Alabama user here. AMA

Alabama user here. AMA.

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/big-government/2017/11/15/roy-moore-campaign-to-gloria-allred-release-the-evidence-to-determine-whether-there-is-fraud/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What's the pulse of the people after these Trumed up sexual allegations in recent days?
They buying it?

how would you feel if you were in a room full of northerners rn

Nobody’s buying any of it. We don’t believe the establishment hacks. People here would rather jump off an 80 story building than believe anything WaPo publishes.

Gloria Allred parading in front of the camera just guaranteed Roy Moore’s victory. Everyone here hates Gloria Allred.

I also want to know this.

And OP, what do you think? Is he clean?

Nvm you've answered my question!

Also, no one in the fucking world believes Allred or the WaPo

Let’s not forget the Northerners hate us Southerners with a passion. They hate that we love God and they hate our politics. They would do anything to eviscerate us off the planet.

That being said; they’re jealous we are not miserable as they are. Whoever heard of moving North when you retire? Southerners do life right.

He’s clean my man.

Dude the whole thing is fucking fake you know that right?
the Obvious proof is that the signature was added on later on and it was copied from her divorce papers.

Why Moore is trailing 12 points if nobody believes those fake allegations?

Of course everyone here knows it’s fake. Don’t believe what you hear on the fake news.

Roy Moore can’t be bought and will expose the DC pedophile ring. That’s why they are projecting this garbage on to him. Roy Moore is the real deal Holyfield.

Tell all your friends and everyone you know that it's fake.

Fake poll. Even that liberal hack Nate Silver said this poll is not legitimate on his Twitter. You need to dig deep on the analytics on the poll. It was leaked to demoralize Moore to drop out.

This crap doesn’t work with us down here. We know these BS games.

The more the swamp shows they hate Moore; the Moore support he is getting in Alabama. Bank on it.

Roll Tide or War Eagle?

Hes a sick fucking pedophile and he's not going to win.

Ok I believe you and I'd be happy to see Moore wins after all fake allegations.

>Roy Moore can’t be bought and will expose the DC pedophile ring. That’s why they are projecting this garbage on to him.
I'm glad I'm not the only one who gets that same feeling. This is push back because many of them are realizing the jig is up if more men like him get elected. They'll be found out quickly and dismissed and worse hopefully. As a yankee, I applaud the push to take the fight to them all.

Roll Tide all the way.

Raging Liberal shill exhibiting typical projection. Moore is going to bring down the ring.

What ring? He's a pedophile.

No he isn't.
Obviously someone with a shill flag is going to be a shill.

We realize we are on the front lines. We see this more of a spiritual battle than anything else. Are we Alabamians going to succumb to the kingdom of darkness? Or are are we going to fight like hell for the Kingdom of Heaven?

You can bank on it we are going to fight like hell to take back the ground against the kingdom of darkness.

How about this, stop shilling for someone that fucks kids.

It seems like you shills would learn how to blend in more and be less obvious. But, you never do.

Fuck Roy Moore and fuck Steve Bannon. If you support these people you are AGAINST Trump.

Sir... im sorry, but, timestamp,please?

Roll tide my man.

See you on the 25th

There's a special place in Hell for jews

The proof is fake the color of the ink is wrong and the signature has DA at the end which he wasn't at the time, at the time when she got a divorce he was the Judge she copied that signature.
Also the Signature was at a different slant than the original paragraph.

This is literally a JIDF Bannon shill faking an AMA with other shills to fake support for Roy Moore.

I’ll see you lose on the 25th

Lol so you're a leftist right? You're anti Trump.

There's more than 1 accuser.

Then why is Roy Moore a Zionist? Ivanka isn't.

You stupid redneck didn't even answer the question I asked.

You should probably just shut the fuck up

Is he going to sue WaPo into Gawker-tier oblivion?

No. I support Trump. Not Steve Bannon the biggest leaker in the White House and his pedophile stooge Roy Moore.

The other girls aren't alleging anything not illegal the 2 other girls were 16 and 17 legal and their parents were the ones that set them up for the date.
And they aren't saying anything happened between them.

You've made my night, Alabama. I knew, but it's nice to hear. Rootin for y'all from Texas! God Bless.

Stop making excuses for a child abuser and serial rapist.

We’re not shilling for Bill Clinton, BHO, Hill the thrill, or Huma Abedin of whom all bang babies. We are going to bring down the ring.

I don't hate Southerners. I think they are the best part of our country.

The Ring isn't just democrats. The pedophile ring is the ZIONISTS.

Luther Strange was the one the Republicans chose because he was a lapdog for Mitch McConnel.

This is no fake shilling. I’m in Hoover (suburb of Birmingham), Alabama. This is as true as it gets.

They are pulling out the same tired Alinsky tactics (accuse the other side of what you are doing yourself) on Moore. They are all fucking pedos and know day of the rope is coming.

Mitch McConnel's wife in on Trumps fucking cabinet. Why the hell would I support Bannon and his pedophile stooge over Mitch and Trump?

Probably, but it'll be a good game. We're having an actually decent season so far - 6 and 1, we're tied for second with Georgia.

>hurr durr trump vs bannon
Imagine being desperate enough to think this weak d&c bat would work.

I believe that you believe that, oh wait no I don't, you're just another braindead shill

Ivanka isn't a Zionist. LOL That (((ship))) sailed long ago.

Moore will most likely win. The Democrat up against him is a complete Soros shill but I also fear that the Senate will try everything in their power to throw Moore under a bus.

Do you guys have a contingency in the event the Establishment hicks do?

Bannon is a piece of shit who leaked classified information from the NSC.

Yeah it's called the truth you're the one who doesn't want the truth to come out.
You also don't care about innocence before proven guilt.

go fuck yourself.

Because Mitch McConnel doesn't want the wall he doesn't want America first.

Quit making everything so obvious you liberal shill.

There are two different kind of Jews. The synagogue of Satan Jews and the Jews that are hamstrung by the synagogue of Satan Jews. The hamstring Jew is who Christians want to protect.

I'm sure Roy will win, this is the most pathetic political hit I've seen since Access Hollywood. They've even revived "Whataboutism" to hide the fact that a lot of the people criticizing Moore are prolific sex offenders. Anyone who scares the Establishment that much gets a gold star in my books.

i have the video proof

ZIONISTS ARE THE ISSUE.

IF YOU SUPPORT ISRAEL YOU ARE A TRAITOR TO THE USA.

voted for him in the primaries and voting for him again dec 12th

wtf I hate bannon and love the swamp now

I would be polite to the Northerner.

HOLY SHIT!!!!!!!

What city you live in?

I love Texas too. I’m glad I was able to help.

That is so fucking fake.

Valente is that you?

more screencaps!

he isnt, he's up by 6 points still

Thanks. I don’t hate Northerners. I just wish they would slow down a little bit and enjoy the view of life.

Is the Left so genuinely fucking stupid, that they think this is going to make LESS people vote for him in the Bible Belt? Holy crap.

Hold on, something just occurred to me.

In what context does she claim he signed her yearbook?

It's fake retard just like the allegations.
Or do you not believe in innocence until proven guilty?

>bashing transgender troops
What? All three of em?

>14 posts by this ID
and counting

Sexy 10/10 would do anal

I believe he should sort his shit out BEFORE RUNNING FOR FUCKING OFFICE. He's not gonna win shit if these allegations are finished and cleared up before the elections and that's obviously not going to happen.

at the diner while reciprocal flirting was going on. her for tips him for sex.

So you think a democracy can function where people can just make accusations up against politicians?

15k man, it surprised me too
apparently eunuchs are bloodthirsty just like gameofthrones

Our contingency would be to utilize the 2nd Amendment’s original intent - take up our arms and form a militia against a tyrannical government.

This is one of the few things that would get us conservative Christians out on the streets against the government.

He probably did. He's a smart guy that just happens to write awful poetry. Dont understimate Alabama lawyers my good man, that's a sure way to fail every time.

Has anyone actually checked if Moore has an itinerary for Thursday, December 22, 1977? Should be really easy to determine whether he was where she claims he was when he supposedly signed it

hes asked for a nuetral party to examine the year book and theyre stalling until after the election
breitbart.com/big-government/2017/11/15/roy-moore-campaign-to-gloria-allred-release-the-evidence-to-determine-whether-there-is-fraud/

So 1.3% of the military. And that number is probably made up anyway.

So then why don't you think Trump should have stepped down?
He's the one who said it himself that he grabbed pussy.

Now, now we NEED to accommodate whatever insane, white-elephant tier cancer victim group created by democrats, and supported by Manchurian cuckservatives. The party and newspaper jews will tell YOU what to think!

40 years ago? i doubt it, everything was paper then
possibly though
bank record maybe? checks were a thing then right?

What would be the point? The signature is an obvious forgery the ink colour doesn't even match.

Good to hear. I will as well on highway 280

what the msm isnt telling you, is bergdahl is trans

Hoover (Birmingham suburb)

>They LET YOU DO IT.

Exactly that's all you have you think Moore should step down from allegations just like Democrats and top Republicans thought Trump should over allegations.

What about local papers? The guy was an ADA - they spend half their time in court and half their time at public events. If there's an article from the time mentioning him being at an event somewhere else, then he's got an alibi.

One hole in the narrative is easy for people to dismiss. Two is much harder to ignore.

fuck off Lord Joe