Muslim African refugees taking over Europe

Muslim African refugees taking over Europe agree or disagree?

Agree kinda but they are just useful idiots to them.

Agree, in 100 years, Western Europe will be majorty muslim/north african

imagine being some borderline 3rd world shithole that imports a gorillion niggers 200 YEARS before anyone else, and then makes threads about refugees "taking over" europe

meanwhile in mongmerica..

like your any better hahaha

Why don't we take over Africa?

Rhodesia looked great for example.

Eurocucks let the monkeys into their home and now are waiting when they evolve and stop shitting around.

they are not refugees.

Except that we brought them here in chains faggot, your letting them and giving literally everything to them, including your women hahahhaa.

Thats rich coming from a frog.

You're dumber than turks. At least they castrated their slaves.

Disagree. Jews are taking over Europe. Africans and Muslims are destroying Europe so the Jews can come in and "save" Europe.

I admit that was a bad move.

Canada you are getting replaced faster than anyone else.

If something doesn't change they're pretty much fucked
>inb4 mongrel
I know we're beyond fucked now

this, muslim are here to cause chaos so that they can justify taking away our freedoms for safety

Yes. Poland will stay clean. Some of the other European nations, or tribes at that point actually, will go and join the Greater Poland. This will be the White Ethnostate, the Last Stand against the savages.

Agree
if eurocucks cant defend themselves then they deserve to be invaded and raped and killed

Harsh but its the law of nature.
the weak and stupid get weeded out.

All I see on these threads is TALK!
talk talk talk talk.
Whatever happened to ACTION!?
At least have the decency to fund a revolution if you wont participate in one.
Stop arguing with the opposition and crush it.

exactly this.

i had a group once, everyday growing, but there was a time it got more serious, the larpers left the rest gor scared over time because i wanted to go into politics with a few of our group, disperced around in my country, infiltrating everywhere and do the things that should be done. with the swastika in our hearts, but it fell apart.. because funds and and more people got scared.
the point is, when people have sertitude and the comfort of the state of things they have, they do nothing, because revolution and changing things means lose everything you already have and be unsertain how it will get when you take over.
atleast the movement we had made more people aware of the jew and their agenda, islam and liberals and their international industrialists and bankers. atleast we made our own people make more babies than 1
i told them so, since 20 years ago and yes, just in the same style as beerhalle speeches 80 years ago, on gardenparties and just talk with people in the bars and places i went exetera. it was glorious. everything i told them is comming out now.
Now those very same people taking contact with me again... i don't know.. 8 years ago i was tempting and flirting with the idea to get back into politics by using the very same people i try to fight. rot them from withing, because i noticed some of them wishing to be elsewhere, lost with their believes on the gravytrain. should i? should i not..??.. i'm tierd