Tokyo Ghoul :re spoilers

Furuta and Kaneki meet. Furuta just easily admits that he killed the Washuus.
Topic shifts to the time with the steel beams.

Kaneki: Why was it me?
Furuta: Eh?

Furuta laughs loudly.

Furuta: AHAHAHAHAHA!!
Furuta: It wasn’t YOU.
Furuta: What I was aiming for was excessive self-consciousness.
Furuta: So disgusting.

Furuta rolls on the floor laughing.

Furuta: You heard about Rize from Takatsuki, right?

Furuta talks about the Washuu family tree.

Furuta: Now that the old man is dead, I just need to become the Chairman and officially marry Rize!
Furuta: Yay!

Furuta: I want to do the things I want to do.
Furuta: Since I was born after all…
Furuta: I’ll have Rize bear many children for me. Just like in 101 Dalmatians.

Furuta: We’ll be having a debut soon so please do come and play, okay? Ufufu~

And Furuta runs off.

Fuka: King.
Fuka: …No need to follow him?
Kaneki: No, it’s alright.
Kaneki: I don’t think he’ll say anything even if we hit/beat him.

Furuta is heard singing the song he did from the previous chapter.

Kaneki: Perhaps, now…
Fuka: …?
Kaneki: It’s probably convenient for us if Furuta were to get real power.
(like getting promoted to chairman)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/runnyan3
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Furuta is so cringey

Absolute madman.

But i feel this to be kinda boring if Furuta is the end game.

Yeah, Ishida is trying to set him up as the end game but as unexpected as Ishida, Furuta won't be.
it's Matsuri
Rize gotta take her husbando back and fix him up though. Man he is desperate for you.

Kaneki looks tired of Furuta shit

So I guess Nico will offer to fix up Akira if they give him Roma in return?

TITTIES

Damn i feel a little sick i was waiting for see Rize for a long time,now i just hope that Ishida don´t use her only for this dark shoujo shit

>Furuta laughs loudly.

Furuta: AHAHAHAHAHA!!
>Furuta: It wasn’t YOU.
>Furuta: What I was aiming for was excessive self-consciousness.
>Furuta: So disgusting.

what did he mean by this?

Makyun translated that part wrong. He was saying it was gross of Kaneki to consciously thought the steel beam incident was about him, which Furuta considered it was not. It was about him and Rize only.

This.

>Furuta: AHAHAHAHAHA!!
>Furuta: It wasn’t YOU.
>Furuta: What I was aiming for… You’re so overly self-conscious.
>Furuta: So disgusting.

>I’ll have Rize bear many children for me. Just like in 101 Dalmatians.

Rize was hugging Furuta.
Rize: Nimura smells delicious. I want to eat you.
Nimura: I want to be eaten by you.
Rize: But if I do that, you will die.
Nimura: True, I will die.

Kaneki is a cuck and was a target of Rize because of he looked and smelled like Furuta after all.

The parents in Dalmatians had around 15 puppies, then they went on a journey to rescue and adopt more, making it a total of 101 puppies.
I think it is his childish way of wanting a happy family with Rize and many children.

So he simply overreacted a bit on Rize spending time with Kaneki and decided to crush her with steel beams simply because he was jealous?

The dude is absolutely fucked in the head. How can he believe that a happy to lucky life together with Rize will work out at this point?

He is just a yandere fag

idt it had anything to do with him being jealous.

And this time Furuta will be the cuck

>decided to crush her with steel beams simply because he was jealous?
Not sure but he was saying she has had too much freedom and it was out of control, so he had to take everything into his hand.
Which was true because she was eating too much and her "freedom" can cost her a trip back into the garden without Furuta's intervention. He was the one who helped her out of that place in the beginning.

Kaneki is cucking Touka though. He didn't give a fuck about Rize this chapter.

But this chapter eto was just mentioned
Or is he doing dirty things with fuka?

Literally worst cliffhanger ever if this is the last page
Marude meeting eto like fake spoilers said would have be more interesting

Furuta asked whether Eto didn't tell Kaneki about Rize, to which he replied that he only knew Rize was a ghoul from V.

Kaneki didn't care much about her even after the long lecture about Washuu.

>And slowly, he becomes a beta again

>again

He was always a beta.

hes much better now than the crazy edgey faggot he was that we have too many of.

So endgames are
FurutaxRize
Toukaxyoriko
Kanekixdeathxeto
Seidouxakira
Amonxdeath
Ayacuckxhinamigoddess
HirakoxYomoxNico

>dubs confirm
Rize and furuta are also gonna die

>He didn't give a fuck about Rize this chapter.
We don´t know yet faggot,I think Ishida is showing us all this shit for some reason

With Banjou's kagune not working for Akira, is Niko here to save her or is he here to mention that Kanou is with the Clowns

Perfect.

He will save her if Nishiki let's Roma go.

Wait so Rize is with Furuta?

No.

Betas don't get the girl. Takizawa would get Akira if she wakes up.

Yes.

>He will save her if Nishiki let's Roma go.
Well, Akira's fucked

So, does Rize return Furuta's feelings? Or are they different type of feelings, say, strictly familial whereas his are romantic/obsessive?

>Furuta's face when he walks in on Kaneki breeding Rize.

She wants to eat him, he wants to impregnate her.

full dialogue of furuta and kanekis interaction is out but i dont feel like posting it. but jesus christ kaneki was beta to a new level in this confrontation, like i knew kaneki wouldnt do anything special but furuta was just like toying with him and kaneki was getting nervous and pale. furuta was even grabbing kanekis throat. also if you thought kaneki had plans of playing furuta because before the text had kaneki saying its good if furuta is in power then you would be wrong. the newer text just has him saying something like he learned furuta is in power which is important to know or some shit.

They are kinky. She was obsessed with him after getting out of the garden but she didn't seem to bother wanting to rescue him, unconsciously she began to hunt for people that looked and smelled like him. Furuta, on the other hand, has turned his innocent love for Rize into a possessive love - which he wants her to be close to him and under control - cause he feared of her going away again.

It is not the healthiest love but it had a basis going. I think it also stemmed from the fact they were influenced by the fucked up garden breeding program.

Furuta does know what he is doing by telling Kaneki his plan, of course whenever someone tells you your plan - you have to make a counter-plan for it. And Furuta knows the direction Kaneki is going to and he will begin his different plan.
It is like telling you going to the left is a trap, so you go to the right, but the trap is actually on the right.

did you misunderstand me or something?

The edge has left Kaneki for good.

He's now back to fullblown Betaneki.

>it's a take chapter
Nice, my new savior now Tatara is dead.

I think I did. What is your point in short?

Title: A Toy’s

Title page: Kaneki and Furuta, Mirrored.

Narration: Wanting a conversation, Kaneki faces Furuta. What are the two talking about, from their different standpoints?

Furuta: Well then, let me start over, “Former Associate Special Class”-dono. What brings you here today? ::dokidoki::

Kaneki: I just suddenly missed you, after so long, Furuta-san.

Furuta: Ew, don’t say that to me! Or at least I want a woman to say that to me. But there’s no chance that’s for real, after all, you are a “busy one” now…

Kaneki: Then can I ask about the top of the CCG?

Furuta: Oh, about how they got massacred? Is that it?

Kaneki: It seems that that incident was the doing of a Ghoul.

Furuta: Indeed it is very pitiable. Inside the CCG, we say it is the work of “Wanted Suspect HS”- ah, that’s you isn’t it. It’s said that he was guided by many helpers and carried out the direction with a Pierrot’s kagune.

Kaneki: Ah, so it was you after all. All I wanted was to “have a discussion” with the Washuu Family who are at the top of the CCG. Is it Washuu Matsuri who currently holds the power in the CCG?

Furuta: “Currently” it is so. Well, but soon it will be me. Papa-rin (TN: this is a cutesy way of saying papa) left me a posthumous recommendation. Therefore, Associate Special Class, why don’t you have your discussion here with me now?

Furuta: Ah! I just thought of something really good! How is this?

He grabs Kaneki by the throat and whispers in his ear.

Furuta: How about you “Shoulder all your sins and disappear?”. Ruling ghouls by fears after killing the whole Washuu clan, as the One Eyed King. There’s no choice except for the CCG and Ghouls to join hands to defeat him! When cornered by an enemy, for the first time humanity jumps the fence of their tribes to overcome! Directed and produced by Furuta Nimura.

Guys we need to talk about some of the hidden subtext of kanekis torture.

Ishida is gay and likes to add gay subtext. It's beneath the surface but pretty clear once you know where to look. He could never make a gay MC in a battle manga so he settled for doing it with subtext.

Lets look at the situation of kanekis torture from a logical stand point. Gay sadistic torturer has young twink victim all to himself. Kaneki was Jasons perfect storm of desire. He even said "Kaneki-kun you are the best" whilst kaneki was going insane because he was sticking the centipede in his ear.

So what was the subtext of the centipede? It was actually Jason's penis.
Now hear me out for a second and imagine it from that point of view and the scene and results would be identical! I have been through it in by head numerous times and I am unable to debunk it.

What's worse is kaneki is broken by Jason "centipede" being inside him.

The subtext goes even deeper.
What was kanekis kakuja? It was centipede (A giant penis).
Kaneki was the "penis ghoul".

What is the name of and character of ishidas only other manga?????
It was... "Penis Man".

This is another example of Ishida-senpai tying everything together with symbolism.

"Furuta: I couldn’t bear the idea of that perverted old man or his descendants raping her, so I helped her run away. Because I loved her.

Furuta: But with that body of hers, and able to fully enjoy her freedom, she didn’t even care for one atom of my powdered body. If after singing the praises of freedom she was to have a kid… I thought about this and couldn’t sleep at night. At last, I decided to put her in a place where I could reach her."
------------
If I understand it right, at that time when Rize was a binge eater and attracting V attention, she could have been captured and at her matured age, she would be raped by Tsuneyoshi or Tsuneyoshi's son right away. Furuta was afraid of that so he dropped the steel beam on her, placing her in Kanou's confinement so he can keep an eye on her. At the same time, V couldn't find where Rize was, thus keeping her away from the Garden.

Damn this guy gives a lot of shit about Rize.

Nah,Rize only wants to eat him

I thought Takizawa would have to let him fuck him but this makes more sense.

But they had a cute hug.

>that perverted old man or his descendants raping her,
Lol so every woman in the garden was raped?

Maybe some.

no, rize is the "pure womb" that the washuus want because she has full washuu blood.

she was toying with him

Furuta fucked himself over. If he becomes the director Kaneki can just use the recording and all his plans fail.

>Furuta:I couldn’t bear the idea of that perverted old man or his descendants raping her
This faggot wants to do exactly the same now

If she did, she would have eaten him when they were young.

He knows about the recording user.

>yfw your waifu is going to bite the dust

He can mean it in a sense he wants Rize to make many children, which she did when Kanou used her to make half ghouls.
Their relationship is complicated as far as I know or Furuta will even act submissive in front of Rize just like his child counterpart.

I imagine the love he has for her was much more pure back when they were children. Now it's twisted and warped, even if he may not recognize that himself.

she wanted to use him for escape

>not raping your women

>Directed and produced by Furuta Nimura.

>she didn’t even care for one atom of my powdered body

I think their love back then was pure. Rize and Furuta seemed very happy playing together in the flower field. He even helped her escape out of love.

I agree it is twisted now.

I wonder what Rize has to say about all of this.

DELET THIS! REEEEEEEEE

>101 Dalmatians
>Chapter 101

Ishidaaaa

Kaneki should've killed him right htere.

DELET THIS

>implying he can

I can´t wait

Sauce please.

>Not KanekixTouka
You fucked up.

Rize should have ate that faggot when she had the chance

This,and she is even more retarded now

Friendly reminder, delusional Etofags shipping mother and son got BTFO hard in the other thread a few days ago.

gone from insane to retarded in just 5 steel beams

She should have remembered her first love and eaten less.
At the rate of she eating, soon she would be raped by Washuu old men.

>she didn’t even care for one atom of my powdered body
what a cuck

Want some backpats?

>implying he can't

>"Shoulder all your sins and disappear”. Ruling ghouls by fears after killing the whole Washuu clan, as the One Eyed King. There’s no choice except for the CCG and Ghouls to join hands to defeat him!

Don't tell me Kaneki will end up pulling a Lelouch.

twitter.com/runnyan3

>Furuta wants to marry Rize.
That´s cute
>Furuta I’ll have Rize bear many children for me.Just like in 101 Dalmatians.
Lewd
>Rize:You smell good Nimura.I want to eat you.
IT´S TIME TO STOOOOOOOOP

If one thread filled to the brim with shitposting could end shipping and character preferences, this would've ended a long time ago. anything else you need spelled out?

Is Fururize the couple that we need in this forced vanilla romance manga?

They have the best dynamic so far. Their love started this fucking manga!

sorry user, childhood friends can't win

Fuck that shit. Don't remind me of Hide.

Fururize is best!