Hahahahaha goodbye Moore

hahahahaha goodbye Moore

Other urls found in this thread:

realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2017/senate/al/alabama_senate_special_election_moore_vs_jones-6271.html
youtube.com/watch?v=l8pfBdQ9pDM&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

WHY DIDN'T YOU LISTEN?

that's a GOP funded poll OP, they're trying to get him to drop out remember? how can you guys be this daft? all of the other polls have him up substantially

Holy shit that guy is tall

>MSNBC so desperate they're literally quoting an NRSC poll

realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2017/senate/al/alabama_senate_special_election_moore_vs_jones-6271.html

This is a new low for them, to be honest. This is straight up horseshit their giving their viewers, probably with no explanation of the context, just "ooooh, look at this!"

it's total horseshit, but it's definitely not a new low, remember this is the network that said sarah palin deserved to have some slave owner take a dump in her mouth a few years ago

>being this delusional
Hate to burst your bubble, but nobody in a telephone poll is going to admit they are voting for Moore to avoid being demonized. When they're all alone in the that voting booth though, you best believe they're pulling that lever for Roy.

MSNBC always feeds their liberal viewers a bunch of sunshine and rainbows.

Then they wake up the day after an election and wonder what the fuck happened.

why didnt they listen? trump knew

>silent trump voter syndrome
many such cases

He's a big guy!

They’ll just not run the race. The Democrats have already spent 10x as much as the Republicans in this race alone and they’re 40 million dollars in debt.

Do any of these other polls exist in MSNBC's world? I imagine the one conducted on November 13th and showing Moore ahead by 6 conveniently never got mentioned there.

Never Forget

It is called the Bradley effect, after Tom Bradley who lost the California governorship despite a major polling lead because people didnt want to tell the pollster they werent voting for the nigger

>It is called the Bradley effect, after Tom Bradley who lost the California governorship despite a major polling lead because people didnt want to tell the pollster they werent voting for the nigger

So people are embarrassed to say they are voting the Democrat over the pedo?

Failed attempt at creating a spiral of silence

The Democrat is the greater evil.

You'll think "good-bye" on election day. He'll win by over 10%. The people of Alabama don't take orders from Butt-hurt Graham; McConnell and Alligator Arms.

>t. Jew shill.

>poll of 500 NBC viewers

Fake news faggot

Ouch

It was about as effective as the D.A.R.E. program.

>The Democrat is the greater evil.

So why do Republicans act like they are morally superior if they care more about party than pedophilia?

Moral majority my ass. Just admit you guys are Saudi religious extremists who want to bring pedophile to this country.

It should be illegal to poll the mentally challenged.

>phoneposters
check your voicemail, asshole

Hey buddy
Don't look now, but holywood and Joe Biden are all in shit for doing creepy things

Cuz he's strange

Calm down you kid diddler.

Let me guess
>oversamples college educated in ALABAMA
>oversamples democrats
>polled in the slave belt

Enough Republicans got caught sucking off guys in airport bathrooms, cheating on their wives, etc that they either needed to abandon the party or start deceiving themselves and abandoning their morals.

Evangelicals decided to abandon their morals.

In the UK it's called the Tory effect because Tories consistently beat the polls by a few points

Due process faggot.

>pedophilia
[Citation needed]
youtube.com/watch?v=l8pfBdQ9pDM&feature=youtu.be

Should have voted for Big Luther like the president said

Bannon is a low life jackass. This is his fault. He’s an amateur. A moron.

Signatures look identical. Not sure what you’re implying.

>Christians are homophobes!!!
Reeee!!!!
>Christians are supporting a gay republican!!!
Reeeeee!!!
Make up your mind you hypocritical, dumbass.

Party money doesn’t mean much any more. It’s all about PACs.

MSNBC
that's definitely an accurate poll
did you see what I did there?
(they aren't accurate at all)

>Roy Moore's attorney
Is that the guy saying what Roy Moore did was fine because other cultures marry children?

Are you blind?
Also watch the video. Moore NEVER signed with D. A. next to his name. His assistant (whose initials are D. A.) sometimes did that, for example when Moore handled the accuser's divorce in 1999.

No it's the guy proving it's all a lie

Good any Alabama residents retarded enough to see that and believe it won't bother going to vote.

There is also 40 year gap.

>actually proud people STILL would vote for a pedo before voting for a Dem

At least Dems kick known Clinton backers to the curb when they fuck up in Hollywood, but when you run for public office everything is fine for the Republicans. How deluded is this party?

Why hasn't a mass shooter hit the cnn offices yet? Why is it always a church or elementary school instead of a news room?

that would be the best thing that ever happened to CNN. For years they could go: they tried to silence us and here we still are. Charlie Hebdo has more sales to this day than they ever had before the attack.

>mass shooter
oh wow another one, maybe because it's on California?

>fash getting bashed again

HAHAHAHAHA

It's Moops

>Goy Moore
>fash

I fucking wish

>implying there's something wrong with Muslims
>still protests at airports in favor of mass Muslim migration
Just admit you commies want to flood the West with Muslims because you hate white Christians. You spew Islamophobic vitriol out of one side of your mouth, then declare your love for the Muslim community out of the other when you think it will undermine traditional society. You can't hold the moral high ground when it's so obvious so are disingenuous.

Yeah, CNN wouldn't give a shit. They would replace who ever was killed and then exploit the shit out of it for viewership and ad revenue. I can actually picture them running exclusive interviews with their employees who didn't die non stop.

>n=500
try again

wtf is that guy like 8ft?? Almost as big as Bannon.

this

Now now Trump won with polling numbers that looked much more unrealistic.

Moore will win and I'm going t laugh

>post YFW your Anderson Cooper memes get plastered all over the MSM with a doxx thrown in for good measure when a patsy shoots up the place

Polls

Hahahahaha

The exact same wording iv'e seen countless times from various forums....Are you people even trying anymore.

FAKE POL

>vote for a RINO

These people are pushing for Strange because they honestly believe he could beat Jones.

This whole scandal is a ploy by McConnell so he can have his revenge because the people of Alabama told him to fuck off

yea thats why instead of giving the yearbook to handwriting experts to be analyzed that kike Allred is demanding a Senate hearing trying to run out the clock until the election

Yes because everyone knows Alabama is a deep blue state

It's almost... strange

>nrsc

Mr 1%, Dr Donald Trump, President of the United States of America!!!

>gop establishment traitors knew they were going to go after moore for this shit
>they shilled for Moore
>now they are tearing him down
I hate my country

But seriously. If - if - if - if the state flips blue on the senate. Can we admit its time to retire this "Dems aren't riled to make it to the polls and vote" meme to rest.

Asking for a friend.

This poll doesn't make any sense.

Alabama doesn't have enough Democrats for Doug Jones to get a plurality.

Trump won Alabama by over 30 points. How the fuck would a guy who is pro-abortion and pro-trannies get 51%????

for you

Who are they polling? Californians?

They can date that ink in a lab, just so you know.

>(((polls)))

If a democrat wins in Alabama that says it's fucking over for Trump in 2020. And that's if trump runs which I'd be willing to bet my left nut he won't run again.

Polls. Always 99,9% accurate.

did they not think maybe those same people might just go and vote for him to spite the shit out of all the media circus?

why deny a neutral examination or forensic analysis?

it's a fake.

because I'm betting major news network buildings have armed guards. You know, good guys with guns.

FYI that pic doesn't prove anything one way or another. Even Roys own attorney says he needs the yearbook itself to determine it. If you think signatures look the same when they're nearly half a century apart you're a dumb nigger.

Roys into kids. Just face it. I'm not saying that prevents him from being senator. Alabama can decide that. But be honest about the fact that you like a guy who likes kids bob n vagenes.

They pulled their support that didn't exist in the first place. I'll nevery donate a cent to the Republican party.

What does Nate Silver think? If he thinks Moore is toast then it's a done deal, he'll win.

The entire middle portion of the state has been blue for as long as I can remember.

Mind you its all cause niggers and college liberalism (Birmingham, Auburn, etc.)

Yeah this is what I came to see

Its literally the nigger belt though
Mississippi, Georgia, South Carolina, all have thisbelt of niggers, go look at the election map

'Big Luther Strange' is 6'9''.

>69
And they call Roy the deviant...

Hope the dems lose again. Crushing the soul of the democrats is a full time job.

Very much so, polls are never wrong, they correctly predicted the outcome of our EU Referendum only last year.

>hahaha

>MSNBC
>"polls"

>votes for party who covered for rapist >president who slipped an actual cigar to a tart
>in the oval office.
>larps moral high ground

>This is a new low for them

Wrong. But close.

whatever. its clear roy moore has black ancestry anyway, just look at his eyes. one drop rule.

I kind of hope this happens. Bannon's head is getting too big.

HILLARY 98%

lol this exactly

This is good. The less the polls resemble the final numbers the better to discredit "news" to any one dumb enough to still be paying attention. Literally only people with shit for brains care what MSM says.