Why is it so fucking hard to get a job, Sup Forums? I can't even get hired by fucking McDonalds...

Why is it so fucking hard to get a job, Sup Forums? I can't even get hired by fucking McDonalds, and it's fucking disheartening. The only reason that I'm not homeless right now is because my best friend and his parents took me in.

I know I'm not applying to jobs I'm overqualified or underqualified for, and I know that my resume looks really nice for someone with very little experience. But the fact that I can't even find a simple job at McDonalds or some shit hurts. I live in Commiefornia, so that might not be helping at all, but still, FUCK.

What do I do? I need to get a job asap, otherwise I'm gonna get kicked out, but no one wants to fucking hire an 18 year old college student with little experience around here, apparently.

Other urls found in this thread:

americasjobcenter.ca.gov
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>I can't even get hired by fucking McDonalds

Where do you live?

I've always had the best luck with ads that say "apply in person" cause in that case they usually want people to work NOW. It's more likely this will be some kind of construction or other potentially risky shitty work but it beats fast food imo and you already said you tried that

well pal, i think its time to be a ...

Staffing agency. It is cheaper for employers to outsource the hiring process to a third party outlet.
If you just want low paying bitchwork, a staffing agency will get you work within a week.

UPS/FedEx will hire anyone with a pulse this time of year for seasonal help.

Commiefornia, m8. Fuck this shithole, get me out of here. Turned 18 this year and I'm already fucking depressed and shit
Literally got a rejection email from them earlier this week and I applied to them a few days before that. I'll see if there are other positions from them though.
Didn't think about that, actually. I'll give that a go. Thanks, leaf.

Look into fish canneries in Alaska they will hire anyone and give you someplace to sleep for a few weeks while you work 16 hour days. I don't think the season starts for another 6 ior 7 months though. Better to apply now.
I felt like this pic

31 year old here in California. I work at a movie theater as an usher. It took me 7 years, and 4 interviews to get this job. I only make $10.50 an hour, but I know I'm worth more. I do want to quit in spring 2018 to try to find a higher paying job in another city in another state.But it took SO long and SO much work and bullshit to get this job and I'm worried that quitting a job that I like will most likely just put me in a job that I hate, that probably won't pay much more anyway.

OP, are you depressed? The employer in the interview can sense it. If you can't smile during the interview, they will just hire the blonde bimbo behind you who does smile. I was only capable of getting this job after going on Prozac and being able to at least fake a smile and cheerful persona for the interview.

Important part they pay for your flight there and will pay for half the way back if not all your way back home.

Have you tried being white?

Lots of simple gas station/fast food jobs out here in upper midwest. You sure you can't even get a night job or something?

What is your real problem? Do you interview like an aspie? Are you a felon? Did you insult an influential jew publicly?

Everybody stop working the economy is fake let everything crash

Maybe try the old Feed and Seed? I hear they're hiring.

I cant get a job either nigga. Just gotta keep applying to places until one of them bites. Or try getting a trade job and apprenticeship. Fast food is a garbage job you dont want anyways.

satan speaks the truth

Learn a trade skill user.

It's not.
Getting a job is as easy as walking trough the door and asking to apply for a job. I worked in a shitty factory for 4 years. They would hire anyone who came trough the door.
What sucks about finding a job is that where you live is by far the most important factor. If you live in the middle of nowhere you can forget about finding a job.

kek and check

You can't find a job, because you are not willing to move.

lease/finance a car and drive uber. Best job ever.

I'm more then depressed. I'm actually fucking dead inside at this point. Thing is, though, I've always been good at hiding my inner emotions and putting out a charismatic vibe. But yeah, it's fucking bullshit. I'm currently planning on either getting my CompTIA certs and work help desk it, or just off myself :^ )
I'm as white as a sheet, my guy.
I really don't know what my real problem is. I interview rather well, my resume is on point, yet I never get any calls back or interest. I just don't fucking know.
Better a shit job that can keep me going until I get a proper job than no job and homeless.
Oh, I'm quite willing to move. I literally can't, though. I have no money or savings left.

>If you live in the middle of nowhere you can forget about finding a job.

Depends how far out you mean by the "middle of nowhere." If you are really nowhere then yes you won't find a job. If you are just an hour drive out from a major city you might have an easier time, at least here in the US. Outside of the cities there are no blacks or mexicans to work at the gas stations and diners. You could get a lower to lower-middle class job easier outside of the cities here and the cost of living would be significantly lower.

nice meme faggot. you say commiefornia but still are so worthless you cant get a job. what about that free market nigger? hows that helping you out? get a marketable skill that doesnt include shitposting on memeboards. also make sure that if you are kicked out that you go on welfare so you dont starve to death... you know, just another commie benefit against muh free market. i hope you dont starve to death op but if you do, i hope you die a horrible death.

Well if you are really desperate you could post a face picture here and I'll tell you if you look like an aspie. I wouldn't recommend it though.

>Horsey draws a comic deriding Medicare and Social Security
>continues to vote in favour of both, flips his shit when republicans want to cut both
What did he mean by this?

you will have to get creative and self employ yourself even for a non-fixed below average wage.

Internet marketing, like getting commissions for being intermediary on real estate deals as a webmaster (posting pics of places, updating info etc)

Door to door seller. Sell lemonade near a highway...you get my point, at least your hosts will not kick you out immediately.

You can even go full nigger and sell drugs as a friendly retailer---not a full blown drug bot. It cant be that hard to prepare some Lean.

try for walmart, they're always hiring

>31 year old here in California
>work at a movie theater as an usher
>took me 7 years, and 4 interviews to get this job
>only make $10.50 an hour
>but I know I'm worth more

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA oh my god that is so pathetic

I've applied to two jobs, and both times I got hired.

>commiefornia
>free market
California is a very heavily regulated state you dumb faggot, I’m not even American and I know this

We hired dish washer at the place I worked because wrote on his application. Hire me, hire me, hire me. Even if it is the mineola job you might get it by show your dedication to apply yourself. And like dude said don't wait around on a job fill out as many applications as you can to get a bite.

> resume is on point

youre an uneducated 18 year old that thinks hes hot shit so no, your resume isnt on point. kill yourself

>I can't even get hired by fucking McDonalds, and it's fucking disheartening.

Fast food places have a lot of applicants, unless you have unbelievable flipping skills its a coin toss.

I'll give you 10000 dollars if you will be my sex slave for a night

how many teenagers do you work with and how many of them are your managers?

But will you pay airfare?

>the things a Belgian can do to a man in 8 hours

I can't relate to this shit at all. Being in the tech industry in the Midwest, I've just never understood it. It's easy as hell to get well paying jobs in very little time.

Employers are NOT going to hire someone who comes off as depressed, no matter how good you think you are at hiding it, you probably aren't.

I actually do have a CompTIA certification, and I attempted to get a job at a helpdesk for a tax program in December 2015. The interviewer was impressed with my certification and eBay and Amazon business. But "he found someone else" right after I went home and called him the next day.

The only reason I got this job at the movie theater was because I took anti-depressant drugs to make me appear happier. A lot of people don't like the idea of taking anti-depressant drugs, I did too. But eventually I just said "fuck it." I don't even care if its just a mask for depression. America is a depressing place to live in. I'll take that mask.

>Oh, I'm quite willing to move. I literally can't, though. I have no money or savings left.
Some companies will cover travel expenses for job interviews, so you can apply and if you land the job you would quickly be able to move there. Some also offer cheap housing for their workers.

>tech industry
>midwest

Larp harder user and fuck off

lol hes an unemployed 18 year old so no one is footing the bill for him to get his lazy ass somewheree else.

Applying to a job is fucking hard. Getting one ain't that much.

It's all about networking. If you don't have parents or family with contacts then do your best in trade school/university, they'll land you a good job if they see interest or they like you.

start your own business.

do you have a pick up?

so many things you can do with one, and earn money, seriously

i got a friend who started a garden bag service, he bought hessian bags and frame, drops them off, sets them up.

picks them up . $20 a bag per month, 200 customers.

AUD$4000 a month, his small truck runs on lpg.

Oh, yeah. I somehow missed that part.

Do you have any skills you can put to use to do freelance work?

Everytime I read this the last line always reminds me of plague Inc for some reason

I mean, I'm good with computers and such, I could probably do some sort of freelance PC repair thing. Or I could help tutor someone in math and science. Hell, I've even been told I'm a decent writer, but like that's gonna get me anywhere.

You can work with me at Walmart as I've been here for over a decade. I'll have no problem showing you the ropes.

Try getting work experience at college. It ain’t gonna pay well but it’s gonna look good on your resume and you’ll have some money for food and necessities. Here in commiefornia as well and parents make decent money, but not enough for me to go to a university or cal state. I’m going to a Community College and just getting an associates in IT. If work experience has taught me anything is that you have to be pajeet looking and have some sort of aspergers to be in the IT department. Good luck. Try slanging weed to freshman.

If you have family that do farming say you worked there for a few summers I don’t know why but most employers like hearing you worked on a farm also a little advice lie on your resume everyone does it i was in the same boat about 6 months ago

I was here a couple of years back. Traumatic Brain Injury and no hope for the future. I turned to Jesus. I prayed. I cried. I studied the Bible. Now, three years later, I am almost normal and have had a job for a year. God helped me. I will never believe otherwise. Too many coincidences to post.

Chuck Missler is good for nerds. Robert Breaker is good for believers. Arnold Murray is good for sinners. Hit YouTube. Learn to rest. I take commandment #4 seriously. Take one day of seven OFF. Sunday is easisest in the US, but whatever. Stick with it. On that day, do not try to fix your life. Just accept that the shit will not improve if you worry yourself to death and choose to let God help you survive. After that, trust Him with the other six.

Jesus Christ, Son of God & messiah of the Jews, died for YOUR sins, was buried, and rose again according to prophecy! You will suffer in this life. If you believe, you will see brighter days...forever!

Good. Do ALL of that. Lots of Kikebook groups where you can offer tutoring. I don't know how you would advertise PC repair, but it's worth a try and you can contact any site you'd like to write for and offer your services. What matters is that you don't just keep them as ideas or options in your head but actually start doing something.

write some blogs for infowars or something. sorry im a jobless loser as well i have no good advice.

> You can't find a job, because you are not willing to move.

Been reading any major German newspaper's "Karriere & Jobs" rag, have we? I've got news for you: the advice in there is just a lot of boomer bullshit they use to justify pic related from

Go to trucking school

Can you drive? Literally everyone I know that went to california became a truck driver

I’m fifty three years old and I have been working full time since I was fifteen.
I have wirked everything from supermarket bag packer to farm hand to deck hand. The longest time I have been unemployed is six days.

I raided three kids and put them through collage even though I never finished high school. I own my own home on eighty ah and have over a million in the bank.

If you are prepared to work hard, do any job and do it the best you can you will get work. Not dressing like a slob and having some self confidence won’t hurt either.

I live in a town of 60k and there are currently 360 job offers for people with no qualifications and that is just looking at one website and jobs in close vicinity.

It must have been much easier to get a job as a retarded old fuck 50 years ago.

Nope. Never even got my permit. Parents are literally fucking insane, first and last time they tried to teach me to drive they just screamed in my ear the entire fucking time. Every time I even think about getting behind the wheel, I get super fucking anxious. I bike or take public transport everywhere.

You need more migrants to fill this void!

Sage faggots like this

>What do I do?

Case boomer Jew homes
Get their schedules down
Then murder rob them.

Way things are going it is a growth industry.
In ten years you will be Manager or even own your own crew.

>18 years no experience
>expects a job straight out

Lel this nigga

Get an internship, apprenticeship or whatever.

Sell cars you fucking retard, surly if you can't get a job, you've got a criminal background. Selling cars is like a professional drug dealer. The use the same references. Oh this 03 Mitsubishi is some good shit,. Ever been so fucked you thought you saw an eclipse? Well that's why they call this car an enclipse. It's the best car you'll ever drive l, they last about 600k miles fucking Unlimited horn, unlimited blinkers, and the tires....God damn user, thems are michilans, those are life time garuntee. Yep still has manufactures warranty. Sign here, here, here, congrats on your car.

>deposits $ 300 into bank account for meth.

Yeah. Marijuana helps too. Edibles chill you out and make modern life somewhat enjoyable. I literally invented the chill pill (well, really just put MJ laced coconut oil in a capsule, but why not claim it, huh?) and it smoothed out the process. God healed me and now I can function without it.

If you live in California, you can't get a fast food job unless you are fluent in Spanish, and are at least a quarter Mexican

A thing that always worked for me: Don't just send in an application and be a nameless and faceless fag among other fags.

Give the company a call (usually they also provide a phone number together with the address you're supposed to send your resumé to). Call them and inquire about the position. This does 2 things: It makes stuff more personal for the recruiter but also shows that there's this guy out there considering to work for them, but not desperate enough to take anything, hence the call to see if it is the kind of position he is looking for. Have a short talk and subtly steer it towards your qualifications. The recruiter is much more likely to remember something someone said to him than the 20th resume s/he's read that day.

Did that with my last job, the recruiter was like "Meet me next Tuesday at 10. Just email me your CV. I've actually got a better position in mind for you hearing about your qualifications."

And now I have a chill job as a translator.

Actually, my criminal record is as clean as a hermetically sealed package.
It's either black, or you're a fucking nigger who played the race card.

You are a baby boomer who had the world delivered on a platter. That's fine and all, but a little bit of humbleness would be polite. God may give your generation what it's earned yet. Be careful with the pride.

Get a job as an actuary you idiot. Shouldn't be that fucking difficult and the pay's decent ya faggot.

Well, you just shot me straight, you wouldn't make a good car salesman, you're supposed to say " I only sell drugs bro acquire skill in the dealing trafeset"

Good luck..

>The only reason that I'm not homeless right now is because my best friend and his parents took me in.
God actually exists, and so does the devil, and Jason, and Freddy, and all of that other bullshit.
You are dying.
We are dying.
Burn.
All of you stupid Sup Forums niggers....
Burn.

Janitorial Companies are Always looking for people. Also your local unemployment center always has job conmections. Stop relying on the internet

americasjobcenter.ca.gov

what did he mean by this

My uncle feeds his family with one of these. Holds about 3 gallons of liquid. Brew coffee at home and sell like a 6oz cup for 2 dollars. That's about $100 per batch. Go anywhere with it, fairgrounds, concerts, festivals, busy traffic you name it.

oh hey walmart user good to see you havent killed yourself yet.

We have the same issue here.

Finding shitty McDonalds tier jobs in a big city isn't really a problem, but as soon as you go to one of the medium/smaller cities - Good luck.

Why would you even want to work? Lol

Are you a white male?
Youre fucked if you are.

Are your parents dead? If yes, didn't you inherit a home or at least something from them? If not, why aren't you living with them?

Why are the tables covered in plastic

Can't your parents or your friends use their connections or something? Over here we have jobs like working in the farm for poles and young people. Or we have jobs in supermarkets or restaurants.

Supermarkets or restaurants rarely hire people above 18 for obvious reasons.

Mostly supermarkets though.

JOBCORPS

As I said earlier, white as a sheet. So yeah, I'm pretty fucked.
My parents aren't dead, but I'd sooner shove a rusty knife into my urethra than talk to them. They were physically and emotionally abusive most of my childhood. And as for my friends, most of them are still in high school, so they don't really have connections.

Become a veteran, then you're an oppressed veteran and though still not a gay black muslim female, companies still do hire.

Military is always an option, if you have the qualities they look for. In *many* employers' minds a couple of years anywhere in the mil is better than any college education. Because let's face it - most employers know how much of a shit show college is currently...

Hmmm does this commiefornia maybe have some rules/laws you can jew some money out off?

ARTIST

Slowly getting my affairs in order. I don't expect to make it to 40.

Easier to clean as the niggers have no agency and make a mess.

Naww u a failure ur not in afruca jobs are every where

I wish i could work at walmart, im some kind of autist and would genuinly enjoy just walking around a store all day making sure things are in order and shelves are stocked. I mean, i play video games that are basically just that, getting paid for it might be fun.
I doubt they'd hire me though im too old

Well, to be honest id rather work at target.

>be american
>get kicked out of the house at 18
lmao

The sjw is the lefty neckbeard here

Corrections officer, try that bud.

U live in usa why would u be depressed ur not in brazil