Fuck Unions, stay the fuck away from capitalism!!

Fuck Unions, stay the fuck away from capitalism!!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pCnEAH5wCzo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Weak.

Not trying to be bait, if its the picture, its sorta the best I can do without being banned.

Use something bigger than a pellet gun next time. I don't like cats but this shit is cruel. FFS.

Slug gun wouldn't do that, she's probably an infection of some sort.

Unions are literally part of the free market though.

If you're anti-union, you're anti free market.

explain how.

You know how when you go to a job interview and you negotiate for pay and benefits? A union is a club you join that does that for you. The working class bargaining for its share of profits is the other balance to the equation. If you think working people have to sit like a baby bird with their mouth open while momma corporation shits whatever money into its mouth it feels like, then you're just a crony corporatist, and not pro-capitalism or free markets.

Specially police unions. End those first.

Except when there are laws crafted for the sole benefit of unions.

As opposed to laws crafted for the sole benefit of corporations? Which pro-union laws are you referring to, btw?

Leave cats alone you asshole.

Stop giving a fuck about animals you poof.

>t. psychopathic subhuman chink

reported.
fuck you

Oi!!! Take back that last word!!

Go back to China you fucking subhuman.

Cmon mate, cant be fucked dicking about with the router. Have some kindness would you.

Poor kitty ,you’re a fucking edgy cunt aren’t ya

Im a white fella=======

Sup Forums is full of edgy little effeminate dudebros as usual.

Reported.

Have fun dying from necrotizing fasciitis while getting raped by a kangaroo.

Faggot.

Reporting your posts btw. Enjoy your ban. :)

Its just a cat.

It's just a ban.

chur bro consider killing yourself cuz

Its effort on my part, here's a cuddly jew. Now reform your ban!

at least you know you're a literal subhuman psychopath with a malformed brain

wouldn't be kiwi if I wasn't

my dad was a machine operator for 30 years. even he hated the fucking unions. still got laid off but oh dont forget those union fees paid fucking worthless leeches just like the democratic base

neck yourself, Chang
cats > you

Happy now? Lets get back on topic.

Solidarity forever

youtube.com/watch?v=pCnEAH5wCzo

Long live the Unions

Is there aught we hold in common with the greedy parasite
Who would lash us into serfdom and would crush us with his might?
Is there anything left to us but to organize and fight?
For the union makes us strong

It is we who ploughed the prairies, built the cities where they trade
Dug the mines and built the workshops, endless miles of railroad laid
Now we stand outcast and starving 'mid the wonders we have made
But the union makes us strong

All the world that's owned by idle drones is ours and ours alone
We have laid the wide foundations, built it skyward stone by stone
It is ours, not to slave in, but to master and to own
While the union makes us strong

They have taken untold millions that they never toiled to earn
But without our brain and muscle not a single wheel can turn
We can break their haughty power gain our freedom when we learn
That the Union makes us strong

In our hands is placed a power greater than their hoarded gold
Greater than the might of armies magnified a thousandfold
We can bring to birth a new world from the ashes of the old
For the Union makes us strong

The union killed my hometown. I grew in middle America. We were a town at a crossroads. We had highways and train lines and even a water way to keep us connected. We had many plants and mills that provided jobs to thousands of people. All seemed liked it would last forever. But there was a problem under the surface. The unions. They had ingrained themselves into the very fabric of our town. Policy was decided not what was best for us not best for the unions. Whenever they were unhappy they would go on strike. For years they kept getting everything they wanted. And they kept asking for more and more and would grind the entire county to a halt if they didn't get what they wanted. They would attack anyone who didn't go along with their plans. They had salaries 3-4x the national average and still wanted more. They sucked the city dry with their demands and disappeared when there was nothing left to take. The mills left the town to other states and we suffer to this day.

But, Now they're back because business is booming. But not in my hometown. Across the river is another county and they saw what the unions did to us. They refuse to give them one inch. The union tried a sympathy strike but nobody went along. Because unlike the old days no one will be intimidated. Everytime the union tries all that needs to be done is point to my hometown and say this is what awaits you if you let the unions in and they're right.

>Pay worker less
>Worker leaves

>Every company pays workers less
>Workers have less disposable income to give to company

Same argument for exporting jobs to India or Taiwan,Philippines

i love when people who never studied anything to do with business want to tell the businessman how to conduct their business. if someone isnt getting what they deserve they dont have a fucking ball and chain they should go and use their skills to make the money they arent getting from any particular employer

i hate these god damn libs and the muh income inequality bullshit they spew

I like this
Waiting to see any sort of theoretical argument in response and not isolated anecdotes/crony-unionism

You're just a subhuman chink who is butthurt people will unironically cry more for an injured cat than his wasted existence.

Kill yourself, filth.

>what is a race to the bottom
I'm not even for income equality or other equivalent commie retardation, but at least acknowledge there is a problem.

income is correlated to education and nothing else so if you have a problem with your income get off your fucking computer and go pick up a book or 2. stop relying on dumbass politicians who sometimes arent even capable of helping their own fucking families

Kill yourself kiwi faggot. You're shitposts are just cruel and depressing.

oh nice you are from canada. your "healthcare" system is such shit over there that the cat in your picture has better access to healthcare. big gubmint seems to really show its true colors doesnt it

literally nigger tier posting

We've never cared about you anyway

Labor is a resource just like any other that corporations must bargain for. Unions are a natural part of capitalism.

mate, stop.

chink dog fag got banned

Good, Goood.
t. chink cat fag.
>note to self : shouldn't of ate his dog. but it was tasty.

t. filth

Your dad made a lot more money as a unioned machinist than he would have otherwise. That he got laid off or had a shitty union is a function of all human institutions being shitty in general, not a unique thing to unions.

>greed is a thing
Yes, see above. There are shitty unions, but being pro-union IN PRINCIPLE does not mean you can't call out shitty unions, just like calling out shitty companies.

Kys chink faggot

unions are there to help the people who are not productive simply put. if someone is worth a higher salary companies will pay it happens all the time. and if that person thinks they are getting screwed they leave also happens all the time. in a right to work state, unions are pointless.

>unions are there to help the people who are not productive simply put
No, it's not that simple at all. They're there to protect basic worker's rights and secure decent wages.
>if someone is worth a higher salary companies will pay it happens all the time.
higher compared to their co-workers, certainly, but not higher than they would get if unionized.
>and if that person thinks they are getting screwed they leave also happens all the time
this again is the 'accept what momma bird corporation shits into your mouth or leave' argument. Unions are collective negotiations, nothing more.
>in a right to work state, unions are pointless.
That's because 'right to work' ie 'forced to be fucked over by koch brothers bribe money' is an unconstitutional attack on the first amendment and every governor who took money to sign it (all of them) should be hanged for corruption and treason.

Zhen xiuyang doesnt care about animals
Huh, whoda thunk it

You fucking bitch, Kill yourself.
This is a command.