Rin or Hisui and Kohaku?

Which would you rather have?

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/11632435
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Artoria

Hisui easily (rip Miyu)
rin is trash

Rin looks like an anorexic spic in that picture, and I happen to like maids and that color hair as well.

Obviously Hisui and Kohaku

Obviously not Rin.

Poll up:

strawpoll.me/11632435

I'd rather be asexual than choose either.

Caster.

Sakura.

Literal faggot

Seriously

>I rather be a faggot than fuck cute anime girls
>doesn't even consider the possibilities such as gagging their mouth so that they can't speak or similar
No, he rather be a complete faggot

Hisui is the only one who isn't a whore so her I guess.

I don't know much about the characteristics, so based on looks I'd go with left, even though I heard she's supposed to be a tsundere

Majestic taste

Kill yourself.

Though I like Kohaku, I would still choose Rin. But if you asked Akiha vs. Rin, I would of course choose Akiha.

But it's Kohaku AND Hisui.

> Used goods

Cuck

Shiki

Rin.

Maids are boring.

Shiki(male)

>Rin
Great legs, nice tight ass, generally very pretty. Good for bants, with a kind hearted personality hidden by a layer of smugness and sarcasm - as well as insecurity.

Major downaide would be Magi are fucking psychos and you're now dragged into their world, not to mention how fucking sucky it would be to go to the Clocktower as a muggle. Also she knows fuck all about technology and is arrogant about it.

>Hisui
Kind hearted and lovable girl who is very cute, but also extrenely reserved and isn't very knowledgeable about much aside from her work and hobbies. You'd get to hang around Shiki and the others though.

Major downside is Kohaku.

>Kohaku
Psycho fucking bitch who is willing to get innocent people killed just to murder or mentally torture a pair of innocent high-schoolers just for being related to the bastard that used to rape her.

Utter trash, only upside to dating her is that you get to hang out with the rest of the crew.

The only correct choice would be picking none of them and searching desperately in the forrest to find Medea before Kuzuki does

that looks like my hair

>The only correct choice would be picking none of them and searching desperately in the forrest to find Medea before Kuzuki does

I'd like to get to her before Jason did.

are you me?

this

J E A N N U

Lily Medea is even more of a jaded cunt than regular Medea though.

Hence the whole 'major antagonist' thing.