Australia will soon be ours

Now that Australians have to rely on the Muslims for some of the no vote, will you religious people finally accept our way of life to combat degeneracy?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailytelegraph.com.au/news/nsw/ice-scourge-the-company-is-an-asian-drug-invasion-of-australia-as-triads-swoop/news-story/79dbf9ff26ad96fcc25af37ab4d4b292
youtube.com/watch?v=A6T5TkRstKE
news.com.au/national/south-australia/belgian-backpackers-desperate-text-message-home-saved-her-life/news-story/a3eabcc641b458b8a61883c61fbd1f94
news.com.au/national/queensland/news/backpacker-horror-british-tourist-held-captive-for-weeks-in-australian-outback/news-story/6e31677f7137bd10cbdc55c809e9c9e4
theaustralian.com.au/opinion/dumped-files-show-influence-of-george-soros-on-western-politics/news-story/937a225e62420ea3807bd8308b0dad83
theguardian.com/commentisfree/2017/sep/27/why-is-george-soros-being-dragged-into-the-same-sex-marriage-debate
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Fuck off back to Lebanon you Golliwog!

I would let the gays get married in my backyward while I am forced to watch each and every kiss before I agree that any Muslim is better.

You've got some stiff competition.
The pig should fear the dragon.

The Chinese use flamethrowers on us, they destroy our places of worship.

They are the devil

Yeah they will, eventually. They will go the same way as America. Their wives will leave them. Their daughers will become harlots. Then they will understand the need for discipline.

Mudslime Burger..

im just playing, if you raise them right and choose a good wife that wont happen no matter what youre faith is.

i'll fucking chop your head off and send it to your family you fucking leb

Trips of truth.
First step is to never say they can not date X
Second is whenever an article about X comes up where they abused thier partner make sure your daughter sees it.

You worship a cosmic pig demon who tells humans not to eat pork because she doesn't want anyone to eat her spawn. Everything about your religion is exactly what one would expect from an eldrich destroyer demigod.

Come try it you fucking kafir dog

Mashallah. I will soon move there

It's actually incredible how the most Labor Left-leaning heartland of Sydney mostly voted No.
I hope they fight for a parent's right to teach against homosexuality/transgenderism

only if you promise to be peaceful and not force people to follow your way of life

and stop doing burnouts on my street in the middle of the night habib!

we need to go rohingya on these disgusting mudshits

and you must vow to never take centrelink, ideally it should be shut down so nobody can have it

if you work hard and don't hurt anyone, I don't have a problem with you

Australia already is fucked
They have a agreement with Indonesia and Malaysia to let their students work in Australia.
Indonesia has a large amount of illegal Chinese and Vietnamese.
I laugh when I hear retards saying "it's 90% white." And "no gun crime".

Tfw u realise it's the right wing who are the real degenerates and the left were the saviours all along

I laugh cos those things are true and u still mad

I meant:
Australia has a large amount of illegal Chinese and Vietnamese.

They'll do more than that m80. They'll grind your bones down to powder and mix that into the next batch of baby formula before selling it back to China at an inflated price.

no, immigrants are socially conservative, but tend to vote left for economic help or immigration rights

apart from that, they would not vote for labor at all

Before 9/11, most Muslims in America were Republican, it's pretty amazing actually how much it shifted

>The Chinese use flamethrowers on us
Wtf i love chinks now.

True that, no amount of degeneracy by the fags makes them worst than mudshites.

Yea if you don't count all the illegal Chinese. If some chink shoots you and dumps your body in the ocean you are counted as "missing".
Look how many people go missing every year in Australia and are never found.
Retard

Maybe if I didn't have to mutilate my dick. The dog-hating thing sounds awful too.

when has this ever happened?

Chink gangs control guns and crime in Australia
dailytelegraph.com.au/news/nsw/ice-scourge-the-company-is-an-asian-drug-invasion-of-australia-as-triads-swoop/news-story/79dbf9ff26ad96fcc25af37ab4d4b292

I'll be completely honest.

I honestly don't give a shit about gays getting married, and neither do most of the No voters, what they do give a shit about is hairy men in skirts coming to your primary schools telling your boys it's ok to be girls, and forcing schools to discourage "male" behaviour among boys. They will also encourage boys to "explore" and "discover themselves" with other boys
Do I sound like some batshit insane conservative right now who is putting forward strawmans? No. The exact thing happened in Canada. It got so bad that ACTUAL HOMOSEXUALS banded together and rallied against it and encouraged Australians to vote No.

youtube.com/watch?v=A6T5TkRstKE

This is something you should genuinely be worried about dude, I have nothing against gays doing what they want to do, or them having the choice to do what they want to do, but believe me this won't become a choice, it will be FORCED on children

I am absolutely mindblown that Muzzies are the only one fighting against this here

>I am absolutely mindblown that Muzzies are the only one fighting against this here

pretty much all asians are against it, not just muslims

>I honestly don't give a shit about gays getting married

that's why we lost, too many soft indifferent cunts who don't realise what it implies

True that

Slippery slope?

>If some chink shoots you and dumps your body in the ocean you are counted as "missing".

never seen that in the news

>Look how many people go missing every year in Australia and are never found.

you are suggesting all 38,000 missing people each year are dumped in the sea?

this stuff is more common
news.com.au/national/south-australia/belgian-backpackers-desperate-text-message-home-saved-her-life/news-story/a3eabcc641b458b8a61883c61fbd1f94

news.com.au/national/queensland/news/backpacker-horror-british-tourist-held-captive-for-weeks-in-australian-outback/news-story/6e31677f7137bd10cbdc55c809e9c9e4

I'm glad to be in one of the majority 'no' districts, we'll be building a wall to keep the lgbt lovers out
#keepsydneyhetero

Australia actually mostly prefers traditional marriage over same sex marriage, these campaigners succeeded in guilt tripping those people who are just on the fence, or slightly pro-traditional to vote yes. They acted like it was done and dusted, and SSM was already gonna happen, but they may as well still vote yes to be "on the right side of history"

What if the faggots fucked your kid in the arse?

Good luck keeping all the shitskins out. Maybe we should make a circle of butcher shops that have discounts on pork and bacon to keep the cunts out.

I meant for you to reply to this:

>that's why we lost, too many soft indifferent cunts who don't realise what it implies
Don't realize what it implies, but what else can it lead to?

wtf I LOVE bacon now

Should really relax about this, because the second that happens ill literally pic related.

The Chinese would never allow that

I'd enjoy just watching

schools teaching your kids about transgenders and gay rights when they should be learning how to spell, and even encouraging them when they're really impressionable

gay adoption

why stop at letting gays get married?
why not allow polygamy, incest, pedophilia, bestiality, robophilia

it's just totally wrong to accept it as normal
it is like allowing a dog to shit in your dinner

it was a historic day today lads:

The agents of Soros literally outed themselves in parliament today

You work for ASIO, typical pedo protectors..So whats going on gov?

theaustralian.com.au/opinion/dumped-files-show-influence-of-george-soros-on-western-politics/news-story/937a225e62420ea3807bd8308b0dad83

theguardian.com/commentisfree/2017/sep/27/why-is-george-soros-being-dragged-into-the-same-sex-marriage-debate

Nah in on centrelink

I dunno, they've been on good behaviour the past year, and sydney doesn't have a rape epidemic and bashings like europe has

if they leave me alone, I'll leave them alone
if they're not harming anyone, I don't care

to be honest, if muslims gave up sharia law and jihad, the world can get along with them

as long as they don't force others to follow their way

but that's not saying I want the immigration doors open like europe has done

more explicit than that

Labor, Greens, Xenophon and Hinch voted to PROTECT SOROS !

I will join in the ozzies in exterminating all muslims from their land you fucking filthy third world cockroaches. But, then again, the ozzies Jewish politicians would just let more third world trash in.

Good gibs eh?

>when you're fucked from birth

This poor child. Worst yet is they'll no doubt continue their degenerate bloodline.

Yeah all spent on wine

>the australian
>the guardian

INTO THE TRASH

now that I didn't see
Ive been avoiding the news the past few days, I know they're just going to go on and on about their festivals

Do you have to be like "Australia will soon be ours"? Because I will civil war any cunt with my fists no problem.

I searched for 'australia' and 'soros'
those were the only articles
got some better sources that keep an eye on these things?

So you're fine with them displacing actual Australians and leeching off the govts tit? As for opening the flood doors of course they'll vote for that shit, that's what got them here in the first place. Give it a couple more generations and there will only be ahmeds in Sydney and Melbourne. Once they hit critical mass we're all fucked, it's gonna be sharia law and halal snackboxes as far as the eye can see.

really makes you go hmm..

Fuckin digs...So, when are you going to investigate the perps from the government, Clinton Foundation, 20 mill, few years back?

never

Your way of life IS degeneracy. Child marriages, Child rape rings (when outside your shithole muslim countries), general backwater behavior, no incentive for innovation because Islam is designed to keep their mindbogglingly stupid followers content with 'just being muslims' (they're already better than kafir in every way), and no chance of advances through science, seeing how you retards killed off almost every single one of your great "muslim scholars" yourself for "blasphemy" (a muslim shouldn't study anything unrelated to the holy quran).

Islam is tailor-fit for the lowest common denominator of human beings, which is - alongside with your absurdly, animal-like birthrates and violent jihad - probably the reason why Islam thrives so well at the moment. That aside, i don't want you goat/pony fuckers here, so piss of to your paradisaical muslim countries... oh, wait. You barbarians turn everything you touch to shit, so you have to flee into the west to attain an actual standard-of-living. Did you spend just one second thinking about what would be if Australia would be majority Muslim? Who do you think will pay for your welfare? Who will keep the infrastructure in tact? Who will create new things unrelated to the Quran? I tell you what happens: Australia will degrade further and further, until it fell to the same level as the other muslim countries out there. Then morons such as yourself ("how could that happen!? Muh Islam is so great!?") flee to the next non-Muslim western country to "enrich", never understanding that it is your very ideals (and presence) that turns everything you touch into shit.

go read my posts, I don't want ANYONE in the country on centrelink, I want centrelink shut down, they're such a worthless waste of space and money, use the centrelink money to fund businesses and you won't be whining about the next point and maybe this country will invent something useful again

>displacing actual Australians
they're not stealing your job at the kebab shop

>opening the flood doors
WE'RE
F U L L

Fuck off you brown parasite

i luv Uranium

These cunts all need houses. All drive cars. All go to OUR public schools etc etc. Whether you like it or not they're using our shit and the govt is usually paying for it to boot centrelink or not. So we are being displaced you daft cunt.

Memeing we're full isn't going to do fuck all. Because the cunts have already won. We're at record rates per annum of immigration and it's not going to stop anytime soon because BOTH parties support it. The Libs because it devalues labor so they can keep their profits and Labour because lefties have bleeding heart syndrome and can't see how badly they're sending us down shit creek.

so put them in broome and build it into a real city

Make app is exposing white people for what they really are. Simians. White men now eagerly destroy arguably the greatest pillar of their so called race. The beauty of the white woman.

In your desperation. Your sexual frustration. You destroyed your own females greatest tool of war. Her eye liner.

You are exposing yourself to be what you truly are. Albino descended bipedal great apes.

Fully sik brah