You ready for the world to change?

instagram.com/p/BbiXIsQgWZV/?taken-by=tomdelonge

@tothestarsofficial will be releasing Military Videos of UFOs on a website tasked with coordinating discussion, study and disclosure of this information in partnership with Governments. These are “proof of concept” and To The Stars plans to be building this technology with a Major Aerospace Company soon

instagram.com/p/Ba4yFZSghID/?
taken-by=tomdelonge

Peer reviewed science paper claiming a 200x the speed of light warp drive

Other urls found in this thread:

dpo.tothestarsacademy.com/
youtu.be/CzJTGcdjCRw
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/51356
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>WE

99% chance this guys just a larping idiot but we really need a legit happening.

Disclosure is hitting the mainstream within 2 weeks you heard it here first folks

Read the bios on this site,
dpo.tothestarsacademy.com/
please read atleast the first couple and try to read them all and tell me what you think then.

Because the cofounders of this are not Larpers they are PHDs from Stanford and Top Military Intelligence

There’s vids out there basically saying how tommy and good ole Steven Greer are fed info by REAL people like you see here with big credentials but it’s only useless shit. They target people with big egos and savior complexes.

Smart and crazy are not mutually exclusive.

Go to bed, Tom.

I watched Joe Rogan interview this guy for 90 minutes and it was crystal clear that Tom Delonge is full of shit.

Tom isnt doing shit these people are building a spaceship to bend space and time, Tom is the youth PR guy

Or that he wanted to hold onto his good info until the officical launch of his company

>You ready for the world to change?

Being gullible to CIA disinfo psyop to distract the public? No.

True, a nice distraction for every one while CBTS nuggets break out every where :)

Don't get me wrong I think a lot of it its legit but its being used in a play if it does happen guess we can only figure that out once it starts happenings+++

why the fuck would they tell the guy from blink 182 anything? in what way is that man qualified to handle sensitive information about aliens?
this is fake, gay, and not even political
aliens do not exist

Yes, there is a secret group of high ranking govt. officials with access to all kinds of classified information about extra terrestrials, and to impart this world changing information on the public, they chose the one man who could give the even the gravitas and weight it deserves, the one and only Tom Delonge. Who better to guide the world into the next great era?

Indeed

The Sumerian shit is real. Those clay tablets are the origin of the whole Anukai thing. They honestly (strongly enough to carve tons of tablets) believed that "Other-worldly beings" came to their culture when they were Stone Age savages and handed them everything they needed regarding culture. There are more than a few ways to take this, the "Anukai" could honestly have been advanced white people from "Atlantis" or whatever, but whoever they were, the Sumarians were very sure they came from the stars. Also, they really - /REALLY/ - liked raping early humans. A lot.

Y'all ready for Blue Beam? I can't wait for Freemason Tom to lay it all out for us.

I think he's just spying on pedosta

Galactic Federation Hype

always at *a later date*.

Also, according to the same Sumerian tablets, humans were undeveloped when the Anukai arrived. They needed a species of a higher mental caliber to mine gold for them, so they performed gene splicing and created the first modern human as a mining slave, they named this first human offspring Adama.

Tom DeLonge is a pedophile working together with John Podesto and this is a distraction!

>claim to know sum sekrit shit
>write kids fiction
>buy muh book

>next two weeks

theres already gay ufo videos on youtube. i dont care about this month's psyop

>light warp drive
complete nonsensical pseudoscience which should never be brought up again outside of scifi.

Ill believe it when I fucking see it. Until then, nothing burger.

Yawn

Look at his face and you instantly know hes full of shit

>peer-reviewed

Anyway, these retards don't have a single thing new. It honestly looks like a distracting or whatever. The Sumerians and the Anukai has been public knowledge for well over 30 years.

youtu.be/CzJTGcdjCRw
I believe there have been civilizations few people know about, probably built by ETs I just can't imagine the extent of it and why/how things declined/were hiddwn

>200x the speed of light warp drive
>mfw people STILL don't understand how space-time works despite it being common knowledge for tens of years
after you go so fast you become disjointed from time and then travel forward through time at a rate dependent on your speed
speed based warp traveling isn't possible

This. Guy comes off like a used-car salesman. Literally nothing legit about him but the fact he's a charlatan.

Personally I don't think he's in on it. He's being baited by higher ups and set up to take the blame when the rug gets pulled out from under him. The entire purpose being to demoralize the disclosure movement and bury it.

You're right, I tried it the other day. Did not work at all

giv early 2000s

Fuck off space niggers
We're full

> ▲
>▲ ▲

Ganbatte, Philippines-kun! Make sure not to accidentally through time.

tick tock

I CAN'T WAIT. MY VITAMIN H IS WEARING OUT

You fools! Warp drive damages subspace, and on highly trafficked routes can lead to the formation of subspace rifts.

> The guy from blink182 unleashes project bluebeam

HEY MOM
THERES SOMETHING in THE
BACK ROOM

Shit my cob is in that pic!

>aliens do not exist

you seriously think the only living things in the entire universe exist on earth?

LETS GO
DONT WAIT
THIS NIGHTS ALMOST OVER

Why would they pick him out of all people?

>Jesus was cool AF tho
>Yes he was

yes im sure the faggot from blink 182 has all the answers about aliens

fuck right off

Zecharia Sitchin couldn't read cuneiform for shit and made all of this garbage up

You can browse the Sumerian tablet archives online now and check his translation.

If you are swallowing this guy's bullshit you can swallow my cock while you are at it. Fucking goofball schizos.

he works with skippy

I think he's getting off on the fact that he maybe saw a glimpse of some elite knowledge and now just acts like he's some super important guy who knows the worlds secrets and is above everybody else. Kinda like that friend in high school that goes to boot camp and comes back with marine tattoos and calls you a civilian

>I can't talk about that

Futurama nails this where you literally have to accelerate the world around you by grabbing space.

what OTHER reasons does a person have for saying/doing things?

forgot image

>dude from stink 182 gonna talk about all the small things in two weeks time
the thread
the movie
the game
the lunchbox

literal cargo cult

Angels and airwaves huh?

Luciefer was an angel who was described as the prince of the power of the air...

weird

You don't know what that means

>falling for the fake alien psyop

Enjoy your blue beam fakery, lemming.

i do

Its crazy how many big names that Tom has gotten to this project.Hes gone on record saying some crazy shit, like roswell was actually a argentine/nazi aircraft that they were testing. He has also said that the cold war never became hot due to a secret collaboration between the US and the soviets over the matter of extraterrestrials.

I'm not sure whats really going on here, it's not like he needs the money. and being a UFO researcher doesn't get you nearly the money and fame that being a rockstar can get you.

He's either some sort of deep cover disinfo agent, or this shit is really on. The podesta emails seem a little like he was sucking podestas dick, but, the fact that he was chatting with a clintons chief of staff and a senior advisor to the Obama administration really makes you think.

Great episode and interesting problem the creators made with going past warp 4 or 5 I think.

daily reminder that aliens are just demons

this

Demons are aliens, you mean

>Tom De Longe
Opinion discarded. Wasn't he ranting on a month ago that the world was going to be changed forever, hinting heavily at UFOs, ayyys, etc, etc, but all he did was repost some old news about gravitational waves?
He can go suck John Podesta's cock (again).

this guy might be on to something

someone here said it best
>tfw disclose aliens exist just to distract people from your pedophile satanic rituals

Show me source, faggot cocksucker

Aliens are us, only tech will be revealed...
Either way its possible podesta already dead/in jail

fuck off and read the alien races book tomalongadingdong

There is a whole board dedicated to insane people. Please contain this faggotry there.

Thanks.

This guy Is getting scammed. Hard.

No, no.
He has a piece of metal from somewhere, thought it couldn't have been created on earth because it's layers are only atoms thick and are atomically aligned and the purity is through the roof. And well, they'll take this piece of metal and then bombard it with "terahertz waves" and then when you fire a single atom over it the speed the atom travels will be either increased or decreased. Therefore PROVING that terahertz are the key to time travel, in so much as you actually BEND time somehow.

It's simple...

Yeah i trust a guy who works with Skippy.... do they think were that fucking stupid? Psyop.

No thanks I know a better book. This one is a true story.

Demons are men with fully functioning testicles.

seriously?
this is WE tier shit

>Peer reviewed science paper claiming a 200x the speed of light warp drive
humans cant handle those g forces m8. we would become atomized in a nano second.

But I am an idiot, I forgot for a brief moment who the hell you are. I apologize for my ridiculous moment of grandeur. Lord-
Best,
Tom DeLonge

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/51356

cuuuuuuuuck

>not wanting to use UFO technology/ayylmao gibmedats to colonize a far off planet and form an ethnostate where glow in the dark CIA niggers won't bother you
Can't you see the potential?

wtf niggers are aliens all along? no wonder we want to kill them

>dude spends 20 years being obsessed with ts military shit
>probably figured out some shit which is vaguely accurate enough to cause headaches for CIA / DOD
>tell him to meet with you
>he eats this shit up because he’s a low iq fuckwit and meeting military brass is literally his childhood dream
>the cunts can tell him absolutely whatthefuck ever they want and he’ll believe it unconditionally because he thinks he’s on the inside
>they can handle him and feed him disinformation until the cows come home
>implying this is the first time the spooks have done this

He’s a fucking potato being taken for a ride.

how do you even measure something "200 x WARP"

Totally not a psyop guys and Deschlong is totally not a useful idiot being used by Deep State Inc.

why is that chick grabbing her dick?

>dat google mail logo

>bend space and time
Could we save Germany?

>Yamna Aryan approaches Sumerian
>Ayo where you from senpai?
>Points towards north star

Yeah, from the heavens themselves.

>not Larpers they are PHDs from Stanford
and Top Military Intelligence

so larpers then

This, Tom may be working for CIA as a propagandist.
The whole ufo/alien thing is distraction for conspiracy theorists like social media is for normies, all so we don't have the energy to focus about what's really happening behind the curtain.

Did Q come by yesterday?

>he was sucking podestas dick
yes

Checked.

Also crazy bitches are awesome in bed. Can't get crazier than UFO biches.