What have you learned about the Japanese culture after watching enough anime to lead you to Sup Forums?

What have you learned about the Japanese culture after watching enough anime to lead you to Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AlsvLZvAkOg
youtube.com/user/kinoyuu0204/videos
youtube.com/watch?v=wJ3qb8tTUlM
youtube.com/watch?v=kQFKtI6gn9Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Do Japanese people really do this?

koreans are literally dogs who should've been nuked.

Japs are jellly as fuck of American tiddies even if they're attached to dirty and disgusting gaijin scum

Japanese high-schoolers typically live alone because 50% of their parents work overseas and the other 50% are dead.

Forget that, there are fucking Americans who do this shit. It's disgraceful.

>burger
>knife and fork

This isn't Japanese culture at all

Yes, Japanese would be eating that hamburger with chopsticks.

All Japanese high school girls will gladly make food for their boyfriend or even just a boy they like on a regular basis without anything in return.

I've actually done this before at a restaurant. The burger was so fucking stacked that I couldn't fit it in my mouth to take a bit. Not to mention the grease and cheese was dripping everywhere when I tried to hold it in my hands.

14 year olds are the best combatants in any form of conflict.

Incest is normal there.

>cousins
>incest

this, who are the retards keeping coming up with these meme food. If you can't design a burger that allow you to grab and hold on to, then just fucking call it bread and ham instead.

Nobody has locks or bothers knocking before entering a room.

What?

It's considered disrespectful to use your secret powers without a proper explanation.
Certain spiritually-conscious families will dress their son as a girl in order to ward off spirits and attract anonymous online fetishists.
Traditional cultural wisdom attributes vitalizing and growth properties to sensual massages.
Fashion dictates that all fences and glasses be constructed so as to appear transparent when staring from the right angle at something directly on the other side.
If you meet a girl with magical powers and don't provide her a place to live, it's seven years of bad luck. This is taken very seriously, as tradition often associates them with dangerous giant robots.

Met some Norwegians who did this. Also ate pizza with a knife and fork.

I sometimes have to do this, because the nerves in my face can sometimes fuck up and trigger extreme pain if I wrap my lips around something.

I'll never be able to properly suck a dick. :(

>actually remembering the subtle things
I'm impressed, user. I've seen those but I couldn't recall them if you asked me to.

How does she do it? The food would be cold and taste horrible. I know because I can barely get through a single meal before it's cold.

Notice how we never see below the table.

She's actually been cut in half and her esophagus is actually connected to a tube that drains right into a waste disposal bin.

The video isn't sped up.

Maybe the plates are heated or something. I'm more concerned about the amount. From Wendy's, I can eat two value sandwiches and a value fry and be comfortably full. That tiny asian girl just ate her weight in fast food.

Not to mention how much chewing she had to do. All that chewing. She must have the bite of an alligator.

If someone has a Western Style house, you don't even need to wipe your shoes on the doormat because the floors clean themselves.

I could eat that.

>McDonalds selling corn
>just put corn in a fancy cup
>slap brand on it
Is this legal?

Anyone want to count up the calories she consumes?

>they take medicine for everything
>if you're older than someone you're better than them at everything
>japanese bullying is hardcore
>melonpan

Literally every promotional item is "buy in bulk from a major producer and cook". If you actually look, most of them are brand-name.

>>if you're older than someone you're better than them at everything
Most faggots on the internet think the same thing.

The exception is the third child, who is universally best at everything.

They are crazy. They put salt on watermelons.

>user has never tried salt with watermelon
>or any fruit

Women become depressed alcoholics if they are not married when they hit 25. Also you cannot marry a woman that is older than 25, even if you yourself are much older than that.

That is until proven wrong. We see the MC do this all the time with their senpaitachi

I've heard melonpan doesn't actually taste like melon, it has that name just because of the shape

The early 2000s called. It's 30 now.

Stop trying to change the meme nobody wants to say it differently

I tried SPAM once because of anime. I learned my lesson.

Lets see.

>5 burgers
>about 800 calories each
>4000 calories

>2 large fries
>about 500 calories each
>1000 calories

>20 pc chicken nuggets
>1000 calories

>3 sauces
>50 calories each
>150 calories

>1 large drink
>300 calories

>10 pies
>250 calories each
>2500 calories

>side salad
>15 calories

>corn
>90 calories

That adds up to 9055 calories.

>I tried SPAM once because of anime

But SPAM is an american thing. Why would you get that from anime? What anime even has SPAM in it?

Melonpan tastes like sugar.

You can find melonpan with melon taste though, it's just uncommon.

clearly an olympic swimmer in training

youtube.com/watch?v=AlsvLZvAkOg

I once went to Tacobell ordered my two 12 taco packs, and went McDonalds and order 20 dollar chicken sandwiches, and ate all of it in the same day within the hour.

She needs to get good. I had surgery and radiation treatment so couldn't eat actual food for a week and was starving

How was the poo?

It's superior to American culture. Who knew clubs wouldn't be as awesome as Japanese clubs? Huge mistake on my part.

Streamy to clumps since I was non-stop water. Senpai.

This is a japanese hamburger

The culture is stupidly polite
"Hey what's happing my nippon jin tachi, how ya doin'? You know last night this schmuck went up and did a..."
Probably has atleast one offensive thing in there

No no senpai, that's a hanbaagu, not a hanbaaga.

I've done it twice, and both times were because the burgers were overflowing with chili.

>What have you learned about the Japanese culture after watching enough anime to lead you to Sup Forums?

Homogeneous societies are best for social order.

You have to give people a gift when you go to their house.

Hambaga.

Her youtube channel is updating freaquently

youtube.com/user/kinoyuu0204/videos

what is her trick?

Aren't Japs really used to eating cold food everyday?

I'm damn sure those bentos they take to school/work ain't hot when they eat them.

She has some rare birth defect with her digestive system that allows her to do it. I can't remember what the medical term is but I remember watching a video of her explaining it.

Eataduck is the Hindu god of the bountiful harvest, and must be paid tribute to prior to every meal.

imasu

I found the video youtube.com/watch?v=wJ3qb8tTUlM

>what is her trick?
A little eating disorder called Bulimia Nervosa.
Bulimics are world class binge eaters and their stomachs are highly elastic because of it.

they cannot cook.

Does she have a huge shit fetish? Why would you put yourself into that kind of torture? Especially considering it's not even digested fully.

I assume her 2M subscribers probably get her mad dosh.

That they know how to take a fucking vacation.

Look at all those comfy robes, hot springs, buffets and tatami rooms. That must be fucking heaven.

japan is just one big high school

I really hope you don't think that's where that comes from

Python is shit anyway pham. They had some amazing movies but that's it. When they're good it's golden but usually they're awful.

In fairness, salisbury steak and hamburger were considered essentially the same thing in the US before WW1, when anti-Gernman sentiment caused us to call hamburgers that for a while (because we didn't like its association with Hamburg)

That sketch was shitposting decades before the internet though.

So just like GuP?

Romans were shitposting in toilet stalls centuries before that.

Basically.

Their eldery live fucking forever.

But the stuff that's good is timeless, it'll always be funny
youtube.com/watch?v=kQFKtI6gn9Y

Otaku are obsessed with maids.

I do that rather frequently, especially if it's a big burger. It prevents it from becoming soggy.

>Otaku are obsessed with maids.

In fairness the french maid is a western fetish too

>Wanting your hands to be dirty as it falls apart in your hands.

Never had a restaurant burger before huh?

Arcades still exist there

That for 90% of them they know nothing of the world outside of their islands

>inb4 burgers are like that too

Not really. Ever since 9/11 people in the US have a vague, albeit uninformed, idea of what the rest of the world is like.

Muh honor

she's actually a snake

I've done it before, fuck you, it's easier to eat.

Delinquents are hot shit
Guns are a no go even for the mafia
School kids beat the shit out of bums

>School kids beat the shit out of bums

That's kinda everywhere that there are homeless though.

how do none of these asian girls get fat? I swear i see these girls eating this shit every single day but stay rail thin.

You don't need bulimia to enlarge your stomach, though. Competitive eaters train by drinking huge volumes of water to stretch their stomach, without having to absolutely wreck their teeth.

Unless that girl has veneers that can't be wrecked by stomach acid, I could believe the birth defect thing. There have been stranger mutations, and Japan's no stranger to radiation.

She just shits everything out.

I want to see her poop out all of that

Not in my country.
Years ago there were some neo-nazis rising awareness about street violence but homeless people are treated fairly "well" nowadays.
Does people beat homeless like it's portrayed in japanese media? That sounds awful

>bread and ham

We all do.

>Does people beat homeless like it's portrayed in japanese media? That sounds awful

In most countries, it's mostly assholes with baseball bats or iron pipes. The homeless are preyed upon because no one thinks much of them when they're gone, if a homeless person disappeared from their favorite corner most drivers would just think "I guess they went somewhere else", not that they were murdered. That and a lack of communication with the police means realistically, if you were to murder anyone and get away with it, it'd be a homeless person.

That their "group-focused" ideology is really just "guy in charge-focused" ideology. It's like most of the things japanese work towards are for the benefit of the few at the top, not the group.

That parents bathe with young kids.

It's because they believe the ones at the top are working in the interest of those below them.

You didn't bathe with your mom as a little kid?