What is the most white nation the world? And why is it the USA

What is the most white nation the world? And why is it the USA.

stop baiting nigger

More white people than any other country in the world, or in world history.

>b-but the EU

The EU is not a country and it never will be. In addition, it is an anti-white Jewish enterprise and has been since its inception.

>b-but 52%

Not in my state, Ahmed. I live in one of the whitest states, above 90%, which places me in a better position than several European "countries" I use scare quotes because most European countries aren't actually real countries, but multicult, multiethnic abortions.

The moar you know.

>His "country" doesn't have a nine-digit white population

I want you to kill yourself for actually responding to this bait, Seriously why the fuck are you on a trolling site when you get so easily trolled by 2006 tactics.

That's has been my argument for quite some time, burgerbro.

It makes you think doesn't it?

>what is percentage of population?
Butthurt Ameriniggers incoming.

Let's see this official US race chart

Be mad, stay mad. I will keep living in this almost entirely white utopia I live in where everyone I see on a daily basis is white and I get freedom to boot. Cry about it. Post memes about it. I'll live the reality you don't. Remember that. True fact: I don't lock my doors at night. My car sits in my driveway unlocked as well. White is right.

What state Fatso?

>most white

N E W H A M P S H I R E
O
G
U
N
Z

Steve Irwin deserved it.

saved

>True fact: I don't lock my doors at night. My car sits in my driveway unlocked as well. White is right.
if that is true then you are one lucky burger, for world has been shit for quite a long time now.

Who draws these?

I dont lock my house door either. I lock my car out of habit though

+est

Brilliant.

This goblin/amerinigger/drawing always makes me think of Obama because of the ears

See Brazil on that list? That's also why America is on that list. You count non-whites as white. Meanwhile Europe without Russia has a larger white population than the USA.

>More white people than any other country in the world, or in world history.
lmao

>whiter than you, mohammad...

Fact.

Another fact: The white population of Finland: zero. You are a Russian Grand Duchy that escaped governance due to the Jewish overthrow of the Romanovs. You are ethnically Slavic, linguistically Asian, and artificially Nordic. History can make you shift uncomfortably in your seat sometimes.

someone needs to make cartoons out of these.

This is toppest of keks

Imagine "Selected stories from the Union of Mutts - The Comicbook"

>New Hampshire
Sub 90% white at this point.

It's only a fact because you count mutts as whites. That's rigging the stats, burger.

The Moorish conquest. Hundreds of years. Hundreds. With a capital H. It will always, always come back to that with you. It's inescapable. The white population of Portugal: Zero percent.

Lithuania.

>whiter than you, mohammed...

Prove it, wog. Do it, don't just say it.

Not in NH. We don't have those.

>writing whole paragraphs because of a meme
>calls others mad
>american calling anything a Jewish enterprise

Factually incorrect.

A Jewish colony even before us. But with less rights and gloomier prospects.

Prove me wrong. You're white, right? Prove it. Be rational, provide evidence.

America is actually the ''whitest'' country in the world.
Immigrants and niggers aside, Anglo Saxons are the master race and we made Washington into a god.
Deny it, cry about it. the truth hurts.

>factually incorrect
Are you actually autistic?
NH is pretty fucking white though, not like here in commiefornia

Just slightly hypocritical coming from the nation that ensured the existence of (((God's chosen people))) and their promised land isn't it buddy

>whiter than you, mohammed...

That was actually the British user

probably us
ocean makes it hard to get here easily
definitely not burgerland, nogs and whites cruise together like it's nothing and the ex president was a nigger
Was surprised when I visited midwest burgerland last year, I know cities are expected to be filled with shitskins nigs and gooks but even in the midwest there are heaps of nogs(and a surprising amount of mudslime sandnigs) and nobody looks twice.
Regional towns in Australia and anywhere away from the cities a nigger always stands out and people look twice (even abos)

Pay attention or I'll rip those wooden shoes off and beat you with them. This is not a nation, this is an individual person. This individual person is telling you you're wrong. If you disagree, present counterpoint.