Jewish Supremacy

Convince me that Jewish excellence is not due to a culture of prioritizing education and having the highest IQ of everyone on Earth.

Don't post bullshit pictures of random people in companies, give me some arguments and not just "muh Jews run da banks and media"

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qTYSv_YQOVo
youtube.com/watch?v=pRCH5zU4o1k
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hyman_Abrams
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Evsei_Agron
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moses_Annenberg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Berman_(mobster)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Otto_Berman
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abe_Bernstein
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alex_Birns
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Louis_Buchalter
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ike_Bloom
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kid_Cann
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mickey_Cohen
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carl_Cohen_(businessman)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monk_Eastman
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Waxey_Gordon
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harry_Horowitz
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phillip_Kastel
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harry_Keywell
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lou_Kravitz
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samuel_Levine_(mobster)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joseph_Linsey
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seymour_Magoon
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harry_Maione
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boris_Nayfeld
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jacob_Orgen
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Philip_Paul
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abe_Reles
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harry_Rosen_(mobster)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Louis_Rothkopf
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harry_Sagansky
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bugsy_Siegel
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harry_Strauss
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emanuel_Weiss
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jack_Zelig
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Max_Zwerbach
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abner_Zwillman
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Feminists_by_religion
youtube.com/watch?v=kzIRG525l6s
youtube.com/watch?v=jmNmGEf-gSg
bibliotecapleyades.net/esp_einstein.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Jewish success is entirely, absolutely, correlated with the success of their hosts. Don't forget both Brin/Page and Zuckerburg settled hundreds of millions with goyim that proved they stole their core inventions. Don't forget that they harp on about Nobel Prizes which are literally chosen by Norwegian/Swedish politicans. The Jew Bonnier family owns some 90% of the mainstream media in Sweden. When looking at pic related and the odds you'll immediately see the scope of Jewish supremacism/nepotism/subversion.

>One Jew.. 1:50
>Two Jews in row.. 1:2500
>Three Jews in a row.. 1:125,000
>Four Jews in a row.. 1:6,250,000
>Five Jews in a row.. 1:312,500,000
>Six Jews in a row.. 1:15,625,000,000
>Seven Jews in a row.. 1:781,250,000,000

Israel absolutely demolished the chosen race meme.

Why did Hitler hate jews? Rabbi Yosef Tzvi ben Porat will explain to you.

youtube.com/watch?v=qTYSv_YQOVo

“You must understand. The leading Bolsheviks who took over Russia were not Russians. They hated Russians. They hated Christians. Driven by ethnic hatred they tortured and slaughtered millions of Russians without a shred of human remorse. The October Revolution was not what you call in America the “Russian Revolution.” It was an invasion and conquest over the Russian people. More of my countrymen suffered horrific crimes at their bloodstained hands than any people or nation ever suffered in the entirety of human history. It cannot be understated. Bolshevism was the greatest human slaughter of all time. The fact that most of the world is ignorant of this reality is proof that the global media itself is in the hands of the perpetrators.”

- Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn (1918-2008) Nobel-Prize-winning novelist & historian.

>Don't post bullshit pictures of random people in companies
Not an argument, just stating
Tell me why

This

Look at the odds. You're claiming that they have an IQ in the tens of thousands and that Israel doesn't exist. It's Jewish supremacism/nepotism/subversion, and this is why you've been removed 359 times throughout history.

youtube.com/watch?v=pRCH5zU4o1k

The Jewish Problem - Dr. Joseph Goebbels

(they keep deleting it)

All the brillant jews took distance from their jewishness. And all the genius jews are actually tricking the goyims. The only thing Einstein did was to elaborate a compilation of already done work. What you call "genius" is actually just a marketing plan in the good moment. They smell what will work immediately. That's their talent. All the big pure brain are whites goyims.

einstein was a thief and a fraud

Israel destroyed the chosen meme. Jewish communists exterminated tens of millions of European Christians and raped half of Europe for half a century. They ran the mob scene in America as well until they could buy up hollywood and blame it on Italians.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hyman_Abrams
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Evsei_Agron
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moses_Annenberg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Berman_(mobster)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Otto_Berman
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abe_Bernstein
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alex_Birns
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Louis_Buchalter
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ike_Bloom
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kid_Cann
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mickey_Cohen
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carl_Cohen_(businessman)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monk_Eastman
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Waxey_Gordon
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harry_Horowitz
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phillip_Kastel
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harry_Keywell
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lou_Kravitz
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samuel_Levine_(mobster)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joseph_Linsey
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seymour_Magoon
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harry_Maione
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boris_Nayfeld
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jacob_Orgen
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Philip_Paul
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abe_Reles
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harry_Rosen_(mobster)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Louis_Rothkopf
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harry_Sagansky
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bugsy_Siegel
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harry_Strauss
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emanuel_Weiss
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jack_Zelig
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Max_Zwerbach
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abner_Zwillman

Guys, I don't need to hear the facts you repeat to yourself in the mirror when you contemplate why you have failed in life.
The Einstein picture was just a picture of a Jew, that's not my point

Explain to me why they are successful not that they are

Jewish supremacism and nepotism.

Respectfully, you have not yet provided an argument as to why jewish excellence is not simply a result of high IQ and a culture which obsesses over intellectual (and in particular verbal-intelligence-related) achievement.

You started to speak about "genius".
So our answer is no, they are not.

But as they don't have real care about non humans, everything is acceptable for their own interest. I don't even think they are tricking, stilling consciously. But they really don't have problem to lie. The goy have got some.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Feminists_by_religion

>One Jew.. 1:50
>Two Jews in row.. 1:2500
>Three Jews in a row.. 1:125,000
>Four Jews in a row.. 1:6,250,000
>Five Jews in a row.. 1:312,500,000
>Six Jews in a row.. 1:15,625,000,000
>Seven Jews in a row.. 1:781,250,000,000

You're ignoring the odds. If Jewish success was correlated to their IQ their IQ would need to be in the tens of thousands, and Israel would not exist as a poor ass corrupt dumpster fire despite unlimited foreign aid and investment with an average IQ of 95. Lower than that of most Arabs and Iran.

How can you not look at this and immediately understand it's nepotism, corruption and Jewish supremacism? Hitler warned Americans of this 80 years ago.

youtube.com/watch?v=kzIRG525l6s

Never said "genius", diverging the thread, the point is not about Einstein.

Why are they as over represented as Sup Forums makes it out to be?

You are the synagogue of satan, the larpers of history. You're larping as a goy right now. You undermine and subvert your hosts until they remove you. 359 times and counting.

Most jews are wealthy, so they can send their kids to good private schools

Great argument.
Pol as usual presents half baked ideas which they can't back up

Show us your real flag larpboy. If you're going to have a conversation about kikes maybe you shouldn't be larping as a goy and just be honest like a normal civilized person. You've doubly confirmed everything i've written.

Thankfully the goyim always catch on and justice always comes. 359 times and counting.

Always remember it's less about power and more what they do to us, especially the targeting of our children with drug/tranny/fag/degenerate propaganda 24/7, after we treated them as brothers and let them into our nations with open arms in most cases only a few generations ago. Essentially if I wanted to bribe people to destroy Canada from within it wouldn't be hard to do rather the opposite, but why would I destroy my own country? This act of destruction surely wouldn't make me exceptionally powerful or intelligent.

Europeans could eradicate all life from the planet tomorrow. Europeans conquered the planet and could do it again by Christmas. This is power. Jews have temporarily fast fleeting influence. Don't get it twisted.

OK, let me ask you the following, then.
If you found that East Asians were vastly overrepresented in positions of authority at companies like Google, Facebook, Microsoft, Oracle, would you claim that it's because of nepotism and Asian supremacy? If not, why not?

I'm not flaming you, I'm trying to have a bona fide conversation with you.

>half baked ideas
It's not only the ideas !

You're not having a conversation. You haven't made any points whatsoever.

Show me where Japs/etc. buy up goyim companies and then fill it full of Japs for the sole purpose of blasting tranny/drug/multicult on kids. When I look at Sony Entertainment America I see a bunch of goyim hired by Japs that were eventually pushed out by a bunch of kikes, and once the kikes locked it down in the 1990's they went full degenerate and even fewer Japs were hired than back when the goyim ran it.

Jews see themselves as Jews, but whites see Jews as fellow self hating whites. This is the greatest strength of kikery but it never lasts. The goyim always catch on that these subverting supremacists share something in common. They are promptly removed. 359 times and counting.

youtube.com/watch?v=jmNmGEf-gSg

Hitler Jews Are Brainwashing Americans

Some European Jews were very smart, but not the modern Israeli or American Jews.

Einstein was a fraud. Poland and Romania each contributed far more to humanity than the fake Khazar convert mongrels.

>If
yeah, no. Make a real point please.

>Gets BTFO
>No response to be found
Every. Single. Time. Even if they do come back to respond it'll be dumb 2 sentence responses without a single citation.

fpbp

Its simple. IQ is based on an average. If you want to raise the IQ of one spesific groupe there are two strategies: Make your group smarter or make everyone else stupider. Jews are using both...

No such thing as jew supremacy unless you count nepotism and subversion as valid reasons for being supreme.

It has to do with nepotism and the fact they run the media and they shamelessly promote each other.
bibliotecapleyades.net/esp_einstein.htm

Your argument is that jews are vastly overrepresented at CNN and that overrepresentation must equal injustice.

This is literally the black lives matter ("what are the odds that whites are so overrepresented compared to blacks?") and of the feminists ("What are the odds that men are so overrepresented in CEO jobs?").

Overrepresentation does not prove a conspiracy or collusion.

This is basic stuff.

Why don't you remove your meme flag?

Simple statistics. Jews are 2% of the population. Jewish IQ is higher than goyish, but isn't too much higher. Even if we go with even the improbable result if J-IQ being a standard deviation about average, there are about 20% of goyim that are above 1 std. If we are generous we'll say 50% of jews are above 1 std, that means that 1% of Jews are above 115 IQ, but 18% of goyim are above 115 IQ. And Jews, being an insular group, have a lower variance than goyim, and most likely not that high an IQ on average, so these estimates are actually skewed in favor of jews.

A goy should be about 20 times as likely to be in a top position if it were meritocracy alone. Jews practice nepotism to a vast degree and put their buddy shlomo in a good position.

Also, Jews in host nations encouraged each other to not farm or do hard work. They thought of themselves too good for the goyim. They were a parasite that depended on the host nation to do their work.

This doesn't even begin to touch into the other problems with Jews.

Asians are smarter on average than whites. That doesn't mean i want to be ruled by them. If you want to encourage Jews to be smart, I am all for you all doing that in Israel. Go be a (((doctor))) in your own nation state.

>Overrepresentation does not prove a conspiracy or collusion.
That's right. But on such a ridiculous scale Jew's are either 200 IQ mega geniuses or are colluding with each other. Which one is more likely, retard?

Turning an inconsistent vector theory of relativity into a completely consistent tensor theory of relativity was no small task, this is no different than saying Leibnitz was a hack because the ancient Greeks knew how to find the area under curves and solids
nobody gets credit in sciences for being the ideas guy
>Einstein stole Lorentz's and Minkowski's thunder
ahahahahahaha, some retarded nigger actually spent time making this and some fraction of Sup Forums believes it holy shit