RETARDS

>Muslims are only around 5% of european population
>muh islamisation hurr durr rapefugees eurocaliphate

Gods, Sup Forums, are you THAT retarded?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_D._Putnam#Diversity_and_trust_within_communities
emilkirkegaard.dk/en/wp-content/uploads/The-decay-of-Western-civilization-final.pdf
academic.oup.com/esr/article/32/1/54/2404332/Does-Ethnic-Diversity-Have-a-Negative-Effect-on#87977272
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3265633/Over-babies-born-UK-no-longer-white-British.html
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/04/06/babies-born-muslims-outnumber-christian-births-2035-study-finds/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

also

>30% of Russia's population is muslim
>hurr durr savior of white race

We don't want to live in a multicultural country.

Lowered trust in areas with high diversity is also associated with:

Lower confidence in local government, local leaders and the local news media.
Lower political efficacy – that is, confidence in one's own influence.
Lower frequency of registering to vote, but more interest and knowledge about politics and more participation in protest marches and social reform groups.
Higher political advocacy, but lower expectations that it will bring about a desirable result.
Less expectation that others will cooperate to solve dilemmas of collective action (e.g., voluntary conservation to ease a water or energy shortage).
Less likelihood of working on a community project.
Less likelihood of giving to charity or volunteering.
Fewer close friends and confidants.
Less happiness and lower perceived quality of life.
More time spent watching television and more agreement that "television is my most important form of entertainment".

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_D._Putnam#Diversity_and_trust_within_communities

Any proofs? No? Just some alt-right propaganda?

Fuck off shill. kys, you have sold your soul

wow, so much butthurt.

5% too many

Read the Wiki. It's a study by Robert Putnam, professor at Havard University.

I am European
I love big black cock

You posting with an EU flag pretty much confirms that

No it's not. Europe has no problems with integrating those 5%.

Your arse would no difficulty accommodating them, you cringing poof

>only 5% of Europeans are Muslims due to aggressive jewish propaganda and immigration policies
>people make a big deal out of it
>this is somehow bad

Are you fucking retarded?
I want Amerimutts to say that Europe is done for and overrun by Muslims. The bigger deal people make out of it the more people will listen.
Germany, Sweden and UK are the worst right now. Whatever raises awareness for it is great.

t. Amerimut Le56%

You hear that Ebba? You're just a god damn racist, laying there like there is a Muslim problem

True Europeans welcome black men with open arms and legs. I am Europe. I am a cuckold

So is Europe all right then, and not in any danger? I need honest opinions.

This idea of white replacement or genocide is only realistic in america, where 56% white.

5% is already 10% too much.

It is in danger, but not from Muslims, at least not at the moment. A few European countries will be overrun with Muslims, and it will eventually spread due to EU open borders policies.

If EU collapses soon, we will all be ok.
If EU survives Europe will die in about 100 years.

WHY should we integrate them? Why should they be here in the first place? Name one serious sociatal level benefit Muslims bring to Europeans.

>is only realistic in america
Ok
emilkirkegaard.dk/en/wp-content/uploads/The-decay-of-Western-civilization-final.pdf

Do you have proof niggers are human? I have proof they are niggers, it's what we call them. it fits them. Nigs. Think about how inferior nigs must be to earn the title nigs. From now on do not response to this thread without using the world nigger to describe non whites.

First, you should remove your meme flag.
Second, the percentage of Muslims varies wildly depending on the country. For example, in 2017, France is a lot closer to 10% than 5%.
Third, depending on the city within the country, the Muslim population can reach well over that mark. For example, the cities of Bradford (England), Malmö (Sweden), Marseille (France) all have Muslim populations in excess of 20%, and some suburbs can have well in excess of 50%.
Fourth, globally, Muslims have the highest fertility rate at 3.1 children per woman. This is well above replacement level (2.1), and far above the fertility rate of native Europeans.
Fifth, ethnic diversity and social cohesion are directly negatively correlated.
academic.oup.com/esr/article/32/1/54/2404332/Does-Ethnic-Diversity-Have-a-Negative-Effect-on#87977272
Sixth, according to Competitive Exclusion Principle, no two subspecies, that have the same evolutionary niche, can occupy the same area. They either merge, or one of the subgroups exterminates the other. Whether you accept it or not, human groups compete for evolutionary success. If you don't have a group consciousness, if you cuck your group, you'll be driven out of evolutionary relevance. Many game theoretic studies point to a reality where ethnocentric strategies are Schelling points. Look that up if you don't know what that means.

There is no problem. Europe is not overrun by Muslims or anything. There is just a bunch of retards screeching about "muh white genocide".

You and your ancestors oppressed those people, slaughtered them in crusades and world wars. Why can't they move to Europe to live here? Europe doesn't belong to you.

>There is no problem
see They will expand like crazy. Why is it you cannot look forward and see what the future brings letting these inbreds in?

Fuck off, retard.
Merkel and the EU retards have imported millions, literal millions of shitskins into Europe.
It doesn't matter if that is ''white genocide'' or not, no one wants these fucking MUSLIMS here.

Doesn't matter if they are 5% of total polulation of some country now. What matter is their population in age 0-20 which is coming in their favour slowly. In 20 years many old whites will die and not so many white children will be born. On the other hand many muslims will be born and many more will immigrate while many whites will emigrate. Their 5% will be 20-30% in 20 years. They will take over it's just a matter of time. And they know it. Sadly many of us don't.

and we'tr letting that 5% cuck the shit out of us. my country is dying in front of my eyes. why didn't you burgers side with us in wwii? imagine: we could have built empires that would have lasted 1000 years. germany rules europe, japan rules southeast asia and the pacific, and the USA rules the americas. but instead we got this

Ok but what percentage of babies are Muslim because that will tell you what the demographics will be like in a generation or so. (Plus you'd have to account for Muslim immigration in and white migration out).

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3265633/Over-babies-born-UK-no-longer-white-British.html

True that is White British and not White European but those statistics will never be collected

>5% and already ruining the fuck out of everything

Niggers dude. Please refer to them by the preferred nomenclature.

Niggers are only 12% of US American population yet they cover 50% of assaults in the US.
Consider mudslimes, even with 5%, add to that their close knit bond to pigslam, are more organized and smarter than niggers, with their mission of jihad, EU is as good as conquered.

>You and your ancestors oppressed those people, slaughtered them in crusades and world wars. Why can't they move to Europe to live here? Europe doesn't belong to you.
That is a non argument.
The crusades were a response to Muslim aggression. Muslims have been far worse oppressors of people throughout their history and have invaded Europe before. So Europeans now have the to invade the middle easy and take over? Thanks good to know.

We don't want even that 5%.

telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/04/06/babies-born-muslims-outnumber-christian-births-2035-study-finds/

Babies born to Muslims will outnumber Christian births by 2035, study finds

please remove the reddit flag. i guarantee that you don't even have a european flag

>Muslims are 5% of the European population.
>It'll remain at 5% forever.
Seriously?

>America is being destroyed faster than Europe, so it doesn't matter that Europe is being destroyed.

There's like 10 Christians in the country mate. By 2035 we will have 2 Christians.

The little shitspawn don't even deserve to be called babies

Also, 5% is 30.708.305 of muslims. I think it is too much.

>Obvious bait is obvious.

Actually the male niggers are 6% and commit a majority of the crimes. The refugees are like 85% male so they are damn fucking close to bring equal.

That is because Russia extends into historically Muslim lands. Out of those 30% a majority are ethnicly from Russia, and the others are immigrants who came from post-soviet states

Please Sup Forums don't tell me your this retarded

It only takes a little poison ... wont you have a sip ?

>So is Europe all right then
No. We are not in a disastrous condition, but we need to act now if we don't want to be. Ignore memeflag faggots, they are not even from Europe probably

Murdering Germans while helping to spread (((global communism))) is, without a doubt, the most wicked thing my country has done.

Fuck the Japs though.

Look, those 5% is not going to outnumber europeans. Why? Because of demographic transition. Those muslims in Europe now experiencing the second stage of DT, when birth rate is high and death rate falls rapidly. Why? Because QOL in Europe is higher than in Middle East/Africa. Soon, they will enter third stage and birth rate will slowdown significantly, while death rate remains the same. So, even in 2035%, muslims will be around 5% of EU population, NOT 50% or other bullshit.

remove the reddit flag. why are you commenting so much about europe when you're just a fat burger?

While I would agree, I'm also in the belief that bitch niggers are as ruthless than their bull counterparts. While less in quantity, bitch niggers are capable of the most inhumane methods of delivering pain and suffering to their victims.

>Look, those 5% is not going to outnumber europeans
So what? They have to go back.

Those germans wanted to slaughter around 200 million slavs. Why do you hate slavs so much?

show your flag if you want to be taken seriously

One day you'll hear this humming strange tune, at first it will be indistinct, 'a humdidum-hum-hum' and then you'll hear the words of the silly happy little song ' humdidum, the day of the rope, humdidum, happy happy day' and then you'll feel something slip over your neck, you try to turn but you are trapped. Fear clenches your troath, shit flows from your gayly asshole as you're dragged by a giggling humming /poltard to sway in the wind, to be picked clean by your filthy doves of peace, to spend eternety restless in the wind as an unclaimed forgotten and doomed traitor soul.

Check numbers bitch.

What makes you think so?

>bitch niggers are capable of the most inhumane methods of delivering pain and suffering to their victims.
i agree: it's called giving birth to niggers and the victims are the rest of the world

remove the reddit flag. what flag are you hiding?

It's like you do not grasp that those 5% will have kids.

you're hiding something with that reddit flag, shill

>5% of population
>has enough political clout to get mayor of London and to rape thousands of white girls with no legal consequencea

in all fields

Um you realize due to birth rates and immigration that is going to turn around in 50 -100 years.
Seriously do that math.
1 Century or less and Europe will be minority white.

Cringed and saged.
All shitskins in Europe must die—andbthey will, and you cannot stop it.

"Hey guys, muslims are good people! We want as many of them as we can, because they're so tremendous at being good people!"
.....looks at Lebanon
"HEY THAT WAS JUST AN ISOLATED INCIDENT!!!!!" .. for over 15 years, massacering Christians.

Top notch man. Top notch.

Like that worked out with gypsies right? With welfare they breed like rabbits and will do so until there are gibs. For a 5% the muslims are fucking loud and do a lot of crimes

Blown the actual fuck out, faggot cringeposter annihhilated.

No i don't.
It's like you do not grasp that Muslim birthrate is going to slowdown.

What the fuck did you just say about allah, you little swine? I'll have you know he graduated top of his class in the jihad seals, and he has been involved in numerous secret raids on the US and A, and he has over 911 confirmed kills. He is trained in kebab warfare and he's the top plane hijacker in the entire islamic armed forces. You are nothing to him but just another trade center. He will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this flat earth. You think you can get away with saying that shit to allah on the internet? Think again, infidel. As we speak allah is contacting his secret network of jihadists across the middle east and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the beheading, infidel. The beheading that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, zionist. Allah can be anywhere, anytime, and he can kill you in over 911 ways, and that's just with suicide bombs. Not only is allah extensively trained in suicide bomb combat, but he has access to the entire arsenal of ISIS and he will use it to it's full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the US and A. If you could have known what holy islamic retribution your little haram comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you filthy infidel. Allah will shit planes all over you and you will drown in them. You're fucking dead, American.

I live opposite a mosque. They breed so fast. Didn't realise it was a problem until far too late.
Can these self-hating whites not do maths? They are like niggers, no concept of long-term thinking.

what are you hiding behind that reddit flag?

I do not really give too many fucks about muslims as long as they come in the country legally, know the language and are ready to work for their new country.But when you have 90% of those being illegal mudslimes with no previous knowledge of anything expecting money and a good life that makes it quite a problem.

L E A F
E
A
F

>only around 5%

There were less than 0.1% 5 years ago.

You should also look up the number of wahhabi mosques built during that time frame.

You should also look up what wahhabism stands for.

Yeah, now they are 5% and the continent is already a mess, imagine how fucked up it will be in 20 years when instead of 5% they become 20% or in 50 years when they become majority and impose sharia law and force non muslims to convert or die.

What makes you think that i am hiding anything?

remove the reddit flag you fat burger faggot. stop pretending to be euro to make people thing your non-arguments have authority

if you weren't hiding something you would remove the reddit flag. you're just pretending to be european

So much butthurt in those words.

Ok, your government now makes it legal for any Muslim to enter your country and uses your tax money to teach them all your language.
Are you still ok with them entering your country?

why are you falling for this bait guys ?

I'm not the one hiding my flag

5% of the European population, 100% of the European terror attacks.

THAT IS TOO MUCH

Yeah it really says a lot about how awful they must be for such a small portion of the population to leave such a profoundly negative impression. Was this really supposed to be an argument in favor of Muslims? I'm really not sure how you believe pointing out how many people there are that people hate is supposed to change how they feel about them.. You have a really fucking weird and nonsensical thought process there user.

I'm sure they'll fit right in after a generation or two.

A FUCKING LEAF

There are 53 million Muslims in Europe.

>imagine how fucked up it will be in 20 years
VERY
if there isn't some major unrest, be it from europeans or rapefugees in 20 years, I'll eat my hat

>top baby boy name in UK is Mohammad

What?
I could use proxy if i wanted to hide something. Anyways, this doesn't makes my comments less valid.

>It's like you do not grasp that Muslim birthrate is going to slowdown.
Oh, why don't you prove that?

Nice bait thread fatty, don't you have a Walmart to paint in shit instead?

>I could use proxy if i wanted to hide something
instead you're just using your reddit flag

>this doesn't makes my comments less valid.
yes it does. you could easily remove it but instead you think we're stupid enough to think you're european because you use a european reddit flag

Because unlike the rest of Europe, Russia conquered those Islamic lands and brought them to heel (you can argue the "bringing them to heel" part since in the modern day, those Muslims living in Russian territories are also being invigorated and energized by today's Islamic radicalization problem).

This isn't the first time Islam cucked Europe, and yes, Russia seemed to actually do something about it in the past, much like they seem to be doing something about it today.

A

FUCKING

Obviously they are, same as they are clueless when it comes to economy, they just love to get bumfucked by chad billionaire globalists.
I love it when the mongrellus is lecturing people about minorities, though!

LEAF

LEAF

They breed a lot. 5% today is 10% tomorrow. Not only that, but Muslims take over the most important parts of the nations - the cities. Maybe you won't lose all of France, but you have lost Paris, and maybe you won't lose all of the UK, but you have lost London, etc. All the hub zones where people actually congregate will be lost, just like it was in the US with niggers.