Anyone recommend some good horror anime? I've watched Yamishibai and aching for more

Anyone recommend some good horror anime? I've watched Yamishibai and aching for more

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iZugt3fiBe0
youtube.com/watch?v=pqEy9kaPOhA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Shiki

Ibitsu

Shiki higurashi ghost hunt

>spoonfeeding
fuck off

Uzumaki is good as a manga for sure. Never seen the anime, or know if there is one.

Yes, how dare people try to share the things they enjoy. The absolute nerve.

fuck off newfag. rec threads have always been against the rules

it's time to change

Yes, it's time for you to either accept Sup Forums's rules or fuck off.

kill yourself reddit

Seriously, fuck off.
I wanted to start a Maruo thread but now I'm too scared that you might enjoy it.
Lurk for two years before posting.

You hypocritical fuckwits. We've had rec threads like OPT and rec threads disguised as /c/ or /e/ image dump threads for fuck knows how long now and you faggots never complain about those.
How about a bit of fucking consistency in the hivemind?

Boku no Pico
Night Shift Nurses
Bible Black
Corpse Party
Euphoria
Shiiku x Kanojo
Oni Chichi

Because Sup Forums is not against recommendations. Sup Forums is against leeches who don't bother to lurk enough to figure out how Sup Forums does things.
People who are so lazy they don't read rules or stickies or check if there is a similar thread already.
They just make their own threads.
These fuckheads don't belong here and they need to leave.
Once you know how to get recs the Sup Forums way, you're welcome here.

Lurk more.

youtube.com/watch?v=iZugt3fiBe0

now fuck off

there's not, sadly

You have to go back

>Euphoria

I hope you're joking. The VN isn't even close to being horror.

>boku no pico
>bible black
>"i dont know if he serious or not"
Holy shit what is with the influx of retarded newfags these past few days? Fucking seriously.

Get the fuck off of Sup Forums and go to some other site that serves you better as your anime hugbox.

Op has said he's watched one fucking horror show and wants more, meaning he hasn't looked and wants it handed to him. There are far better sites for that, not to mention the fact that it brings forth no new fucking discussion, just "Try ": A literal garbage thread.

Only newfags support spoonfeeding. Take OP with you and leave.

Only newfags get scared at futa. It was a dead giveaway.

>no discussions waaaahh

no wonder this site is dying

Well there aren't any good scary anime sadly.
Many attempts were made and some are good watches but sadly not scary.
Boogiepop came closest, perfect blue had its moments.

>Because Sup Forums is not against recommendations. Sup Forums is against leeches who don't bother to lurk enough to figure out how Sup Forums does things.
It's because Sup Forums has always been a hipster board that pats itself on the back for having a sekret klub that normies don't understand.

It's like Sup Forums or Sup Forums but up it's own ass twice as hard and with even less reason to be since books and shows live or die based on fan support.

>It's like Sup Forums or Sup Forums
As the most obvious difference, differently from Sup Forums or Sup Forums, Sup Forums is actually about its nominal topic.
If you don't like it, you are welcome to leave.

And there's nothing you can do about it. Either accept it or fuck off.

youtube.com/watch?v=pqEy9kaPOhA

Fuck off already. Your presence adds nothing to this board and your kind will never fit in no matter how much you complain about "muh sekret klub". Don't like it? Too bad. Fuck off to reddit if you want a place to talk about anime without having to worry about your feelings being hurt over people calling you out on your cancerous behavior.

It sure is arrogant of you to expect Sup Forums to behave like the other communities you prefer. You should just leave Sup Forums. Nobody's forcing you to stay. Sup Forums is the way it is because the main bulk of the community wants it to be that way. That's why they're here and not on the other communities.

Faggot, hiro already made a board for you retards .

Christ, this thread is still up.
Thanks, Trump.

>tfw no anime equivalent of courage the cowardly dog

>sekret klub
Oh boy here we go again. Sup Forums has never been a secret club or pretend to be one. Just as how other sites have their own rules and expectation, Sup Forums has their own. It's your own fucking fault for expecting the site as whole to bend down to your whims. Ironic how you mock Sup Forums when you're throwing a tantrum because things aren't going your way.

You don't see Sup Forums going to MAL and expecting people there to behave like on Sup Forums and yet somehow when you lot do it, Sup Forums is being hipster. Fucking stupid.

>Insert newfag term anywhere makes you look like an oldfag

Fucking nerd. I think you're the newfag honestly speaking.

>Holy shit what is with the influx of retarded newfags these past few days

Spotted the newfriend. Welcome aboard, don't try to hard to fit in.

There is not a lot of horror anime.

Even less if you want good ones.

Faggot, bible black was the default response before boku no pico. Bible black was big on Sup Forums back then so yes, if you didn't know it, you are indeed a newfag. Damage control all you like, nobody's falling for it.

Kagewani is a pretty cool monster anime with sick twists and pacing. I also really enjoyed kemonomzume; the plot, comedy, monsters and twists were all top notch and fun while still brining the tension an spoopy, so long as you dont mind the low budget animation style.
As for these fucking idiots>
Just because OP used your trigger words of recommend and 'good anime' in one sentence doesn't give you a license to shitpost. Clearly OP wanted to start a thread about horror anime and we could have had a nice discussion about the various series of the genre and maybe in the process help someone discover a series or genre they find they like a lot. Instead you just spew these garbage memes like 'hurr durr spoonfeeding' 'not on MY Sup Forums' 'read the rules fag' and have to be an edgelord or otherwise so that people on the internet will see you're so badass and more knowledgeable about chinese cartoons than them or whatever the fuck. None of you shitposters probably even watched a horror anime or could even tell me the name of a good or even bad series from the genre without googling it. This is why we can't have nice things you faggots.

>tld;dr No you fuck off you triggered shitposters

Nah, threads were pretty nice when fags like you weren't around.

>>tld;dr
shows where you come, faggot

>muh sekrit klub : the thread

"almost oldfag" is worse than newfag

You troll, shitpost, and bait so quickly and casually user how do you do it?

t. butthurt newfag
lurk more

>newfags in maximum damage control ITT

Deal with it faggot

And there's nothing you can do about it.

But you fell for it by responding. How does that make you feel retard?

>Ironic how you mock Sup Forums when you're throwing a tantrum because things aren't going your way.
Uh huh. A few criticisms and a bandwagon of autists curse you out for calling them out on their bad behavior, and I'm the one throwing a tantrum?

I mean, I'm not surprised - it's always been like this, but you guys are like that weird kid in high school who got bullied.

That's not true, we can spoonfeed. Maybe not on this particular genre but I'll try to learn more about it so I can be more helpful in the future. Hopefully it will encourage more newfriends to come here and talk about all the babby shit you hate.

There's nothing you can do about that. :o)

>damage control
>replies to my bait anyway
Stop projecting yourself.

People still know you're a newfag trying too hard though.

Dubs is pretty good

It's time for you to fucking leave. The majority of the boards "changed" and look at how shitty they are now.
If you want Sup Forums to become like that, this is not the place for you. Don't try to pull the ">being serious on a Serbian arm wrestling forum" thing, either.
>using the word "normies"
This invalidated your whole fucking argument. I didn't even bother reading, because only idiots use that word.

>He believes throwing buzzwords in his sentences makes him look like an oldfag

>There's nothing you can do about that
The thread and the ones before say otherwise though. Rec threads still kept getting shit on. So nope, still doesn't work.