Podesta uses normie mail?

Has anyone questioned if wiki leaks is just another layer of misinformation. I think people at Podesta et al level aren't using gmail to communicate top secret plots to enslave the masses or traffic children. Any of you fags got any insights on this. Wouldn't this activity be happening in the dark web instead of normie tier internet?

Other urls found in this thread:

serversmtp.com/en/smtp-gmail-configuration
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

bump

My question would be why they use gmail at all, when they have own official mails like podesta.com ja hillaryclinton.com.

Right. Im paranoid just posting on Sup Forums. I have a hard time with the fact no one else has brought this up. I feel like the whole thing only supports the marxist agenda of destroying people's faith in literally everything they know. One big goose chase and arguement that never ends. You would think people traffing children would have thier own website and ouldnt be using twitter to advertise.

People of his age dont understand how internet traffic works. They thinks e-mail is safe because you need a password to open your mailbox.

Oh come on this old people can't use technology answer is insane. So the overlords that's business is to watch and control everything you do couldnt be bothered to get a debreifing on intertnet security? This doesnt pass the shit test.

they are playing off your desie to feel "smarter" and the excitement of the divinci code goose chase. Ya old people are dumb. Those old people who have been running the world for generation upon generation. So its easier to believe they have tech thats allows time travel and all sorts of other wild ideas but on no foiled by trusting Gmail with all your world domination plots.

John's password was p@ssw0rd and he fell for "Google" sending bitly link. BITLY.

Podesta and other dnc employees are constantly retarded and need IT guy help for basic tasks in the emails

Hillary had a private govt server but still used personal.
THEY ARE THAT STUPID

I also find it odd that all these rockers like blink 182 and smashing pumpking are talking aliens and supernatural stuff lately. Think of promotions where you decode clues to arrive at an ad for a new movie. I feel like these leads are planted.

They are not that stupid. That election was rigged/ It was a staged shit show. Trump was selected from day one. Its all theatre.

Weird. Somebody was just showing me that guitar body last night.

Yep ok.
OP is a CrazyFag

Im building a guitar. I don't have lots of images on my computer maybe I should have used something related to get this thread more attention.

Im stupid because I give the enemy a lot more credit than you. Ok you and an army of normies are going to bring the whole system down via a technology created by the US military (the internet). Im not crazy Im being objective and applying some logic to the situation. The fact of the matter is 4chaners are larping as autists. Real autists are on the deep web not normie image boards.

Gmail is safe if you use good password and you don't give it anyone.

>Logic
>It was rigged

Yep crazy go take your meds, Also ALL lives matter

Its a technology actually a better term would be product for regular joes. I am ony suggesting that memebers of the illuminati might have a closed comunication system. I dunno how these secret societies could rule the wolrd and be sloppy.

Well i would not be suprised if they where that stupid

Corruption has been their game their entire careers, they trust on their political power to keep them safe and so far its worked

Altho wikileaks could be another trick to fool the masses I choose to believe that top dogs are deciding to get rid of corrupted individuals and offer more transparency to the public

I think the deepstate is far more complicated then anyone could imagen its both the good guy and the bad guy working towards the same goal, the end result of that goal is still being shaped and I would assume that there are many differing views on what it should be and how it should work

The goal is ofc one world government

Podesta admitted Wikileaks is real and the emails are real. He blames the Russians for stealing them and giving them to Wikileaks.

There is a secret kabal running a deep state, but elections are not rigged.

Kennedy was shot but Trump gets to live. Come on man. If you are going to suspend disbelief on some issues you can't call me crazy for considering a very reasonable possibility.

First line is sarcasm right?

I think there is a society of people who are TRYING to control the world and failed with Trump.
I do not think they have full control that is why they rely on CIA etc

You can use a custom domain while still routing traffic through gmails IMAP and SMTP servers.

serversmtp.com/en/smtp-gmail-configuration

They probably set it up to archive emails or so emails sent within gmails ecosystem get delivered faster than using a private IMAP server.

His admitting it is real supports my idea that the whole thing is staged. Yes the emails are real normies you are going to crack the case. Keep busy. Why is it so hard to consider? Its such a simple idea that perhaps this was a false flag election. Russia? Big bad Russia? Arent the elite globalists? Arent countries an illusion? Hasnt the world already been conqured through international banking.

Of course the elections are rigged. An easy look at the fine details of 0bammy’s elections are proof enough.

Hillary’s problem is she didn’t cheat enough. Trump took her ass out with a head fake and she went for it.

If we are going to go so far as to believe there is an entire society of people who rule the world why are they using the same methods of communication as regular joes? Again I see you making excuses for their slip ups but that gives a group of people no credit that you give enormous credit to. It isnt logical. You are applying logic to only support your beliefs instead of testing those beliefs with a simple consideration that maybe this is all a distraction.

His password for some sites to login to was "runner4567".

So after all this time. All the wars. All the corruption. This kabal still doesn't have control of both parties? They only were able to userp the democrats? Come on man. Im moving the line a millimeter from where you are planted and you are making it seem like a mile.

No Im not being sarcastic. Im trying to get a real perspective from others. Isn't this really just you holding on the hope? Ok so in the rothchilds history of funding both sides of war and destroying a bigger empire than the US (UK) they are stumped on the USA because the people are somehow special? This is Amerian exceptionalism.

Everyone wants to feel special like now is the time. The 100 generations before you are a writeoff, no the time is now. You are living at a time where things can really change where we can have a revolution an change the world. Isnt this part of the human condition exactly what the elite manipulate to keep control by staging false revolutions? Everyone wants to feel like they have control. Im entertaining the idea that we do not have control. Why can we not entertain that notion? That this was settled long ago and we are merely going through the motions?

Or?? Operate in plain sight using a menu of some sort, you know like something millions upon millions of people do regularly....The fuckin gall of some people.

Yes Ive considered everything to be true. I am open minded. I think there is a group that do evil. Im just throwing another option and it seems that no one wants to consider it because they are too dedicated to the narrative. Im just saying hey maybe these folks already won the game. And are they hurting for clients so bad they need to reach out through these channels? I dont know. Its funny to think weed dealers are more discreet than the illumanti.

You're kinda right, right? But no, they are just unbelievably arrogant and feeling so much above the law, they don't even think they could be caught or investigated, so they don't waste time on thinking about "how-it-works"

Didn’t an user get into his iTunes using his gmail as login ID and the same gmail password? No I think that Google is in on the plot and he felt safe, plus arrogance.

>Al gore invented the internet
Dummy
US military invented duct tape, digital photography, walkie Talkies, satellite navigation (gps), etc
Also, the military didn’t invent the World Wide Web, the military essentially invented a LAN network.

Grandeur of delusion

Ya but I mean to make a statement like that is arrogant. We are normal people with normal desires and we are getting our information from normie internet. I think our brains are fried from too many movies. If these people are doing what we say they are doing they are not really normie humans like you and me. Why are we giving them the benefit of the doubt and laughing them off as just a bunch of bumblers that cant use email. I just dont think these folks use internet. I mean batman had the batphone. These people dont have a closed circuit of communication? It doesnt add up. Why not 15 years ago then? Email is not a new invention and hackers are not a new thing. I feel very stupid when I really think about applying the same rules to them as us. We dont live in the same world as them. Stop trying to relate to them they are smarter and eviler.

Listen. I am from a hotbed of their activity.

Let me tell you a story.

Back in the 90s some of the local "deep state" scum decided to make a webpage advertising their services. They were an arm of the local Masonic lodges to disrupt long term renters in areas as "Blockbusting" to destroy any sense of community among renters and stopped services and maintenance and introduced criminals into areas to do this.

A corrupt real estate company, lets call them Marcus and Associates was advertising "property value manipulation" services, a very serious felony, on the internet, on the official company webpage, because they thought only the "better" people had internet access.

If they did not have the cover of the local police "secret police" detectives and Masonic connections, you would still be able to look this up on the wayback machine.

What type of communication should they use then?
Best believe the Rothschilds etc are not using gmail you tard. They meet in person to talk about anything real. Ie) bilderberg conference, etc. in Podestas emails there is not anything outright ‘bad’, but much that is sketchy.

The dems never argued that the emails are fake. They claimed its illegal to view them, that russia hacked them, that trump ordered russia to do so etc, but never once that they never sent those mails. Why wouldnt they just say so if they are counterfait?

Because both Podesta and Hillary is from a generation that is shit at computer technology like everyone from their generation. They have both done so much shady shit that they think they are invincible, they think that speaking in codes is enough.

Imagine if the leaked e-mails were leaked paper posts instead. In a world with no internet and social media. It wouldn't be a problem because connecting the dots would be extremely hard and wouldn't hold in court anyways (just like today).

Because they are not against the other party. They are all the same party having imaginary conflicts. Its like asking why someone in a movie makes a decision or says something. Its because it is part of the script is what I am saying. How is something so simple so hard to grasp? I dont see what is so far fetched here. It follows the logical path. You are saying the plan is to go to stage 10 we are at stage 9. Im saying well what if they already are at 10 and you are saying no thats crazy talk.

leaked paper letters*

>I feel very stupid when I really think about applying the same rules to them as us.
You're right to feel that way. They don't apply the same rules to themselves as the do to "us". Like I said, they feel above the law. Learn to read nigger, if that's not too much to expect from you.

Then they could have just taken sanders, creating a lot less uproar and still having puppet in leadership enabling them to do what they want. They could get trump elected without making everyone aware of the pedophilia and satanism (which is real wether or not the mails are real) and it would have been a bad move in general to release such a thing.
Stars talking about ayys as well as podesta is just project bluebeam trying to disguise demons as ayyys to leave us unable to defend ourselves from them because we approach it physically instead of spiritually.

never try to explain something with malice if it can be explained by incompetency

The harmless old man story is an old one. Ok you are smarter and more tech savy than a kabal that rule the world. They finally slipped up after a few hundred good years. Even if we take that as fact now what? The fact is deep down we are already defeated. What are we going to do? We cant even win the small battles with the people in our day to day lives half the time. The fact is the illumintai could come out tomorrow and just say yup we are doing this and that and regular folk would just go along with it as long as dancing with the stars is on TV. I mean look at 9/11 an Iraq that is an example of a situation where we know the govt lied and did some evil shit and 16 years later no riots nothing. Just people on computers playing sherlock holmes. If they didnt give us this entertainment in the form of possible revolution we would actually revolt out of boredom like people in the middle east who have nothng better to do. As long as you think you can live to see the day hackers take down the system you wont be blowing yourself up in govt building for the LAWLS

Yes but you are the one being naive thinking they have some sort of honor in the electoral process. I feel stupid looking back to being where you are mentally at today. Today I am smarter than you. Learn about tenses and context before trying to talk down to me. Im trying to understand you and bring you up. Thats why im not resorting to name calling. I was once like you.

Trump isnt one of them. He never was really around those circles. He banned epstein from his club, he exposes a lot of the media bullshit and does a lot of stuff in general that goes against (((them))).
There are a lot of signs he isnt one of (((them))) and even if he is he was still the best shot of all the candidates to not be one

But they don't rule the world.

His closest advisor is a Jew. The same Jew is married to his daughter. She is a convert. His grandchildren are Jewish.

Trump is not Jewish, he's self-centered and doesn't see what's around him.

You ever read a book that has many subplots and chracters? Its how you reach a larger audience. How many people were wrapped up in sanders hysteria? If you want to go so far as to believe demons are feeding off our energy wouldnt the election with all its drama be doing exactly what its meant to be doing? They caught everyone with this election. They gave hope to the hopless. My grandfather used to say that they are all crooks and then would carry about his business without giving them a second thought. Stoicism is the real red pill becuase you will never know what is really happening so live your life.

From an enterprise IT perspective Google / GSuite offers robust features, fast deployment and solid management tools for a pop-up kind of operation like the campaign where there is lots of onboarding. I think the failing here really is the lack of enforced secure password policy or MFA. It's absurd.

Ya I read the same stories and been watching the same soap opera as you, but Im getting bored and waking up from it. You do not have 1st hand experience or knowledge of anything. You have no idea who runs in what circles. You are just a fan of the story and we are discussing the soap opera. How can you parrot the narrative as if its "truth"? Seems like you dont base your truth on emperical data but on what you are told which means the marxists have one. By only qustioning what you are allowed to question you have already lost to them. The war is for your mind as your sense of truth. That is personal but you reliquish it to feed your ego. If this is all about energy and aliens and demons and shit you lose by participating in the matrix.

>Im trying to understand you
I doubt it. Also it may be quite futile for you, nigger brainlet. You can't even read with understanding.
Try some children books, Sup Forums is too much of a challenge for your peanut sized braincell.

You are saying a lot of nothing. You are no better than a SJW calling white men pieces of shit. Lets try again. You are saying an apple has rot on it and I am suggesting the whole apple has rotted. You are very fragile to lash out with such hostility. I know its frightening to think that you may not actually know how the world works and might have to focus on your actual life. Do you have anything to contribute or you going to go play with your tribalist fellow losers on a different thread? The fact that you feel part of pol and take it serious is very telling. I wonder where you will go when they shut this place down. I worry for you and others like you because like it or not we are in it together and people like you reproduce and will interact with my offspring.

>i know more than you
Please share your wisdom with us even though we are not worthy of it, oh great kang dindu nuffin the third.
Tell us of the stories of that great evil we call president and give us the signs you are telling the truth to us
Otherwise cool story bro

oh cringe, might actually be a nigger with how badly these posts reak of insecurity complexes and a low iq in denial.

I know that everything we are being fed is misinformation. The wise man knows he knows nothing. Sorry I am not here to prey on you thirst for knowledge like so many other larpers. Im here to have a conversation but you folks just want to create an echo chamber.

So i take it you are just talking out of your ass. Good we clarified that

You clearly don’t want to have a conversation you just want us to believe your theory.

You are describing yourself. We can only recognize qualities within a person we see within ourselves. I lash out as well when I am threathened or frustrated. I am empathize with you. If you dont want to explore the possibilty that things can be worse than we think, so be it. The way you present yourself speaks for itself. You have no control. You are scared. I recognize it becuase I too am not in control and feel scared. You have a choice on how you deal with these issues and insecurties. We have an oppertunity to confide in one another and find comfort but you chose to be abusive instead. That is your will and I once took the same path as you. I would have a hard time believing you were under 30 years old. I was also an angry scared child, teen, 20 something. I cant promiss it gets better.

I made no claims. I asked a question more or less. I posed the question what if the emails ad the whole conflict as we know it is a flase flag. Your rsponse is essentially "what credentials do you have to ask such questions" I claimed nothing. You are claiming something to be true. You guys are so similar to SJW is you thinking its frightening. This is truly the heigalian dialectic at work. All they need to do now is stage a revolution. Stage a draining of the swamp. Why are you so defensive, hostile and commited to the narrative? I feel like I am communicating with people who are being paid to promote the narrative. What do you have to lose by considering Trump may be in on it all? I would think that would be an exciting prospect to a truth seeker.

My theory? Im questioning your theory. Im saying hey guys dont you think that an elite kabal of child trafficers might be a little less sloppy? Hey guys we are talking about how one side is corrupt and lies what if its both sides of a controlled opposition. No theory here just trying to take yours seriously by testing it out with some logic. Hey guys UFOs and shit exist and tons of other high tech devices used to controll the masses but the powers that be still ride a bus to work and use normie mail. I think you know how rediculous your ideas are and they dont hold up to scrutinity so you are lashing out.

We gave you reason why that isnt case which you just replied to with "duh you know nothing compared to me". If you claim trump is a puppet sustain your claims with some evidence. Otherwise reread my previous posts for reasons they arent fake

Ill go back and re read what you wrote. Please consider that I am being attacked from multiple people from different angles. I am just saying dont you think its strange that people such as john podesta an james alfinatis use products such as google and twitter. That people at this echelon would need to use these products. That they would take such risks? Your answer is "no old people are dumb with computers" ok that doesnt really activate my almonds so Ill keep pressing for someone else to chime in. Who is we by the way? Are you associated with other annons? Are you a shill? Who is we? I am not here to convince anyone or anything. You and we seem to be though. Whats up with that? Why do you need to be part of the group think?

I work in IT for a large company and Clinton and Podesta exhibit all the signs of most Boomers I have to work with.

Podesta literally used p@ssword as password and fell for some fishing link. And they are real because they wouldnt have drawn attention to satanic pedo stuff for no reason. They really are utterly retarded, even when they faked them they are utterly retarded for drawing attention to that shit.
I meant "we" as other anons that give some info

>UFOs
Funny, Podesta wants to release all the US govs docs on aliens
>you thinking Podesta is some huge player in the game
Podesta is a Sergeant in the cabal at best. We don’t even know the names of the the true power players, outside of muh rothschilds

Granted but are those boomers you work with trafficking children. I think you underestimate the enemy. How hard is it for someone hip to act square. Is it that mindblowing? I dont see what so far fetched with me saying lets consider the posibility the wiki leaks and the election was all theatre. That the US govt was sacked long ago and everything we witness is theathre. If they dont feed us this juicy stuff we would seek out the truth.

Ya see what you are doing? You are saying this stuff I was told by someone else is fact and then you apply some logic like why would they xyz if ab wasnt true. I understand the story. Ive been following it all right along with you but I would never claim any of it to be fact. How the heck can I know for certain and I am being humble and egoless by considering hey maybe iI fell for this all hook line and sinker. I cant answer why they would bring heat on the pedo ring I can only speculate and if I do a good enough job sepculating a bunch of annons will start parroting me. Maybe the whole satanic child trafficing senario is used because there are 2 types of people on earth those who would believe such a thing exists and those who would refuse to believe we live in such a world. Maybe its the ultimate double think to keep people divided.

I know someone that works for a law firm. They had to sign a contract that they have no social media presence and are limited to communicate via the companies email. It seems this joe shmoe law firm is more precautious than a secret society. You can keep rationalizing and say podesta is only a level 2 alien with only level 7 clearance. I mean at a certain point you are just struggling to keep the fantacy alive. You build people up to be to fantastiscally evil and then on the other side of the coin make them bumbling fools. Pick one. Just feels like I am talking to people who have had their whole world view shaped by movies. The world isnt this neat and tidy.

Divide and conquer works by hiding the truth and giving wrong information. Yet the satanic pedo stuff is real. Give me a good reason why rhey would so that and we can continue to talk

We here right now are the reason. I assume since we are on pol that we have a lot more in common than not, yet here we are bickering. Your logic doesnt hold up. Its like saying we know the robber escaped in a vehicle why would he drop a clue that he was in a blue vehicle travelling northbound. Perhapes because he was in a red vehicle travelling westbound. Its a goose chase thats why. I mean to think that there isnt conflict within the kabal and they are cleaning house isnt so far fetched either. Again we can speculate till the cows come home I just dont see why you are so cock sure of these things you found out on a very monitored and controlled internet. We aren't chatting in some dark corner of the web here.

Could be as simple as an experiment. How do he masses react when we tell them thier leaders are sick and evil. We are all being monitored. Maybe AI is studying this conversation. Maybe they are really it and it is AI. A litle robok basiliks.