Men are naturally beautiful

men are naturally beautiful.
>no homo..

the male lion has the mane, the male bird has the colors, the male deer has the antlers. in almost all of nature, the male has the superior everything, and the females are boring and plain.

these traits are inborn to help attract mates and defend offspring. but as humans, girls are worthless, non contributing, parasitic, selfish, vapid, attention craving whores. so they do everything to try and shift the attention to themselves and further demand that they are the sole gatekeeper as to who gets to have sex with them, because they have literally no power in this world other than allowing or denying the use of their holes.

Other urls found in this thread:

ccel.org/ccel/schaff/anf04.iii.iii.i.ii.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

read the writings of origen.
ccel.org/ccel/schaff/anf04.iii.iii.i.ii.html

they conferred properly and as it were peculiarly upon women that instrumental mean of womanly ostentation, the radiances of jewels wherewith necklaces are variegated, and the circlets of gold wherewith the arms are compressed, and the medicaments of orchil with which wools are coloured, and that black powder itself wherewith the eyelids and eyelashes are made prominent.92 What is the quality of these things may be declared meantime, even at this point,93 from the quality and condition of their teachers: in that sinners could never have either shown or supplied anything conducive to integrity, unlawful lovers anything conducive to chastity, renegade spirits anything conducive to the fear of God.

the fuck my shit up hair on Ana made me laugh harder than it should have

Trump looks really weird without his orange skin

You know this shit plus a memory of every girl I've ever dated and ones I've seen without make up on holidays makes me realise I am way more fucking attractive than basically all women.

Like there's not even a contest. And for most of my life I've been insecure and lacked confidence. As soon as I just acted confident I got laid easily.

It's because they fucking know it too. I'm better looking than them.

why is there mudslime moon on flag singapore bro

>The Greekpill
this is why for hundreds of years patrician men have spent time developing complex sexual neuroses - we have to invent something 'more' that we can get from a woman through fetishisation, because if you can't do that you might as well just bang one out with your buds and just live in an all male paradise.

But probably not as purty as Stalin. If you are then please suck my cock. No homo.

I look like russel crowe in romper stomper

no one cares you absolute bender

the cunt who replied did you dumb faggot

this isnt reddit where you can contribute

This ISN'T Reddit? Well fuck me sideways, I could have sworn it was with the posts I've been seeing lately.

Reason why so many heads on here are getting shocked over the whole women thing, is because they're realising that half of their precious 'huwaifus'' are just average/ugly women. Not realising that they're no different to men but with rounder faces and smaller jaws. In the meantime, you strip away that make up from these thots, then women are just as gross as men, and just a nice looking.

There's only a handful of good looking men and women. Meanwhile most of them are just average/plain, while the followups are just pretty mild/ugly. Then you have the handful of very undesirable men and women.

Also, every man and woman in media wears make up.

The ghost of lee kuan
yew is going to jackboot
through your door tonight

>le
go back to plebbit

So what's the point? Women suck? Sure but you still need them not to fail at evolution. Just tell them what they want to hear, fuck them, and move on.

kek love the way the instagram whore butthurt is running wild though

I wonder what those pokemans taste like

is birdposting the new sinkposting?

When will Singapore start terror attacks against Israel