Lil peeps vid

mobile.twitter.com/ZacharyHodson/status/931068935654354949/video/1

The state of white rappers

Other urls found in this thread:

nydailynews.com/entertainment/lil-peep-emerging-singer-youtube-star-dead-21-report-article-1.3636396
pitchfork.com/features/rising/10001-tears-of-a-dirtbag-rapper-lil-peep-is-the-future-of-emo/
youtube.com/watch?v=UodAHCCd7hE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

S

poor dude just trying to promote negative lifestyles to kids for money, what a loss.

this guy was born in 1996. this will be the most fucked up generation yet, genderfluid drag queen wiggers overdosing on heroin in early 20s

It's funny because if his friends weren't fucking worthless idiots he might still be alive but birds of a feather flock together. GOOD RIDDANCE, fuck white niggers

Radiohead?

Face tats, nothing of value was lost.

Mirror? The video won't load for me.

The guy basically just says lil peeps is working out tryna get a six pack and muscles.

Then he sees OP's pic and he says oh then the video cuts. Nothing much tbqh.

nydailynews.com/entertainment/lil-peep-emerging-singer-youtube-star-dead-21-report-article-1.3636396

he fucking died lol

Good, rot in hell.

That's someone's son, show some respect you edgy kids.

>oh

>part swed
that expains

Pappy pls follow ur son

pressing f

Lil Peep da zeitgeist

The absolute STATE of hiphop

Why didn't Trump save this white man?

DESU anybody who encourages or glorifies addiction like this asshole deserves to die. Unfortunately this will probably just make his fan base think drugs are even cooler and this kid is now ROCK STAR STATUS.

I'll admit, I was a drug addicted asshole for a long time. My Dad got me the slim shady LP in middle school because he is a big Tigers fan and Eminem is from Detroit. One time he actually listened to it and then took it away from me. Long story short I specifically remember thinking how COOL Eminem made drugs seem. I was definitely more eager to try hard drugs because this edgy musician glorified them. For the record I'm not blaming anybody besides myself and the (((record executives))) that pushed this music so hard while I was in highschool/college. I finally cleaned up my act but it took me way longer than it should have and I've caused permanent damage to my body. Whenever I see artists like this it makes me so mad because this shit is getting to a younger and younger audience and it's awful. I guarentee there's at least a dozen impressionable kids that tried hard drugs for the first time because of this asshole. Honestly probably a lot more than that but I don't know how popular this guy really was.

Who the fuck is this and why should I care?

His wiki page says he had a "close relationship" with his mother.
Single mothers strike again?

Oh

pitchfork.com/features/rising/10001-tears-of-a-dirtbag-rapper-lil-peep-is-the-future-of-emo/
>His dad left his mom and older brother when Peep was 14

Confirmed.

I'm like Neo over here, seeing through the Marxist matrix with perfect acuity.

Never even heard of this guy

>youtube rap star died from heroin overdose

who gives a fuck

>that post time

it's official, nobody gives a fuck, thanks for confirming kek.

leafs make me sick

Good, more white trash where it belongs... IN THE TRASH.

wrong

youtube.com/watch?v=UodAHCCd7hE

And look at him now, this the kind of thing you want happening to more people's sons?

Some stupid shit like drinking, fighting and vandalism I can write off as part of lower class youth culture that is forgivable since it'll probably pass when they grow into their 20s, but junkies are fucking scum and I hope anyone who idolizes them krokodil's themselves

this is literally what you get when you emulate black culture. a dead retard who talked to a beat for ugly tatoos, some clown clothes and drugs. when true hardship starts like a war or famine, these fake niggers will be the first to find out they have no essential skills whatsoever and are basically composed of garbage-tier genetics.

Fucking nerds. Peep was the shit.

ehhhh shut up you fat cunnnt

>tfw your corpse is joked around with for likes on social media

Genetics may play some part in this, but you also have to factor in the massive brain washing that's happening here in America.

Most of the Pop music these days (in the U.S) is made by blacks or white people trying to imidate blacks. Kids obviously want to fit in so most will just naturally go along with the mob mentality of listening to garbage nigger music.

In addition, you have all this white guilt that the media throws at you constantly it's almost no surprise that more kids are turning out this way. I'm not necessarily saying that we should have sympathy for him, he made his choice and that's that. But we need to understand how he ended up this way, otherwise how else are we going to fix a problem if we don't truly understand it.