CBTS #374 Coming Back + Edition

More Eyes on the Heart of Q
Connect +++ The ++ Countdown + Signals Everything you need to know is on the Qmap.
Read it. Read it again. Questions are Statements? Let it sink in.

1. The purpose is to log events as they happen over the coming days. Everything is connected, Everything has meaning.
2. Yes, we all see the attempts to demoralize us and derail our redpills to the normies. Stay strong lads. Focus. Believe, and make a choice right now: Do you Trust Trump?
3. Stick to your choice.
4. No one tells you what to do, so just do the voodoo you do so well Sup Forums
5. How would *you* succinctly break all this news to your blue-pilled friend? Does the initial message need to answer every detail? Do normies even post here? Bring them along for the ride and celebrations lads.
6. Do just that.
7. Get Comfy, Believe in your bones that we're riding the greatest timeline in existence.

QMAP (The only thing (You) really need)
Legend Text of Q: pastebin.com/rhKwXqcX
anonfile.com/ncw5Xdc7b5/QturnedA.pdf
Advise for your first step into this
PREV CBTS Sealed Indictments are a huge thing. Really.
MSM curiously silent..
UPDATE 1,100+ UNPRECEDENTED

Q confirmed Q trip !ITPb.qbhqo (ctrl f)
Nov14
VERIFIED Q POSTS

SPREAD IT FAR, SPREAD IT WIDE. THEY HAVE NO WHERE LEFT TO HIDE~

The drops by Q are all we need, and that exact format of questions in an answer chain provoke the very feeling we need to share to others. MOCKINGBIRD fucked with the normies, we're here to unfuck it.

Remember. You made a choice. Eyes Wide Open lads, and pray for the protection of those in harms way.
Godspeed to us all.

Other urls found in this thread:

app.smartsheet.com/b/publish?EQBCT=e3d1071b533c412f8bc08ebbb1b444f6
dystopiausa.com/nuremberg-trials-corruption-likely-coming-2017/
tttthreads.com/user/imperator_rex3
tttthreads.com/user/LarrySchweikart
tttthreads.com/user/drawandstrike
tttthreads.com/user/ThomasWictor
archive.is/VUm5R
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/931140567089721344
youtube.com/watch?v=lEver6wnmB0
pastebin.com/zszXk4Zh
mashable.com/2017/11/16/prince-william-cyberbullying/
cbsnews.com/pictures/top-10-wealthiest-senators/
youtube.com/watch?v=VrSxSoM1bws
zerohedge.com/news/2017-11-16/un-diplomat-plunges-his-death-trust-game-gone-wrong
youtube.com/watch?v=3xcI29-VxqE
dhakatribune.com/world/middle-east/2017/11/11/saudi-princess-unveils-kingdoms-dark-side/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Q's letting the world know that ratlines and wealth strings are drying up and being cut. They [Wizards and Warlocks] have already carried out one of the largest silent sweeps in history (The massive amount of pedo-related arrests after Trump was sworn in). Got the lackies on the bottom, flipped 'em, and worked up the chain as much they could. Now the sources of wealth that fueled these entire operations got cut off. (The +++ ++ + is a countdown associated with the bleeding the three groups: SA Rothchild and Soros) The ones in the middle of all this are on their own, and freaking out. With the full weight of the Military, Navy, and everyone Loyal to the American People/Trump in what you might call a position of STRATEGIC PATIENCE against the bad actors left on the stage. Pray for those who are saving the Republic of America.

REMEMBER, WHAT HAPPENED IN SA WILL HAPPEN IN AMERICA

SA > NA > ASIA > EU
>"My fellow Americans, the Storm is upon us..."

KRD (for NORMIES) SUMMARY KEENMIND IS KEEN
MESSAGE TO LURKERS TASKS:
1. PRODUCE Infographs/Memes detailing SA, CF, Fake News etc..
2. Dig into the $$$ trail

Spreadsheet of Answers
app.smartsheet.com/b/publish?EQBCT=e3d1071b533c412f8bc08ebbb1b444f6

Q CONFIRMED SCREENCAP CONFIRMATION Quick RD M-Intel user Saudi theory Big picture
Social Media ThoughtCrime SA timeline Search analytics Theory
THEORISTS: (READ UP)
dystopiausa.com/nuremberg-trials-corruption-likely-coming-2017/
tttthreads.com/user/imperator_rex3 (NEW)
tttthreads.com/user/LarrySchweikart
tttthreads.com/user/drawandstrike
tttthreads.com/user/ThomasWictor

NYT Post (Declaration of war as per Q)
archive.is/VUm5R

thanks for bread

Would you not fuck off with this spam already?

Older breadcrumbs have been linked to OP Posts to reduce information overload

Concise Event Log Nov 10-12 Nov 13-14(some) Nov 14 →

Nov 14 slight repost
Holy Get David RockAChild in fear DAY OF THE ROPE IS NEIGH 10 Days [of Darkness] between Sutherland tweets Vetican Dirt Nov 15 NEW
Clinton Pay4Play Scheme Podesta gets annihilated on twitter FBI McCabe Vault info drop Trump announcement involves New Zealand Before/After pictures of Trump @ dinner Clinton helped CPS Child Trafficking with legislation FBI states ANTIFA = terrorists Whew, soros everyone Trump tweeted +++ Remember Wonderful summery of groups involved John Taylor Gatto Major outages reported across the USA Infographs
Osama Bin Laden History CIA Asset THE SWAMP Follow The Money Killary's History Killary's Body Count Deep State Ratlines Epstein, Weinstein & The Mossad Podesta-Madeleine Comet [not] pingpong Trafficking Arrests BlackRock RV/INTELLIGENCE ALEART EMS BEING PRIMED? DJTjr posts creepybiden U1 Arrests beginning Lots of memes
White Rabbit memes V2 RUNDOWN ON LEAFBRO The only way to cast doubt on the message of Q is to poison the bread before Q posts. Stay strong lads.

Go bomb a car, lush.

Ladies and gents...a true pleasure and will return later this am...

Red Pill Grandma user ...OUT...

Love and Light...

Keep the energy UP...it keeps the shills DOWN..did you notice???

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/931140567089721344

New Trump tweet - China sending an Envoy and delegation to nork.

SUMMARY

Challenge to Fake News on Roy Mooer
@15:40

BATTER OF LEAF BRO, COMPARE IF YOU THINK THIS ONE IS MOLDY >>BACKLINKS
#250-#276 #300-#325 #326-#353 #360 #361 #362 #363 #364 #365
#366 #367 #368 #369 #370 #371

Just how unprecedented are the number of sealed indictments?

I noticed ;-)))

Love and light back to you ..have an awesome day!!

These threads are so fucking annoying.

/ptg/ PRESIDENT TRUMP GENERAL - testing something

These threads are fucking cancer.

Yet, You looooove to come in here, don`t cha?

OP PASTEBIN pastebin.com/zszXk4Zh
>OP PASTEBIN pastebin.com/zszXk4Zh
OP PASTEBIN pastebin.com/zszXk4Zh
>OP PASTEBIN pastebin.com/zszXk4Zh

NEXT BAKER PLEASE USE

I have to go

Reminder that majority of trolls ITT are not paid shills but doing it for lulz and (you)s because you are so fucking easily trollable

cheers for the chemo you shill cunt

Getting spammed HARD. Jumps from thread to thread. That's why the tests.

Thank you Baker

None of this is hapoening

Praying+++
It's really fucking happening!

>THIS!!! ->>> Monica Crowley's comments on Hannity last night!!! If you've been following Q, then you know exactly what she means when she tells the them "it's safe now" and follows up with a prescription for repenting. She knows there has been a shift realignment of the power structure and is calling out the Operation Mockingbirds and fearful presstitutes to rise against their former oppressors!!! THIS IS YUGE! DON"T DISMISS THIS!!! Starts @ 15:40

>Everyone who is tired of these shitty LARPs showing up on Sup Forums is a shill
Fuck off already. How are you idiots rationalising that nothing happened after Trump's speech yesterday aside from Fiji water getting a nice advertisement?

Meme Makers:

"I'm Dianne Feinstein.
It's been alleged I took foreign money to sell you out.
I am worth $$$ on a $$$/year salary"

Here's a good site for the ten wealthiest senators:
cbsnews.com/pictures/top-10-wealthiest-senators/

Current annual salaries:
Congress members (Representatives and Senators): $174,000. Senate and House Majority/Minority Leaders: $193,400. Cabinet members: $199,700. Speaker of the House: $223,500

It looks like the following were businessmen before turning to politics, so probably best to leave them out since their wealth may be considered reasonable: Mark Warner, Herb Kohl, Jay Rockefeller, Frank Lautenberg, Bob Corker

Fuck yes!

Holy fucking shit the spammer is in here now

Wow. Shills are literally spamming now. They really don't like us talking about this.

>twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/931140567089721344

youtube.com/watch?v=VrSxSoM1bws

It's in /ptg/ too. Not just here.

Many mention "Ninth Circle" consisting of members of the Royals, the Catholic Church, alongside the Elite as a main background for several child molesting and murdering cases between 1988 and 2014...

Maybe there is more into it? Shall we dig again into the "pizzagate" direction? There was something into it!

Why do you think shills are spending so much time and effort trying to stop us talking about this, you think?

>
checked

let's dance

It's almost as if shills are afraid we might get somewhere if we continue to dig...

RIP LeafBread. Get back soon, you Canuck bastard.

Long comment faggotry incoming.

Still digging through swamp rat financing today. Answering the questions "Why are they so rich?" is paramount to explaining to normies why the swamp needs to be drained. Most normies get that the gov't is corrupt, but with Mockingbirds singing in their ears, they're not listening to reason. 'Bout time to give them reasons.

Had a thought on the way in today re: the "Iron Eagle" signature. "Iron Eagle" can mean plenty of things, as we've already established - I'm going down the Nazi symbol line here.

We know that Prescott Bush (patriarch of the Bush political family) was a Nazi sympathizer and took part in an attempted corporate coup of the US in the 1930's. The little faggot sank into the shadows during WW2 and rose up into politics as an anti-Red Scare and pro-Planned Parenthood Republican. Put shortly, he's a fucking slimeball, and I would guess his sons didn't fall far from the tree.

It's also established that Soros was a member of the Nazi party during WW2, and though he's since disavowed for optics reasons, he has openly admitted that "those were the best days of his life". We've established that he's running/funding the modern-day libfag Gestapo, and with his wealth and influence he's the tier-3 raidboss after the Saudis and the Rothschilds.

We've also established that EU common law is what governs internet social media (Google, Facebook, Twitter, etc.). Though the EU at large is a steaming pile of shit, the ones on top of this pile (Juncker, Merkel, etc.) are actively shutting down freedom of speech in Western nations. As hinted by Q, the Stasi is still alive and well in Europe, likely with Merkel at the reins.

My hypothesis is that the "Iron Eagle" sig is related to the continued existence of the 1940's Nazi Party, replete with its desire to subjugate and control all non-loyalists in both Europe and the US, now with the added zeal for revenge after WW2. Thoughts?

You guys are pretenders and thats not funny anymore.

Most (not all) of you are missing the Point.

Lets say Mega is a LARP. Than everything is fine and dandy. Have fun running around following some Breadcrumps and help this ARG to come to fruition.

But if Mega is legit and Q was legit. You're all trying to be part of something you are not.

Sure. user is supposed to meme the shit out of stuff. As well as collect Evidence and understand what is given.

But as Mega said : No one can stop it.

Instead pretending to be helping be playing conspiracy and memeing a lot of disinfo (you guys seem to be pretty blind to it) you should start to prepare yourself and your close ones. Get them in the know with what they NEED to know.

Stuff is going to hit the fan soon enough. The Storm is already ongoing, we're just not in the center yet.

Once again :

Instead to focus on this Shit do the World a favor and do not play into the hands of disinfo, and by god stop pretending to be saving the world.

You are NOT needed.

Yeah, that's sure related to all those sealed indictments that you faggots have been prattling on about. Stop falling for LARPs. Stop making threads about LARPs.

Thanks cor baking book an.

NEED NEW BAKER

NEED NEW BAKER

Look in this picture..is that James Alefantis in Rothchilds family photo???
I think It looks like him

Something is happening.

If it is a LARP then it is harmless by definition.

Why you mad bro?

wtf

>prepare love ones
>stay away from this tho

Which is it?

Need better bread. It's stale

I've often wondered why Killary never said much about her hubby Bill when he was caught with you know who!

>But if Mega is legit and Q was legit. You're all trying to be part of something you are not.

If Q was legit, than by definition we are part of it, as Q indicated. You are either entirely ignorant of what Q said, or you're just telling us to shut up. Either way, a lot of effort to silence people on your part.

Yep!!

Prayer meme gaining traction.

Amen.

>cbsnews.com/pictures/top-10-wealthiest-senators/

In case the site goes down, as of 2009:
John Kerry: $238,812,296
James E. Risch: $109,034,052
Richard Blumenthal: $94,870,116
Dianne Feinstein: $77,082,134

I hope they paid you extra for this faggotry.

>zerohedge.com/news/2017-11-16/un-diplomat-plunges-his-death-trust-game-gone-wrong
Tying up loose ends?

999 upsidedown 666

The connections won’t stop haha.

Mark4:10-20
PARABLE OF THE SOWER--REASON FOR TEACHING IN PARABLES.

Tell me which it is.

I said only what someone NEEDS to know. Not al lthe bullshit compiled in here.

For example if the swamp is drained. The normies will lose their shit because they think something terrible is gonna happen.

You only need to seed IMPORTANT inormation.

Not all this SHIT compiled in most of these threads.

Questions get you nowhere, the Answer you have are sufficient, start digging, hit disinfo and become a LARP yourself, thats how the big ones like it.

I have a question for all these "It's filling up the boards" bullshitters who act like they have something better to do. I look at the catalog, and at any one time there are 50 other threads that you can go to, and that's just on pol. There are many other boards on here with many threads on them...your argument is shit, you are following the disinfo document that was posted here a day or so ago, right down to the letter! YOU, yes YOU ARE TRAITORS TO YOUR COUNTRY! I don't use that word lightly...I served I know the penalty for being a traitor...so no more cute little names like "shills" from now on and this goes every believer on this board..Call these traitors out for exactly what they are. And hope to God they get right before they suffer a traitor's fate.

Source of these statistics?

Just another children's charity in the UK. Nothing to see here folks...Praying+++

Why would I read past your first sentence you didn’t answer my question. No thanks on the bait brah.

Who made YOU the boss?

....ughh...so..much ...edge.....
shit you got me bro...are you a hacker?

spend your time in darkness whilst others clean up behind you user.

how hard do you have to punch someone in msm to cover this stuff. do we have to make them?

Best to ignore the concern trolls user. Big developments today, tomorrow and the next...
+++

definitely could be
could also be the black iron-looking cross on top of the R family crest and a few other things.

Amen!
+++

Suggestion for bread, maybe rotate people for different breads. One do a bread, then someone else the next one and so forth. Maybe help to avoid being blocked and shut down.

yes, old news.
he's a R

Good morning to everyone but the shills. I've been reading on dystopiausa blog and found something interesting. This interview with x wife of Saudi alaweed prince specifically stated the city where children are sold and specifically states that BENEFICIARIES of the Saudi royal are the ONLY ONES allowed to traffic the children. Who do we KNOW was a huge beneficiary of Saudi royals? Right the Democrats specifically Clinton cabal! Look past this really pretty princess to the wall behind her!! Article also states she's been arrested. Is trump admin questioning her? 2nd thing- CBS this morning just quoted ivanka as saying "THERE IS A SPECIAL PLACE IN HELL FOR THOSE WHO ABUSE CHILDREN" That sounds like too strong of words to be directed at Moore. I think it was a statement meant for the Democrats to hear. Like letting them know that SHE KNOWS or that her Dad had a message for those listening. What do you think anons? Now I'll read threads and get caught up.

just trying to see how many of you really are as obnoxious as I thought.

Last time : focus on the important information and don't play the disinfo game. you. will. lose.

I'm out

Listen closely!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=3xcI29-VxqE

Something is going on in the Princes Trust

Oh shoot, forgot the link! dhakatribune.com/world/middle-east/2017/11/11/saudi-princess-unveils-kingdoms-dark-side/

Only the first minute or so....the rest is music

Yes....old news..but first time I have seen them together

> Instead pretending to be helping be playing conspiracy and memeing a lot of disinfo (you guys seem to be pretty blind to it) you should start to prepare yourself and your close ones. Get them in the know with what they NEED to know.
> Stuff is going to hit the fan soon enough. The Storm is already ongoing, we're just not in the center yet.

> Get them in the know with what they NEED to know.

But we don't know what we don't know, hence the thread

Another meme idea:

"When did public service become a way to earn millions?"

Then include these stats with photos.

What an enormous waste of time. Thank god you guys aren't doing anything useful.

wanna guess how i know you are new?
fuck off back to plebbit where you can post this garbage with your fellow niggers and numales

the bread is stale. needs reorganization. needs updates. needs hours of work to be more effecctivve

lets see these indictments before we settle on 'nothing'

Lame concern trolls concern troll lamely.

thats cuz Ivanka dont play. shes the savage sister. i see you gurl! ;)

btw, thread 373 is missing. in fact, this is 373, not 374 -.-

>The TrumpenPresidency. Sponsored by Fiji Water.

so much concern for me... not even mrs user cares this much about me.

I kinda feel good even though im being shilled.

Was the blk guy Bruno? He looked suprised Phil said that. These ppl have been holding it right under our noses! And the way be said "Have fun at the party and winked" . disgusting!!

That's what I'm getting at - they're one and the same. The Nazis never really died off, they simply scattered and divested their resources until they attained global power in a less overt way. The "neo-Nazis" we see today are only just that - neo wannabes in comparison to the ideological/financial powerhouse that currently has a vicegrip on the world.

I'd like to see Q confirm this, desu. In the meantime, digging into Congress and the personal finances of representatives matters more. Normies won't immediately jump on the whole "they're all Nazis" line, but if we can show the financial connections between the bought politicians and scumbags who purchased them, we can paint the bigger picture better.

Whoever mentioned the "Why are they so rich??" meme for each of the individual swamp rats, that's a golden idea.

Continue the dig.

Redpill me on when its going to happen so I know this isn't a larp?

repent

Yes, Frank Bruno and yes, he did not like the hints in what Collins was saying. they party together I guess, since Collins knows Bruno is Brut. God damn it..ugly people!

Ultimate faggotry detected. Hitler was the only man who will ever drain the swamp.

can we all take a moment to appreciate Trump bragging about flying unimpeded over North Korea

>youtube.com/watch?v=3xcI29-VxqE

"stand with comet" ?

>thats not funny anymore
Nobody gives a bloody cunt what you think.
Seriously kill yourself.

There are 5 houses in five different colors.

In each house lives a person with a different nationality.

These five owners drink a certain type of beverage, smoke a certain brand of cigar and keep a certain pet.

No owners have the same pet, smoke the same brand of cigar or drink the same beverage.

The question is: Who owns the fish?

These are your hints:

The Brit lives in the red house

The Swede keeps dogs as pets

The Dane drinks tea

The green house is on the left of the white house

The green house's owner drinks coffee

The person who smokes Pall Mall rears birds

The owner of the yellow house smokes Dunhill

The man living in the center house drinks milk

The Norwegian lives in the first house

The man who smokes blends lives next to the one who keeps cats

The man who keeps horses lives next to the man who smokes Dunhill

The owner who smokes BlueMaster drinks beer

The German smokes Prince

The Norwegian lives next to the blue house

The man who smokes blend has a neighbor who drinks water.