Daily reminder that whilst you are making lame memes in your mothers basement and larping as scary rightwingers we are...

daily reminder that whilst you are making lame memes in your mothers basement and larping as scary rightwingers we are organizing in real life for the revolution. you can have your memes, we will take over the streets. when you are hubkered down in your basement living of tendies and your mothers breast milk we will destroy fascism and drumpf

But im greek

Nice organization what did you guys do with all the left over signs?

I found you OP

if you want to destroy fascism why are you one and why are uou the useful idiots of he hyperclass, and why are you doing their subversive jobs for them? stop being a slave

Bait or not, how passive aggressive and focused on getting attention for how upset they are is hilarious. Truly an expression of childishness.

what happened to rightwing deathsquads? where are they? scared of getting punched to a pulp?
drumpft supportest are ugly incels

OP is obvious faggot.

You 4.11 revolution was fucking steamroller.

>we are organizing in real life for the revolution
that's nice, kid.
while you're organizing i'm fucking your mom and making her conservative as fuck.

i'm pretty sure my tactics are better.

>organized
>antifa
kek, if you faggots were actually organized you wouldn't get beaten up by police all the time. Just showing up and screeching acab at the police won't actually destroy anything, don't you know?

Bait

waste of bytes

>muh revolution

Oh fuck, the netherrealm is going to rise up in arms. Prepare your zombie survival kits, laddies.

>tfw Chad Hilldogger will never doggy-ravage you and make you say you hate Drumpf

why even live

>want to fight fascism
>organize into a band of violent black shirted thugs to intimidate your political opponents
>want to fight people who have military experience and are heavily armed
>with a ragtag band of emaciated junkies and doughy bulldykes
>with no hierarchy or leadship structure

Good luck.

Lol trash cans watch out!

I purposefully go to ERP stations and make fun of gender dysphoric eldrich horror humping each other.

>whilst

Jij doet helemaal niks anarchistenkneus

I begin to understand why Sup Forums hates us.

>antifa
>ergens in slagen
kies er eentje

Post your Amerimutts

>fags, niggers and women
>winning a war against white Christian men

You aren't really proving them wrong with your waifufaggotry, tripfag.

>we are organizing in real life for the revolution
Gay orgy is not the same as organizing revolution.

>Implying you aren't a massive larp faggot
Kek

4th of November 2017: "Teh B1g Ruvulution!!!!!!!!" And what happened? Fucking nothing, because all you are are larping faggots posting from your gibs powered pc.

Antifa truly lost any remaining credibility whatsoever that day.
Antifa Netherlands has never done anything ever in history.

Nice opinions nigger.

Yass queen, slayyyy!

Fucking kek

gr8 b8 m8

I saw in Poland how you took over the streets, oh wait ... .

We don't have to meme the left. You are all meme.

You talk tough now but Sup Forums was shitting its collective pants when there was an ad on newspaper and they all thought there would be a violent revolution

le fighe italiane sono troie
this is you

Daily reminder that while you are organizing the revolution I already have my guns, kevlar and plates, in solid physic shape, and hiring authority in a fortune 500 to make sure people like me stay successful. Go back to your mall job and dream on, soy boy. You failed at high school, you failed at a career and youll fail at this too.

Na dat geintje 4 November waar de grote boze Trump binnen een dag uit het witte huis gebonjoured zou worden, waar ze alle right-wingers zouden uitmoorden, en waar ze uiteindelijk schijterig niks deden, weet ik dat ze toch niks kunnen.

Kanker op Anne Fleur

This is you.

>less than 1 year of mediocre training
arrrrr ya ready, kids?!

Literally nobody

This the same revolution as november 4th?

Also
>Drumpf

I think thats all you need to know that you should have already taken your own life

This picture is the best you can come up with? Just two older mothers and some roleplaying father who doesn't even look weak or like a cuck.

the fuck has even happened to bioware? who thought "yes our audience will surely enjoy a story written by a mentally ill whale"? In what fucked up world do people think that some fat bitch who is probably proud of being fat would make a good writer for videogames? I JUST WANT A GOOD ENDING FOR ME3 OR A SEQUEL TO SHEPARDS STORY WITH ALL THE OLD COMPANIONS AROUND YOU FUCKS NOT SOME WITTY JOKES WRITTEN BY FAT PEOPLE WITH BLUE HAIR

2 older ladies and a guy who could still kick your ass?

...Duct taped to a stop sign.
...Sign says yield.
God liberals are fucking retarded.

Given that Antifa cucks are about as strong or weaker than those women i'd say that even this group of 3 individuals could take on 7 "highly trained" Antifa members and win.

As a fan of the series, 2 in particular, I didn't even touch the newest one. Sounds like I'm not missing out on anything good.

oh no. We are being condemned by Aquafresh brand toothpaste. Cant recover from this.

sage.

go back to usenet grandpa.

Control the memes control the culture
Control the culture control the people
Control the people control the planet
We jewish created culture is getting outdated, the future generations will bring change

the left are fucking embarrassing, look at that pisspoor attempt at roasting HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

They have bants the tier of chinese.
Literally retarded hahahahaha

i could go on and on

It's a satire account, ffs.

I love when you super tough cunts come and bleat on here. It reminds me of the funny things in live.

Daily reminder that whilst you are organizing in real life for "the revolution" and taking over the streets you will be watched with FLIR infrared helicopters. Your phones are being monitored for keywords, your face is already in a database, and you will be brought justice the same as anyone else.

Your misguided view of politics as a war between two forces is laughable. You are just a college kid trying to find your own "Vietnam". The only problem is no one wants to play along with you. The others realize that other countries have it far worse, you get a few mean tweets while they get hanged in the streets. This isn't some epic battle out of a movie, this is real life.

Is it ironic when the left try to make a meme out of the fact that everyone knows they can't meme and fail miserably at it?

Kind of reminds me of Milhouse.

oh look its the edgy netherlands poster i thought your revolution was on november 4th guess you missed it. its ok though maybe one day you will realize that its ok to have pride in your country and to fight for your people.

>Great Beard Genes
>Clealry naturally high test so has never needed to lift
>Isn't a sheep and forms his own opinion
>Doesn't care what you think because his mad beard gets bare peng galdems anyway
VS
>poor facial hair
>obviously low test
>massively neotonous features in his face
>lifts to compensate
>Wears Hillary shirt just to pander to women

>Brute naked violence with transient effects
vs
>power to influence without threat of violence

I think I know where to invest my shekels.

het verbaast mij altijd dat die shillende nederlandse vlaggen over het algemeen nooit terug reageren in het nederlands.

Hou je kanker bek, kut Marokkaan. Je bevordert de tandpasta meme alleen maar verder

The outside world is meaningless now. The power resides on the brain of the world which is the internet. He who controls the brain controls the world.

They simply can't meme. Their minds lack all creativity and are incredibly emotionally limited by their brainwashing.

I'm laughing here, kankercommie. Go ahead and take the streets, revolt with all your might. Take control of the cities and parliament, dance like monkeys as you celebrate the destruction of your enablers.

See what happens when all those rural and suburban retards fail to support or supply your revolution, or how long your commie green city projects last when resources stop coming.

See what happens when you then try to leave your new paradise.

See what happens, Achmed.

I didn't play the new one either, even though the gameplay looks kind of fun. But gameplay was not the main reason for playing first three games. It was the writing, the story, the characters and the world. And I don't think theres much left of the elements I enjoyed. Bioware deserves to die for what they have done to the series. The same goes for Bethesda and fo4.

What actually happens in the streets? Leftists are always talking about “our streets” and taking it to the streets. But why the streets? It’s just where cars drive right?

Is meming in my mommy’s basement more impactful than sperging out in the road?

Zeker waar.
Maaaar aan de andere kant is het ook weer niet bijzonder nuttig voor andere mensen als er hier alleen Nederlands wordt gepraat.
Daar is /polder/ voor

Beter dan geassocieerd worden met de leaf en 56% man memes tho

Why does it bother them when we day they can't meme?

*Say

allemaal gepest door marokkanen in het echt leven dus komen ze anoniem online stoer doen

Because they want to be included as well, they want to fight us with our weapons, they just absolutely fucking can't

Sage

Wow really cleaver

> Fair minded humans of all creeds, genders and cultures losing to pedophile, adultering, ignorant, racist, republican rapists who hide behind white sheets in fall life, and anonymity on the internet.
Fixed that for you.

>Implying dat hij niet exact hetzelfde doet op dit moment

Dubbelkek

Please burn it down and then each of you eat a bullet when you're finished. I win the war, because I am willing to destroy it all. Fuck off now you pedo faggot.

sauce on OP's image?

How'd Nov 4 work out for you?

Your own victory will be your undoing.

Daily reminder that while both right and left extreme faggots are in their mom's basement memeing. Me and many others are getting a life.

No one organizing a real life revolution would have the lack of sense to piss into an ocean of piss to prove it

has the thought ever occurred to you that this is all just a tactic to get you in the open to show your colors so that you commies can be identified and picked of one by one ? our job is not to win the war but to make you bleed to make it so hard that the last of you will be consumed by it !

sipBOYZ

Why are you here?

Go away Aquafresh

>left admits it cant meme
Oh, hilarity.

The war will be over by Christmas.

Bored at work