Say it with me now

Our Father, who art in heaven
Hallowed be thy name
Thy kingdom come
Thy will be done
On Earth as it is in heaven
Give us this day our daily bread
And forgive us our trespasses
As we forgive those who trespass against us.
And lead us not into temptation but deliver us from evil.
For thine is the kingdom, the power, and glory,
For Ever and Ever.

Amen.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Red_Line_Agreement
youtu.be/CbqU7NKUnhg
youtu.be/jItz-uNjoZA
youtube.com/watch?v=F5f6u5IdWO4
youtu.be/vGD8aQ2GKr0
breitbart.com/video/2017/11/15/hillary-calls-for-investigation-into-me-personally-offensive-it-would-be-abuse-of-power-like-in-a-dictatorship/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

LURKERS, LISTEN UP:

If you can't dig or meme, then PRAY. Every positive thought helps!

Pic related.

Now's your chance, Q. You know what to do.

somebody call nightbaker, im going to sleep

For those on the fence, please read this before assuming it's a LARP. Regardless of whatever Q's motives are, there are still major happenings behind-the-scenes worth examining.

i love to discauaaing things too! , who knew!?

Excellent post.

Why was leafbro banned? Did the board get hacked, or did Japachink get comped?

What happened with trump/qs 0600 speech?

E-begging for schekels

here

Could the ‘red line’ comment from Q refer to this?
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Red_Line_Agreement

hi rare friend!

Don't forget to stock up on water, stay hydrated.
If it happens, it happens. But hydration is the key to health.

>What are water works?
>What was watergate?
>What did the plumbers find.?
>Who was involved in planning the watergate break-in?

Hello new friend!

What happened to threads off late?
loose its steam?
and this too.

This is Q.
The storm has begun.
Alice & Wonderland
Q is The Question
Tango & Cash

for anyone who hasn't seen it yet I picked this up tonight and I think it does a great job of illustrating the big SA picture (still not sure if the guy in the pic at the bottom is him but if he wanted to blend in as an American and have some fun (and yes, maybe even an alcoholic drink or two) then yes, he would dress down like this, and if so then that bag he's carrying probably has his million dollars worth of chips in it- not gonna leave those behind.
tl,dr: Good infographic here.

It would be amazing if everyone in theses threads could stick to discussing stuff like what's in this post.

I'm glad 90% of the LARP crew got BTFO when nothing happened with Trump's speech. hurr durr drumpf is gonna leak info about an ongoing investigation for us /re/tards!

glad to know DHS can remotely hack
our planes.
guess that means CIA has more kickass
false flag ideas

Nigger Q - Nigger Jew

The "_0600" looks like six o'clock, doesn't say what time Trump is giving a speech.

Literally this, straight up embarrassing desu

Shows you what a joke tripfags are, even the helpful ones

basically they were deleting CBTS fucktons and then leafbro was trying to get a thread running.
they banned him for "spamming".

don't listen to this fucker

damn it, sorry, here it is.

Super Old Fag to the Young'ns:

youtu.be/CbqU7NKUnhg

OH, why not! Bonus!!!
youtu.be/jItz-uNjoZA
Yeah! This shit actually happened!!!

Love ya, Young Fags!

>don't listen to this fucker

Pic related
Go look up the posts if you need real prove, they're in the archive. I'm not posting links to with his bitcoin wallet as I don't want to be banned as well

they banned him for spamming.
leafbro was probably a neet anyway lol how else do you sit at home all day and make threads/monitor them

they banned him for spamming, not for asking for shekels

I don't mind him asking desu

Alright if nothing happens when thanksgiving hits then I'm calling this Q guy a nothingburger...

Anyone have any current tasks they believe is a good dig?

Please reply to this comment.
There are too many directions to go in.

I have developed a simple theory of cooperation by KSA, China, Russia, asto why they'd cooperate with Trump/US if anyone wants that I'll post again.

No one believes you anymore.

oh if it's a bannable thing to ask for money then my bad lol

thought he was banned at the time when multiple threads came along and shit

I was there in the thread, someone asked if he had a litecoin address and he posted it, he wasn't begging.

Sure, it's getting slow around here, let's see it again

₪0.02 have been deposited into your account. Thanks for your service to ShareBlue - Setting The Record Straight(TM)

Also good to point out he got a 3 day ban back on the 14th during the #277 - #300 purge.

same shit, only a dumb neet accepts payment for posting threads on Sup Forums

Of doubtful authenticity and heterosexuality.

Indeed!

nigga, you're a NEET. Someone offers you a tip for days of posting threads for fellow autists to dig into this shit, you take it. It's good manners, and its free money.

Stop being a faggot.

>rubbing hands together
The real Q would never lie to me.

checked.

Thread theme:
youtube.com/watch?v=F5f6u5IdWO4

How about the FCC hearings - re TV stations being sold and if there are any actions to remove the FCC license from some of the Fake news sites?

The pic at the bottom definitely isn't him. He's tall, even taller than Trump and never shaves his beard. Guy in the photo is your basic short fat guy with a goatee.

Beware of the thread theme. It's inspired by Satan.

I´m seriously pissed right now...

Not only we do not know which of Qs post were correct and at which time we lost his tracks and crumbs, no, we also have MegaAnon, who himself claims to know shit, yet demotivates the shit out of this community.

I mean, LARP or not, we were investigating several different actors, companies and crimes. We had an investigation actively going, Sure, any Q´s hints were followed, but why was that a bad thing? Some lead to nowhere, some lead to extraordinary results.

We hooked several normies onto something and this is a good thing, which shall not be stopped just because approximatly 2 larpers deem to slow down the investigation...

Eyes wide open, guys. I´m still sure, there is some real shady shit going on and I´m also sure, that something is happening right now. We do not need Q, neither MegaAnon to connect important information.

- Elsagate is the proof that there is a massive machinery in the background which aims towards childread to be sexualized.

- SaudiKings were killed in a helicopter crash for a reason!

- MandalaBay´s top Floors being owned by them is another indication of something we digged right.

- Podestas Firm being trashed has a meaning, too.

- And that many indictments have never occured at once, so there´s something going on as well.

- (That damn Trump tweet was pretty weird to say the least)

THERE IS A HAPPENING, just not as predicted by Q or MegaAnon. But this does

>NOT

mean we shall be demotivated by shills, LARPers or other individuals.

Let´s keep digging! Focus on all clues in here, may them be LARPS or not: it might lead to the truth and new connections!

>paying people to post on Sup Forums
Literally the definition of shilling

Plenty of people who wouldn't take money for something so basic as making Sup Forums threads, it's also against the rules (refer to rule 11)

Enjoy the 70s!
And 80s..... (this hurt my head, too)

youtu.be/vGD8aQ2GKr0

agreed. it's hard af work to bake many loaves and leafbro baked like an ultra fuck ton. I don't have litecoin to give him lol if I did I'd find the codes and give him

Shame he got banned for it

CFuckingspan. LOOK

THAT´S RIGHT!! THUMPS UP ;-)

Thats to damn relevant

Part 1/3
In order for China, Russia, and Saudi Arabia to help Trump there must be greater self-interest with his plan and the risk involved than the status quo collision course. I felt a need to justify why they might be willing to cooperate with Trump beyond blackmail.

KSA-China-Russian Cooperation Theory:
This circles back to SA

What does China have to gain by siding with Trump?
Freedom from the Roth banking empire. U.S. support rather than resistance to the One Belt One Road initiative.
What if Trump flipped China by promising support, rather than war for China’s One Belt One Road initiative? What if rather than viewing the initiative as a cooperative agreement the US could take part in China’s success? I read somewhere while Trump was in China that Trump pledged to provide for the construction of the initiative (I imagine that would be great for US Steel, construction products, manufacturing, and even our construction crews). What if the U.S. were to also finance the operation knowing that there would be a significant return, thus making it a joint operation? This, in theory, would make the U.S. supportive of the potential for China to accomplish this great work so the U.S. could in turn reap the benefits as an investor. Trump just got major tech demands, a bounty of loot in fair’er trade, and left on good terms. China will have US backing to connect with ME.
Roths fund both sides to war. Both sides are losers as they become more in debt to them, thus allowing the Roths to pivot from the ‘winner’ to finance another country to immerge as the main competitor. It’s been done for centuries.
President Xhi just made moves that had many saying he was positioning himself as an emperor/authoritarian. Would a massive crackdown possibly require martial law and authoritarianism to quell powerful dissenters for this postioning?
Could China have been swung by this enough to participate in the denouncing of the Roths and N W.O?

?

Part 2/3
What does Russia have to gain by siding with Trump?
Russia is deeply invested in the M.E., especially Syria. Their oil fields are untenable. Syria and part of Iraq appear capable of slipping into warlord status, with essentially mafias controlling regions. These terrorist groups/mafias would need to be paid off to extract the oil, cutting into profits. They would also need to out-pay other countries looking to subvert their influence. Warlords would need to retain control, so assistance would be needed. Beyond the warlord state, they would want to build up the Asaad regime/a Syrian regime. However, they are also going to be financing dissenting groups to become more powerful while they do this. As whatever government in place grows in power, it will need to stabilize and secure itself by whipping out the warlords which Russia had to establish to help secure it. They’ll stop funding the warlords and be an easy target for radicalization from outside groups. Russia is highly invested in Syria, and this is like the US’ money pit in Afghanistan.
Remember, the Syrian crisis happened because the Asaad regime (a close Russian ally) chose the Iran-Iraq-Syrian pipeline over the Qatar-Jordanian-Syrian pipeline. Russia and Iran would have had total control of the oil/gas market for Europe. Europe and the West could not ha
ve this while being in such opposition of each other. It would have been likely that Russia and Iran would have immediately left the dollar and started a rival currency. Similarly, Russia and China had been floating the idea of a rival currency.
Trump has pledged support to assist Russia in stabilizing the region.

(((They))) are doing everything imaginable to get the goyim to stop using air travel. Even if they have no chance in hell of hacking an airliner, they will still openly claim it just to scare you.

>The Red Line Agreement is an agreement signed by partners in the Turkish Petroleum Company (TPC) on July 31, 1928. The aim of the agreement was to formalize the corporate structure of TPC and bind all partners to a "self-denial clause" that prohibited any of its shareholders from independently seeking oil interests in the ex-Ottoman territory. It marked the creation of an oil monopoly, or cartel, of immense influence, spanning a vast territory. The cartel preceded easily by three decades the birth of another cartel, the Organization of Petroleum Exporting Countries (OPEC), which was formed in 1960.
>It has been said that, at a meeting in 1928, Calouste Gulbenkian, an Armenian businessman and philanthropist, drew a red line on a map of the Middle East demarcating the boundaries of the area where the self-denial clause would be in effect.[1] Gulbenkian said this was the boundary of the Ottoman Empire he knew in 1914. He should know, he added, because he was born in it and lived in it. The other partners looked on it attentively and did not object. They had already anticipated such a boundary. (According to some accounts, the “red line” was not drawn by Gulbenkian but by a French representative.) Except for Gulbenkian, the partners were the supermajors of today. Within the “red line” lie the entire ex-Ottoman territory in the Middle East including the Arabian Peninsula (plus Turkey) but excluding Kuwait. Kuwait was excluded as it was meant to be a preserve for the British.

well, the info on the top half is still valid, and a good recap

I agree with this.

Not shilling, because it wasn't his motivation and he didn't ask for it.

He was doing it for free, for hours and hours and then someone offered him money. It's an user forum and nothing is expected in return. It's ok to say ok to this.

He was banned for spamming not accepting litecoin.

>Years later, Walter C. Teagle of Standard Oil of New Jersey remarked that the agreement was “a damn bad move”.[2] However, it served to define the sphere of operations of TPC's successor, the Iraq Petroleum Company (IPC). The writer Stephen Hemsley Longrigg, a former IPC employee, noted that "the Red Line Agreement, variously assessed as a sad case of wrongful cartelization or as an enlightened example of international co‑operation and fair-sharing, was to hold the field for twenty years and in large measure determined the pattern and tempo of oil development over a large part of the Middle East".[3] Apart from Saudi Arabia and Bahrain where ARAMCO and BAPCO prevailed, IPC monopolized oil exploration inside the Red Line during this period.
>American oil companies Standard Oil of New Jersey and Socony-Vacuum were partners in IPC and therefore bound by the Red Line Agreement. When they were offered a partnership with ARAMCO to develop the oil resources of Saudi Arabia, their partners in IPC refused to release them from the agreement. After the Americans claimed that World War II had ended the Red Line Agreement, protracted legal proceedings with Gulbenkian followed.[4] Eventually the case was settled out of court and the American partners were allowed to join ARAMCO.[5] The Red Line Agreement became a legacy document after this date, as IPC continued to operate existing concessions under its terms but the shareholder companies were allowed independently to seek new oil concessions across the Middle East.[6]

curious about your theory bro, shoot.

Unless the pedos and Jews die than this is not the timeline I will put my intention behind.

looks like the people behind him support the Muslim Brotherhood. very scary.

Reporting you now for spamming this EVERY FUCKING THREAD you CIA nigger

world peace isn't enough motivation?
i'm sure they were all aware of the evil that was defiling the world and would jump at the chance to remove it

Let me give you a bit of advice:

Don't attack labels. Attack people.

Part 3/3
Saudi Arabia ties the Trump plan together:
Q ties in the KSA coming to the NYSE with their oil, and the fact that the CIA/top of the pyramid control the KSA. KSA opposition would funnel US politicians money for personal wealth and stature. The U.S., under the current/soon to be former financial structure, would not want the KSA working with their rivals China or Russia, because it would lead to financial collapse of the petro dollar. KSA would pivot off of it for liberation. The oil market is tanking and to survive, the KSA needs to diversify.
Enter Trump. He gets the KSA to clean house and establish liberty. He gets the KSA to put their oil on the NYSE to diversify. The old guard can’t stop it bc they’re rounded up. The KSA is basically pledging itself to support the dollar. Meanwhile, expect the US to lighten up its approach toward controlling KSA from associating with China and Russia. In fact, expect Trump to call for US manufacturers to supply parts, training, and companies to build pipelines to Russia and secure the region, and he’ll probably want to finance it and take a piece of the pie. Trump has already pledged to help China’s One Belt One Road initiative, so expect the KSA to be exporting by sea while extending via land Chinese infrastructure for export.

Guys, the new Age of Enlightenment could be upon us. Is this just some pipe dream that the downfall of the N w0 will result in countries for the time being not being pitted against one another for financial gain of financiers? Everyone benefits, but Europe, but will they make deals to invest in the infrastructure for their imports?

Basically, China enters ME. Russia gets returns on investment and further saturation in ME. KSA kicks it off bc its free of US but still supports US as it diversifies via US and also gains freedom of its market. All are in, which is why Saudi -> China -> Russia (lose their dominant pipeline with OBOR) -> Europe

oh I read this when you posted it before and it's very good, I think there is a great deal of truth/possibilities/close to the mark in this. Good job user. Keep you thinking cap on.

You faggots are the countdown clock, however long it takes you, however many threads, shitpost after shitpost after shitpost, when one of you has deciphered the code and responds with the correct answer in the same format, then the storm begins.

>He was banned for spamming not accepting litecoin.
Any proof of this?

>Not shilling, because it wasn't his motivation and he didn't ask for it.
Who the hell cares, that isn't how things work around here. Paying people for their SICK POSTS reeks of another website you should be on instead of here

Yep and I've been wondering how were could find out where the crown prince ease on 10/1. He doesn't have any public socials but he seems like he should. I read he's a weeb, maybe he has an anime avi.

>Hillary: Calls for Investigation Into Me ‘Personally Offensive’ – It Would Be ‘Abuse of Power’ Like In a Dictatorship

breitbart.com/video/2017/11/15/hillary-calls-for-investigation-into-me-personally-offensive-it-would-be-abuse-of-power-like-in-a-dictatorship/

The little salty taste of her tears is delicious.

that is so true...

Bumping because I'll be god damned if CBTS hasn't been knocked down three rows in the catalogue for the last three days.. Are the shills getting an upperhand? There is so much shit filling this board now it's nearly scary, are they really trying this hard to stop us?!? This thread was at the top of my catalog every single time i refreshed up until the last two or three days... They're pulling out all stops...
Is this MakeApp bullshit a slide as well? Why the Fuck has that taken off?

Report this niggerkike you faggots

Every thread he SPAMS this Russia pasta

Hehehe yes..

SkÅL!

i wish my autism skills were that high

MakeApp is awesome because it reveals that the entire social structure of women is based on the idea of deceiving men for power. With the makeup removed,you can see these women for what they really are, soulless demons.

>no goal is beyond our reach.

Literally one of the last things trump said today during his speech, no way he's not /our GEOTUS/

Today has been weird! I live in central Colorado. Close to Denver, I70-corridor. Helicopters have been flying around all damn day. I have lived here for years and have never seen anything like this. I live VERY close to the state capitol. its 2:21 in the morning and choppers are still flying around. I can hear one right now as I type this. Earlier today I was in Genesse Colorado. A bit in the mountains and was literally chased by a helicopter. It looked like a careflight/news chopper but had no logos. it was only about 100ft off the ground. It was circling around me as I walked the trail, nothing military from the aesthetics.. it flew around me while I was hiking in the woods. Then went to the other side of the mountain and i couldn't see it anymore...a few miles away. I doubt it's anything connected, but its absolutely out of the norm.

She doesn't appear at all to be under arrest, or even acting like it. What reason at this point does she got to lie?

Self interest.
Game Theory.
Why make a move if no one else is.
Can you trust your opponent to assist you?

KSA makes the first move bc the blackmail payments were no longer needed. KSA got to free itself of being an annexed nation. They diversify their market and get freedom of trade with Russia and China while retaining their alliance with US bc they're supporting the petrodollar on the NYSE.

China has been blocked by US in its One Belt One Road initiative. They get it without conflict with this deal, and US will invest in it. They access ME. THEY ALSO DON'T GET DESTROYED BY US CALLING OUT THEIR CREDIT.

Once China jumped onboard Russia had to. THey lost the dominance of their future pipeline to China being the hand that feeds when China got a nod for OBOR by US. Russia also gets ROI in ME and access.

Europe has nothing to gain but not falling in conflict with the popular crowd. They can invest in their future foreign import energy infrastructure and hope they get ROI.

when is she just going to an hero and put an end to the sick and sorted tale that is her life??

FFS Sup Forums the amount of wishful thinking here is just daunting

i dont understand how you people buy into the Q shit?
he really isnt saying anything new or surprising
yes he did raise some interesting questions but nothing of importance

Lets look who's backing him up on twitter, shall we?
>Valv
>kibbitzlaw i.e victory of the fucking larp
>various schizoid channelers and truthers (the worst in this whole ayys-secret-alliance-new-golden-age bullshit, if you ask me)

damn it Sup Forums, before you call me a fucking shill, THINK FOR A SECOND, PLEASE

I want to believe that Trump will fix this fucking mess of a world we live in, or that at least he will pave the way for us to do so. I really do, im sick and tired and I hate raising my child in this world but this desperation leaves us open to all the shilling and larping and wishful thinking scenarios out there.

>not once was the fucking JEW RAT named in all these Q posts. If i am wrong, please point it out
im sorry but that does it for me. all this feel good bullshit is just to keep us busy imho

Yes, the sealed indictments appear to be a YUGE thing but at the moment that's all we've got and nothing more.

im not shilling, im just trying to keep my fucking head clear and think straight here

i dunno mang.
Every time i discauaased any of this with my grandma, she died.
overrated.

lol a fucking leaf spazzing about muh rules

+++

Looking forward to the bliss

First time Hillary gave me a boner, right here.

I agree with her though, CF/U1 doesn't need a special counsel or investigator since the crimes are so clear, you don't need a lawfag to see them--it needs a SPECIAL PROSECUTOR.

dude you're glowing in the dark

Also I hear Hillary Clinton is supposed to be here tomorrow! (Thursday) for her book tour...maybe connected?

This is the 2nd time in 300+ that I've posted this.

I feel a lot of people need purpose for countries agreeing to thwart the global central banking machine.