Tolerance is a centuries old German virtue. I am glad the Nazis never managed to kill it

Tolerance is a centuries old German virtue. I am glad the Nazis never managed to kill it.

sage

fuck you nigger

You are Jewish niggers for rejecting German virtues.

>German virtue
wow believing that virtues can be "German" or that "German" anything is acceptable in 2017, kys bigot

getting fucked by your own government and being thankful for it is a centuries old german virtue. And just about the only one thats left

low quality bait

bump.

It's a very powerful image

>white women prefer black men
bears shit in the woods, the sky is blue, sure showed me, goblino

Always remember, people who interbreed do it in spite of tradition and themselves. It's like some weird self sacrificial ritual.

To me the word 'tolerance' has always implied that you don't agree with that thing.

Also, what is that nigger meant to be looking at in the distance? He's not Napoleon.

>german pushing for his own extinction
water is wet

more at 11

They prove why interracial marriages are mostly doomed, especially with niggers and Arabs. I've read many horror stories from females who once were married with a nigger or Arab. Some women eventually learn but often when it's too late. Let them choose the inferiors, I simply couldn't care less.

Yes, powerful like images of Arabs killing Arabs over words and believing them to be a master race.

Thank you for making this thread, OP. Now everyone has a chance to learn something. Pic related.

>incel who lives in a basement who have never talked to a woman and lives of shitposting, has bad hygiene and hates everyone
>socially well adjusted, alpha outgoing well kept and groomed black man
Gee i sure fucking wonder who the women will pick regardless of race. Just so happens white men are usually less well adjusted to be in a relationship than black men. Period point blank.

Nigger
sage
sage
sage

>white men are usually less well adjusted to be in a relationship than black men

Nor sure if trolling or tempting people to post data refuting your claim.

>check flag

Either a nigger or brainwashing is very strong in Svenlandia

Imagine how cold that nigga is right now