Drifters

I want to _____ Easy.

take Yoichi instead of

Have sex with. The desire is so bad I can't come up with funny unexpected shit to fill in the blank. I want to have sex with Easy.

Imagine her riding you in her nightgown. Imagine Murasaki making fun of her for screaming your name so loud he heard it.

take it

Pfff, I'd rather have a go with the Hitler portrait.

so the lighting in the room is just for the sake of the audience right

in point of fact she probably lives in eternal darkness and only sees the light when bitching at Murisaki right?

Well, she is easy, so it's not too far-fetched an idea.

Speak

hold hands with

qt!

>Black Load

I want to bully Yoichi for being the ugliest of all his brothers, and have him wear women clothing

>Black Onslaught
WHAT A BIG BIG MISTAAAAAAAAAAAKE

Suplex?

Honestly Easy can kick rock. I can't wait to see more of her salt as things don't go her way and she loses to a bunch of japanese warriors, a senile man from somewhere near rome, a group of americans, elves and furries.

and a tranny, don't forget the tranny

To be honest, a lot of people lost to that senile old man so it's not too bad.

And if she didn't want to lose to americans, she should've used vietnamese peasants

>Lorem ipsum
I sexually identify as a Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet. Ever since I was a boy I dreamed of being consectetur adipiscing elit. People say to me that a person being a Lorem ipsum is dolor sit amet and I'm fucking sed do eiusmod tempor but I don't care, I'm beautiful. I'm having a doctor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. From now on I want you guys to call me "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet," and respect my right to Ut enim ad minim veniam and quis nostrud exercitation. If you can't accept me you're a ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip and need to check your ex ea commodo consequat. Thank you for being so understanding.

>To be honest
Fair point. But a lot of people didn't have magic powers on their side. I do like Hannibal though, binging the manga again he doesn't have a lot of moments but you can tell it's all leading up to some grand scene.

If a Russian and French Drifter were summoned to counter Jean, Guilles, Anastasia and Rasputin, who would they be?

Napoleon and Alexander I

Lots of banter to be had.

It'd fit with the whole innate desire to conquer that drifters have

Is there any "good" russian potential drifters?
They have to be dead first

The Drifter's side has too many commanders over combatants as it is.

Give 'em Simone de Beauvoir and Lenin.

Stalin probably if Hitler and Nobunga are any indicators

So Hitler was the leader of the Empire

And here i thought Hitler was a big no no in Animation

he usually is, but Hirano is an absolute madman

General Zhukov.

The author has some weird fascination with nazi germany, he finds a way to incorporate it into almost anything he does.

would based Trump be a drifter?

If somebody killed him...maybe he could - but in the manga. He'd find a way to weave him in.

Does the shitty comedic style they employ during every other casual discussion scene piss anyone else off?
I get it, making people look like Pacman with exaggerated teeth is hilarious.

Hirano is literally an edgy 14 year old who somehow got based at drawing.

his knowledge is too dependent on modern times and technology, put him in a medieval setting and he would be fucked

Hitler objectively had great speaking and organizational skills making his rallying of an empire possible under the right conditions

Trump without twitter is powerless

it doesn't translate well into animation and Hirano usually employs it when he doesn't want to properly draw during unimportant scenes

it tapers off later on

Which would you drink and chat with, my dear anons?

Can't remember if I ever laughed at any of these.

Yorichuu's are usually funny, but everyone else's were always bad

Where's omni-boobs?

Host clubs don't staff women, go to the Ginza for that shit.

I've never been a fan of his style. I'm really only following this show because the premise is kinda novel.

The pacing is lousy because any scene of dialogue or discussion moves at a snail's pace while almost nothing actually gets said. Characters repeat themselves over and over and constantly pause conversations to interject unfunny attempts at self-aware humour.

The overuse of the "funny" faces and the fact that the anime is directed to seem so much like it's a kinetic manga are just cost-cutting measures, though. They're quite obviously trying to budget their time so that the actual action scenes can be done under tv series conditions. They try to mask it stylistically by making it manga-like so that it still looks good, which has been largely successful so far beyond the blatant overuse of the 'comical' faces.

>Think her sisters (male) are beauty
Does she have a brain problem or something??

Does the soundtrack have a release date yet?

I hated those in Hellsing and I hate them here. They might as well remove those scenes and add Yoichi nudes.

>she

>you will never rape young elf pucci
why live?

>they didn't have any boy elves in the rape pit
Shit taste, to be honest. The empire deserves what it gets.

I wonder what they do with the half-elves that they make

>I wonder what they do with the half-elves that they make
There seem to be no half-elves.

yet

Rip Ragna

Is this even a question?

Also who's the fuccboi behind Hannibal?

Oh its Abe, nevermind.

He looks too young/short there.

That okama though.

This was going on for 40 years, there should be some already. Not every fantasy-world needs to have half-elves.

More of this madman when?

Is he even going to be relevant anymore?
The only thing notable about his is the fact that he has access to a WW2 war machine in fantasyland, but it's crashed and broken and there's no possible way to acquire materials or expertise to repair it. Without his aircraft he's just a japanese guy with an obnoxious catchphrase

If he can somehow stumble into the Admiral, there might be a chance for shit to start happening.

There's an Aircraft carrier in the world too. And Dorfs, don't forget dorfs.

He met up with some tiger people, who currently worship him as the sky king. Scipio stumbles on him later.

>sky king
You mean like a kami of kaze?

How fucked would everyone be if he could summon Okita Soji?

He is also the Furry Lord now.

There must be a reason the other Shinsengumi are not there. He seems to be the one who died with a lot of hate after Isami was framed and executed.

Even if you die hating someone or a group of someones there's still a leap to "And so I will become an unending fount of hate."
The rest might be pissed at the Imperials, but they couldn't be convinced to turn on a whole world of people who had nothing to do with their suffering.

Even for someone so obviously evil, it still makes me feel bad seeing them get the shit beaten out of them with tears in their eyes.

Vladimir Komarov would make a good end

How would you react if the Black King would be on the winning hand with the Drifters about to lose, and then Ghengis Khan & horde roll in to tip the scales?

>Nobunaga is considered a good guy
>Jesus is considered an evil one

>>Nobunaga is considered a good guy
Not really, he seems neutral at best, only interested in gaining power.

Is Jesus the hooded figure?

I think you are confusing protagonist and antagonist with good and evil again user.

Just about all of the Drifters are historically considered "bad guys," while almost all of the Ends are considered "good guys." The Drifters came to realize that their selfish methods accomplished nothing, and the Ends came to realize that their self-sacrifices were similarly pointless, which drives them to act for the other side. That's the core theme here.

Not confirmed, but it's pretty damn obvious. Especially when you get the idea in your head, and you start to notice that he has the Holy Stigmata in his hands. There could always be a fake-out, but Hirano was never the kind of writer to rely on shocking twists- his writing is just completely audacious at face-value.

Oh, well yea, that does actually make a lot of sense.

Nice

Summon Nichols the second to counter his daughter

But Scipio is among the drifters, who consider him a bad guy?

Hannibal obviously. :^)

The fuck are you talking about? No, it's just Hirano is pulling whichever historical figure out of his ass. It's sporadic. Gilles and Hijikata make no sense. It's random, stop overthinking.

Stop the bullshit, it's random. By that logic, it would make much more sense if Julius Caesar were an End. Hijikata makes no sense, Gilles makes no sense since he was a child molester.

But There has been nobody around to spread anti Scipio talk sense Rome wiped out Cartherage
Gilles is there because Joan of arc is there

They already meet on the manga. Most of the planes are broken and unusable, but they can work as spare parts and there is some ammon and gas on the ship.

I just see it as Murasaki and EASY picking their chess pieces however they please.

Scipio was shunned by his own people later in his life after he defeated Hannibal. But he wasn't executed like the other ends so maybe that's the differentiating factor.

Either that or a surprise reveal that he is an end. Just so respectful of Hannibal that he will follow him anywhere.

Yeah man, just like Anastasia of all people, EVEN THOUGH THERE WERE OTHER DAMN ROYAL FAMILY MEMBERS LIKE THE MOMMY?

>Gilles makes no sense since he was a child molester

Are you implying that's not a good thing?

>Rome backstabbed one of their greatest heroes and generals
I should be more surprised then what I am

Nice shitposting station Easy.

He did his own bullshit. If we had to go by unfairness of Ends, Gilles should not be considered an End. Hijikata was shot in the back so I doubt that would deter him much to forsake humanity or some shit.

>Napoleon Drifter
Yes please.

Do you think EASY would browse Sup Forums regularly? Shitposting and trying to bring chaos everywhere just for the sake of it.

>>Jesus is considered an evil one
Considering what he did to the fig tree, then yeah. Jesus is a dick.

>Nappy has the Drifters start making LOADSECANNONS
>Shit on everything with superior Dwarven Cannons and superior French artillery tactics.
PLS MAKE THIS HAPPEN

>You could be sharing a message board with a qt gothic Chaos Goddess

Also makes sense if you don't consider the stories of Jesus' miracles or divinity to be true (and considering none of the other Ends had superpowers in real life, seems like that's the stance Hirano takes), then he was just some guy going around claiming he was saving their souls then got betrayed by a close friend and killed for it. Makes sense that he'd be bitter.

Would Easy camwhore?

This asshole becomes an END. What happens now?

Drifters ends next episode.

I hope Simo Häyhä would be a drifter.