Eden Radio

It's Friday and I've still got music.

We can also discuss things like how I hope we get a Kishida Kyoudan track in something soon.

check filename

Requesting random L'arc en ciel please. I haven't heard their stuff in ages.

coming up in the next block.

/r/ing running in the 90's
love you Doc!

arigato~!

more Pillows man

Great stuff man! Keep it up.

/r/ing Beautiful morning with you

my boy said

I could listen to The Pillows for weeks straight.

Fitting it into the next block which should be soonish.

Thanks Doc!

Milky Way

a three piece pretty young but they're rad

>AKFG
hell yes

/r/ing JIBUN WOOOOO

maximum the hormone one of their poppier songs

JIBUN WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Bradio Flyers

might not get them in time.

everything else is in though.

/r/ing Sugar Song to Bitter Step

Fuck off, your threads aren't allowed and have been deleted numerous times.

Try taking requests on Sup Forums, you seem to love playing Sup Forums music.

The Pillows - Bran-New Lovesong

suck a dick bitch they're fun go post something productive on this board or fuck off

Hey doc, if you can fit this in later somewhere /r/ keishi urata - wavering atmosphere

my will - inuyasha

/r/ Denki Groove - Shangri-La

They're against the rules, you, stupid, idiot.

Stop shilling your shitty site that plays video game music.

working on these, anything that doesn't fit the block will be pushed back but outside of milky way everything so far is safely in.

its not my thread cumdumpster im just some who appreciates the effort by Sup Forumsnon its barely a stream thread osu is pretty much the same thing cunt

>Sup Forumsnon
You really are a stupid idiot. It's not even an Sup Forums stream, it's a "play whatever we want" stream.

Even then, it's against the rules. This was verified on the IRC.

did your mom forget your dunkaroos this morning who gives a fuck its not like its bumping off any decent content fag

Block shift coming up, expect more requests to be fit in in that block or the next.

I wish I had known MCZ was touring the states earlier so I could have maybe gone to their show again this year. The venue wasn't very good last time they were stateside.

As for the other subject going on in the thread the only thing I'll say is that the only 3 reasons I've not played a request is because I either elbowed somebody's time and couldn't fit more, couldn't find the request, or the request was either too far from being Sup Forums related or too meme for me to play. As an aside my playlists almost always start as 3 hour sets and grow almost entirely from requests I play/get and I have gotten 16-25 hour playlists before because of it. That's all I have to say on the subject so lets leave it at that.

It wasn't even you, it was Lawrell who ignores several Sup Forums requests despite making threads on Sup Forums. He's an idiot who wants to have his cake and eat it.

Even then, what is it about this picture you don't understand? You're breaching Sup Forums rules, fuck off.

KANA-BOON

NEW DESIRE

Eden played a Super Mario 64 Overworld theme request ahead of every other Sup Forums related request on Sup Forums. Honestly, if you're going to do that, you shouldn't be making threads here.

Best block.

All current requests are placed and we've got another block shift coming up.

That being said, we've still got a long while so requests are open as always.