Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/CJPJP2Hi
youtube.com/watch?v=6fTsxqKbhDw
youtube.com/watch?v=PIb6AZdTr-A
youtube.com/watch?v=7mdIWaRi-7c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>forgetting the pastebin

pastebin.com/CJPJP2Hi

Yuya gets plenty of love for a side character, everyone loves Highway Star.

SC fags will defend this.

It's another Hanged Man ability. Some stands have several abilities.

>Araki is noted for drawing whatever he finds cool at the time
>despite this obviously short sighted story telling method he will always have a bunch of fans ready to hand wave everything

If the hanged man is literally as fast as light itself, it's not unreasonable to assume he's just bouncing between drops at light speed and probably destroying them due to impact.

Still, I'm not an SCfag, and J Geil was a shitty plot device and character

Were there any smooth transitions in this week's episode? I got super excited to see them transitions brought back in last week's with Okuyasu's arm-swing turning into Josuke in the hospital.

>they used the late 90's logo

None that I recall in the latest episode unfortunately

Will Trump seize the napkin first?
Who will be his Johnny?

For what fucking purpose braindamaged fansubbers «translate» stand names if they aren't going to be ever affected by copyright issues?

A combination of paranoia and retardation

>Will trump seize the pussy first?
Fixed ur shit meme 4 you.

I don't understand, why did anybody agree to help Yoshikage's father in the first place? Especially since some of them apparently know his son is a serial killer.

Everybody obey whoever give them stands. It is a stand rule.

Ahaha le trump cuck pepe dabbin kys famalam xD

>why did anybody agree to help Yoshikage's father in the first place?
Because the shitty overarching plot of Diamond is Unbreakable demanded it.
Yes, Kira is a pretty good villain, definitely not the best, but far from the first.
Doesn't make DiU's plot any less retarded.

There was a nice one with Crazy Diamond punching, but I haven't webm'd it.
There's a few paper ones from the last thread. But nothing that is super smooth.

Anime made me realise how much Yoshihiro does and how useful he is. You rock on photo-dad. You'd did more than Reimi ever did.

If some Ghost comes around and gives you a goddamn super power that makes your life either 100 times better or 100 more frighting, you obey them. its like a fucking genie grants you a wish without any repercussions.

>DiU shit still has 6-7 episodes left

Filler shit acting as cockblocker between 2 good parts

I remember there being one with Crazy Diamond and there was a really nice one with Cheap Trick's user's drool.
There was also one after this I'm glad they're bringing back these stylish transitions, feels like they've been doing a really good job with these July 15th eps, enjoyed them more than I did in the manga with how they've been structured and directed.

>Only 2 weeks till BTD

shit, ill look over them
i enjoyed the episode alot today

Funny thing: Everytime we talk about name changes in Jojo "copyright" is bring out, but far as I know, copyright doesn't "protect" names or titles (for example Crazy Diamond or Kenny G, and let's not start talking about names formed by single-common words like Enigma, Echoes or Surface...). So maybe we're using the wrong argot here.

Digits telling the truth

What exactly does "nobody knows where the tennis ball will fall after it tips over the net" mean?

Likewise, I seriously hope they've just been saving their budget for this cour because it honestly seems like it, the Enigma ep was god-tier, probably one of my favourites now. It had the perfect use of OST, SUPER stylish shots, brilliant direction and anime-original scenes were really well done.

Seeing the cab drive over the "July 15th" sign on the road really felt cool to me, this whole arc felt like a big premonition to BTD unlike in the manga, props to DP for making Part 4 even better with all the changes they've made to the anime.

If the ball hits the net right in the middle, who knows what side it'll go on. only fate knows.

It means it can go on either side of the net.
Like flipping a coin.
But the outcome is unknown before it the outcome actually happens

>le cheap rasengan

It could fall to either side of the net, and until you see it fall, you have no way of guessing which way it'll tip.

It happens sometimes when you bungle a rally and hit the top of the net that the ball will be deflected almost straight upwards, and fall to one side or the other

>Get pepsi sign but no 7up
But why.

Gooks like that tasty pepsi

Bite Za Dusto!!!!!!

LOOP STARTO

Because the Pepsi sign actually had some plot relevance.

Yuya gets plenty of love for a side character, everyone loves Highway Star.

Wasn't the 7up sign only in the OVA? You should be bitching about Wally instead.

can't seem to find the first 2 transitions, probably missing them

the transitions in general are nice to look at

Just ignore it. Real BtD is in 2 weeks time.

This. Next week is MUH PAW PAW and CHEAP TRAP

Were there any smooth transitions in this week's episode? I got super excited to see them transitions brought back in last week's with Okuyasu's arm-swing turning into Josuke in the hospital.

>yfw Rohan writes on cheap trick "Im going straight to hell" as koichi watches in awe

Some of the stands you've mentioned aren't even names. Do you have anyone in your country named Surface?

They nailed the Enigma effects.
Surface is the name of a band

Joshuu makes me horny

For what fucking purpose braindamaged fansubbers «translate» stand names if they aren't going to be ever affected by copyright issues?

There goes the next couple 2 two threads.

I'm actually pretty hyped to see how they do the ghost hands. I hope they make it pretty brutual.

>Single words
SKY actively goes after anyone who uses "Sky" including different media things like No Man's Sky.
You'd be suprised how petty copy right gets.

Did you watch Match Point?

I thought you were talking about actual given names ( like george) else it doesn't make sense that you think names aren't copyright protected. Of course they are for everything, from merchandise to anything that can be sold and refers to the product.

I want to deeply kiss Josuke while I unzip his zippers to play with his nipples and the other hand reaches for the shaft then move my mouth to his sweet neck so I can hear his soft delinquent voice moaning my name directly into my ear

Half of me expects them to reuse the old Ghost alley hands animation for everything that isnt Kira

youtube.com/watch?v=6fTsxqKbhDw

Fly me to the moon would be the best ED for Stone Ocean, at least for the last cour
Probe me wrong

Can't wait for Part 5 really, I was never a big fan of part 4

Post best stand

Jailhouse Rock would be better
Get it? Because they're in jail

I still don't understand how Josuke couldn't figure out a way to make money with Crazy Diamond, not even enough compared to when Shigecchi was originally just picking up pennies off the street. He could buy broken objects and re-sell them when fixed. There's so many ways to earn money with Crazy Diamond yet somehow wit never occurred to Josuke for whatever reason.

Miu Miu please leave.

>You'd be suprised how petty copy right gets.
But again, that's not copyright, that's a "trademark" thing. I'm sure it's the same with the Jojo names. So "copyright" is wrong used here and should not be bring out when discusing the name changes in Jojo

youtube.com/watch?v=PIb6AZdTr-A

youtube.com/watch?v=7mdIWaRi-7c

same here. part 4 feels like it is leaking in every direction.
Just want VA anime

>it doesn't make sense that you think names aren't copyright protected.
Did you read my first post? Names can't be copyrighted!

>Song/band referenced in the same part
No

I expect so, but I want to hope on the basis that it's pretty foreshadowing.

Point taken. Can I play the english isn't my firsy language card and swiftly move away?
I was just thinking because of what happened to Microsoft Skydrive.

>Girls just wanna have fun
Well, some also want to stop a gay priest from killing their lineage
>Rich girl
Isn't that song about a spoiled princess, which is kind of the opposite of Jolyne?
Also both are too '80s

I don't understand, why did anybody agree to help Yoshikage's father in the first place? Especially since some of them apparently know his son is a serial killer.

Ok

He gave them magic powers.

What is this face trying to convey?

That's cheating, that is two stands

Think of your least favorite fight from each part. Got it?

It now never happens, how does it affect the story?

While I liked these last couple fights (though admittedly the Super Fly fight was garbage). I'm kinda ready for Part 4 to end.

Hopefully Part 5 gets back to what makes JoJo good (Before you jump down my throat, no not Hamon). They need me more fights that actually matter and not just Lucky Star with stand fights

Part 3, Tower
They reach Egypt without Iggy's and Polnareff's help, and probably die to Banilla ice

Oh, then you're gonna love Part 5, every fight is a savage struggle to death, no kidding. Also the violence gets even more graphic and gruesome.

>Pucci never resets the universe
Happy ending

But all DU fights do matter

Remeber: the song has to be from 2003 to 2011

It was a happy ending though, Jolyne and the gang never went to Prison and Pucci was meme'd out of existensce

The Ireneverse has the same fate as the original universe, all the gang was fated to die shortly after meeting Emporio.

The matter more then Stand of the Week fights of Part 3/5 because the Stands and villains are never brought up again in Parts 3/5 unlike Part 4

Don't worry, part 5 and 6 will satisfy your shonen urges.

How do people even come to this conclusion? It baffles me, has anyone in these threads actually read part 6?
is right, by the way.

The whole point of what a Wonderful World is that that wouldn't happen because Pucci was deleted from existence, because Jolyne, Weather and Emporio carved their own fate

Jolyne loses the fight to Goo Goo dolls and becomes Gwenn's sex slave

Part ends there because it's worst part

But part 4 is the most shonen like out of 4, 5 and 6.

This. Since part 5 all the gore gets turned up to 21.
Also part 5 has some of the best fights with a pretty good crew to go with it.

No, Jolyne loses to Jail House Rock and becomes a mindbroken sex slave to Miuccia

>4
>most shounen
>When it's just a bunch of baby butt boys in Italy

wew user

>Morioh
>Italy
????

Season 4 will be VA. What are you smoking?

>Season

>How do people even come to this conclusion?
Pucci said that the new universe had the same fate as the old one, that's needed for Heaven to work. He also said Emporio was fated to disapear in Cape Canaveral in the same way he did in the old one. So it is implied that everyone will still die in a similar way. The irenegang was traveling to Cape Caneveral to meet their end.

>that wouldn't happen because Pucci was deleted from existence
Not a single page imply this is tue.
>Jolyne, Weather and Emporio carved their own fate
They were used by fate, nobody can scape fate.