Fascists hate themselves and have to make us suffer for it

Why are fascists so obsessed with whiteness and masculinity? Are they compensating for their lack of purpose and sexual attractiveness in life by larping on Sup Forums?

Seriously, this "soy boy" meme is getting obnoxious, it's clear that you are repressing a fat cock in your ass, just stop.

>At least I have the constitution

Britain don't have a constitution...

Actually, every "race" has it's supremacy theorists. They are invariably pitifully inferior specimens.

Nothing wrong with whiteness and masculinity. but I agree some of them lack at least one of those traits.

>At least I didn't violate the NAP

I don't shame people proud of their genetics and expression of their individuality in any case, it's just fascists' incessent abstract adoration for these concepts despite masculinity and whiteness both being spectrums of identity, subjective to each individual, not a hard scientific algorithm.

So you don't believe in biological race and heritability?

Why are ancaps so goddamn pathetic? You tards will never have any political authority or public support, none of your principles will ever be realized in society. You will be a micro-sect of no relevance for the rest of time.

And the most hilarious thing about it is that ancaps actively TRY and make themselves irrelvant, refusing to form disciplined political organizations because of "muh collectivism is ebil". Ancap is the literal definition of failure.

Whiteness and masculinity as concepts are inherently collectivist. We should get rid of both

Sure, but every person has different genetics, near enough, you could classify caucasoids further into different classes of ethnicity, further and further until you just have a small section of whites which you identify to. The whole concept of racial idenity is absurd to me, anyway, I prefer to se myself spiritually, rather than naturalistically.

>Why are fascists so obsessed with whiteness and masculinity?
When you have nothing positive to say of yourself, your accomplishments, your abilities, you can always cling to your nation, and when your nation is in the shitter your race, when your race is dying out go for gender.

>The whole concept of racial idenity is absurd to me, anyway

Scientific fact is absurd to you?

>Racial IDENTITY

I don't adhere to social groups to find my purpose in, and science doesn't bear much relevance to most philosophies, it is a tool of technological advancement, not an indication of any truth, just universal causality.

Whiteness as a concept is absurd and collectivist. Whites do not exist and neither does race

> whiteness

From a historical context this has to do with all inventors of the groundwork for modern technology being white. Pick up an electrical textbook. Guess what? All the men that contributed to electrical science were white.

> Masculinity

Holding the physically superior man as a standard gives people a definitive height to shoot for and pushes them to always do their best in spite of their shortcomings. Also before the world went like the healthiness of your men was a big deal because they would be defending your country

fuck off racist

Is this supposed to be an argument?

Why are libertarians so obsessed with corporate feudalism?

Why do you want to live as corporate slaves and why do you try and drag us down with you?

>collectivist/individualist

Nonsense, all societies in human history are made up of individuals who came together in common interest (what you label collectivism). This is getting silly at this point. What do you want? Open borders?

You realise that libertarians believe in a concept called the free market which determines the putcome in those who succeed the most, we open up a playing field which is guranteed to create greatness, but I don't discriminate against others at the same time, why is this so hard for you?

I somehow get the vibe that you are not libertarian and just want to make us look bad.

Do you advocate for "white countries" to abandon Arabic numbers and go back to Roman numerals?

Any political theory that forgoes metaphysics is not one for me. That's when you get libertarians

Because they are exactly like communists, except they just don't want the state to be the big corporation we are all working for.

>What do you want? Open borders?
Amongst other things, yes. Borders do not exist and are a form of collectivism. What gives you the right to separate the free inhabitants of Earth?

corporations are inventions of the government. The government whores out public land and media to advertise corporate products because most politicians are bribed to do so.

You can have a free market while maintaining a protectionist economic policy. That's how the U.S ran in the past.

Why? Because I abhor collectivist cancer? You are the one who is not a libertarian. If you care about race, just admit that you are a fascist and a collectivist

I am a libertarian not an ancap, I still believe in public policies to protect a country from exploitation, so I am reasonable to that idea.

So in your hypothetical ancap paradise what happens when 100 million Mexicans who support the welfare state come running across that now non existent border?

Race is a social construct, fundamentally, your individual genetic timeline exists but that's as much of an influence it will affect you, your ancestors are your parents parents, not your cousins'.

>welfare state

a welfare state wouldn't exist in a libertarian country

Arabs didn't invent them

t.beta nu male

there would be no central government, so that wouldn't be a problem. Plus the idea that Mexicans are all in support of a welfare state is idiotic.
You judge people in a way collectivists do, I judge the individual.
100 million mexicans are welcome, as long as they are based and hard working and don't want welfare

What if every libertarian decides they want one? Can they never have one?

Well then, enjoy being decapitated by mexican cartels or gunned down by a nigger for a pair of shoes.

>Race is a social construct
This. Race does not exist

> best form of government
> only form of government that stops the jew

>100 million Mexicans (the brownest, smelliest imaginable) arrive in your anarcho-capitalist utopia
>They establish a central government, vote to tax you and because you decentralized everything you can't fight back

Congratulations

I believe in establishing a permanent representative government which would protect the freedoms of the market and of individuals to prevent mob rule, which would require a reformed constitution.

Well, are fascists virgins?

There's plenty of good Mexicans and blacks. And don't use the term "n*gger" please.
Why do you assume that POCs would resort to crime?

I am not an ancap, I am a libertarian, I believe in a centralised state which governs a country and instills rights to protect freedoms.

t.soyboy

That violates the NAP. 99% of them wouldn't do it

Race is not a social construct. Society is a racial construct.

but you can take a test and bam there's your race
> if you die the undertaker can tell you the race of a persons just by the skull

So if we live in a libertarian society.
And I and about 3000 others decide we want to group together some of our income to help and support each other in though times and hardships.

So we would be forced against that, is what you are saying.

Ok, i have better things to do than respond to baits
Bye

Hmm, this is weird, I can't link e9k threads, kek.

It's not, society is a construct of it's governance, culture and environment.

What incentive would 100 million Mexicans who now hold power over you and the resources you gave up have to follow the NAP?

>Sndigye
What did he mean by this

>ancap
You have no answer to the child question. If your ideology leads you to a place where its ok to fuck or abandon your children, you have to start over.

Anyone with an anarchkiddie flag simply wants to push smack into their arm and/or fuck kids.

You're just the ultimate liberal. You want to be "liberated" from any standard of behavior. This is why you can't abide a state or any form of authority. Your political views are completely derived from your desire to do things that are considered to be universally abhorrent buy the rest of humanity. You're the problem. Not the rest of humanity.

That is irrelevant to my life. Race shouldn't be party of a person's identity, since that is a form of collectivism
>Race is not a social construct.
it literally is

Governance, culture come from race.

Race comes from thousands of years adapting to an environment

You're allowed to do anything as long as you don't break the law, which would permit this.

Why is there a 15 point IQ gap here?

Ok you have no arguments aside from blind racism.
Bye
You assume 99% of that 100 million wouldn't. Why? Are you taht much of a pessimist bitter loser? Do you ever get laid?

On what grounds can Private Security™ go around executing 'NEETsocs'?

>corporations are inventions of the government

Oh christ how fucking stupid do you have to be to be a libertarian.

IQ is another form of social construct. It doesn't determine a person's worth

So let us imagine that more than 3000 people want to live in a welfare state.
Let us imagine that we live in a libertarian society, but the majority of people want to have a welfare state.
They group together some of their income, in order to have a sense of insurance if something goes wrong.

Would this be allowed in a libertarian society?

Intelligence is a social construct? Ok how should we measure someone's worth in Ancapistan?

No that violates the NAP

If you do anything with the consent of a mutual partner then it should be permitted, degeneracy doesn't exist, sexual morality is a religious construct.

As far as kids go, I would suggest that society understand the issues that abusing children can cause, I can't stop kids from being fucked by people with a magic wand, nor can I stop racism and sexism, it is about awareness by which we have progress.

>how should we measure someone's worth in Ancapistan?
everyone has equal worth. We are all human being, no matter our skin color, religious affilition, political views, etc.

And what would the NAP do if the majority living in a libertarian society wanted to give a bit of their income to secure themselves and others for the future.

Force them not to? So its fascism then really?

>That pic implying libertarians aren't neets

We're you work user?

We're not obsessed were just the only people who even mention them in a positive context.

So even communists and known subversives will be welcomed in Ancapistan?

Someone is given a wage to determine their worth to a private employer, their labour is determined worthy by the free market and anyone that can work, should.

You can establish a private state if you wish but you can't force people to join.

>Force them not to?
Yes
>So its fascism then really?
NO! How many time do I have to explain this: fascism is collectivist, we are not

Yes. But they cannot apply their ideology because it violates the NAP

You're literally disagreeing with your own political philosophy
>everyone has equal worth

If everyone had equal worth, then everyone would have the same wage. In a free market you're paid for your ability to benefit others. People with low IQ have less ability to provide worth for others. And niggers and spics have the lowest IQ

I'm not forcing people to join. People want to join on their own behalf, because they see that its smart to give a bit of your income in case you are one day fucked. No one is being forced, its just the majority in this, our hypothetical libertarian society, wants to give a bit of their income.

They mean to proclaim that eveyone has an equal right to life and liberty, worth is economic in a free market, determined by the free market, yes, don't try and play semantics.

So hypothetically you let in all the communists. What stops them from taking over?

Equality of opportunity =/= equality of outcome

Exactly.

the NAP

That's fine, but you can only operate your governance exclusively within the boundaries of your private land.

Communists don't believe in the NAP

>Implying

Ok.
So at what level of participation do we already live in a libertarian society its just everyone is fine with giving away a bit of their income.

If they came to sieze your property you have the right to kill them.

hahahahahahahhahahahaha this was great

>pullingdownleninstatue.webm

You're no better then neolibs who believe 3rd world shitskins care about our laws.
Same utopian "all people are wonderful" bullshit.
It's only after you've imported millions of commies that you'd suddenly realize they don't give a fuck about your NAP.

Could you rephrase this question, please?

Because you were name calling, muh raceist muh fascist, like those thing mean anything nowadays.
I am a collectivist and a libertarian, those things are totally compatible with each other. If you voluntarily join a group there is nothing wrong with that. Treating people as groups in the human nature. It would be nice if we could treat each other as individuals but thats not how it works.

You need to understand that these subhumans literally are only a step or two above primates. They do not have the mental capacity to understand capitalist philosophy, let alone function in a capitalist society. I love free markets, they produce some of the best stuff in the world, but it is entirely foolish to think these creatures can be integrated into one.

If the majority are
1) allowed to group together their income in a libertarian society
2) at what level of participation does it become clear to you that we are already living in a libertarian society

I like those cartoons. Post more please !

>like those thing mean anything nowadays.

they do and should, if people call you those things then you should attempt to understand why.

>that's not how it works

It works well for me