youtube.com/watch?v=OD18kj77kvM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You start.

>implying K-On is an intellectual show

JoJo

Nice one.

All of them.

Naruto

It is not. It's not for idiots, either. It's an anime for adults, that can be truly understood only by adults who have gone through what the characters have.

If you watch this when you're in your teens, who knows, you may like it, or you may not.
K-ON is a source of introspection, possibly a life-changer in the long run. Or it may be the tranquil place you return to after you've had a bad day.

>It's an anime for adults

riiiiiighhtt that's why all the characters are underaged girls in high school. Because it's target audience is 30 year old men. That's some really great insight into the target audience it panders to.

it's just a nice story

Case and point: K-On is a show for idiots like this moron.

Anything I don't like.

>that fucking video where some neckbeard spends 45 minutes explaining why K-on is the most meaningful anime ever made.

>that can be truly understood only by adults who have gone through what the characters have
that's basically true for all media, what's your point?

>one person representative of the whole

K-On is an idiot show watched by intellectuals.

Anyone who is still reading the Berserk manga, or fully watched season 1 of the CG shitshow that is Berserk2016.

I imagine most of those with average intelligence left after the boat.

Oh, now I get it. I haven't watched that video, but it's just the general Sup Forums counter-culture thingy in effect right now.
>majority of Sup Forums loves K-ON
>some guy on the internet (presumably with a lot of viewers) likes something
>dropped like it's hot

Have you people even watched the whole thing? Or did you only watch selected "funny K-on scenes" to get the gist of it?
>god, look at how Mio is overrreacting at the way Mugi stole her strawberry
>I bet the whole anime is like this
It's not. It's about the characters themselves growing up, which feels bittersweet - especially to older viewers who have already gone through that. K-ON!! Episode 20? It's the episode of the fucking century. It's not about the culmination of an anime where the MC finally beats the villain; or an episode with superb sakuga - no; it's just about a group of musician girls realizing that they're going their own way. It's something incredibly simple; that everybody can connect to - yet it hits like a fucking truck every time. I'm fucking tearing up as I'm writing this.

God bless.

SAO

all of them

all of them.

that was my comment you lil faggot

guilty crown
umaru
naruto

I've watched the whole video, and all of K-on including the movie. I liked the show but that faggot youtuber didn't really have an argument other than "dude it's just like growing up irl lmao."

Non Non Biyori
Yuru Yuri
Yuyushiki
Teekyuu
Aria

>implying K-On tries to be anything other than young moe girls doing nothing all day
I bet you claim NGE to be an "intellectual masterpiece"

High school SOL anime, especially ones that involves a small number of females who desperately need one more member to keep their obscure club running, like those fucking airsoft ones.

Any battle harem anime

Cowboy Bebop

And every fucking "intellectual" anime

As someone who really likes SOL anime, you really hurt our case by immediately getting all defensive and accusing another fanbase.

>All this SoL hate.
Can't people relax or something.

>I don't like thing
>This makes thing bad
>Everyone who likes thing is beneath me

Kill yourself.

I don't hate NGE. I think it's a good show, and enjoyed it quite a lot. What I have a problem with is people who talk about how 'deep xDDD' it is
>inb4 lol bro you just didn't understand it

lol bro you just didn't understand it

You're favorite anime.

delet your existence

Why do Keion shitters pretend that K-on! is some kind of masterpiece? There's nothing wrong with enjoying CGDCT but you're retarded if you think it's anything more than that.

Why do boku no pico shitters pretend that boku no pico is some kind of masterpiece? There's nothing wrong with enjoying repulsive gay stuff but you're retarded if you think it's anything more than that.

Welcome to the NHK.

>repulsive
You and me 1v1 behind the school

This shit. Literally "LOL so randonm xDDDD"

Oh, so it's just a meme to label K-ON a masterpiece?

It all makes sense now.

It also means you are a faggot.

The whole thread is a bait user.

slice-of-life watcher:
>adult who wants to relax after a long day working
>doesn't need edgy plotlines and gore to be entertained
>can appreciate subtle character development and attention to detail

slice-of-life hater
>probably still in high school or middle school
>liked Re;Zero except for all the "girly romantic stuff"
>thinks elfen lied is a great show
>got into anime by watching sword art online on netflix
>thinks episodic series like cowboy bebop are "kinda boring"

well I guess SOL shows are all seinen for a reason

Those points are all fine and if SOL is what people are in to then that's all gravy, but I just don't understand why there has to be an twelve upskirt shots per episode, beach episodes that usually have the POV of the viewer stood behind one of the young girls with half her ass being the focal point of the shot etc etc.

Sometimes I don't think that watching an easy going and relaxing anime is the reason that grown men enjoy these shows.

>got into anime by watching sword art online on netflix
Gave me a good kek, thanks user

who doesnt like pantsu?

So a rec thread for you?

Not all ecchi are SoL.

As a SoL hater, that checks most stereotypes of SoL haters, I have no element to understand why K-On is preferred over the other bunch of similar shows.
Probably the only SoL I did enjoy was Kodomo no Omocha, but Sup Forums seems to have ignored its whole existence overall.

I'm not very bright and I liked it a lot.

The most praised episodes of Re:Zero were the slice of life ones, everyone hated the whale fight.

Cowboy bebop is a little aimless, Michiko to Hatchin and Samurai Champloo improved the formula.

What? The battle with the White Whale was AWESOME! Wilhelm was all "YOU KILLED MT WIFE PREPARE TO DIE!" on that thing was epic as HELL. I loved every bit of that fight...

Except where Subaru managed to ride the ice pillar to land on the whale's horn. It didn't break my immersion, but I felt it was a very .01% chance of success type of move, but eh, it was awesome, so oh well.

That said, I really just love exploring the lore and magic of fantasy worlds, and learning about characters through slice of life moments, and enjoy seeing people being nearly completely broken down as they struggle to obtain happiness, so Re: Zero is currently my favorite anime and I feel I'm embarrassingly overhyped right now...

>he was all like AAAAAH and the thing was all like BOOM and i was all like WHAT?! then the thing did the thing and it was like WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOW

sol in general is for adults because teens want DARK and GOREY anime like ReZero or Tokyo Ghoul and if that's not the case they want ecchi or romcoms

Please dont come here, at least until you have finished school.

>calls people idiots
>can't speak english properly

Classic senpai a lam

Thanks for confirming SoL shows are indeed garbage, tripidiots.

>case and point
that isn't the proper expression, moron

I'm 25. I get I can be childish at times, and I pretty much get absorbed into any story I watch, but what exactly about my last post gave you the impression that I was still a student?

K-On is objectively a shitty anime with nothing special.

Only reason why its popular is so you autists can jack off to the Down Syndrome 2d girls that are featured in it.

Every anime is objectively a shitty anime with nothing special.

Only reason why its popular is so you autists can jack off to the Down Syndrome 2d girls that are featured in it.

You talk like weaboo high school kids and what MAL's majority userbase talks like.
You might like it there and Im not even joking.

People usually don't call it deep. Whiny bitches like you going
>deep xDDDD
is far more common.

See

Okay, I know barely enough about MAL to realize I might be being insulted right now, but I honestly have no idea how to respond.

Although weaboo highschooler was already pretty blatantly not a good thing.

*shrug* I'll freely admit I can get ridiculously into even childish things despite my age, so honestly I can't even provide an argument here.

Yeah... That's pretty much exactly how I act when I get overly excited about things...

Watch more than 5 anime, and never post here again

Probably something like Kill Me Baby, I'm an idiot and I love the show.

>everyone falling for this shitty esl troll

going in i had high hopes for this. but they focused way too much on stupid shit there was barely any music band part to it

It isnt just childish, and childish things can good too and its what most anime is.
Re zero is just utter garbage.

>*shrug*
Stop posting

K-On is very intelligently crafted.
youtube.com/watch?v=jfvnqcUA3AQ
youtube.com/watch?v=OD18kj77kvM

I take it anything related to emotes or things of that nature are typically forwned upon on this site?

>play overwatch last night
>match with a team that all have Keion names
>they all roll Mei

you're probably right

>K-On
>Intellectual

What happened to this faggot?

I think he's still on MAL, likely getting his dick sucked by the MAL community for his mediocre reviews.

everything popular.

Sword Art Online
Elfen Lied
Pokemon

>>got into anime by watching sword art online on netflix
I'm trying to forget! Stop reminding me!

Could be worse
You could have gotten into anime by watching Seikon no Qwaser on random streaming sites, and realising 6 episodes into the series that you've been watching a censored version all along

this

>pic related