Series that fell apart later

Pic related. Everything that made this series fun is gone.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BCSUxwuqEzQ&feature=youtu.be&t=4s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

ITT: Echochamber thread

Mushoku Tensei.

Fuck thi shit, they couldn stop the rapefest to have the werewolf reporter and the mc met as they teased for so fucking long, also thay school slut was hot as fuck

This author just doesn't know when to stop.

Series is still fun, just not something you should wait for volume releases for.

You're wrong

I stopped reading after the first set of witches, later i heard they where at the third set, what the fuck

>You're wrong

I'm right. It was interesting until MC became the Dragon God's henchman, and then it felt like it was just wrapping up some of the loose ends before completely turning him into a side character and then just finishing the whole thing on a subpar ending.

He needed to have a drive beyond just "protect family"

>third set

What the fuck

Dragon Ball
They made Gohan the MC.

Thats a damn shame i enjoyed the first bit than forgot about it, just to read about this shit not even mad.

A damn shame really.

This
It's such a shame because the setup was incredibly interesting or maybe I'm just a lolicon.

Japanese writting in general, so pretty much everything.

Only the last chapters though.It makes the pain greater desu.

This guy is completely right

so wrong
it got more hype the less powerful he was in respect to his foes

Gohan was never the MC

Veritas.

It was probably one of the best martial arts manga until it had a rushed ending towards a season 2 that probably will never come. Fuck.

>it got more hype the less powerful he was in respect to his foes

So it started off Hype and then reduced in hype as he got more and more powerful, full-fulling OP's conditions.

Only because you're probably reading it each week. It's best read in one go.

ballroom

Do not agree with this, the manga is perfectly fine right now.

Erased went to shit after that little girl got saved.

Tenjou Tenge.
The moment past arc started, i don't think even the author knew what the fuck was going on.

It felt like the author expected it to be cancelled and then worked really hard to make it so.

toriyama wanted him to become the MC, but the fans and his editor were against it so he changed it back

Nah.

Yah.

Farm arc was good.

>They should made Gohan the MC.
Fixed that for you.

The third arc fell pretty hard. Everything fell apart when it was "Come at me. bro" - the manga.

Went from being a bitch to motherfucking alpha. Then he regressed so fucking hard it can't be taken as a joke.

So much potential wasted.

The rape and mindbreak got me really down when I read it.

It went from good to bullshit

Got a sick pv out of it though
youtube.com/watch?v=BCSUxwuqEzQ&feature=youtu.be&t=4s

not really. but yeah it could've been better if he just stuck to eris.

not at all. or at least i wouldn't know from what's translated right now.

nah, just different.

>it's still cavalry arc
CAN"T WAKE UP

This garbage should've ended with the main guy dying. It really went to shit when he saved that mute whore.

1st prison break was golden, more so if you read the chapters on release
2nd prison break, while not as good as the 1st, had really good cliffhangers most of the time

now were stuck on Namek forever

Fucking >MIDDLE SCHOOLERS

At least the drawing was god tier.

Author didn't have the balls to install boy rule after the escape, have them rape the bitches in submission and end the series there.

>the breaker
>shioon starts getting trained but its pretty slow
>master gets in trouble
>goes around and pushes in tons of people shit gloriously while everyone keeps thinking he's a scrub
>master ends up vanishing

>the breaker new waves
>shioon lost his ki center
>half of the series is getting it back and getting people to realize he's not a joke
>starts doing sick 1v1s again and blowing people out
>tons of hype, big rematches coming up
>series potentially ends forever with no third part in sight

Now the dudes working on a series called Trinity Wonder which has been meh so far.

And don't even make me mention Cavalier of the Abyss which pulled the same shit and now the guy is doing Lilith's Chord, which is essentially an h-series.
Like fuuuuuck, he's so good at action scenes why would you do this to me.

There's "slowly and gradually falling apart",
and then there's whatever the fuck SKR did.

fuuuuuuuuuuuck don't remind me

>axed
didn't want to believe this until I saw the ending

>Ends on The Final Boss from Part 1 coming out and saying he'll train Shioon

Fuck man it should be a crime cliffhanging like this.

Previous series had a shitty ending, wanna bet this one will have one too?

And yes, some people really dont know when to quit and keep going as if they working for DC/Marvel.

I dont know how a series can fall apart so bad in 14 chapters

Explain.

What happened on the last chapter? It's been quite a while since I read this.

Last Chapter or last arc?

Yumin betrayed Ken at the very end by shooting him up out a window because she felt the White Dragon Clan was a part of her that she can't let go. Ken survived and sends The Wallmen (yes the fucking WALLMEN from the other series) to assasinate her. It takes them 5 years and it's implied that Kuu and fat shotgun man are dead. The final battle between the girl Wallman (forgot her name) and Yumin takes place off-fucking-screen, so you just see a defeated Yumin at her feet. At the end, she's not even killed. She spares Yumin because Ken said "lol she's not that bad." HE EVEN GIVES HER THE RIGHTS TO ALL HIS BUSINESSES IN THE END. After all that, you see the surviving members of SKR gang along with a big number of new members. THE END.

>series potentially ends forever with no third part in sight
I mean they said they'd take a break and then go back to it, do you have some reason to assume they wont?

The fucking wasted potential. When amnesia and cyberization weren't saturated plot guidelines.
Better direction could've made it a legendary Seinen.

The tournament arc was by FAR the best arc.

"Taking a break" is potentially a death flag for manga production

Fucking Air Gear. The first half was so great and then the author just lost it trying to insert some bigger meaningful plot. All you have to do to fix it is just make it a regular sports show and forget about all the gravity children bs.

True but they've done it before and been fine and I tend to find Korean authors Veritas not withstanding are better about taking breaks and actually coming back.

ending was god-tier

I've been seeing threads about this series here and there and it seemed mostly positive. What happened?

okay...

In my opinion it just seems like they're desperate y'know. They add so much cliche dramatic shit in such a short time that it just looks really ridiculous. Normans situation right now is just literally "The good guy is a bad guy, but not really he's actually a good guy" within the span of 1 or 2 chapters, and help me god if he actually does turn out to be a bad guy. The whole story and concept is great, and started out good, but right now it just looks like a mess if you ask me
>opinions

What the fuck, I'm so glad I dropped that shit.

I am still reading it and it seems like it is ending

But it is still good

Yeah no

>seems like they're desperate
Of course they are. Sometimes you have to look at the bigger picture, and the bigger picture for new Shounen Jump series is imminent axe.

Farm arc so shit

He was pretty much the main focus in the beginning of the Majin Boo arc before he was eaten by him and Gokou took over again.

Used to fun, but after around chapter 36 this entire series when to complete shit and is still getting worst to this very day.

>Everything you did means nothing and you're stuck in a timeloop because you can't communicate

You must be joking, right?

>everything got explained
>word building got better
>narration improved
>characters actually got development psychologically
what the fuck are you reading?
you one of those fags that want nothing but fists and fights?

Inuyasha

He must be talking about how much asspull horseshit came out of it recently.

Genshiken.

Berserk

This one fell off pretty hard. The last few arcs were rushed clusterfucks. But christ did those body proportions on the females get THICC by the end.

Left such a bad taste in my mouth. He changed it at the last minute too because of some letter a fan sent him after the paris shootings.

I stopped reading after Eren got powers to control the titans. Does it get better?

>Yankee Kun to Megane Chan
>Yamada and the 7 Witches
>same mangaka, same result

Seriously why does he keep making more chapters only for the series to get progressively worse and worse? For fucks sake man.

>third set

Wasn't great to begin with but then went full dumpster fire

hes the king of titans now and is about to conquer the world with his titan army

Shokugeki no Soma.
If they get rid of food Aizen and this whole Central plot line somehow it would be better but goddamn does it suck right now.

Miura just doesn't care anymore. Hasn't for years now.

this was garbage to begin with

i stopped at the second, couldn't stop laughing when i saw it just went on

At least it used to be fun.

Shit opinion desu.

SnK

That asspull still pisses me off, fuck Armin and fuck Isayama

Shaman King
Psyren
One Piece

Shaman King kept the same level from beginning to end desu. Slightly above mediocre.

Unless you mean the anime.

Dont agree, it feels like its just starting.

One Piece regained it's spark towards the end of Dressrosa.