You have 3 seconds to tell me why polygamy shouldn't be legalized

You have 3 seconds to tell me why polygamy shouldn't be legalized.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/cvehOBxzwtY?t=37s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

roasties and absentee fathers can't raise proper kids

children
jealousy
degenerate

>I dont understand why any man would want to marry 1 crazy bitch let alone multiple

It should be. It is what women really want. We have to become a worrier culture and start conquering other nations, killing the men, and taking the women. This is the natural order. It was the natural order for 99% of our evolutionary history.

do whatever you want I am out of the game.

Because low test beta virgins will complain about muh equality

why can't I love more then one woman, and marry them both if I can afford to look after them?

There's nothing stopping you from fucking multiple women at a time or being in a relationship with multiple women. Why you would ever want to get married to multiple women I will never understand. You must enjoy findom.

Hi Steelio

Without any hope of a mate, most men of society will become driftless rejects wandering through life with an empty existence, much like the Middle East where polygamy is accepted.

The paperwork and nagging.

>convert to religion of peace
>move to canada
>win
It's not a mystery faggot

easy, its about the stability of society. If polygamy was widespread the top %20 of men would harvest all the women, leaving %80 of betas to rage

it will only make the incels angrier

Love is love, All i want is equality

Because we're not sand niggers

Ironic because men are already checking out of society even with monogamy

Because it ensures woman are property, and only the richest can afford them. If you want to get laid, but the sheik has all the pussy, what then faggot?!

Polygamy is the only solution to reprogram lefty trash. Push the beta into alpha mormanism and the toasties learn about family & God. It's the only way...

maybe marriage and custody should be privatized. I bet divorce rates would drop.

OP wants to be part of the Green countries. I don't. That's enough reason.

>His 11 Wife's divorce him
>He looses 11/12 of everything

>being nagged by several women

But, you get to hit several women to. So there’s that.

Kek

What gave you the impression only rich men engage in polygamy. Is that why you think you can't get laid, because you're poor?

>t. virgin that thinks more then one women is an option

why would you hit a woman?
whats wrong with you?

Like that dosent already happen.

call me naive but how can you be in love with two persons or more at the same time?

>letting women nag in the first place
Because the richer you are the easier it is to provide for 4 wives
But again even chad can engage in polygamy even if he is poor

I think he means hit them with your dick, in their vagoos

i only hit their cervix

This. OP is asking for polygamy when it's already here. Maybe he wants it to be official, for some reason?

Because 20% of the men will end up with 80% of the women. If that happens, you'll have a bunch of angry men and a beta uprising.

We're not in monogamy, cryptokike.

>afford it
ok who cant ?

Because almost half of the marriages end up in divorce already, imagine the legal clusterfuck and domestic violence legalising polygamy would cause. Divorces already ruin the lives of men everywhere with unsustainable settlements, adding more wives to the mix would make it ten times worse.

Polygamy would lead to a society where some men would be able to have many wives and many men would not be able to have a wife at all.

This leads to an underclass of angry, bitter, lonely, sexless men and only a small gene pool of men breeding.

The moral argument is that each man deserves the opportunity to breed.

The logical argument is one of survival of the fittest.

All of this is changed with the invention of companion robots or graphics based AIs and artificial breeding incubators.

Of course even without these inventions low tier men may enter into a group marriage with a single woman, which goes against human nature and will lead to issues with paternity.

I am of the opinion structured polygamy can work but their should be a limit of two wives per a man and there should be robotic alternatives for men who can't attract a wife before polygamy can be a viable option.

A man's purpose in life tends to circulate around sex until he has a family at which point his purpose should turn to looking after his family if he is a responsible man. If you take this purpose away from most men they will have no reason to live and most likely turn to terrorism.

ope, don't tell anyone we had this conversation; k thx
>but polygamy is the key to saving the Whites
>not the shit-tier toothless, crack whore level cousin fuckers but the true Aryan
>we have already found out what happens when there is neither a cultural identity, nor a purpose in life when shit tier humans beget more shit tier humans
>lets raise the standard not lower it
>shall we?
>not all women capable of reproducing should reproduce
>not all men capable of reproducing should reproduce
>both do so not out of love for their progeny or the quality of life of their progeny; but because they're selfish basturds

what on earth would divorce look like in a polygamous marriage? its already a nightmare.

Pretty easily, if you can love your kids and relatives its no different loving more than one woman in terms of the affection you feel.

degeneracy

The kind of women that engage in polygamy typically aren't worried about money. It's a lifestyle of family not income, only rich polygamists I've ever seen were on TV. It's a good life bruh...

>A man's purpose in life tends to circulate around sex until he has a family at which point his purpose should turn to looking after his family if he is a responsible man. If you take this purpose away from most men they will have no reason to live and most likely turn to terrorism.

Truth nukes from down under

Theoretically speaking, In a monogamous society each man has an equal and vested interest in the continuation and prosperity of his society and also validates diplomatic relations between macrocosmic social entities like clans and whole blood lines (conceivably a marriage between one man and one woman representing a family each is more united than a man who marries many women where there will be clashes of interested and can and will lead to conflict in higher castes). Of course there will be those who still do not get assigned a mate (Less so for societies that do not have arranged marriages) and there will be those who are better off in society where it will be accepted to have a mistress or two(though frowned upon somewhat). But it works as a general principle for the mass of the population will typically

>what on earth would divorce look like in a polygamous marriage?

youtu.be/cvehOBxzwtY?t=37s

In some forms of Islam marriage does follow your notion of polygamy but it is enlarged depending on your social worth. So a typical man will have one wife, a wealthier man two or three, a man of wealth and high social standing more and a ruler as many as he pleases.

Nice digits, Moshe. Its probably true. But I dream of a day I can live with a love triangle with two females...

Muslims will advance their agenda

And many have no wives. Islam also has many terrorists. This is not a coincidence.

This is why the promise made to these men is many wives in the after life.

It helps advance the Dar al-Islam. Gotta get your own.

Poonisians outlawed polygamy yet they are the biggest exporters of isis fighter in the middle east and europe

Even if we outlaw polygamy some men are undesirable and no woman would breed with them

Faggot ...
#

It requires driving young men out of the community by the elder men to stifle sexual competition. It's the ultimate form of feminism.

Islam is an interesting faith desu. Anabaptist polygamy is the path to follow, similar to Islam but without all the cultural child rape.

We don't live in fucking monogamy

So you would allow women to have more than one husband too? If not, that's shitty idea.

>Because 20% of the men will end up with 80% of the women.
Yeah that would be horrible

Thankfully we don't live in that world

This is because monogamy is not being enforced. At least nowhere that I know of.

This is why virginity was always tied to marriage by tradition, people who cheat on their spouse scorned and divorce considered a sin. If people obeyed the rules of monogamy, virgin until marriage and not sleeping with anyone else after marriage, along with social pressure to become married before you were 30 these men would find a responsibility and a higher purpose without resorting to terrorist action. The majority of terrorists are hopeless men with no wife or children.

No it doesn't, that's only in FDLS churches which should be all burned to the ground.

it basically is, just not on paper.
People don't date anymore.

Sup Forums would get even less pussy

Because it is morally repugnant. Same reason sodomy and incest should also be illegal

After fag marriage there is no argument left. Enjoy your degeneration.

>It should be. It is what women really want.
This should be your red flag before you even consider the actual content of the proposal.
Women are stupid, and what they want is very probably inimical to civilization.

Not so fast on the incest there mate. Just cause you arent gettin any.

We don't you pathetic incel, only 3% of men are still virgins by the time they're 30.

That user was right, that's why muslim culture is so fucked, because for every man who has three wives is two men who'll never have any purpose in life and will turn to violence, sex crimes and radicalization.

ran out of sheep lad?

Nobody gets married any more so it practically is.
THANK YOU ETERNAL JEW.

>survival of the fittest
Doesn't mean what people think i.e the smartest, strongest. Just the tallest, most dominant, best looking ones will breed.

Polygamy would actually reduce womens rights. In a society where women are valuable bargaining tool because there are less of them it would lead to fathers and brothers being very selective in who they let their daughters and sisters marry. It also leads to inbreeding for the same reason which we see in the Muslim world. The reason why this happens is because parents want their sons to have families, they agree with a relative or a trusted friend to arrange marriages for this exact reason. "Your son gets my daughter and my son gets yours." Sorts of deals are made, its easiest to make these deals with family, sadly this cycle continues until you're an inbred sand nigger.

It also results in little girls being promised to old men for the same reason, its a political marriage between families or colleagues.

The moment it becomes legal every woman on the planet will marry a rich baby boomer.

When some men have 5 wives and large groups of men can't have one that's what happens. The FDLS situation is an example of what happens in any polygamous community. Except at Sup Forums where 90% of the guys are lifetime virgins anyways.

I understand what you're trying to say, but that only holds true in limited communities like the FDLS, polygamy has gone far beyond local communities. One doesn't have to take a wife from the community any longer, makes it awkward for finding women that accept & understand the lifestyle. Can't look at low IQ mudslimes as a societal example, they are isolated by region and faith. But yes I agree, for most pol they will die virgins one way or another.

Well it's about whatever WOMEN judge as the fittest.

So it's not even just the tallest, best looking, those guys would be in the top group but also the richest, most manipulative, most famous etc etc.

An interesting thought when considering polygamy is the inclusion of gays. Would groups of ten men marry and have gay orgies every night? Would their be degenerate leftist groups of gender fluids who all fuck each other...

But again it's all kind of irrelevant because as many have pointed out we already live in such a society.
A complete lack of marriage results in a similar sexual coupling patern as one with polygamy only without the long term bonding and official titles.

Monogamy has to be enforced by society as one would imagine it was in "the good old days" to achieve a true across the board breeding pattern. We are led to believe that when monogamy was an actual thing even the gays would marry and have a child while suppressing their faggotry.

>For this cause shall a man leave his father and mother, and cleave to his wife; And they twain shall be one flesh: so then they are no more twain, but one flesh.
>Mark 10:7-8

Those three are jews larping as whites to try and promote degeneracy

Because chads grab up all the women.
Leaving very little for the rest.
Wars started this way.
So we don't encourage it anymore. It pisses men off something awful. Societies used to do this, but what I mentioned happened. And it was not good.

Because chads.

It's legal in Russia
But you have to live in Chechnya and be a friend to authorities.

> to achieve a true across the board breeding pattern.
Government enforced eugenics program.

>People don't date anymore
What are people doing?

The pimp hand is week with this one

Each woman a man sleeps with is his wife in the eyes of God (Corinthians 6:15-17). Each Christian that has engaged in premarital sex with multiple partners is by biblical definention a polygamist, only the worst kind in my opinion. They hide behind the bible in self righteousness, blind to their own actions while casting stones at those who commit to a life with God with all of their wives.

because only muslims are animal enough to abuse this for the sole reason of increasing their number to then attack the host countries that didnt fuck up their societys like islam does... so the islamists can then fuck it up like they are used at home. Isnt it funny that the supposed right way for the entire world only creates rape murder and torture for anyone that embraces it save for the richest liars and cheats that know its a bullshit story to control masses of idiots.

This

Every place it is "expectable" is a mostly a shit hole, why do you think that is? The only reason it has worked in the west with Mormon communities is because the outer community is much larger, so can absorb the expelled.

What the hell do you think is part of the cause in what's going on globally today? Don't believe the political BS you read, It's because of the chimp behavior in these regions. That is why, "muh" refugees.

>Polygamy
>premartial sex

it destabilises society

why the fuck are you on here retard, this board is about re-normalisign the West and crafting civilisation, not about devolving into pre-marriage tribal conditions faggot

Literally all that needs to be said.

That’s a good reason not to marry several women but not a good reason for it to be illegal.
No one is giving a good legal aurgument

Btw, don’t you get it?? Women hate each other more than you, so the nagging will be deflected onto themselves as they try to vai for your attention be being the best they can be for you while raging a private war on each other.

>I dont understand how greetext works

Wierd right, sex is marriage.

>You have 3 seconds to tell me why polygamy shouldn't be legalized.

At this point you could legalize polygamy tommorow. Hell, you could legalize marrying fireplugs, rototillers and prime numbers if you want.

Marriage institution is in shambles, less and less men want to marry because of legal dangers and costs.

Legalize polygamy and women will legally flock to most succesful men. Least succesful men will have no option to fullfull their natural desires and will become more and more aggresive, to the point rich men are going to get killed left and right. Either that or they will go mgtow/incel and there will be no one to sustain economy and society.

Western society is dying either way, legalized polygamy will become a misericorde.

>much like the Middle East
Nigger most men here get married, and polygamy isn't that widespread. Because surprisingly most men don't want more than one woman making their life a hell

which is why the Prophet's ways is the natural order of man
you know this inside your heart eh singapoorean?

This is true, polygamy is paradise.

monogamy
exists to expel gay shit.

lol polygamy doesn't work you fuck. You'd first have to remove women's rights for that.

Otherwise enjoy the fucking relationship drama