Daily feelgood story from Germany - translated by Google

Why oh why are the baddies German authorities deporting illegal low class families back home to their safe countries? Why?

xxxxxx

The history of the Ajazaj family touches the hearts of Berliners. But Senator Andreas Geisel (SPD) remains so far tough.

Berlin - The family is to be deported to Albania - although father Xhezo (31) has a steady job as a tiler. Politicians from various parties have their say and speak out for the family.

As a tiler, Xhezo Ajazaj manages two baths a day - fast and well, say the colleagues

"The wrong people are always deported," a reader writes stunned. Xhezo Ajazaj came to Berlin in February 2015 with his wife Artjola (29) and their two little daughters Klara and Lejman (today 8 and 4). Daughter Carolina was born six months ago in Berlin.

"And now we're supposed to go away," says Xhezo. "I'm supposed to show our tickets to Albania in the Ausländerbehörde by Thursday."

what the fuck are they refugees from

>what the fuck are they refugees from
From Albania. Albania is a shithole, they said they flee from shit.

Umm, not receive welfare, sweetie.

>white
>workers
>speak germans

>have to go

And meanwhile, tons of black dindus are flooding in to get the gibs

Funny how they are always deporting whitest refugees available to make a story to which a regular German can relate to.

i said what not where you fucking barbarian.

I was hoping they'd be allowed to stay long enough for his hot wife to get blacked while her blue collar cuck husband was fixing the bath of dirty Syrian refugees

who is talking about refugees you illiterate nigger?
how about you go fuck your self you anarcho nigger

>"The wrong people are always deported,"
this is true tho
if he was a rapist or an arab nigger they would give him gibs and a complementary blond german virgin

>And meanwhile, tons of black dindus are flooding in to get the gibs
What in ALL of them have to go back don't you understand, Frenchie?

>albos
>huwite
WE WUZ ILLIRYIANZ AN SHIET

ok...

Fucking hell those are white people what the fuck are you doing Germany there's fucking black as coal Africans running around over there and you deport the whitest refugees you can Jesus fucking christ

so what in gods shit is the nom de guerre for these people? fuck off christcuck

>Daughter Carolina was born six months ago in Berlin.
don't you get a staatsburgerschaft if ur born in germany?
isn't that enough for them to stay?

They are Muslims from a Muslim country, America. They are not white.

suck a dick beaner speak human or piss off nigger

>Austrians
>not Celt-German mutts

Jesus christ that little girl is wearing an anime shirt there's whole communities full of Arabs in Germany that would stone her for idolatry

No, the kid won't get German citizenship for being an anchor baby. Thank God.

>don't you get a staatsburgerschaft if ur born in germany?
No, we are not cucks. We basically don't give citizenship to anyone really. We have 10 million non-German citizens in Germany but only hand over German citizenship to 80k per year. At that rate, we would need 150yrs to hand citizenship to everyone who is here. The reason for this is the criteria are pretty tough, especially the 3000 bucks for the citizenship courses and the requirement to speak German and know about German culture.

nom de guerre is frog, kikeslut.

That's like the least Muslim family I've ever seen there's no burkas or hijabs and at least they're Europeans like you not straight out of the middle east. You gotta have priorities Hans

damn the wife is beautiful fuuck

>albanians
>human

I fucking knew one of you idiots would give me a (You) sooner or later.
Now go back to robbing and stabbing people, my dude.

Are you blind, Hans? Well I guess you prefer Syrians and nogs anyway

i thought it used to be like that?!
do you get an citizenship by marrying someone with a german passport?

>there's no burkas or hijabs and at least they're Europeans like you not straight out of the middle east

60% of our Muslim are Turks/Kurds. Only every 5th Turk/Kurd is religious and wears the hijab.

20% of our Muslim are Balkan Muslims (Albania, Bosnia), CEntral Asia/CIS, Iran and Southeast Asia, they don't care about Islam either and never wear the hijab.

Then you have 20% from the Middle East, North Africa and to a small extent Sub-Saharan Africa (1.5%). They are often religious, especially the first gen.

>lets put an anime girl on the little girl so the internet board's will sympathize!

keksmas

>albanians
>not biological waste

>do you get an citizenship by marrying someone with a german passport?
No, you don't. Only thing that does is reduce the wait time before you can pay those 3000 eurobucks to do the courses and do the paper work and tests.

Maybe they should work to improve it so that is no longer a shithole instead of going to other countries to enjoy a free ride.

no one gives a shit nigger

They look infinitely whiter and more attractive than the Bulgarians I see in the UK. Stop shitposting you gypsy.

Refugees are not immigrants. You send them back if their country is safe.

They weren't black, uneducated, unintegrated and savage enough.
Shame for that Shiptar family, no shame for Germany, go import more muslim that like raping and beheading more than working hard.

albanians are the most attractive people on earth, how could bulgarians compete?

>damn the wife is beautiful fuuck

She isn't white. She is Albanian. Don't you have any standards?

They are white. Germany should deport every single non white before they even deport 1 white person

>tiler

wow, impressive, a muslim with a job

Those are basically Tatars. Don't be deceived by their skin color. They are just as dangerous as brown muslims.

interesting
im pretty sure i could pass the test right now

Is that Yukari from Azumanga Daioh on her shirt?

Why do Balkans always stick together? Why even did you disintegrate Yugoslavia if you hold together like glue... in the Eurovision Song Contest it is Serbia voting 12 points for Croatia, Slovenia 12 points for Bosnia, Bosnia 12 points for Albania, Albania 12 points for Macedonia etc. etc.

The one on the right has an adam's apple, who is the mother? They probably have already stolen three german kids. Look at the scared look in their eyes

They are clearly white. Why do Balkan niggers come into threads and go ape shit when the subject is about Albanians? We can fucking see them with our own eyes. Their names don't sound Muslim either

i like all kinds of women except asian women

there are two groups in albania - mudshits and catholics. from the names, i don't think these are muslims. not familiar enough with albanians to say if that's really an improvement though.

>Carolina
I love how he even gave his daughter a German name, but he has to go regardless. Fucking muslim brown-noser.

>im pretty sure i could pass the test right now
But do you have the 3000 eurobucks and the will to do all the paper work? Because most people don't. Especially Turks don't.

Are they muzzies? If not, fucking Europe needs whites.q

It was (((them))) who forced Yugoslavia to disintegrate

>Albania
white looking gypsies

Obviously, everyone who has no legal right to be here needs to be deported, but it is a problem that the authorities are not prioritizing the right people to deport first.

His skin isn't dark enough for Merkel

Croatia voted for Hungary, yugoslavia was for balkanniggers and albania wasnt even there.

>eurovision
>literally watched by women and children
we hate arabs niggers and the western cuckoldness more than we hate each other

Albanians are basically light-skinned Turks.

>albanians
>white.
Perhaps by French standards.

those people in the pic are white. they contribute and have a stable family and don't do crime yet you fucking discriminate against them

once again proving that white identity doesn't exist in yurop. it's nothing more than nigger tier tribal warfare. the only future yurop has is embracing all ethnic whites and creating a new ethnic identity

bring on le 48% face. anyone who isn't an idiot knows i'm right

>Obviously, everyone who has no legal right to be here needs to be deported, but it is a problem that the authorities are not prioritizing the right people to deport first.
Any reason why we can't deport everyone within the next 6 months? We have about 1 million people to deport to Africa, Iraq, Syria, Afghanistan, the Balkans, India, Pakistan, China, Vietnam, Bangladesh etc. Why not just create camps next year, put them all in camps and use the Luftwaffe transport carriers and ships to ship them back in bulk? Will Bangladesh really deny 10 German frigates to dock and let off 10,000 Bangladeshis?

t. muhamed
albanians are subhumans

>Why not
you know why. come on

I hope the new americans will be more reasonable folk than your doomed kind.

>those people in the pic are white. they contribute and have a stable family and don't do crime yet you fucking discriminate against them
We are not an immigrant country. We are not like America. People shouldn't come here, they should go home. This includes Americans.

i'd be willing to do the test just to prove myself i could
is there any online pretest or something like that

>We are not an immigrant country.
But you're trying really hard

mom is hot af

would bang

>HES NOT MY DADDY

>is there any online pretest or something like that
Yes, but it is hard to find and it is all in German. I think it is also only on paper, you have to order the test questions.

t. new swiss

you have to go back

nigga look like he be living in a cave for 5 years

THIS
THIS
THIS exactly
OP is a faggot and barking up the wrong tree

>hungary

>He makes me touch his wiener at night!
>Look where his hand is, and look where my arm is.
>Halp!

This thread must be filled with serb diaspora or something. They look very white

you literally are. for thousands of years different cultures have come and enriched germany. the angles, jutes, saxons, romans and even the jews all have left their mark on germany. the world you're living in now is based off a culture that didn't originate in germany. stop being ignorant

i'm not suggesting adopting inferior middle eastern cultures either. i'm saying yurop should adopt one shared culture that has been contributed to by everyone inhabiting the region

>father Xhezo (31) has a steady job as a tiler
Who cares? Go be a tiler somewhere else, shitskin nigger.

Some obvious reasons:
>The current immigrants get legal support sponsored by leftists, so as long as the legal process is ongoing they can not be deported
>For all those who don't have IDs we need to figure out where they are from
>Foreign countries have no legal obligation to take back their (undesirable) citizens
>The BAMF are understaffed + actively sabotaging deportations
>We usually don't enforce deportations, so often times they can just not show up to their flight
>50% of those that are here are unaccounted for
>They get put into useless educational programs that can be used as reason to halt deportation
>They are awaiting a court trial for some crime
>BAMF are not doing their regular checks if the home countries are safe again
And more.. I think the goal is to delay deportation until they have been here long enough to get permanent residency.

You have to go back.

CUTE
U
T
E

Look how well that has turned out. They now all have the same problems.

>Hurr if you go back long enough it fits my narrative

>be white get deported
>be nigger muslim criminal, stay forever
spd politiker gehören in die gaskammer

Aren't there like 60k people in Germany which should be deported but just aren't? And many more won't get deported because they're "sick" or some other dumb reason.
I wonder for how long this can go on.

Bye bye!

Refugees my ass.

I actually think they take pleasure in deporting integrated people from somewhat compatible cultures, because they believe these people are too similar to us and not as deserving of asylum / citizenship as the "new arrivals".

>whiter
You do know that Bulgarians are whiter than A*glos right?

>You don't want to deport me, do you user? I'll watch all of your favorite weeb cartoons with you

doesn't dismiss the facts or disprove my point. your culture isn't a german culture. it's a multicultural mix of hundreds of cultures that have came and gone over thousands of years. why are you butthurt about this fact? it's literally the same for every single yuropoor country. cut the shit and embrace a one yurop ethnic identity without the shitskins

Bulgarian is right, you are much swarthier than the average Bulgar.

This guys gets it.

You know that's never going to happen, right?

Really? Let's see you say that in 10 years. Your country is LOST, boy.

Fairness aside, that guy looks like OddBod from Carry on Screaming. I wouldn't want him walking round my town. Not late at night anyway.

>60k
i wish
its 2 million +++

>albanians
sqiperia are annoying but they're the least of your problems desu. Not to mention they're likely Christian

Only germans feel good when they deport whites to get poor syrian 40 year-olds from North Africa to fuck their wives and rape their girlfriends. How much can Krauts hate themselves ? It's amusing to watch germany utterly destroyed by karma.

yes. northern albania is a hellhole