I came across this article and I can't help, but wonder if this is true?

I came across this article and I can't help, but wonder if this is true?

It's a fake article. A quick google search would verify that.

Why do you disingenuously post information?

Yeah its true. Since most leftist lose theirs as children to their liberal parents.

Waiting for marriage is a good thing

But are you a virgin by choice or just can't find a female to sleep with you?

Did you actually find the article? Or did you just find an image on the Internet apparently showing the existence of this article?

kek

Iunno i lost it at 16
And lets be real who the fuck actually identifies with the alt right label
Because i guarantee the people who do are those fag ugly pepe sign carrying incels who in fact cannot get laid

Can you not find a girl to marry you? Have you asked?

waiting for marriage, what?

women are shit.

also OP of course it's true you'd need to have brain damage to think otherwise, what kind of degenerate lefty slut wants to have a partner that is trying to restructure society so she'd be shamed for dong that.

FALSE. i am still a virgin at 30

If true, it's likely that right-leaning men are less degenerate than their left-wing Sodomite counterparts, and save themselves for marriage. Chastity is a good thing, something the left would never promote.

Waiting for marriage was always a beta male thing

Real men fucked whores, maids and captured peasant girls after murdering their family ever since they were 14

I'm a 27 year old virgin can confirm.

I have a better chance of singlehandedly turning this country into a right-wing white ethnostate than getting a woman to touch me sexually.

> This is how virgins cope
LOL Get fucked faggot

> We are too good to get pussy. Incels are virtuous
Whatever help you chase away the loneliness

Getting your boipussy fucked doesn't count as losing your virginity leftypol

>149657571
>August 21st
>I posted it again from the list of ctr instruction!!1
faggot shill. not even worth a you. sage

>Having sex with women is degenerate

Hmm

Always funny to see how they try to make their opponents into pathetic losers, while at the same time as so powerful that they affect all women and minorities around them.

I hope this was an ironic post.
inb4 "I was just pretending to be retarded"

Article looks fake.

But regardless, conservatives are naturally less promiscuous. That the left sees this as a negative shows how blind they are to any other way of living or seeing that their mindset is fundamentally flawed. A full blow brainwash.

>men not having sex has an effect on their political leanings

does it actually matter or is this a veiled ad hominem?