Hussein Khavari tries to kill himself for 3rd time

basic rundown
>be Afghan
>seek gibs in Europe as 'refugee'
>attempt murder of woman in Corfu, get caught, sentenced but not deported
>get out of jail
>go to Germany, 'pls pls refugee', get accepted
>meet Maria L. at your refugee center in Freiburg, shes a Refugees Welcome helper, her father works for the EU
>follow her, rape her, drown her in the river
>Maria L.'s parents organize charity drive to help refugees because #notallrefugees
>leave lots of DNA evidence behind

>get caught, deny guilt, deny you older than a child (what you told border authorities)
>police find a tooth in your taxpayer funded apartment
>tooth and bone density tests show you are (at least) mid 20's
>try to kill self for third time
archive.is/TlGLJ

on a scale of dumbness who is the dumbest here /pol? the parents, Maria.L, the German taxpayer, the German govt. or Hussein Khavari?

at what point do normies think to themselves 'hey y'know what a lot of this was totally avoidable and not just some random accident?'

>try to kill self for third time
lock him up and slide him a gun with 1 bullet under the door ffs

Feminists want more like this in europe, sick.

Have you seen his tatoos? Either he's a master of disguise or he is a massive shizo.

>Hussein
is just slightly dumb. Why would he kys If he must know by now that germcucks would not do him any serious harm? Crisis of consciousness?

>police find a tooth in your taxpayer funded apartment
no one going to comment on this? I though it was the womans tooth at first

why the hell is one of his teeth laying around his apartment?

1.the parents are 1000% responsible, i believe the father also works for the govt or europe
2.the govt
3. Maria.L, she just did what her parents learn her
4. the German taxpayer, they are more like a collateral victim
5. Hussein Khavari, he is the smart people of the story, he lives in'europe for free, doesn't work, can rape girls, etc. He will be already dead in his shitskin country

I think Hussein is the worst here because who fails at killing themselves 3 times in a row? How?

Maybe he is scared of becoming the bottom bitch in prison? I mean, just look at the twinky fuck.

If we had a son ...

Poor guy just needed a home user.

Nah nah fuck off, lock him in a padded cell with no way to harm himself and just starve the cunt to death ay.

kek what a failure, I thought suicide was his people's forte

These refugees probably have shit personal hygiene. Probably fell out of his mouth

You got his name wrong bro

He faked the suicide. How can you failed at 3 kys? They do this all the time in france too because the judge will be more clement and also he can have better jail/food/whatever he wants.

what is the origin of an afghanistan man? asian?

I don't understand the parents' mindset, though.

If it were my daughter, he'd get the Lee Harvey Oswald treatment.

Women love being raped and murdered. Its in their genetics.

what the fuck, really?
>shiiiet son, how can I appeal to the nigger demographic if I'm banging white wiminz?

>Hussein Khavari
is the name they reported up until now

Because commiefag... This is how 3rd fucking worlders act.
Things like dentistry aren't common where he's from and they do it themselves. Even though he probably had access to free fucking dental care in Germany..

No one is surprised by this on /pol
Random tooth laying around this guys apartment. With his timeline is anything surprising?

>judge will be more clement and also he can have better jail/food/whatever he wants
Wtf is wrong with Europe?!? In the US you either get a guard who throws you in a padded cell(that's best case scenario) of a guard who ignores it and let's you do it(if the crime was bad).
You need to grow some balls and fucking reinstate the death penalty all over Europe

How do people "attempt suicide?" Jump from a building, 20 meters height, no need for more. You're dead 100%. He's being an attention whore or there's a way to get more gimmedats.

>"It was learned after his arrest that he had been arrested and sentenced to ten years for attempted murder in Corfu in 2013 before coming to Germany seeking refuge in 2015 as an 'unaccompanied minor.'.."
And as to how you get 10 years for attempted murder in Corfu in 2103, then you are happily being a murdering fugee in the bosom of Mama Merkel in October 2016, think you can add Greeks to your 'whos the dumbest' list. No winners here, certainly not Pic Related.

Does Germany really allow people convicted of a crime in Europe?

In Norway, any conviction means auto-rejection, and we have a background check cooperation with all EU countries. Anyone convicted in the EU will be found out. Also, most people rejected by other countries will be auto-rejected too. I find it hard to believe that Germany is not part of this.

Sure, i wish we still have the death penalty here. If there is a suicide or something else in prison, all the media / associations chimp out for days and made constant comments about how we are a backward country, how we don't respect human rights, etc. 80% of the country is damned.
One of the charlie hebdo or bataclan (lel i don't even remember) terrorist is in jail in france at the moment (he has to go in belgium soon i think) and every month we have to hear how his jail conditions are not good and how we need to improve that and this because poor guy.

Good plan! But knife is enough.

is not. you need bofors twin flak gun to exterminate this piece of shit.

Don’t give up, Hussein. You’ll get it right one of these days.

millions of them were just let in without background checks
didnt even take fingerprints so they are registered multiple times and cash in every month

>on a scale of dumbness who is the dumbest here /pol? the parents, Maria.L, the German taxpayer, the German govt. or Hussein Khavari?
all three

>killing EU bureaucrat spawn
wtf I love Hussein Khavari now

police probably beat him up :)