Oh shit, oh shit, some guy on reddit has broken the pedophile code under elsagate videos

>Go here: branah.com/thai
>Select "Pattachote Keyboard"

>Type in a comment that you copied from one >of elsagate videos using English letters. For >example, type in mmm y6 (as in my attached >pic).

>Copy the thai word that will appear in the >editor.

>Paste the word in Thai Google translate

>Makes sense why pedos use the Thai >language

Other urls found in this thread:

branah.com/thai
youtube.com/watch?v=v1RBbOKC_CQ&t=1s
reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/7d9fu9/holy_shit_i_think_i_just_figured_out_the_comment/
youtube.com/watch?v=gMApJESZhB4
r12a.github.io/pickers/thai/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

But does it mean anything?

Sorry, I fucked up the first message. I'll post it again:

Go here: branah.com/thai
Select "Pattachote Keyboard"

Type in a comment that you copied from one of elsagate videos using English letters. For example, type in 'mmm y6' (as in my attached pic).

Copy the thai word that will appear in the editor.

Paste the word in Thai Google translate

Makes sense why pedos use the Thai language

yes, google translate outputs coherent phrases in English

Like what? Anything important?

I only tried a few sentences, but the guy on reddit says that they trade cp there and maybe pimp children out.

google translate is famous for doing this with garbage input.

the question is does the coherent output involve actual coherence related to the topic of child abuse?

dont really feel like going to youtube and doing this if you cant at least provide some screenshots yourself showing its more than the typical facebook-tier "omg you wont believe what google translate says about X" spam

this is retarded fake information. I'm going to sleep.

This

The code which is highlighted in the pic to this post actualy translates as "smart manual"

So post examples of such translated messages.

Link the Reddit thread

Okay you got me curious but please tell me it's something better than this. "Smart manual" could easily just be Google translate being flawed as all software is.

>reddit intellectuallz
You all have to go back.

Ưeeeeeeeereerrrrr - it's comment by Tùng Đào Tiến in this video youtube.com/watch?v=v1RBbOKC_CQ&t=1s

Okay nothing so far.

The post on reddit: reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/7d9fu9/holy_shit_i_think_i_just_figured_out_the_comment/

I'm at wrok now so I can't really do proper research. But everyone else is welcome to try and translate a couple of phrases using the links aI provided. Maybe we'll get them.

It's fucking nothing. Fuck off reddit.

Fuck off pedo shill. If you don't want to participate then move along.

What does it mean?
i did as you said but it doesnt mean any thing

lmao fucking reddit

>le Google translate pedo code

Go back to cuckit and stay there, you stupid pidar

Pedos communicate in a code that uses a mix of English and Thai letters under Elsagate videos. Try copying a gibberish comment from one of such videos, then retype it in the thai editor I provided above using English language. Then copy the thai word that the editor will provide and paste into google translate, I got 3 coherent results so far.

Noe: use pattachote option

Hey Russian hacker, what is this?

I think you're a pedo shill

Some Ukrainian guy? You didn't know Nikolaev is in Ukraine, burger?

Thai language makes sense. Every Pizzagate thread had a Thai flag with a "Debunked" pasta. I even made a pic because it happened every time,

Are you pedos? Why are you protesting so much without even trying it for yourself?

Also, Thailand is a place where all the pedos go to buy underage prostitutes.

>diabetic spasm
Pretty accurate description of pol

more examples please bump

Listen here, Tetris nigger. I don't drink enough to babble in your vodka runes.

Translate.

Lenin will send you much Krokodil if you do.

Big if true but getting accurate Google translate outputs is about as reliable as a heroine addict

The code hhfgdf from the pic you posted actually translates as "Kangra Ratchathani", - I guess it's a location.

>type literally anything into this Thai keyboard
>put it into Google translate
>it gives you some random translation

wow

It gives you a coherent translation, including some place in India that actually exists. Anyway, you're shilling for pedos, so fuck off. You'll be killed in jail when other inmates find out you diddled kids.

So far, the only info I could get on the videos is they were made by an Ethan Bradberry.

There was a guy using the name H3H3 who uncovered this poo.

I got this pic as a fluke. Another quickly 404'ed thread.

Guys I typed random letters into the translator and it gave me this

84??? What does it mean? 84 child sex slaves?! Mother of god they must be stopped.

Checked user. I'm interested. Can you link the Reddit thread?

The other pics I had of passed out 7 year olds got erased mysteriously off my computer. This was the accompanying pic.

The reddit thread: reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/7d9fu9/holy_shit_i_think_i_just_figured_out_the_comment/

Maybe I'm not using the method correctly, because the guy over at reddit got a different result for a code. Maybe I shouldn't use google translate, I don't know. If anyone figures out how to use it correctly, please post.

I'm not sure we should use google translate, now :(. It's not really clear from the reddit thread how the translation should be made.

But you need to fuck off pedo shill.

The code produces combinations of words that make as much sense as the original comments. Maybe im missing something... do you have any examples of damning comments? Or could it be that this is just toddlers mashing the keyboard with their chubby paws.?

From the reddit thread: "Note: so far I have tested a few, the first one i tested was "ny" which translated to "reply."

This one is easy, everyone can try translating it on your own.

Fuck off retard. Google translate always returns a coherent sentence no matter what gibberish you enter.

I got three coherent translations so far. I suppose, if it was just gibberish posted by toddlers, it would have a meaningless translation.

"The number of digits is 84 digits" is coherent? Another pedo shill fuck posted it above to distract my attention.

this thread/
why are pol shits such god damned idiots?

You're a fucking moron and you need to kill yourself, Ivan.

Judging by the number of pedo-shills in this thread the OP is into something!

Don't let this thread slide!

Well, I posted a link to reddit with over 500 upvotes. I guess all the people who upvoted it are fucking morons too?

You fucking burger need to stop being such a nigger faggot and move along if you don't like this thread. The very fact that I'm speaking to you in your fucking language indicates that I'm smarter then your fat american gay ass cocksucker.

This comment translates as "The Goa. Do check up me". I had to switch to Kedmanee keyboard though.

I doubt Shlomo is american, not a real one at least. Don't worry about shills trying to put you down. I'm also working on uncovering pedos, we cannot stop doing that, or else in 10 years we will be watching pedo parades marching in our cities, just like we see gay filth now.

only rural and suburban retards voted Trump.

Yeah, sorry for that. That dude triggered me pretty bad.

Bump for interest. Apparently Elton John digs Fucked up kiddy pics.

Translated another comment as "I love you

This needs to be investigated, maybe we are onto something here.

>Tetris nigger

KEK, Hillary BTFO by Tetris niggers

This one was posted by this channel owner and translates as "Detain". Why would the channel owner who has enough intelligence to film and edit a video post gibberish in the comments?

These pedos are fucking nasty, sick cunts. What the fuck is wrong with them making these videos?

"Orange acid." The fuck??

God what creepy shit

the constant conspiracy shit on pol is an indication of schizophrenia

According to a study conducted by a British University conspiracy theorists are more intelligent than common people that don't try to think on their own and believe everything TV says.

So many shills in this thread. Makes me really believe OP is onto something.

http:// lmgtfy com/?q=cia+coined+term+conspiracy

Blood on the hands of those who protect the guilty.

IDK but I can tell you during pizzagate there was a guy named ari sebestein or something like that who had commented a year before the pizzagate stuff broke on one of the "Heavy Breathing" bodies. If you went to his page he had also liked this video: youtube.com/watch?v=gMApJESZhB4 . that video portrays some Fucked up shit and also has people playing ping pong. These people are on the surface web using codes. (He deleted his YT account right when the pizzagate broke)

*Heavy Breathing" videos

the constant effort to dismiss any idea out of the ordinary as conspiracy theorizing is jewish tricks to keep people from thinking

it means Czech that quad dub

Not smart enough to realize that you can plug any old bullshit into Google's Thai translator, making the "Thai theory" an obvious red herring.

Also
>implying reddit isn't retarded

What are the channels on ytb?

>What are the channels on ytb?

Lots of them
You can type "Elsa and Spiderman" in the search bar on youtube and then pick any weird video with creepy thumbnails and gibberish for the title.

One such channel is "Good Baby Toys" - I just translated couple of comments from there

Ye i found a bunch of russian pedos in one

>hating reddit is pedo shill
I guess that makes it zionist to lurk moar then right?

And this is legal? Do the videos not show anything explicit and it's just creepy shit that these freaks get off to? Should we start a crusade and go report these videos in mass, I mean sure they will just make new channels but maybe it will scare some of these freaks.

It makes sense that the Thai language was chosen as lingua franca by pedos, after all, when they go on pedo trips there they have to learn at least basic words and sentences to be able to communicate with the locals.

google translate is garbage in garbage out. the stupid comments are probably from retard toddlers smashing the screen with their face and feet. yes the videos are fucking weird and youtube should explain why they haven't taken them down yet

Bump for cocaine

Fuck, I think this is actually legit

They have been reported in mass since H3H3 posted a video about them, but the only thing Youtube did about them was demonetize tehm. Still, they keep posting a ton of videos, which means youtube money is not their only oncentive.

Could be, only user said the person who uploaded the video was participating in the gibberish.

I posted a gibberish comment that was posted by a channel owner that has over 1mln subs. Do you think he is a toddler too?

>chechen dipshit posting reddit faggotry
Sage the fuck out of this shit thread. Sage sage sage faggots.

Except they aren't posting in Thai you dense fuck, they are posting in gibberish because they are toddlers in Thailand with a Thai keyboard and google translate is shit.

Were you not here for the legendary Somali threads or are you just a shill?

r12a.github.io/pickers/thai/

Go here, pick random characters, plug into google translate.

Fuck off shill. You'll die in prison with a crow bar in your pedo ass.

Thai people in Thailand posting videos in English than letting their toddlers go on English titled videos to comment in Thai gibberish.

Fuck off pedophiles.

>Fuck off shill.
NOT AN ARGUMENT. KYS IVAN.

All shills in this thread must fuck off to cpp site or whatever you jerk off to naked kids at.

Maybe it isnt in thai. but there is def a bunch of russian pedos on some o f these videos. Like on the''Vlad Crazy Show'' channel and ''Super Senya''

Shit

I wonder if the google gibberish translations are always the same and used as a kind of language

YT needs to delete all these retarded videos, clearly harmful for children

why do you conservashits want a nanny government to censor everything?

Wish it was legal to walk around killing pedos. They all deserve instant death without questioning Fuck these sick pricks