Sup Forums Sings Haruhi - God Knows

It’s FINALLY FUCKING HERE! youtube.com/watch?v=DAk72siHBAw&feature=youtu.be
After months of fucking around, I can now proudly present to you Sup Forums sings God Knows; 28 submissions, some of the best I’ve heard, and some super neat surprises to go with them.
Of course, you faggots will probably hate it, but perhaps some of you will be so contrarian you’ll like it just to spite everyone else.
Either way, a massive thanks to each and every one of you who helped out with this one. It was a load of fun.

I spent too long trying to make this, though, and I want to get right onto the next one.
This is where you guys can come in; Decide the best OP and ED of this season, and we’ll do the tv size versions of both. At the same time.
Hit me with your best shot.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mGKjPD_BNAE
youtube.com/watch?v=bVSNKn3YTew
vocaroo.com/i/s0IhjV82EZPy
youtube.com/watch?v=VedbyCYIeLs
youtube.com/watch?v=9LDe0g0A1Tk
youtube.com/watch?v=5u3RGhznctE
youtube.com/watch?v=7tvjOVIN8xo
nicovideo.jp/watch/sm30031985
youtube.com/watch?v=Sat3IIMsFm0
youtu.be/3ofLHQ5NZSM
vocaroo.com/i/s1EjDA07VtPH
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It's amazing.

>tfw you don't get a solo

Best ED is easily Magical Girl Raising Project's Dreamcatcher.

Better than the last clusterfuck, dynamic is still kind of all over the place and the background music is too quiet though.

If I had it any louder you wouldn't be able to hear the singers/risk a strike, and then what would be the point of the vid?
I guess I'll take it as compliment, it's the best I'm gonna get.

FUCK IM SUCH A FUCKING FAGGOT I DIDNT EVEN KNOW THIS WAS HAPPENING FUCK!!!!!!

>dude maymays lmao
What you do is bad and you should feel bad. Polite sage for not anime or mango related.

this is great thanking you very much

I respectfully disagree. It's not even the best Magical Girl ED this Season. This is: youtube.com/watch?v=mGKjPD_BNAE

This is hobo girl on cracks, not magical girl.

Flip Flappers has magical girl elements but it doesn't really feel like a magical girl show. Similar in how KLK is.

Can you do Sup Forums sings Break a spell, Sup Forums sings Flip Flap, or Sup Forums sings JOINT?

It's got young girls in transforming magic outfits while discovering their sexuality and collecting a mcguffin each week.
It's Mahou Shoujo.

I realize that the US is sleeping right now, so I think I'll let this thread die and then start a new one when there's more people on Sup Forums.

I want to fuck Haruhi in the ass until she bleeds

I'd like to watch Haruhi get fucked by a dog

>tfw you get a solo

>Sup Forums sings Flip Flap
This.

the ED, tho

I want to see us do Gospel of the Throttle: youtube.com/watch?v=bVSNKn3YTew

It's the only good thing about Drifters.

I cringed, good job

I want to heard a lot of user singing: ANATA TOOOOOOOOFL FUTARI EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE FLIP FLAP

That would be awesome

Two can play this game!

Rate me, Sup Forums.
vocaroo.com/i/s0IhjV82EZPy

You tried/10.

It's beautiful

where the fuck is digimon butterfly?

10/10 Do you have a record deal yet?
You wouldn't know talent if it raped you up the butt.

Sup Forums truly is full of fags who can't buy a proper mic

Unfortunately, no talent-spotter has approached me to date.

Maybe I should sing louder.

>putting money into this shit

>55
KEK wants you to become a star.

>mfw I did just that and now I can hear my terrible singing even more clearly with the added bonus of my PC's fans whirring in the background.

Its good, but I think Sup Forums sings better.

Very good. Then again, I'm known for having notoriously shit taste. I would have given you a feature if you had submitted on time.

Nice

nice Sup Forums

you did a good job

Not sure whether to take it as a compliment.

When you have 30000 tracks superposed, it's not wonder.
Check this out: youtube.com/watch?v=VedbyCYIeLs

motherfucker took out my drum solo

I'm sure it was a very nice drum solo user.

>Decide the best OP and ED of this season, and we’ll do the tv size versions of both. At the same time.

>OP
Got a couple suggestions:
WWW.Working!!
To Be HERO
Saiki Kusuo
Yuri on ICE
Gakuen Handsome
Jojo
Nanbaka

>ED
To Be HERO
Flip Flappers
Ajin
Fume wo Amu

Some of them have their album single out already if you're interested in doing a full version

best OPs:
- Shakunetsu no Takkyuu Musume youtube.com/watch?v=9LDe0g0A1Tk
- Yuri!!! on Ice youtube.com/watch?v=5u3RGhznctE

best ED:
- Hibike! Euphonium S2 youtube.com/watch?v=7tvjOVIN8xo
- Flip Flappers youtube.com/watch?v=mGKjPD_BNAE

So terrible

>nani yatten da ano yarou
God I laughed way more than I should have.

Fuck it, made a video too.
nicovideo.jp/watch/sm30031985

Peak cringe at 3:50

Cee, according to my search history, I never got a submission from you. I would have loved to hear your drum solo. And then still leave it out.

>Nicovideo.jp
It's like you don't want anyone to see it. I'm not getting an account just to watch a vid.
I don't get it.

Congratulations, you did way better compared to the other time you did this. I'll make sure to participate in the next one.

Strange, oh well. My submission should've looked like this.

I agree
youtube.com/watch?v=Sat3IIMsFm0

They're about the same
youtu.be/3ofLHQ5NZSM

>not having a nico account to begin with

Best OP : Gospel of the Throttle

Best ED: Flip Flap

Let's make it happen.

No, I didn't get it. I got nothing on that date. Send it through again, or vocaroo, I want to hear it.

>It's like you don't want anyone to see it
Not anyone with double eyelids. Beat it!

sent :^)

Best ED : Flip Flappers
youtube.com/watch?v=mGKjPD_BNAE

Best OP : Drifters
youtube.com/watch?v=bVSNKn3YTew

You can argue about the OP, but if you disagree with my ED pick you are objectively wrong.

Oh fuck, I'm in tears. You can't just not share that. This is something I will regret not including for a while.
For all those who missed out: vocaroo.com/i/s1EjDA07VtPH

Anyway, the jury seems out on which ED we do.
Flip Flop it is.
Which OP still has yet to be decided, but Gospel of the Throttle seems to have more than one vote.

And which colour scheme should I update my avatar to?

>Haruhi
People still care about this shitty old show and shitty old girl huh? wow

I really sung my hardest in this one. I'm a little down it never got in but at least you enjoyed it.

Quiet, turbonerd

BORN TO MAKE HISTORY

A little bit of 7 and 8 for the color scheme.

Haruhi is GOAT go home
I gotta give another vote for Yuri or Ping Pong girls OP

WWW.working!! would be good

There's a lot of decent OPs this season, but the thought of 30+ anons singing NANA NANANANNA NANANA just makes my dick hard for some reason.

I count 4 anons for Yuri on ICE and two for Working

>2013+3
>all this mixing QUALITY
Sup Forums sings is dead, you should stop trying

>OP
Shakunetsu no Takkyuu Musume
>ED
Flip Flappers

And 3 votes for Drifters so far. Looks like it's either going to be Yuri or NANANANANANA, but let's wait for more votes.

What do you expect from someone labeling themselves as DJs.

Organize and mix it yourself, then.

Oh wait, you won't. Fuck off.

3 for Ping Pong as well

There is no need to get upset. It really is shit.

Lost My Music

That's the point.

No user, YOU are dead, you should stop trying.
At this point, I'm gonna throw my vote in for Drifters; It makes the most sense from a choiral singing sound point, and sounds like the most fun to mix. The NANANANA prospect also gives me a boner.
That makes it a tie at 4 votes for both Yuri and Drifters, with Ping Pong at a close third.
We need some tie breakers.

Put your shitty trip on.
I'm not asking for someone with better skills to do it, I just wish you'd stop this leddit-tier cringefest that isn't even relevant to this board anymore. Anyone with mixing and singing skills gave up years ago.

What are you even talking about? There's an Sup Forums sings every year. It just so happens we have a dedicated mixer again. Remember Sup Forumsss, Vol. 2?

>isn't even relevant to this board
Could you stop trying to fit in by adding as much buzzwords as you can into a single sentence? It's pretty obvious you are new here, so just fuck off.

>Remember Sup Forumsss, Vol. 2?
Yea just like I remember Gunslinger Girl 2

>he doesn't want to see old board culture getting butchered and lowered to a leddit level of shit
>he must be new
Kill yourself

I may sound biased since I voted for Drifters, but if you feel like you would have the most fun mixing NANANANA, then you should just go for it.

It's your free time you are sacrificing to mix this so you might as well have your fun while doing so, not to mention it will probably attract more anons to submit their recordings since almost the entire OP is in english.

We could always just do the full version of WE WERE BORN TO MAKE HISTORY at some point in the future after they release it.

But then again, this is all pretty subjective and egoistic since I voted for Drifters.

Man, calm down. You're using the plebbit boogeyman routine; the only people who do that either use reddit themselves and are trying to deflect suspicion, or are newfags who are trying to fit in.
Sup Forums Sings is one the oldest traditions Sup Forums has. It was plebbit that copied us, after we copied nico nico chorus, not the other way round.
You're acting like someone who just figured out how to sage. You aren't trolling very successfully.
I just might. But only if it doesn't lose by a significant margin. I still at least "try" to hold Sup Forums's interests at heart, even if it has shit taste.

>We could always just do the full version of WE WERE BORN TO MAKE HISTORY at some point in the future after they release it.
it's already out.
puu dot sh/sfSBf/3e27572480 dot mp3

>Sup Forums sings was created so that lonely autists can have some fun yelling the lyrics of their favourite anime songs to the microphone
>somehow, just because few years have passed, it is now unacceptable and the recording must be of the highest quality
It's all about having fun, stop sperging around about your nostalgia goggles.
What's next, are you going to complain Tsundere Christmas Carol threads butcher the board culture because OP fucked up image quality? Or that secret s/a/nta butchers our culture just because that one faggot from Toronto ruined the event once in the past?

Make your own meta thread and complain about the "muh board culture" there if you want, let us have fun and organize the next Sup Forums sings. Please.

I loved it. 10/10.

>You're using the plebbit boogeyman routine
>proceeds to use the newfag and ledditor ad hominem
Ok

I hear myself

10/10

Gospel of the Throttle plz

Has anyone totaled the number of votes for OP?

5 for Yuri
5 for Drifters
3 for ping pong

I vote for the Drifters OP

Alright, went ahead and checked the thread again, just to be sure.

So far we've got 6 votes for Drifters and 5 for Yuri.

A rather small vote sample considering there will probably 20-30 submissions, but oh well.

we dead boys

Make that 7 and 6.

I guess that's all we are going to get from this thread, now it's up to OP to decide which one will it be.

All right then. Drifters it is. I'll make another thread tomorrow with submission details and other stuff. This'll be fun.

NA NA NA NA NA NA

Can't wait.

>just found out the thread
Well fuck. I wanted to vote for Yuri on Ice.