+++Happening: Birth rates in Germany continue to rise+++

dw.com/en/germanys-aging-population-births-up-deaths-down-in-2016/a-41391651

>In 2016, Germany saw 7.4 percent more births and 1.5 percent fewer deaths than in the previous year. But hopes this will translate into a younger population are misplaced

>Preliminary data published by the Federal Statistical Agency have revealed 792,000 babies were born in Germany during 2016 — a 7.4 percent increase on the previous year.

>Though the preliminary data released on Wednesday did not include a breakdown by nationality, researchers suggest the increase in births last year came from both immigrant and German parents. In particular, the increasing numbers of children can be partially explained by the number of women between the ages of 26 and 35 years old.

> increase in births last year came from both immigrant and German parents

german woman+somali man

RIP Germany. It was nice knowing you

Not a white among the examples. Be German intensely and film yourself doing it before you go, German. See you on the other side.

Absolutely disgusting what they are doing to the Germans. Thank God my great grandparents had the intelligence to come to America. All that remains in Germany are nu-male cucks...who sit down when they pee.

Blasphemy, I exclusively piss floating in suspension with a bungee rope.

But anyway, is there a sort of breakdown of birthrate changes by federal state somewhere? ? With previous demographic trends and the adlocation of immigrants in mind we could determine for sure who is doing the birthing. My area for instance has primarily white couples with young kids specifically because the birthrate argument doesn't sit well with people here, but then we're also what the news would call a "Neonazi stronghold".

>neo nazi stronghold
then say you hate poland for being nazis and white supremacists. call up some friends and practice military march if anyone asks, tell them you are training to protect germany and refugees just in case the neo nazi poles want to invade. using the same excuse you can also encourage other germans to reproduce to increase military strength so we can fight the racist poles

Only in West Germany KEK
Dont worry
A social uprising will totally happen in a few years or maybe earlier

I'm not sure that would serve the intended purpose. If anything it would most likely end up being signal-boosted to incite division among pro-Germany voices, those now primarily being our new right-wing and (ironically perhaps) particularly citizens of Eastern European background. Springer and their co-traitors are evil, but not dumb, and with statistics being what they are the simple truth is that we can't afford no allies.

We must be well-prepared though. Godspeed to you there out East, things are improving over here too but still slowly.

If you do nothing you will either be consumed by russia or be consumed by immigrants. All it takes is one green light by the good side of world for Germans to wave their flag.
That time is now.

It isn't like nothing is happening now. But you're correct of course. I will bring your idea up next time I'm with my colleagues and see if they can be convinced.

This means moar muslims and negers. Good job. By the way whats the other reason to this huge birth increase? Number of births were just 660.000. couple of years ago, last year there was 795.000 ( +135.000. )
The increase age group of 26-36 women in Germany doesn't mean such a huge impact on birthrates like this.

please stop

this is what they voted for.

hahaha
you all dismissed my posts as memes or fake news
get fucked

i see, the jewish plan to destroy germany and german culture by flooding germany with sandniggers and nigger who reproduce like the rats they are is going well

>german
>culture

>shartbart article
>completely took her words out of the context

imagine my shock

>Though the preliminary data released on Wednesday did not include a breakdown by nationality
Anne Coulter's Law. Fuck, I actually feel sick about this.

why do you even care? before the status quo is even slightly disrupted you'll be dead.
>muh think of the children!
nigger they'll be raised in a diffirent culture and won't even know the diffirence. Why give any shits? You'll be well on your way to being fossill fuels.
Don't let this retardation take over your life. You're here now and you should aim for whatever the fuck you want to do in life. Life is too short for you to be worrying about future generations. Fuck 'em. Fullfill your dreams you fucking moron.

Auslander here with a new bread delivered in February here: AMA.

TOP KEK
Way to go wurstland !

>Bread from February
>New
So I presume a few of them are actually starving. Still no sympathy here. Why did you not eat it yet?

Incorrect. We get to make suggestions at the booth, the chancellor however is appointed directly by parliament, and being that we don't have voter registration like you Americans there is also no way to confirm who suggested whom. It is pretty literally bolshevism, and at every turn subject to the Central Council of Jews in Germany (what does "soviet" mean again?) "advising", explicitly so as to not upset what our glorious constitution calls the "Liberal Democratic Foundational (read: World) Order". AfD's success lies in being big enough to force the hand of the poll makers, for instance, regardless of how strong their foothold is. This is what we have, since occupation; bullshit put up for show, and if we topple it it's war with everyone in NATO.

>context
>immigrants may not integrate into German culture, because it does not exist
>it does not exist because immigration exists from the beginning of the time, so there's no German culture besides language, so immigrants may not integrate into German culture, because it does not exist
wow

This won't end well for anyone.

Saw this in my newspaper on the frontpage today. Of course thats when they use a white baby instead of a more "diverse" photo, I immediately knew I was being lied to again.

It's probably all the rape

The first Islamic Reich will soon be upon us.

>white people need to stop having kids so C02 will decrease!
>we need more brown dick to impregnate our white puss!
I wonder (((who))) is behind this in Germany, again.