Was Australia a mistake?

Was Canada a mistake?

as a Chinese i just wanna say
your both our bitch

E M U

Yes

I like Australia

DELET

I don't know, I need to see another "granddad eating ass" thread to know for sure.

Australia is worth 100 Canada's.. all you guys are good for is taking a puck to the forehead

nah, it's more like fusion cuisine

fuk off ya leaf u cunt aye ima glass ya cunt

There's some good Chinese food in Sydney.

letting our women vote was

but you'd know that story already, leafcuck

Is that Rosie O'Donnell?

At the same time, what did Australia do for anyone except give south east Asia easy access to white genetics?

CHINA NUMBAH WAN!!!

vietnam number 1 bro

I heard that there's still people speaking French in Canada, good luck with that.

Stop making fun of Canada.

>
Killed off a fair chunk of the natives

Yeah that's pretty cool. We did that too.

It's a goddamn continent. How could it be a mistake?

Says the leaf

Australia was a big mistake lol, but it worked out well?

Who are you trying to convince here? Your island home is massive and filled with abundant natural resources, yet the people squander it and you live in poverty.

Fucking Australians amirite?

Listen faggot, that's true.

We have among largest coal resource but we never utilize any of it. The Greens(Commies) won't allow it for fear of destroying the native/natural habitat. Big reason why our economy is was and always will be shit.

Asian here. Australians are nice, kind and caring people. I look forward to making this country my home for the foreseeable future thanks largely to the incredible hospitality of the Australian people. Thank you in advance, fellas. Cheers!

Well I'll be darned. You're such an considerate young chap! Ah what the hell, join in with that stupid Aussies. You're better than them anyway.

It worked really well as a prison. Escape rate near zero for almost a hundred years.

Afterwards it should have been nuked of course. The Americans tried but it proved to big a country.

No worries my slopey yellow friend, now get your trousers off. Australia voted "yes", and it's time your mandatory reeducation.

Yes it was should be part of USA