Mai Ball

Chapters 52-54 are out. Time for football.

bato.to/reader#e309866f3557d765
bato.to/reader#1e81c2ba50044e21
bato.to/reader#74da6e563b93c99a

Fucking love hotblooded girl's soccer manga with delicious thighs

female kuroko best legballer

I want to pat her forehead.

>3 whole fucking chapters
I fucking love you whoever is doing this.

Is it over yet

Who is the best girl and how come it's every girl?

Franklin team deserve to win more than the main team of dumb girls lusting for they coach

You just answered your own question.

Too bad for them.

The match ended, right? I knew this arc was long so I wanted to wait until the end of the match to read it all at once.

Yeah, looks like namek ended.

I want to commit a crime.

mai dick

Because Inoue is genius blessed by god with talent to bring to the world only best girls.

There's still what 2 or 3 more matches in the tournament? Oh the horror with trying to make all the teams interesting and eating up chapters or they just skip straight to finals.

Twins are cute CUTE!

So is Kijikita going to MC plot armor and asspull wins until the final round then get stomped? Playing to have their coach stay is literally one of the worse motivations ever. Hell, even "we must win or our school closes down" is a better motivation.

i want a chapter where the blonde girl caughts coach putting his 'spell' on mai

Kiiro Arc fucking when??

>Fearless keeper
>Fearless pressing, goal-scoring midfielder
Is Rinka the next Neuer?

She isn't blonde

I wouldn't mind a chapter when Reika gets a spell cast on her too, and Mitsu for that matter.

I hope each girl gets their own chapter like showing their past or some shit, just not soccer related, so we know more about them.

This.

t. Yurifag.

>Reika and Mitsu
Patrician taste, they are the bestest girls.

She deserves the kiss of her dreams.

Don't reply to them.

Mai should share the charm with her herself if you know what I mean.

Then when they're comfortable with each other they can share Best Boy.

Not a bad idea. Honestly I wouldn't be surprised if any of the team mates did a little experimentation with each other, they're all quite close and touchy feely.

In the raws so far, only Mitsu and Reika will get chapters about their everyday life outside the team.

>implying
I just found their motivation to be too shallow.

Meh it was fine. Coach is best girl after all.

Chapter 55 is out and wraps it up.

Shiiit nigga

Thanks for the fast TL guys.

I'm sure this dress is illegal somewhere.

I should rip. I forgot about it.

based

Cute!

>55 is out too

weekend warriors.

If you're talking ripping tanks, we'd really appreciate it - 56 is the last chapter we have tank raws for, which I'm just about to start, and it would be great to have vol.9 and 10 to work from or else otherwise we're onto magazine raws now. The tank bonuses are always so fun.

thank you based anons