Should bitcoin become the new national currency sort of how euros are?

Should bitcoin become the new national currency sort of how euros are?

It can be a reserve in case of a money collapse, a kind of fallback or buffer.

>national currency
what country?

I forgot to add, if Catalonia switched to this, they would have actually won their independence.

>Everyone in Catalonia switches to BTC
>Stop paying taxes to Spain
>Pay to their own elected Gov.,
>Spain completely powerless because cannot freeze people their BTC accounts, or seize their BTC like they could do with the old system

So, if used properly is a great tool for revolution without bloodshed.

no it should fucking not. how are these stupid things even discussed on this board these days.
everyone that comes here should at least have a basic knowledge about new world order related things and should now that removing cash money is one of the worst things that could happen to us.

When normies like Sup Forums are discussing bitcoin you know that it's price has peaked and it's time to sell.

>everyone that comes here should at least have a basic knowledge about new world order related things and should now that removing cash money is one of the worst things that could happen to us.

Global money != Globalist money

Nobody can turn off your BTC. In principle it is a digital cash transaction, not a cashless transaction at all.

>bitcoin you know that it's price has peaked and it's time to sell.
Bitcoin: Probably. Cryptocurrency generally: No.

Bitcoin is the currency of the coming AI NWO. It was written by AI, for AI and will be the precursor for the Mark of the Beast.

Sophia, the AI robot from Hansen Robotics that was just granted human citizenship has her own cryptocurrency.

All of this information is there for anyone to look up and understand. You have no excuse.

It's coming and we're all going to witness it.

I don't know that much about the other cryptos but I know many have hit record highs recently. I sold everything when BTC hit $6800

Sophia, as in the gnostic goddess?

Yes, Fiat currency needs to die

Problem with Bitcoin is (((they))) won't allow it to scale.
>Cripple its utility, but maintain its value
Some of the other cryptocurrencies, their creators not being co-opted, actually want to see their coin take over the show. They will scale for this simple reason.

>Nobody can turn off your BTC
Can turn your power off

This guy makes a good point.
There are a lot of groups trying to sabotage Bitcoin from all types of angles, making copies, correcting the record, spinning false narratives. But they will never succeed.

i never heard of this, but i figured out it was some sort of a setup in first weeks of hearing about bitcoin crap.
they even had it here on the news if you seen it few years back? how this and that pub is accepting this "amazing new thing"...yeah sure. aaron russo talk from the past stuck in my mind and that is how i view any digital shit they come up with.

kekistan

>There are a lot of groups trying to sabotage Bitcoin from all types of angles, making copies, correcting the record, spinning false narratives. But they will never succeed.
Not sure how you managed to interpret what I'm saying so incorrectly. I'll state it a bit blunter: A technology like Bitcoin could not be stopped without capping its utility. How did they do this? By corrupting its development.

>Making a speculative bubble virtual currency a national coin
lol no. it's a scheme, but good on those who enjoy the bubble while it lasts.

have you fucking seen the fees? it costs $10 to move around $10. it's useless as a currency right now until we get new upgrades

It's already international currency you freaking retard

This

FUCK NO, it will be the currency of the internet, where people can trade tax-free and government-free.