JAAGAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAH

JAAGAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAH

why is france not red

Do you realize Vietnam and USA at the time were technologically equivalent and Vietnam had the advantage of playing Home in the war and closer to their allies whilst the USA has to ship their troops and supplies all the way from USA.

You know who also lost to Vietnam? France.

This is an ignorant and inaccurate meme.

as much as I don't like americans, they didn't 'lose'.

There are few things that can beat the american army but luckily it's not necessary to have an army to beat them.

DELETE

The Jewocrats betrayed the united states and gave up the Republic of Vietnam.

France,America/Canada,China all learned do not fuck with a country that has known nothing but war ever since its people learned how to heat treat the spear

>France
>not red

stop sucking kuffar dick.

And Cambodia, and China

Not to mention there was a lot of bullshit behind the scenes throughout the war. If things weren't so politically fucked, the south and US should've crushed the commies.

At the fucking least, Vietnam is still an independent nation...albeit communist but not as fucked as China's version of communism.

Also screw the French

was vietnam the final dagger in the idea of colonialism?i know they are not one and the same and i wish i could type out this idea better but alot happened in the sixties.especially shit concerning colonialism and said nations either practicing it or so on.

Gookmoot remove meme flags so faggots like OP cannot hide behind it cause we know we'll blast him for his fucking country.

you should be a little more thankful to the people that keep the way you live possible.

We got over a million kills and they got like 60k, WTF do you want from us we got Jew'd in the elections that's not the military's fault.

>the metric system is the only rational method of measurement
>if it's not base 10, it's retarded
>that's why speed limits are in km/hr
>1 hr
>60 minutes
>60 seconds
>12/24 hours
>28/29/30/31 days
>12 months
>365 days
>....
>fuck it, let's just use miles so everyone can understand

I've loved that jet since I was a kid.

That is the most ugly ass jet ever manufactured.

>cambodia
lol forgot about that massive fuck up.fucking khmer rouge were fucking animals anyway.we should have fought them instead.but the wars were not over communism and decency were they?

The moment I saw this spam I knew it would be a poleshit

US HELICOPTERS BEING SHOT DOWN BY VIETNAMEESE MEDIEVAL BOWS

OHOOHAHAHAHAHAH XXXDD

Go fuck yourself pal

>europes entire history is wars more wars did i mention wars and slavery

can all europeans fuck off this fucking board

It's not about base of the units it's about consistency of conversion between units. Concept of a minute does not exist in SI, there are only seconds.

>haha why do you need a gun for drumpfkins
>armed civilians can't beat a world super po-

>People that have never even fought a war: the post.

I disagree. To me she's like a flying talon, a bird of prey.

Hey fatty, fatso

You are just dumber, dont start a conversation you cant win

What about countries destroyed by multiple World Wars?

Also you left out SK and Australia, they were right there with us.

>It's not about base of the units

bullshit, give us another one

This guy is a poleshit. Sadly I recognize certain primitive and irritating patterns of behaviour

The F-4 looks okay from the side, even mean I'll grant you. But it's the top profile that shows it as a hambeast.
I built a model of one as a kid, and that thing was clunky as hell. Holding it was like gripping a soda can with sharp edges.

If fighter jets were women, the F-4 would be the size 14 chubster bitching about fat acceptance.

The only reason we lost the war was because Col. Kurtz was assassinated

but france lost to the gooks first

>28/29/30/31 days
>12 months
How about 13 months of 28 days. Nice and even. No leap-years too.

>How about 13 months

No, not at all.
The time values of 12/24/60 were chosen because they are evenly divisible by 2,3,4,6, etc etc etc.
So you can divide the 12 months into 4 quarters of 3 months, for bookkeeping, etc.

That's what's so bullshit about the base-10 metric system - 10 is handy if that's the only way you can think about math, but it's not very useful for practical usage that involves partitioning the units into even sub-units.

And the Mongol Empire.

>12 months
>chosen
Had absolutely nothing to do with division and factors. Started off with 10 months + winter, then became a shitshow of intercalary months and superstition.

>let's throw away culture and tradition so my small brain don't hurts

Go fuck a rake

>Do you realize Vietnam and USA at the time were technologically equivalent
Were you home schooled?

It was just a suggestion, take it easy.

But China achieved their objective in Vietnam

but friendo, fighter jets are not women, they are murder machines, and the phantom is one of the the most successful of all time. It's often referred to as "The triumph of thrust over aerodynamics" or simply "The Sled"

Yes, it is fat. Yes it has a radar cross section larger than many modern warships. Yes, it is covered in way too many sharp poky bits and I too injured myself on an F4 model as a child. But it went like a bat out of hell and carried and absolute shitload of pain while doing it. Beauty is not always about a slick profile and clean lines, sometimes beauty is an absolute devotion to a functional ideal, like speed and firepower above all other concerns.

to whom?