Are Poles the worst posters of Sup Forums ?

Give me another nation that is so irritating I dare you

-Mouthy
-Rude
-Can't take a joke and they threaten you with violence
-Bad sense of humour
-Bragging about ancient battles thinking they still mean anything to people and because they don't have anything else
-Ridiculing better developed nations because of insecurity
-Overestimating the importance and potential of our country
-Can't take a criticism and react impulsively

Russians and Ukrainians are way more humble and modest than Polacks. They are from the soviet bloc too and they have no problem with admitting weaknesses of their countries. There are also fewer eastern european gopniks and chavs here, Polacks take the lead definitely

Meanwhile Polacks have little to brag about in terms of earned achievements, yet they make the impression that Poland is better than others because Vienna and some other shitty battle and stronger because it will create some bizarre Intermarium

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hDL6d6rz11Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

This. Poles are crude man-beasts with no redeeming qualities and their country is literal hell on earth.
AVOID AT ALL COSTS!

kek he looks like a Pole at my gym
kurwa!

Cuck.

We're probably the worst posters here, after the burgers.

>kek he looks like a Pole at my gym
Most polish immigrants look like that and speak like that

They are pretty bad but Pajeets and Leafs are worse.

But Poles are pretty far up there thats true.
99% of the time poles are just a walking victim complex which they try to cover up with their "POLAND SO STRONK SO NATIONALISTIC" etc bullshit when Poland is a literal shithole for the most parts with little jobs, shitty income, corruption, loads of shitty synthetic drugs etc.

>in plain english: fuck of were full

Worst posters are diaspora posters, especially albanian diaspora(notably the ones from sweden,australia and/or switzerland)

They certainly aren't the worst posters on here, among the top though. Though they aren't any worse here than they are in real life, so it feels a bit unfair to judge them, they can't help it, it's their nature to act the way they do.

>They are pretty bad but Pajeets and Leafs are worse.
I find them much more modest and constructive desu

>Are Poles the worst posters of Sup Forums ?

Yes

Bavaryans are the best posters.

To confirm this try a litle experiment;
say something bad about their muslim shithole or their subhuman people and there is a 99% chance you will get called a Serb or Slav.

They just cant handle the fact that EVERYONE hates them not just Serbs.

Why did the mountain jews even let them in in the first place?
I thought it was ridiculously hard to get into that country.

they are just angry fags cuz all their women are getting blacked.

The worst are murricans.
I haven't seen many albanians here. What i've used to talk were pretty ok.

I've got to agree with this. Only I would change burgers for Bahamas posters since there's a wide range of burger posting.

===Same Question as yesterday Marcel, i will keep posting this for as long as you dont answer===

HHAHAHAHA Pathetic Marcel
For the last 2 months everyone was pushing him around Sup Forums and now when he eventually noticed that his pastas don't work anymore he comes up with some idiotic threads...

Marcel how about you leave your basement, get a real girlfriend, meet some new friends, get a life.

Tell me please, do you do all this shilling for free or because you are paid for this? What is your motivation to lurk Sup Forums 24/7 and whenever you see some Polish flag, you post that pasta of yours.

Or meaby its because (as i once predicted) you are offspring of soviet communists who were sent here to Poland to make sure we will remain communist puppet state

>Or meaby its because (as i once predicted) you are offspring of soviet communists who were sent here to Poland to make sure we will remain communist puppet state
Yes, my name is Yevgenyi and I come from Krasnojarsk but I was given here the name Marcel

>he eventually noticed that his pastas don't work anymore
I find that questionable

Do they pay you for posting on Sup Forums ?

I can think of one worse

Poles are above average good posters. Except when the Poland is the subject being discussed. Then Poles tend to act like butthurt chauvinists or self hating cucks.

Oh its you again, *yawn*.

Quite ok but it's true poles have no sense of humour

Annoyed that an Aussie did not start this shitposting but still entertaining

you again?
get a life, loser

here's the real deal, guys
when niggers go crazy due to being born into poverty in a dysfunctional community, they join a gang, commit crimes and get shot by the police
when Poles go crazy for the same reason, they start hating their country and dedicating their life to shitposting on Sup Forums or irl

the solution to both problems is the same
strangle them at birth

Roaches are worse and get laughed at and ignored, so they're obviously worse.

>Meanwhile Polacks have little to brag about in terms of earned achievemen
lower crime rate than UK, France, Germany

I have a better question - why so many poles antagonize their own country over the most trivial shit
>someone once told me to fuck off wahhh poles are rude and mouthy

You goddamn right.

in times of peace, we direct our aggression at ourselves, and since we're almost as grumpy as the Finns, some people have a lot of it

OP simply cracked under the pressure - he hates his country, but deep down he hates himself even more

in times of war we simply let go, hence our reputation for being ferocious in the field

OP is a failure as a Pole and a failure as a human being

he should probably neck himself

Stop misbehaving then ahmed.

Dude, if only you wouldn't manipulate information and make up some graphs and pastas no1 would care about you but you intentionaly post things that will make Poland look like some kind of Africa tier country and you know this well. You have been told so many times of how much you are missinforming people or showing random graphs that if not read properly makes valid image of a country but you still keep doing this

The germans are way worse. Irrational and hostile, can't take any criticism and steer every discussion towards comapring GDP or some other shit. They are very butthurt too, almost every Eastern European (or polish specifically) thread is guaranteed to bring couple of them to shit up the comfy discussions. They also make dozens of the same posts every day, litreally copy and paste. I have to say I'm very dissapointed with them.

>meta shit-threads not allowed
>yet here we are, undisturbed

so mods finally accept that they are jew pawns?

What do Polish people think of Portugal? White!

canadians are the worst per capita
burgers are the worst in aggregate by far

youtube.com/watch?v=hDL6d6rz11Q