Alt-lite Kikes : Laura Loomer

How do we get rid of people like Laura Loomer? I think we should let her know everyday that she will never be one of us. We need to let her know that she has to go back. Every twitter post of hers, every AMA, we need to let her know that she is not welcome in our movement and she needs to go back. I give it 7 days until she breaks down and gasses her self like Lil Peep.

youtu.be/dbD5EuAx1aw

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9NGav1HV9KQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>our movement
What movment?

Sup Forums isn't a movement, certainly not your kike right American bs

Where there are goyim with shekels there are Jews.

The Alt/right. Seriously tired of this whore and that coal burner like Milo stealing out memes and getting paid. It’s bullshit. We need to purge them from our movement. We need to let them know everyday that we know what they are. We need to salt them with the truth. That’s the only way to kill slime like them.
Meat has next week Milo will get Brest implants so he can post about his Khazar Millers.

Hey Laura, stop false flagging as yourself you funny looking cunt

Shill (YOU)

If I were LauraLoomer I’d kill myself. That’s how dedicated to the cause I am.

No one likes her. There's no need to whip up a mob against her because everyone already hates her. She is a lolcow.

The best lul cows become an heros. We can get her to gas herself. We got Trump elected with memes after all. It’s time we become old user and raided this milk bag.

Go join the commies, you worthless cunt.
Nobody wants your kind of ideas here.

Her nose is the stuff of nightmares

What ideas would those be fagflag?

She rapes goyim men with it

So are alt-lites like NazBols? too left to be right, too right to be left?

>nd raided this milk bag.

No their a bunch of kikes who hijack out dank memes and monitors them while asking for donations and “sign Muh pointless petition”. Perfect example is Rebel Media and their assortment of kike hosts. Charlottesville scared a lot of those pussies off like Gavin. We need to let them know they aren’t welcome in our movement and they need to stop using our memes or else.

Those canucks are a plague on Youtube posing as /ourpeople/ giving out ambiguously reddish pills.

like a 90% of pseudo alt-right youtube channels are "rebel" leafs. That rebel bulshit sounds like some anarchist reference, are they like canadian anarchists, do they want to bring down the state?

and BTW anons, what do you think of Steve Bannon? he talks like one of them....

Nothing can be done. These are the voices of your generation.

why is it always about getting rid of people you don't agree with? even if they are close to your viewpoints? Are you so far down the rabbithole you can only accept the 200 people on this planet that share your viewpoint?

You don't. It's like saying how do we get rid of Colbert, or Morning Joe. You simply take control of the levers of powers and then leverage influence.

She's a jewish woman, just like that Lauren Southern chick. You can't get rid of these people though as they're just leeches.

Just stop following them.

Not necessary. They self destruct on their own. Don’t pay attention to them and they will fade into irrelevance.

Stop cringeposting, even as a joke.

Alt-Right VS. the Alt-Lite is a Jewish trick.
They even use the same strategy.
Jews play both sides!

theyre all so ugly. these kikes..

The question is how we got her to begin with. I'm tired of kikes.

HOLY FUCK HOW IS LINDA SARSOUR SO RIGHT?

Shes ugly

What's wrong with jews? You realize Sup Forums has no evidence of claims of conspiracies against whites. We should be supporting them.

lol Linda Sarsour is more of an enemy to Israel than the leader of the Alt-Right

youtube.com/watch?v=9NGav1HV9KQ

BTFO

>theyre all so ugly
yeah, jews can't compare!

Boss.

I was speaking to their inner ugliness, user. Try not to be so shallow..
>pic related

You see the difference? Jews deceive and trick and lie to spread their agenda only because their agenda is selfish and inferior. "By way o Deception" is the motto of the Jew. All of these kikes are ugly inside; they are deceptive and thus inferior.

>t.Chang

All of you faggots in this thread can fuck off Laura Loomer is based. her based womb will be the well from which springs forth the purest Aryan dynasty ever seen in this world and I will be her seed-giver and Alt Right patriarch.