Sorry for bad english, am japan

Sorry for bad english, am japan.
So I'm at a loss Sup Forums.
Was chatting with a friend, and his mum's pulling weird shit.
I've always thought she was a total control-freak dictator, micromanaging every element of his life, scrutinizing all his friends (Myself included) to the point of absurdity, and also something something running joke my friend totally wants to fuck her, but that's a story for another day.
Anyway, I've thought this behavior was weird, but now he's bloody 18 and this shit's still in full force.
Yesterday was his waifus birthday so he brought his waifu plushie into bed to snuggle.
His mum stormed into his room this morning as usual, opened his windows and shit, noticed one of the pillows had something under it (the plushie), so my friend just slammed his arms over the pillow so she wouldn't see.
His mum's not used to this shit, she tried to grab the pillow but he fought her back, something he's never done ever, then she just stormed out the room and isn't talking to him. She had breakfast and drove off somewhere without a word, got back and was stalking around the house silently like some shitty indie horror game.
Later she made Miso and a strawberry milkshake, yelled "There's miso and a strawberry milkshake in the kitchen" and now she's hiding in her room.

Any of you put up with this shit from your folks?

bump desu

Japan is a weird name

lolwut

Your friend just survived a shit test

A woman will act out until a man puts her in her place

Very domineering women especially love the dynamic flip

From what it sounds like there is an emotionally unhealthy aspect of their relationship

Women usually (not always) shit test men they're attracted to in order to weed out betas

Some mothers give their sons shit in hopes he'll act like a man

Fuck off, go back to 2ch

NOT YOUR BLOG, GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY BOARD

PLEASE HELP
>From what it sounds like there is an emotionally unhealthy aspect of their relationship
Everything about their relationship is unhealthy
>Some mothers give their sons shit in hopes he'll act like a man
This explains friend perfectly. He doesn't often act like a man, often avoiding relationships.
NEET over in japans mothers don't care about their sons, they just ignore them.
Thought americans neet would see this problem more

Holy shit, this is exactly what's going on with my friend right now, what the fuck?

WHO ARE YOU JAPANESE user, I WANNA MEET JAPANESE VERSION OF MY FRIEND

GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT

YOU STEAL IMAGE BOARD IDEA FROM US AND RUIN ANIME, WE POST HERE

Yare Yare

How often is Tou-san home?

Divorced, mother lives just with me

ナイス ブログ

But why you?

We fuck.

So she was your girlfriend and that's how you met her son?

Yes. Do you have a word for that?

Well if it's mostly sex you're fuckbuddies

How do they interact on a daily basis?

Always he just do what she says. He also faps alot, she doesn't mind.

What le fuck is going on in this thread

Hmm...

It appears he's more of a man in her eyes

Try to explain better

What't not clear then?
Three way?

Is OP the step dad of a 18 NEET who wants to fuck his mom?
That's what I get from this thread.

You have no-one to blame for ruining anime but yourselves. They don't make it for us.