Modern liberal art

Liberal Modern art painting sold for 46,437,500
seriously even 2yr old can draw this shit .
> pic related
mobile.twitter.com/ChristiesInc/status/930963628219666432

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/p-TT7GoJ2iw
youtube.com/watch?v=ZQ4CeNu6Vr4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

There is nothing to criticize here unless you're jealous.

That painting in effect is a piece of fiat currency now worth 46 million dollars. The art world is a money laundering scheme.

modern "art" is a scheme for galleries to launder millions.

t.art dropout

Im just laughing at the stupidity of a buyer who seriously has no taste in art

literally this

It's a tax scam created by and for kikes who do not want to pay there way in any society.

Art has been used for money laundering since taxes were created.

There isn't any reason for a creative person to chase visual art. There's nothing left but tablescraps.

good thought user i didn't knew about it
thanks really appreciate it

GOD I love pol every time I visit pol the more new things I learn.

100% this.

It's money laundering for dirty drug/sex slave money

Explain how this has 'laundered' the money, in detail.

Capitalism in action.

Came here to say exactly this.

This isn't a 101 level class nigger. Do you homework.

no it isn't you delusional cunt, it's speculative, next year it'll be worth a million or so more, think of it like bitcoin.

I am jealous I don't know a money laundering Jew who's willing to make me rich in exchange for ruining art.

to whom?
Every non-kike sees this sham for what it is.

100% this
Fuck sake it's so blatant

Where's my fucking money?!
I'll settle for $20 mill.

>This isn't a 101 level class nigger. Do you homework.
>educate yourself
fucking classic cop out, you lose.

>to whom?
the next guy that buys it.

Turns the illegal money into a legal asset as well as making the money itself legal. Basic money laundering senpai do 2 seconds of research

Came to post this. It's such a fucking racket.

>bitcoin
That's a retarded comparison

That's fine but are you Jewish?

Your company has 1million profit, due tax with year end nearing.
You buy some 'office furniture' for 1m , write off 1m as expenses, then put it in trust or other tax avoidance vehicle.
Some folk just wont pay tax.

You know what the really sad part about art auctions is? No one has any idea what the fuck quality art is. Seriously. They have zero clue you could not even talk to these people in depth about something as simple as Van Gogh's life because they don't know it. What these rich people do know though (what they pay people to know) is what artists they should buy so they can look sophisticated.

It may not be a money laundering scam but it's definitely a scam of sorts. It's a combination of rich people with no taste terrified of not being seen as equals in their social circles and 'art analysts' telling them what to buy. It's the art equivalent of buying a ferrari. No taste, just sad, lonely, rich people.

>Turns the illegal money into a legal asset as well as making the money itself legal. Basic money laundering senpai do 2 seconds of research
We all know what money laundering is knobhead, it makes zero sense in relation to this scenario though, explain it step by step regarding this painting, protip, you can't.

>it's to avoid taxes
>spend 20mil on one fucking piece of art
Lolno

It’s money laundering

Next year they will find out he made an off color joke to a girl when he was in junior high, and the painting will be worth nothing.

This
The only reason nobody is investigating this is because it's a rich persons scam. You would be stepping on too many powerful toes.

>Be Chaim
>Buy a scribble from your buddy Rosenstein for $46m
>Your buddy Rosenstein uses that $46m to pay back the debt he owes you from when he borrowed money to buy a scribble off you earlier
>Donate this new $46m scribble to a Charity Auction or Museum
>Take a $46m tax deduction

>thinking modern art is a real thing

nah, its just money laundering. In reality it was probably the world's largest donation to cheese pizza afficianados.

pic related 74 million dollars

For 20 million dollars, I can be anything you want, daddy-o!

>That's a retarded comparison
No it isn't, it's a perfect analogy, both are limited commodities, both go up in value until they don't anymore, last man holding is the sucker, FUCK all to do with 'money laundering', how dumb are you cunts ?

What if the art is just the cover for kid-trading or something?

Money laundering.

It's another form of libtard virtue signaling.
" I have a cultured appreciation for ' fine ' art and am wealthy enough to acquire an extensive collection".

>sell a herd of kids to satanic pedophiles that rule the world
>have fat cash you need to justify having
>put in anonymous, hyper inflated bid for dumb art
>now it's "clean"
>resell later if needed

pssh, you call that art?
THIS is art

>It’s money laundering
fuck... no it's investment in an appreciating asset, how many times do I have to say it ?

>both are limited commodities
Lol are you stupid? Any retard can spit out a shitty panting in 10 min.

No. This is!
Pic related!

Haha they are just insulting our intelligence now.

Yeah, I'm jealous I can't make a bunch of paint circles and get 50 million dollars.

You are like a baby

>t. Money laundry middle man

>what is a tax write-off
>what is 20 million to people who earn hundreds of millions annually
The only trait that runs neck-to-neck with human stupidity is greed.

I literally saw this post and reply to it because I wanted to say the same thing.

>pic related 74 million dollars
They don't make those anymore, the Rothko is dead, there's a limited quantity, next year it'll be worth 84 million, whoever bought it is a smart guy.

You may be onto something here.
Could it be possible to crash the art market this way ?

My mothers neurotic dog made a scratch pattern like that on her kitchen door. Who knew the dog was an artist.

That sort of scheme for individuals makes more sense. The example of a business buying it when they could buy a shit load of other stuff they need that actually is useful didn't make any sense

I don't think it's a scam, because no one knows that they're in on it.
It's just left-wing insanity taken to its absolute exterme.

>What if the art is just the cover for kid-trading or something?
Holy fuck, the level of tin foil hatted buffoonery on pol, ya'll are a lost cause I swear.

If you still can't understand that art is synonymous with money laundering, rinsing, child trafficking and pedogate I don't know what to tell you.

This painting represents ~100 or so kids. The person who sells these children has to have a reason for having this money. They purchase art which can then be resold. This is how the entire system operates - through art.

This is very introductory stuff

Omg you racist you can't post that, it's not ok to be white

This is objective fact, it's not conspiracy it is quite literally proven admitted reality. You're embarrassing yourself

Bitcoin another money laundering operation, I can’t tell if this was clever click bait or me being that dense and responding....You deserve a YOU.

A challenger appears
youtu.be/p-TT7GoJ2iw

>Any retard
And a copy by 'any retard' will be worth zero on the art market.

As is the film industry.

>Yes this blockbuster film absolutely cost £200 million to make, yes, because uh... Marketing costs an' sheeit

I think it would actually be harder to launder money either Btc, most exchanges require personal info. Unless you plan to unload it all through cash transactions

>This

>The 2002 film My Big Fat Greek Wedding was considered hugely successful for an independent film, yet according to the studio, the film lost money.[15] Accordingly, the cast (with the exception of Nia Vardalos who had a separate deal) sued the studio for their part of the profits. The original producers of the film have sued Gold Circle Films due to Hollywood accounting practices because the studio has claimed the film, which cost less than $6 million to make and made over $350 million at the box office, lost $20 million.[16]

>this shitty art is magically worth a fortune because I've heard of the guy who made it
That's absolutely ridiculous. Second, that guy could keep shitting these out. There's nothing limited about it.

Nope, but I've seen the inside of the art market first hand so it annoys the hell out of me when poltards start hurr durring about money laundering.

Jesus they do look alike!

>Some nigger with 46 million dollars of dirty money wants the money to be legit.
>His friend has a siezure on the campus. >They act like campus siezure is art.
>Dirty money guy bids 46 million on campus siezure.
>The money is now legal and clean.

>hey Larry how much are those pizzas and hotdogs for?
>$50M, Chaim
>I've got a cousin who can meme that amount into existence in an hour

>I was a cog so I think I know what the machine does
Sad

>nobody has posted this yet
Come on Sup Forums

sup shlomo?

To cover up human trafficking or illegal weapon sales. This has been common knowledge for a while.

>Liberal Modern art painting sold for 46,437,500

MONEY LOUNDERING / CHILD TRAFFICING

ever wondered why Podestas are so into "art collecting"? they use "art" as currency when buying/selling kids most likely.

>If you still can't understand that art is synonymous with money laundering, rinsing, child trafficking and pedogate I don't know what to tell you.
>This painting represents ~100 or so kids. The person who sells these children has to have a reason for having this money. They purchase art which can then be resold. This is how the entire system operates - through art.
>This is very introductory stuff
You sir, are a delusional cunt, if I could smack you around the head I'd not hesitate to do it.

Can someone give me a simple explanation to how this would happen? Though i am familiar with money-laundering, just assume i know nothing about it to keep things simple.

Guess who?

youtube.com/watch?v=ZQ4CeNu6Vr4

>This is objective fact
Care to back up your insane ramblings with some evidence ? thought not.

>cy twombly
>girls
LOL

Modern art is a CIA thinktank plan to taunt Communist nations about how free-thinking everyone else is. Its also used to launder money.

Prove that it isn't money laundering.

I'm proud of you Sup Forums. It only took a few months to educate enough of you on the way the art world works. Money laundering, tax avoidance, all that jazz.

Can you be my girlfriend so my parents will stop thinking I'm gay?

>I have cocaine I want to sell.
>You want to buy $46 437 000 worth of cocaine
>I can’t legally justify buying all kinds of real estate
>I spend $500 on a canvass, some paint, brushes and spend 30min drawing a painting called “Down Syndrome on Steroids”
>I put it up for auction
>You buy it for $46 437 500
>Perfectly legal sale, I’m a good artist that doesn’t have to explain my new Lamborghini and 3 villas on the coast
>I quietly deliver the cocaine to your house.

Replace ‘cocaine’ with ‘herd of kids’ as the other user said, or anything along those lines.

Was that painted with unicorn blood or what ?

10/10 post

Has everybody read The Painted Word by Tom Wolfe yet?

probably an aryan preschooler

100 hundred kids? Dude fresh young slaves go for an easy 200-300 bucks in North Africa.

>That's absolutely ridiculous. Second, that guy could keep shitting these out. There's nothing limited about it.
He's fucking dead, he can't shit shit out anymore, he died in 2011, there will be no more shitting out, limited commodity, copies are worthless, only originals are sought after.

>be jew
>go to temple
>fellow jew has an art student young adult
>give charity to fellow youngster jew by buying their paintings for $1000 or so (don't worry you'll get paid back in kind from other jews)
>put ugly painting into self storage unit with hundreds of other ugly paintings
>tax season comes up
>pull a few paintings out of the storage unit
>invite jewish art dealer to dinner party
>jewish art dealer evaluates painting as worth 2 million dollars
>donate art to museum
>write off 2 million dollars off taxes

>>put in anonymous, hyper inflated bid for dumb art
>>now it's "clean"
>>resell later if needed
literally the market decided that this painting was worth 46M. the opening bid was probably only a few million. plus christies will keep a record of who buys the painting specifically for a future buyer to verify that the owner of the painting did indeed purchase it from christies at auction.

these are ultra wealthy art lovers. i think the more likely conspiracy is that the person that purchased this painting keeps the original and sells a forgery to someone later on.

yeah but jews don't want to fuck niglets. they want your daughter

No, is it good? Is it about the art scene?