist?

I didn't know Americans could read but here we are
> Sup Forums will never realise there are 10000x more virulent racists on the left than there are alt-right bitch boys with tiki torches, but we aren't willing to sell literally every part of the human experience to the jews in order to make a deal

leftists are rightists that would rather die in hell than give more profit to the parasites who have been raping us for uncounted generations. We hate blacks as much as you do, and we hate you even more.
you are fucking clueless labour drones and you literally always will be. I hope you can understand that one day.

>Natural ancient human activities

Kind of goes to shit when you use a modern firearm, huh? It's literally just overcompensating.

Forgot pic

>healthy and natural
>guns
>natural
Hunting is fine, killing animals is fine, but doing either to an endangered species is fucking retarded.

Give me this man's name.

Truly an invincible ubermensch right here. Thank God for testosterone!

As if he even hunted it. These rich guys hire a hunting crew to kill the animal for them and then pose with the corpse as if they did anything.

Trumps kids do better just following trumps lead and for the most part they are ok lads. Killing an elephant is pretty beta they’re slow not hard to track and they’re always killed with shots to the head no accuracy needed because they coax it to semi rush. Kushner is a faggot n I know ivanka has a side dick and I’d like to sign up for the position

Tim Wells is the best bow hunter out there.
You faggots complain about using guns and this man literally does primitive hunting and you liberal faggots still complain.

Hunting will never go away.

the trump sons look deranged, only ivanka got the good genes.

this is one of the most horrible videos i have seen, and i know all this los zetas and IS crap.

>I am the ultimate predator
*critter sniffing around in the night looking for garbage / bugs*
>I am the swift hand of death
*oh shit nigga a light, maybe there's a McDouble wrapper nearby - let's goooo*
>As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death...
*Whee! I sure hope there's not a ridiculous faggot who has dedicated his life to fucking OWNING THE SHIT OUT OF TINY ANIMALS with archaic technology behind this torch*
>... Nothing personnel kid

Thank's for giving me the name; I know some PETA guys.

lol all the damaged faggots that get a boner over rich kids killing elephants moved to a different thread because they couldn't handle getting absolutely assblasted by a fucking commie

>WHOSE STREETS
COMMIE STREETS

what exactly happens when your political views drift right of Stalin that makes your brain so incredibly fucking soft and weak?

youtube.com/channel/UCciKxVP5wiVRaNz_Ls5ibew

You're welcome. I couldn't give a shit about you and your PETA faggot friends.

All the hunts he's done were done legally and with tags. So good luck with that.

> 'PETA guys' = the PETA organisation for a legal challenge

I was talking a little less high minded and a little more response in kind. What state does this Mr. Wells have his tags in? I assume I could look it up on some massive database of all you genius mind hunters / wildsmen? Am I right? or you could just tell me his home address; I feel like you know it, so if you'd just let me know I'd appreciate it.

Fuck if I know???

The man is a beast on the bow.
I can't wait for his newest hunting video.

Rich kids should have to execute their own pets like 4F kids, it's so much better when you get to really know your meat first, like our creator does.

>youtube.com/channel/UCciKxVP5wiVRaNz_Ls5ibew

thanks for the link I found it.
>Tim has been busy

Got the state, shouldn't take too long to narrow down a county. Are licenses issued per county? Is there an office nearby I could call and maybe get a number for Tim's business (I assume he deals with the licensers a lot right). because once I have number for Tim's assistant - you see the thing is, I'm. bow hunting journalist from the UK, and we wondered if time would like to do a feature with us where he reviews the best bows from the UK? We'll have the journalist deliver the samples to Tim in person and maybe take some pictures in the yard with the kids and stuff.

What I'm trying to tell you is that I'm going to find out where tis man lives, and send rabid animal rights activists, strung out from a lifetime of hallucinogens and weed, to his house to kill him like an animal in front of his family. or maybe just make it look like an accident after the fact, or a random home arson 5 months later.
Right now, only you and I know this; no one else is still reading this piece of shit thread.
Are you sure this a LARP? If he dies are you going to feel it on your shoulders? You can ask me not to if you like.

Nope, I could care less about your actions or what happens to him.
He doesn't affect my personal life nor interferes with my goals.

Good luck with your hunt.

>daughter's high school
thanks for being cool about it. take it easy bro.

Filth

No problem.

Hint...
He sometimes lives and hunts in Africa.

thanks for the tip but surprisingly it's usually easier in the west

time to let this thread die I think. later

Virtually all funding for conservation of animals comes from hunters.

what about being Irish?