Criminalizing flirting and approaching women

What’s up with this new trend of women classifying any approaching or flirting done by men as harassment?

I was listening to Joe Rogan’s new podcast with Iliza and she said she was terrified by a man approaching her and asking for... a lighter!

How is this even beneficial for women? Do they not want any boyfriends?

Maybe this shit is the wake up call the modern man needs to start grabbing life by the pussyo

>that cute girl
Who? The barista? Because I don't see a cute girl in op's pic

They already get all the attention/dopamine they need from soyboys on twitter. The real world can't compete with that so they turn into hags.

They are getting brainwashed by (((media))) into thinking they are perma-victims so the state can expand its power. All it takes is a woman to make a complaint and the state will act.

Honestly - I can't walk down the street without terrifying women and thats been the case since I was 14

Who gives a shit about narcissistic roasties?
Stop giving those degenerates attention.

>It's
>Okay
>To
>Be
>Raped

And? If someone isn't engaged with you you shouldn't bother them. And I see nuggets always do this..

>ayyy dayum guurrrl
>smacks lips
>she ignores him
>ain't nobody seen a black man before? Sheeeeit
>calls her a birch before going to demand to use the customer only restroom

It's no different than when fratfuckz do it, except that nigs have the excuse of being subhuman before the interaction

People have boundaries, not everyone walks around hoping to shed their skin like a ghoul and possess the lives of total fucking strangers.

Without real struggles, you will see them invent more and more new problems. The more insane their demands get, the more you know how comfortable and decadent modernity has become. It is only a matter of time before we have an implosion and hard times that follow.

>implying I want to be associated with a tub of lard in drag

Why are liberal americans out of touch with reality?

Not really, as people wake up and evolve the alien traits of others become apparent. Only natural to take a step back and say "hey, no. This is my life, this is my personal space"

I have a family because I'm not a nigger, and if anyone went up to a girl and kept nagging her after she ignores them, they can get their shit kicked in for all I care.

When any woman is afraid of or worried about "men" and the behavior of men, it's just a cover to complain about "niggers" through their PC filter.

Well, considering women (and Sup Forums) never shut the fuck up about modern men not
>talking to them
>looking at them
>flirting with them, approaching them
>asking them out
I'd say women are just behaving like kids. They keep saying "HURRRRR DON'T BOTHER ME" as reverse psychology so men go give them attention. When that doesn't work, a flurry and torrent of online content comes out about "men these days", manchildren, MGTOW, modern men, etc where women bitterly spew their venom because guys won't give them the time of day in the way they want it.

Whatever her "words" or "actions" may imply, those are Fuck-Me heels

It'll probably get to a ridiculous degree to the point where it comes full circle until the guys are the ones bitching about being approached.

This guy gets it. It's all about power.

Feminism is a distraction. Its so dumb that its a waste of time to even argue about it. Just let the idiots argue about it.

You're fucking dumb if you think this is some trend manifesting. At college in the cafeteria every lunch I ask to sit with a random girl and never have I had a negative encounter. The worst I've had is neutral but she was studying for an exam. That being said I have never been told no don't sit across from me and it could be the imposition but genuinely the women seem to enjoy light bantz with no asking for number or anything just polite conversation.

You must not respect yourself to speak of women in such a way.

>How is this even beneficial for women?
Just look at the picture you've posted, women promoting this are ugly shits.
They pretend to be uninterested because that's the only way they can rationalize the fact that nobody approaches them.
Feminism is /r9k/ for females

I guess the moral of the story is cute girls are hard to find, so don't bother with the ugly chics because they're really bitter.

Will never be possible while the state will be willing to practise force on the men that women point and cry at.

>purple hair
>fat
>problem glasses
>ugly face
>"cute"
Don't worry, this stranger won't bother you any time.

>this is considered cute in the aglosphere

We live in a democracy.

Women can vote.

Most women are overweight.

Being overweight makes you unattractive.

Being unattractive makes you lonely.

Being lonely makes you insane.

We live in a democracy.

Keep it on the down low my niggas.

That's also to bash on tobacco. Double wammo for the lib agenda. These people don't think about what agenda their a part of. They grab a mattress and walk into the halls of fame.

girls only want to be flirted with at the club if you have coke. sad!

what type of faggot approaches girls?
just man out and the panties drop, anons.

girls crave attention, so just ignore them a little.
it works.

haha little cunts eating a fucking frosty fruit. Why cant we have more threads about koalas?

Yeah that's exactly how you ask girls out, by not asking them out! You're an idiot.

It's called a lemon bar you savage

Fat, with a stupid face, ugly hair, shit glasses and a bad attitude. This is “”””””cute””””””” to an SJW. No one is approaching this mess under any circumstance.

By the way, IF a swole Chad got anywhere near the coffee shop, she’d lose the headphones and try to get his attention. But Chad wouldn’t want anything to do with this pile of garbage.

Propaganda to make ugly whales feel “empowered”

Further atomization of the people. Don't visit your parents, never have children, don't talk to people, work and have foreigners 'save' your retirement.

>men going out of their way and being annoying to try to pick up women

That's an odd way to say women are tired of niggers

>Honestly - I can't walk down the street without terrifying women and thats been the case since I was 14

You must be one ugly motherfucker

>How is this even beneficial for women? Do they not want any boyfriends?
Their "superior intuition" tells them that they are defunct and will soon be culled -- thus, they fear those who will be their ultimate executioners.

I don't bother chatting up women unless they show an interest. I have no time to try to 'woo' here, would rather hit the ground running. If she finds me attractive and says hi, or even a smile then we are good to go, if she just finds me attractive and doesn't say anything, then she's not what i'm looking for. I've been with a woman who expects you to do all the work, read their mind etc, It's annoying and boring. So don't bother.

Let these childless harpies walk into spinsterhood, or better yet, let the shitskins get her pregnant, so her son/daughter will be a constant disappointment and she will have to raise 'it' alone.

It's just more feminist activism. They don't even know what they want. They just want to complain about something and give terrible solutions to their non-issues.

This, also.
>Some rando commenter disagrees with some online people who need to point out they're women
>You're an incel sweety, T. a Tumblr sjw incel.
I'm happy that I have yet to find a single SJW myself, because they're fucking loco.

If Chad, bother at all times. Otherwise never bother.

>don't try to engage with me under any circumstance
Lol, the wall is going to hit them so fucking hard.

>cute
lmao

WHERE HAVE ALL THE GOOD MEN GONE!?
> What’s up with this new trend of women classifying any approaching or flirting done by men as harassment?
Oh.....well I guess good men don't harass women then and these sad bitches can stay single for life.

It's not harassment if the guys cute.

MakeApp has revealed that their entire existence is based on decieving men.

>ugly girl complains about all these creeps who can't help themselves hitting on her all the time.

When women say "I hate when men try to approach me" they mean "I hate when non-Chads try to approach me".

And don't listen to PUA who say Chad is all mentality, it's like 90% genetics and 10% mentality. If you're short and ugly trying to come off as confident only makes you look worse.

>related images: Sikh gains bro
Your internet history must be playing havoc with their algorithm.

No - I'm attractive.
that's the point - women won't complain about an ugly guy because having power over an ugly guy isn't desirable. They want to influence attractive guys and make attractive guys jump when they say, and if they cant they get psycho.

If you look at your society few chads are pushing kids in push-chairs/strollers

Sometimes the only winning move is not to play.

I lead a simple lifestyle and enjoy spending time alone, so unless I happen to magically meet some chill ass woman who hates pedos, Jews and the government as much as I do, I'm just not wasting my time. I've got a world to dominate and not enough time and resources as it is. A woman has to ADD something to be WORTH something to me. Most women have nothing to add, but will only take, even if unintentionally.

>cute

am i missing something here lads?

Honestly flirting with strangers in public is fucking retarded, obnoxious and a bit pathetic and I have only ever seen shitskins do it IRL.

You find your partners through things you have in common like friends/work/hobbies/clubs people go to to meet, not literal random people off the street.

>I was listening to Joe Rogan’s new podcast with Iliza and she said she was terrified by a man approaching her and asking for... a lighter!

Because in the real world women know men are twice as strong as them and could rape them and they couldn't do anything about it so don't want someone who for all they know is a psychopath making it clear they want to fuck them, welcome to being an adult.

The male version would be a massive nigger swaggering up to you and grunting "AYO NICE WATCH HOMIE" maybe he really is just giving you a compliment but your mind is immediately going to go to "is he going to pull a knife on me oh shit get me the fuck out of here."

>cute girl
where?

I lead a simple lifestyle and enjoy spending time alone, so unless I happen to magically meet some chill ass woman who hates pedos, Jews and the government as much as I do, I'm just not wasting my time. I've got a world to dominate and not enough time and resources as it is. A woman has to ADD something to be WORTH something to me. Most women have nothing to add, but will only take.

>overweight shitskin with rainbow hair
>sexy

stopppp

Also the perverts in government and the BBC are setting out to make every guy look like a sex-pest to make government and BBC look normal.

BBC the "news" media propaganda - not the cock

I'm going to corner the cat and parrot pet market and make billions. Watch me.

Nope. It's a wake-up call to ignore these cunts and watch them turn into angry cat collectors.

This. Nail on the head right here

>fat nigger with purple hair
>cute

What difference does it make?
It's not like any of the faggots of /pol have the nerve to approach a woman in public anyway.

I swear I don't search for dumb image macros, man. Google's related images are based on text associated with the base image, not on search history. I do get a lot of incinerator toilet ads if I turn off adblock :^)

is the bar at all frosty? in any regard would you consider the adjective frosty over bar in a two word description of a popsicle (which we all assume as a bar/rectangular prism of some sort) over the fact the thing is made of fruit and is frosty? i mean honestly sometimes americans even amaze me, and im not even america

This is bullshit, I'm apparently attractive as fuck and get hit on every single time I leave the house, which I guess would be cool but I'm super autistic and have pretty bad social anxiety, I don't make memes criticizing the roasties for taking to me without muh consent.

>Projection
Stay beta lefty.

>that
>cute
Absolutely revolting.

Women should not be allowed to speak to men in public.

I suppose it's not so horrible a moniker....

A lemon bar is a pastry wtf r u doin

Women are the destroyers of society

Without women jews could have never won

>when all you know is how to draw ''DRUMPF is orange'' propaganda and you try to draw a cute girl

Yeah women don't want to get hit on by scummy dudes who the women feel are not in their league and almost every women now feels she is a good +3 points higher than they really are for some reason. As if any contact with a man means that man was hitting on them being the woman is oh so hot. Some chunked up 240+ pound beast who is a 3-4 at beast sitting there but some Chris Hemsworth looking dude can barely contain themselves in her presence. I mean if there was not people around it would be rape time on this women who is clearly right in his league, maybe even higher.
To be fair a whole lot of men can't talk to women anymore, I mean just talk to them like a normal person.

but muu hole

well those frosty fruits can get married before christmas, so there's that

>What’s up with this new trend of women classifying any approaching or flirting done by men as harassment?

DISGUSTING CUNTS THAT BLEED AND DRIP YEAST WANT ATTENTION IN ANY FORM.

THEY WILL NEVER STOP TRYING TO MAKE THE ENTIRE WORLD FOCUS ON THEM.

IF YOU IGNORE THEM THEY CACKLE LIKE WITCHES AS THOUGH THEY'VE BESTED YOU, BUT INSIDE THEY ARE SAD BECAUSE THEY KNOW YOU WERE WHAT THEY WANTED.

IGNORE.

>cute
>girl

If you ask them out, they win

This, just be yourself my man, become their friends first, haha

Just ignore Tyrone and Chad who text her ey bb wn sm fuk and she rushes to suck their dick and begs them to beat the shit out of her

Once she is 32 with three different colored babies you can swoon in and give them 90% of your salary

Fucking virgins think you need to "hit on" women. They don't respect that

if you look at women they win

You're supposed to wear pants when you go outside.

very funny

you gotta ignore sometimes my man, you hit them up and then forget them

if some beta tyrone is hitting her up 50 times, good luck to him

So, ignore them.
As if they don't exist, don't hold doors for them, don't help them with anything, just stare through them as if they don't exist.
Speak to them like they are trash if you can't avoid dealing with them.
Do this and they will approach you, women are fucking retarded.

Are you guys really taking advice on how to approach women from feminist lesbians?
Don't look at the bitter lonely women for advice, look for someone who is successful but not excessively handsome (no Chad's), self confidence, good hygiene, shared interests and healthy amount of flirting early on

If I walked into a cofvfve shop and that purple-haired nigger lardbeast was the only option, trust me. She's in no danger. I'm already on my way out the door to go home and masturbate.

That "comic" encapsulates the modern womyn: the dregs of the last hosebeast at 3 am.m in the club thinks she's attractive enough to be noticed in daylight. I walk past dozens of womyn like that every day and the only thought running through my mind is "Don't make eye contact. Don't encourage it. Please, dear God, purge the image of that waddling lard bucket from my memory."

But, He never does. Pretty sure there is no God at this point.

I just have no concept of what is going through their "minds" that they think I wouldn't walk over glowing hot, broken glass in my bare feet to ensure they wouldn't notice me.

That koala is cute as fuck you cold hearted cunt.
>flag
You’re literally Hitler

Nobody gives them attention, so they pretend they are getting it and just don't want it. I was with a friend on the bus and she kept mentioning how some creep was staring at her ass. I took a look at the guy she pointed out and the poor bastard easnt even looking up. The guy was literally just reading an ebook.

kek'ed and checked

>'working' at a coffeeshop
No, you're just atentionwhoring
>cute girl
Kek

>walk into coffee shop
>see the sunburnt dyke
>hold back urge to vomit
>see a well adjusted normal looking girl
>quick touch up to make sure my outfit is looking fine and approach her
Problem solved, the purple haired fatty can continue to post "all men are pigs!" in peace and i get to talk to actual human being without being called a rapist, everyone wins

she takes a sign around with her to let other people know it's ok to talk to her now

imagine going to a party she throws. everyone would have "red light / green light" plates hanging from their neck they can flip around when they are ready to not be a wallflower

Here’s a photo of cocaine damage to the nose.

The great thing about women with septums is they can stop you cramming your cock into their face

Its all about power. The power to ruin your life thru the HR department. Also, fuglies get the pretty / tame / innocent ones to get riled up, "liberate them culturally", so even those are now fuglies and screaming about men trying to talk to them.

Anyone who dyes their hair unnatural colors is damaged goods its the number 1 thing to look for when avoiding a woman.

why does this happen?

Lemon bars is where lezzos go to find love, kid

What happened to smalltalk? Why is it a bad thing to talk to strangers? It would make millions of lives a tiny bit more pleasant if we weren't so focused on mememe.

literally Sup Forums right here

They’re too PC brainwashed to recognise that 90% of actual harassment is from non whites. Example : walking through New York for 8 hours video is entirely harassment by blacks but they can’t say that cuz it would burst the illusion so they just blame men