i.imgur.com/nfDqtyz.jpg
i.imgur.com/9PkBg.jpg
imgur.com/a/TR8Jw
imgur.com/a/Qkh8W
a.pomf.cat/foiaue.jpg,
a.pomf.cat/egusik.png
a.pomf.cat/ohggxy.png
a.pomf.cat/vtwren.JPG
vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net/show-by-rock/images/5/51/Ultra_Studdo!_Lyna.png/revision/latest?cb=20150622103856)
imgur.com/2dbbca90-4898-4271-8c80-d26a496a2f0e
imgur.com/a/TsBn3
imgur.com/a/82JUU
i.imgur.com/pRw6fcH.jpg
catbox.moe/c/9jm9gh
files.catbox.moe/gevf3m.jpg
files.catbox.moe/o0pq2w.png
i.imgur.com/ymbKMcq.jpg
i.imgur.com/EDSgc6G.jpg
imgur.com/vWUYgq0
imgur.com/a/i4NGp/layout/grid
i.imgur.com/deNDVD3.jpg
my.mixtape.moe
imgur.com/a/oEZoW)
youtube.com/watch?v=XeNKhm09Q88)
imgur.com/a/VXAM2)
imgur.com/a/vzp9V
imgur.com/a/CZV0f
imgur.com/a/Yup06
imgur.com/a/Ynv9x?
imgur.com/a/7WWhg
imgur.com/a/zj9si
i.imgur.com/Va43rnV.png
imgur.com/a/zrd0S
imgur.com/a/1Nsjt
pastebin.com/7zxVKES3
i.imgur.com/xPV9aOR.jpg
i.imgur.com/C8yNPb2.jpg
imgur.com/a/2sC60
imgur.com/a/omOEJ
my.mixtape.moe/mfevlc.jpg
youtube.com/watch?v=9ualnGajFlg
youtube.com/watch?v=ZJPnilRjYFk
imgur.com/a/2g78o
imgur.com/a/zLgdN
imgur.com/a/3L6LX
imgur.com/a/ZaRXI
i.imgur.com/AfzXdZE.jpg
imgur.com/a/gCyUq)
i.imgur.com/iNa3OcL.jpg
i.imgur.com/YZKOLE0.jpg
files.catbox.moe/ll2t7f.png
imgur.com/a/T8l7L
files.catbox.moe/tedjdf.png
files.catbox.moe/dtphh9.png
imgur.com/a/AF4s8
imgur.com/a/MTH9I
imgur.com/a/IWmya
gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=1308784
i.imgur.com/gZmkiMa.jpg
i.imgur.com/jXIwLCY.png
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

A joint request with Nowi, maybe an outfit swap or a playful Nowi and annoyed Tharja.

Tharja wearing any of these characters clothes.
imgur.com/a/5XApL
imgur.com/a/mvtME

Doing the pocky game with SI.

Tharja refs - imgur.com/a/fdPxg
SI refs - imgur.com/a/jHKHG

Requesting my wonderful waifu, Mimi.

Possibly dressed as Jill from VA-11 HALL-A (i.imgur.com/778R8QI.jpg), but anything cute would be greatly appreciated.

She'll share her vodka with you if you draw her!

As always, take it easy, and I hope everyone has a great weekend.

I would like to request my beloved Mizunashi Akari from the series ARIA, please!
To be more specific, I would like to request something based on A "whole new World/Ce rêve bleu" from Aladdin youtube.com/watch?v=xjNShWM2FN4 where Akari would show me the world on her gondola instead of a magic carpet!

Though if you want to do something else, that's alright too as long as it not ill minded or too sexy.

Please and thank you if you pick up my request!

Requesting any of the following ideas with Rias:
- dressed as Erika, the Knight-Maid Swordcraft leader from Shadowverse imgur.com/a/3WKVm

- something cute like this imgur.com/a/61umj for Pocky Day, which is today

- picking up a Rowlet just like this imgur.com/a/iTbI1

kisekae reference: imgur.com/a/KwGq0

Anything cool or cute would also be appreciated. Thank you and have a nice day.

Anchor post for Mai Natsume wearing an evening dress similar to one of these (with her hair ribbon matching its color):
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/1978444
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/1594109
i.imgur.com/IiiwZM8.jpg

Requesting Chelsea, please!

Wearing this catmaid outfit:
i.imgur.com/f1MdKym.jpg

Or wearing sweater and pantyhose with her clothes, being comfy at home, or doing something cute that'd fit the theme, or just simply being cute. I'd prefer if she didn't wear headphones, but if you want to draw her with headphones, that's fine too.
Outfit example: imgur.com/a/T2K3i

Or putting on thighhighs:
imgur.com/a/jVfv5

Anything else cute/cutelewd/comfy is also fine.

Please and thank you!

Requesting Kukaku Shiba dressed as Valkyrie from Rainbow Six Siege imgur.com/a/3q8lk
Or anything is fine as long as she's smiling.
Have a nice weekend!

Requesting Natsume eating a burger while licking the sauce out of her fingers, waving a small American flag, or wearing a USAF baseball cap, anything else that floats your boat is cool as well.

Requesting Maka. If you'd like some suggestions:

• Wearing some angel themed lingerie complete with wings and halo
• In an oversized t-shirt or sweater dress opening it up and inviting the view inside with her
• Anything with her as a cute pixie fairy

If these don't interest you, please feel free to draw anything cute/cool of her that comes to mind. Much appreciated!

Good evening, requesting please:
- Orihime with a pocky stick in her mouth looking forward
- Orihime teaching Ion to bake donuts, or them eating donuts together
- Orihime wearing Fusion Zamasu’s uniform (if you color this, I’d like for it to use the colors of her final war outfit) imgur.com/a/W1vuh
Anything else cute of her is good too, thank you

Hi there. Hope you have a great weekend.

I'll request my waifu Valerie:

-Wearing a shoulderless sweater (Examples: files.catbox.moe/c6lnsb.png files.catbox.moe/6hc75s.jpg )

Or something cute or cutelewd at your choice, but with her eyes like on the bottom left image.

Don't get so overworked and have a happy time!

Requesting Fujibayashi Ryou, please, preferably in one of the following scenes:
•"dressed" like Aigis while singing youtube.com/watch?v=mNU3aIJs88g or youtube.com/watch?v=79fzeNUqQbQ
•dressed like Rally Vincent from Gunsmith Cats imgur.com/a/At4BT while wielding the .44 AutoMag from the movie Sudden Impact
•casting a spell as Rivalrun from the Yuru Yuri series "Magical Girl Mikurun", maybe with a wand while saying "Are you sure she uses this?"
Focus mainly on her delicious midriff
•calmly enjoying the sunrise in flannel pajamas while sipping a cup of coffee
•dressed like Alita/Gally from Battle Angel Alita while handing out candy to Halloween trick or treaters.
•freestyling like Ayumu Maihama, in pictured clothing imgur.com/sCiHDk6 that I don't have a color reference for. Let's just say black hoodie, yellow pants a la Kill Bill.
Lewd would be perfectly fine with any outfit request or if you wanted to abandon outfits completely, a 7 on the lewd scale would be welcomed.

Have a great weekend!

Requesting Natsume wearing a Santa suit.

Requesting Yuria in any of the following

- dressed as Alice from Alice in Wonderland (danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2437019)
- receiving a bouquet of flowers, making her smile and blush
- sitting with my SI similar to this (danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2525787)
- falling asleep on my SI's lap or waist and giving him a slight hug
- trying on or wearing striped stockings

Anything cute or cutelewd is fine

SI ref i.imgur.com/lxBROmF.png

Requesting Rukia dressed as a titangirl from Titanfall 2: imgur.com/a/RRT1Y
Less lewd, more cool armor would be nice but anything is good. Thanks!

It was our anniversary yesterday. So I would like to request come cute anniversary things with Aigis.

This image, but with her and the crystal heart blue instead of red i.imgur.com/ma2ysc7.jpg
Her in a wedding dress imgur.com/a/qNuBog
Just My SI on any form of date with her or from a POV angle if you want
Her holding a positive pregnancy test looking happy and embarrassed, while I am looking semi confused
Any other SI interaction stuff would be cute, but as always if you have other ideas feel free to draw anything cute or anything else you would want to draw with her.
SI: imgur.com/qudvyTU

Thank you and have a good weekend.

Requesting Nio’s reaction to looking up my name on some boorus or pixiv. Or:
-Doing something Pocky related for Pocky day. The orange ones are my favorite: i.imgur.com/rWTaI4O.jpg
-Wearing any of these outfits: imgur.com/a/oh9iu
Tattoos references: imgur.com/a/zddrX

Requesting Natsuki initiating pocky game, or something else pocky related.

Or just anything cute, cutelewd or winter related would be nice.

Requesting Ayaya please, playing a remote controlled robot or anything cute please

Thanks in advance

Requesting Shalltear Bloodfallen, please.
For some specifics:
-Wearing a swimsuit and crouched over a tidal pool, prodding the local fauna with a twig. Critters can also be horrifying monstrosities.
-Curled up in bed with rumpled sheets tangling her limbs.

Anything else is also fine - lewd, elegant, cute or otherwise.

Requesting Inori wearing this dress and heels i.imgur.com/W5dlq7Q.jpg
Or holding/hugging a big bunny plushie, with a piece of paper with 'user' written on it attached to plushie's face. Hard mode: while lying in bed and wearing some cute lingerie i.imgur.com/q2MMKxd.jpg

Anything else is fine too. Thank you.

Hello everyone, hope all is good. This weekend I'll be requesting my Yotsugi wearing the green shirt and black cap in the reference, left and right respectively, if you could draw the logos and words on the shirt and cap that would be great, but her drawn just wearing a shirt and cap works too. ( ref: u.nya.is/lyvzbh.png )

Alternatively, her drawn watching TV and being comfy, maybe eating oranges or popcorn or something like that ( ref:u.nya.is/qzszae.png ) those aside I'll be very happy with anything cute a drawfriend has for me, all I ask is it not be lewd or suggestive, thank you. I appreciate it, have a great weekend.

Joint requesting the lovely Akane Mahougasawa battling You Watanabe in Keijo please.

Requesting Kagura wearing her yellow jacket outfit, please!

Outfit reference: imgur.com/8IYgnPG

As always, anything you feel like drawing, even somewhat lewd, would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you very much!

Requesting Hagoromo Gitsune going for a late-night stroll in the woods with a lantern in one hand and user's hand in the other, using nothing but a few of her tails to cover herself up, or dressed as Twili Midna( imgur.com/a/7BbpN ). Anything else is fine, too.

Hello gentleanons.
Requesting my adorable Hanako. It would be amazing to see her in her thirties. Alternatively, it would be great to see her relaxing in a fluffy pink bathrobe.
Anything cute would be simply wonderful as well.

Nothing lewd, please.

Yeah, I lie. No drawing.

Requesting my dear Ion. A face holding POV picture like pic related would be amazing, or since today is pocky day something related to that, maybe with one in his mouth or wondering what the whole thing is about in the first place. Anything else is fine too, thank you!

Also joint requesting Orihime teaching Ion how to bake donuts or eating donuts together.

Requesting my lovely Anna walking a Rockruff or lewdly posing as Shielder

Rockruff Ref: i.imgur.com/V0R7y1c.png

Shielder Ref: i.imgur.com/DzsJbTP.jpg

Anything unrelated cute or tasteful lewd is fine too.

Requesting my wonderful husbando, Reigen Arataka.
-him with a pocky stick in his mouth, with a sly/smug grin while looking at the viewer.

Thanks and hope you have a nice weekend.

Requesting Yasuhiro in a simple school uniform ala imgur.com/a/zRr7W either
studying or taking notes
or jipping class and napping somewhere (like the roof or a closed off area)

Or whatever else in the world that catches your fancy - provided it isn't lewd or painful - is a-ok.
周末愉快~

Requesting my wonderful amazing and beautiful husbando Law.

It would really mean a lot if you drew him hugging me, but maybe being tsun about it, giving user headpats, or receiving headpats from user or something cute and couple-y.
reference: imgur.com/a/hK5pp
Alternatively if you don't feel like drawing a couple, Something of him wearing a hoodie and shorts on a night beach stroll would be cute.

Thanks and have a good weekend.

Requesting Cynthia from Pokemon with an Alolan vacation outfit design, please. With aspects/color schemes of her original designs considered into ut. Here are suggestions:
imgur.com/a/3Ej1a
Cynthia's long hair braided like ARIA's Alicia. Either a light wide-sleeve shirt, or a light shoulderless shirt.With added Alolan floral designs on it. Above ankle pants, and her sandal heels from the anime.
Feel free to use or replace parts of this as you like. Thank you for your consideration.

Hello everyone and requesting Sanya getting warm and comfy in this cold season, please.
Thank you in advance and wish you all a nice and comfy weekend!

Requesting Lavinia to be drawn:

Playing a set of marching tenors
imgur.com/a/X3TGV
Wearing Kneesocks' outfit
imgur.com/a/FuxVp
Dressed as a kunoichi, maybe throwing a kunai or with a scroll of sorts
imgur.com/a/jXxRh
Wearing this leaf fairy outfit thing sitting on a leaf or tree, or walking through a field of grass. The wings are a plus
imgur.com/a/TrARP

Please and thank you. Have a great weekend!

Requesting Mai Kawakami stretching on her bed after waking up, displaying a surprised expression after noticing a button popping off her shirt
Alternatively Mai putting on socks while sitting on a chair

More references: imgur.com/a/xgBOW

Anything cute or sexy is greatly appreciated. Please and thank you.

Good evening, WWD!

Requesting my Minty princess being cute wearing this dress: i.imgur.com/74A5Bbu.jpg or offering the viewer a stick of mint flavor Pocky with a cute smug smile.

Also requesting an outfit swap with Vanilla (Vanilla ref: i.imgur.com/IizLFLj.png )

Anything else nonlewd or just a tiny bit suggestive is awesome too, I'm just always happy to see her beautiful smiling face. Thank you very much and have a lovely weekend and a super cool weekend!

requesting chaton playing a musical instrument of your choice

Requesting any cute romantic POV interactions with Rika please and thank you.

Requesting Crona with a cute bowl cut hairstyle, or with his fringes(? The longer parts framing his face) tucked behind his ear/s. Alternately, or maybe combined with the above, requesting Crona wearing a cute casual outfit like a plaid shirt with leggings.

Thank you, have a nice weekend.

Requesting my lovely Noriko, wearing the Oarai's winter uniform.
imgur.com/a/Hxbh6
Or alternatively, requesting Noriko wearing some comfy casual clothes.

But anything cute would be of course much appreciated.

Please, and thanks for considering.

Requesting more of my Kobori in her comfy casual clothes, holding a pocky stick with her mouth as if she wants the viewer to play the pocky game with her.
my.mixtape.moe/vyqoys.png
my.mixtape.moe/jzvrha.jpg

Optionally, in preparation for our anniversary on the 27th, I would love to see her wearing an elegant dress for our anniversary date. Have it be POV, with her asking "How does it look, user?". That, or a love confession, also in POV format.

Anything else is fine.

Requesting my darling Miia having fun out at a shopping district doing anything fun with Rin Eba.
Like shopping for clothes, playing an arcade game, any mall activity you can think of. Anything funny or cute would be fine.

That aside, something like Miia in a bedlah like Princess Jasmine's or this Umbreon gijinka cosplay would be nice. Without the ears on the hood (imgur.com/a/Y0QBm)

Really, anything nice is fine by me. Also, here's a pattern for her scales in case you need it. (i.imgur.com/ZmFRIPH.png)
Thank you in advance.

Requesting my precious waifu Himiko Toga as a nurse or a biology teacher giving a lecture considering how her quirk is activated it makes sense.

Or Himiko as a news anchorwoman.
i.imgur.com/HrUxlTf.jpg
i.imgur.com/DLVuKgO.gif
i.imgur.com/nfDqtyz.jpg

Or Himiko bent over seductively like in one of these poses i.imgur.com/9PkBg.jpg

Or Himiko in a cute swimsuit lying by a pool with a nice cold lemonade in glass in her hand, or anything cute is fine.

Hi WWD, I'd love it if you could draw my waifu, Samus, working as a mechanic maybe tightening a bolt on a piece of metal or tired with oil stains on her wiping her forehead or something relating to that. She could be wearing a tank top with maybe like a jump suit unbuttoned or halfway off and welding gloves.

Or anything else would honestly be fine as long as it's thoughtful. Thanks and have a nice day.

Hullo WWD

I'd like to request my Noir

Almost anything is fine, please enjoy you weekend

My birthday is on monday, so requesting Cyan doing some birthday related things.

Some ideas are baking a strawberry cake, giving the viewer a present, wrapped in ribbon, or something butt focused

Something else cute or cutelewd is fine

Requesting Yukari in a Swedish tank crew uniform.
imgur.com/a/TR8Jw

Requesting anything of Misato Tachibana please, cutelewd is fine. For something more specific, I'd like to see her doing one of these.
- Something pocky related for pocky day, even as simple as having one in her mouth and offering one to the viewer
- Being comfy with a cup of hot chocolate
- In a lewd nurse outfit and telling user she will make sure he feels better
- Fallen asleep on a bed while she was reading a book or playing her 3DS

Of course anything else is fine as well.

Hello, drawfriends! I'd like to request my lovely husbando, Izaya Oriahara.

My birthday is on Wednesday, so something birthday related would be nice, like handing the viewer a cake or present with a sweet or smug look on his face while wearing a party hat. Or if you have your own Birthday related idea, I have no problem with that.

If that isn't your thing, feel free to do anything (that isn't too lewd), but if possible I'd like to see him playing a drum set ( imgur.com/a/Qkh8W ), and getting really into it. If you want, you could put something on the bass drum skin, I'll leave that up to you.

Thank you!

I'd like to request Uni. Dressed like a princess, in her 4GO outfit a.pomf.cat/foiaue.jpg, or in any of Hatsune Miku's modules from one of the Project Diva titles, but otherwise I'd like anything. a.pomf.cat/egusik.png Also Uni with a design like this in her CPU form.
I would also request Uni and Yozakura as a pair of Wing Diver or Pale Wing and Fencer from Earth Defence Force, the latter with dual Jackhammer weapons. a.pomf.cat/ohggxy.png a.pomf.cat/vtwren.JPG If anyone wants to be a Ranger or Air Raider to make it a full squad, feel free to suggest.
Alternatively, playing co-op shooting games like Time Crisis - or doing some cosplay and cool poses as the characters. Water guns are good as well!

Hello! And I hope you have a good weekend!

Some ideas with my wonderful waifu Jessica Ushiromiya:

-Enjoying some hot cocoa and in some fluffy pajamas!
- Cosplaying as Lyna from Show by Rock! (vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net/show-by-rock/images/5/51/Ultra_Studdo!_Lyna.png/revision/latest?cb=20150622103856) I oddly want to see this done.
- ... Or even in ouji-kei outfits. (blob:imgur.com/2dbbca90-4898-4271-8c80-d26a496a2f0e )

Or anything that can fit her! (Tomboyish-que ideas are encouraged! But having her in pretty dresses of your choice is fine!)

Feel free to ignore this, just leaving it there for the record.

Requesting Mimi Tasogare from Duel Masters hugging one of my daughters, please! A happy Polaroid moment, like with Autumn leaves falling would be swell!

imgur.com/a/TsBn3

Alternatively, Mimi grabbing autumn leaves out of the air from a falling tree, please!

Thanks if you pick this up!

Good morning everyone, I'd like to request my adorable Yumi, some request ideas are

-Yumi waking up in the morning and rubbing her eyes in bed. pov would be a great bonus too
-Anything with her in her pajamas
-Wearing a turtleneck to hide a hickey but being super embarrassed by it
-Painting her nails

an SI idea if you're fine with it too
-Yumi laying on top of me similar to this imgur.com/a/82JUU
ref for si i.imgur.com/pRw6fcH.jpg

but naturally anything cute is good. Thanks and make sure to have fun.

Requesting Sachi surfing above watery waves.

Requesting my cutie, Q.
Anything would be greatly appreciated, including pieces with tasteful nudity or a cutelewd focus, so feel free to experiment with any ideas you have.
Her source is 'C: The Money of Soul and Possibility Control', further references for her can be found here: catbox.moe/c/9jm9gh

Ideas for pocky day:
-Holding a stick of pocky in her mouth as if offering to share it with the viewer.
-Sharing a Midas note with my SI in a style similar to the pocky game.
Midas note / SI references: files.catbox.moe/gevf3m.jpg / files.catbox.moe/o0pq2w.png

Standard ideas:
-Dressed up as a mahou shoujo.
-Hugging a yes/no pillow while embarrassed or to tease.
-Wearing or sniffing some clothes that are clearly too large to belong to her.
-Lying comfortably on a large bed while wearing some tasteful lingerie or a partially transparent nightgown.

Thank you, please enjoy your weekend.

Requesting Hakodate Omiko dressed up as Witch Mercy.
Anything else is also fine.

Requesting Okoi (with tan lines) wearing daisy dukes.
i.imgur.com/ymbKMcq.jpg

or wearing this Vaporeon like kimono.
i.imgur.com/EDSgc6G.jpg

Anything else is always appreciated.

Requesting my queen Akeno Himejima please either
-As a barmaid
-Wearing a leotard with stockings
-Holding a PS4 controller
-My SI princess carrying Akeno imgur.com/vWUYgq0
Or anything will be fine

Hello wwd how are you guys doing?
I'm sorruy I'm positing from my phone, but requesting my Dragon doing anything os fine. I have some ideas but if you have anything else I would love to see it.

Here are my ideas:
Her with a really sleepy face on, almost blacking out.
Just a portrait of her being smug
Getting ready for the cold weather with a Sweater
Wearing babydoll on top of the bed with a very sensual look on her face
Holding a plushie of me very close to her heart with a big goofy smile on her face
Trying to use a modern phone with her claws and getting upset when she scratches the screen
Cooking some food using her flame breath and turning it into charcoal
Losing herself in the starry night sky thingken about me
And as a season drawing, her holding a shiny pokey in her mouth or maybe a normal one catching fire.

I'm too tired for this. I just want to feel her embrace protecting me while I sleep. Goodnight ant thanks.

Requesting mai waifu, please!

Thank you and have a nice weekend!

Hello again everyone!

I'd like to request my lovely Madotsuki. Specifically, something birthday themed. For example, a POV of her giving the viewer a birthday cake, a gift, or doing something romantic, cute or cutelewd. But really anything like that would be great!

If lewd, it should be in a reasonably in-character way. I.E. 60:40, cute:lewd ratio. Avoid anything 'slutty', please.

Requesting Stocking.
Clothes refs: imgur.com/a/i4NGp/layout/grid

I'd like to see her dressed as Momohime: i.imgur.com/deNDVD3.jpg

Will never be done - Something like this: my.mixtape.moe

Requesting Chiaki Nanami playing the pocky game with the viewer, please
Alternatively, if that's not your thing:
-her trying to kabe-don (imgur.com/a/oEZoW) me because she saw it in one of her dating sims, but falling asleep (without losing her pose)
-her sleeping cutely (like with an anime sleep bubble or drooling) on the viewer's stomach
-her and Neptune ( ) excitedly playing Dreamcast and singing together the chorus to Superman by Goldfinger (youtube.com/watch?v=XeNKhm09Q88)
If you have a better/cuter/cute ecchi idea that you want to draw her in, feel free, suggestions are in my ref! (Just in case, I'd like suggestive stuff to be confined to personal; i.e. solo not necessarily private deliveries, please.)
Also, here's my SI (imgur.com/a/VXAM2) for the SI requests or in case you want to draw anything cute between the two of us
And to all of you, please remember to never lose hope!

Requesting Tamamo:
-Tamamo using her tail as a pillow with a daki cover of me on it something like this maybe: imgur.com/a/vzp9V
-Tamamo and my SI doing this thing(warning, ecchi): imgur.com/a/CZV0f
-Tamamo wearing Hanekawa's clothes and undressing (maybe with her hair down?) imgur.com/a/Yup06
-Tamamo as a slime girl.
-Dressed as the Wight from MGE imgur.com/a/Ynv9x?
-Tamamo as another kind of kemonomimi.
-Or in her kitsune mask outfit. imgur.com/a/7WWhg

Tamamo has other outfits, too: imgur.com/a/zj9si
And you're welcome to draw her in any of them.

Requesting Hibiki with pocky in her mouth looking at the viewer.

Requesting my dear husbando Kakyoin Noriaki. Anything related to Pocky day would be lovely, be it POV or something with SI. Thank you for considering my request. SI ref: i.imgur.com/Va43rnV.png

Since the cold times are finally getting near, I request Totty in his bunny kigurumi (bottom left of the reference sheet) resting under a kotatsu. Any other ideas (maybe involving cute fashion or crossdressing) is great too! Thank you in advance and have a nice weekend~!

Reposting for Slainebro

Hello WWD, humbly requesting my husbando Slaine Troyard.

I'd love to see him drawn in bkub's style: imgur.com/a/zrd0S
Something pocky day related would be great too, maybe him offering pocky like this imgur.com/a/1Nsjt

But if those ideas aren't interesting to you, anything happy and within reason would be perfect. I wish you a great weekend!

Joint requesting a Keijo battle with You Watanabe and the beautiful Akane Mahougasawa

Hello everyone, I hope you're doing well this week. Today I'm trying something different, so I have no specific request in mind. Requesting my love Tamaki please, anything cute and lewd within reason is greatly appreciated. Below is a list of booru tags that, if they interest you, may be integrated in any combination:

pastebin.com/7zxVKES3 (embed waifu)

Also, joint requesting Tamaki and Kobeni having cake together!
Kobeni ref: i.imgur.com/xPV9aOR.jpg (embed)

Thanks for reading, and have a fun taking-it-easy filled weekend!

Requesting Risty wearing this shirt: i.imgur.com/C8yNPb2.jpg

Or her in this outfit: imgur.com/a/2sC60

Or her wearing nothing but a sweater and thighhighs.

Alternatively, her posing/showing off her muscles with Incineroar: imgur.com/a/omOEJ

Rozalin wearing Claire Harvey's Hundred battle dress from Hundred (which can be altered to her dress' design), or Priere's cheerleader outfit with adequate bust to match my.mixtape.moe/mfevlc.jpg or the cheerleader outfit designed using her dress, please.

Another idea is something like

Good evening.

Requesting my dear Barnaby.
Either peeling an orange, maybe offering viewer a slice
or
dressed as any American comic hero you see fits (I'm most familiar with DC comics).
Anything else as long as he's smiling would be fantastic.

Have a great weekend.

Good afternoon, Sup Forums!

This week I'd like to request my waifu wearing some cute and trendy clothes, happily walking on a sidewalk whilst listening to music through her earbuds! Maybe jamming a bit and singing along with it. If it matters, I was thinking Hi Fi Raver or something in a similarly upbeat vein:
youtube.com/watch?v=9ualnGajFlg

Alternately, Hinagiku wearing something summery like shorts/jeans and a simple top, sitting on a porch at sunset with a calm smile and a guitar in her lap! The sort of mood you'd get from Mahou no Kotoba:
youtube.com/watch?v=ZJPnilRjYFk

For something sexy, I'd like to see her in this sort of pose: imgur.com/a/2g78o
Exact clothing is up to you, but preferably a bikini-style outfit or a dress with generous hip/leg slits.

Lastly for the thread, I'd love to see her dressed as any of either the Dark Magician, Sorcerer of Dark Magic, Dark Magician of Chaos, Dark Magician Girl, or Magician's Valkyria! I fuggin' love the designs of Yugioh spellcasters.
Male casters: imgur.com/a/zLgdN
Female casters: imgur.com/a/3L6LX

I'm always open to other cute and/or lewd things as well. Please and thank you as always!

tick tock pick pocky

Requesting Pyrrha Alexandra in a Blood short sword specialist uniform complete with a god arc that uses her own sword and shield as her weapon

for more inspiration on how cute she acts imgur.com/a/ZaRXI

I hope you have a magically inspiring and productive weekend drawfriends~

Humbly requesting mon amour, Mitsuru Kirijo.

If possible, I'd like to request her sleeping at her desk with user putting a coat around her, cooking Thanksgiving dinner with Fuuka, or dancing with Oricorio while wearing a matching kimono: i.imgur.com/AfzXdZE.jpg

Of course, I'd be appreciative if she were drawn at all, thank you.

Requesting Taiga acting all teasingly with stick of pocky in her mouth, or something else cute and pocky related for pocky day, please.
Anything would be appreciated.

Pocky game?

Requesting my beautiful waifu, Yukino, in Racing Miku 2016's outfit (ref: imgur.com/a/gCyUq)
If possible, instead of the weights, can those be cats making the same facial expressions?
It'd be great if she was in her twintails also and making a more cat-like expression/just her pleasant slight smile.

Requesting my cute Haruka Morishima and I on an ice skating date.

Alternately her dressed more like a boy/in "guy clothes". Some ideas for that
i.imgur.com/iNa3OcL.jpg
i.imgur.com/YZKOLE0.jpg

Anything is appreciated though, cute or cutelewd. Thanks!

Requesting Hitagi writing a letter, open to artist ideas as usual.

Requesting Gazer wearing chocolate instead of her goo.

It would also be cute to see her dressed as the Heavy Cruiser Ne-Class from Kantai Collection.
files.catbox.moe/ll2t7f.png

Or, requesting her sleeping on a couch with empty bags of candy next to her.

small file

Good morning folks

I'm requesting Yukiho being cute and comfy please
If you want something specific, how dressed as the Floral Fencer from Shingeki no Bahamut/Shadowverse and being embarrassed about it. Maybe even saying "Strength and beauty together," or "Stop staring" in a cute/flustered way too.
Thanks in advance.
Floral Fencer: imgur.com/a/T8l7L

Requesting Tsubasa with a pocky stick on her mouth, trying to share it with me.

SI Reference : files.catbox.moe/tedjdf.png

Or anything else pocky related.

If not possible, anything beautiful is fine.

Tsubasa's clothes reference:
files.catbox.moe/dtphh9.png

Adorable! Love the soft colors.
Who are you?

I'm fine with requesting until its done user, are you?

Requesting my husbando Itoshiki-sensei:
-under a kotatsu
-asleep at his desk
-standing outside in the snow
-sharing pocky with SI
Anything else is good, too! Thank you, have a great weekend.

SI ref: imgur.com/a/AF4s8

Hi WWD, I'm requesting my dear Reimu playing the piano maybe wearing a cute dress

Alternatively reading a book and enjoying a coffee looking very comfy and happy

As always anything cute with her is also appreciated, please and thank you in advance

I hope everyone have an amazing weekend

Requesting RJ please!

Requesting Haruhi floating with many balloons or a big one like this imgur.com/a/MTH9I . Or using a dress inspired in a dessert like any of these imgur.com/a/IWmya . And of course, with any other waifu's hairstyles would be lovely as well, good night!

Yeah, I am too.

Requesting Nozomi making a cute expression! It can be her smiling, gasping, pouting, or anything else that you might like to draw.

Thanks in advance!

Requesting Sonoda Yuu wearing a Christmas themed sukumizu outfit. Anything cute is also fine, thanks for considering.

ok! Good luck!

Fuck she's cute. I want to spread her legs and insert myself all the way inside her until my dick kisses her womb, and gently fuck her until she begs me to cum together with her, and fill her insides with my semen as we kiss.

Good taste bro

Requesting Sawyer making a cute yandere face, a lot like this:
gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=1308784

Optionally, if someone wants to draw an image based on this cosplay pic:
i.imgur.com/gZmkiMa.jpg
Shotgun can be a basic Mossberg 590 with olive drab green stock and pump.

As always, I'm open for just about anything else cute, cutelewd or lewd (like maybe a cool pinup), within reason, if you have an idea for something, just ask me. I love seeing her in pretty dresses, sexy swimsuits and various cool and fashionable outfits.
I love cute chibi drawings, I would also not mind something drawn in the style of Nichijou, Bkub or P&S.

Further references: i.imgur.com/jXIwLCY.png