Dragon Ball Super

Can we please have a civil thread now?
Both Vegito and Gogeta are rad, okay.

First for salty gogetacucks
non-canon

I legitimately don't see how this is a thing.

It's just Goku and Vegeta fusing.

Like 2+2 = 4 niggas no matter how you look at it.

Gogetacucks will defend that Gogeta has water wings on.

Personally I don't care, I never saw the movie he showed up in and I never watched GT far enough to see him show up there either.

So he basically doesn't exist to me.

Fusion dance round x+rounddown(y)=2 with x=1// since x=y need to be the same for the fusion dance to work
Potara fusion x + y = 2.xxxx powerlevels dont need to be the same which means everything can be added together

WHAT DID I JUST SAY.

Fusion dance: x+y
Potara: x*y
It's as simple as that.

This

But even with Fusion dance, as we saw with Gotenks, combining their minds makes them more talented and experienced overall, so it allows them to achieve transformations with little effort.

I was under the impression Vegito/Gotenks had to relearn how to transform into SSJ and SSJ2 but they figure it out so fast that it's hard to spot them struggling for a moment to do it

Then you have Gotenks brute forcing his way to SSJ3 after seeing Goku do it.

Goten/Trunks specifically trained to achieve SS3 in a fused state though, in the Time Chamber.
They literally trained in their fused state for YEARS.

>Zamasu's immortality is fucked because he's half-Black
>Vegetto destroys Zamasu's body
>Zamasu becomes a spirit
>Vegetto defuses somehow
>Goku presses the Zeno button
huh
dunno how I feel about this

More like 2 weeks.

Nope, they trained for about a week or two.

No they weren't even a day in real time inside the time chamber because buu got impatient

In the PV Vegitto has remarkly sick moosles
Is this the beginning of gains kino?

They didnt even saw goku turn ssj3 in the manga. They managed to turn ssj3 by themselves. HAlf sayians are hella broken

Why is it called the Future Trunks arc? That's stupid. It should have been the Goku Black or Zamasu arc.

Because trunks will be the one killing of zamasu

YOU CAN'T MULTIPLY because it changes the unit

Like 5 meters * 5 meters isn't 25 meters, it's 25 SQUARE meters.

Also you would get wildly different results depending what measurement system you were using.

Like how 1 km * 1 km = 1 square km
But 1000 m * 1000m = 1,000,000 square m

fuck you retard

How long til ep 66?

That's even more stupid.

Well deal with it

nah, its zeno.

>fucking square meters
We're talking about powerlevels, not football stadiums you absolute fucking savant retard.

7 hours 20 mins.

Trunks desyroys zamasu body.
Zeno gets rid of zamasu's spirit.

I'm totally okay with this.

Character wars are usually retarded, specially since they attract all these crossboardes that only know how to spew "cuck".

All you salty Jobcuckto faggots are going to have to suck my balls after the new episode.

How can trunks do anything against merged Zamasu, isnt that what Vegetto is for.

Potara and Dance are just two different equations, Goku and Vegeta being variables.

Jobgitcuck is going to job and Cucks will use his retarded spirit bomb sword+the power of friendship to pull a win out of his ass

Screencap this

Trunks is the special snowflake that gets instant powerups for no reason now. He will save the day.

Lightsaber

>But even with Fusion dance, as we saw with Gotenks, combining their minds makes them more talented and experienced overall,

That's just your headcanon interpreting stuff as you see fit.
The only confirmed difference is Potara is better.

Trunks will fuse with Zeno.

>Screencaping this childish meme shitfest that is your post.
Don't you feel embarrassed when you type thngs like Jobgitcuck? Go back to Sup Forums faggot and take your shitty meme with you.

so a god slaying sword.

>comparing real life units with fictional power level shit
>thinking toriyama put any kind of thought into this
Found the autist.

>ever liking fusion characters

>makes them more talented and experienced
Maybe more talented but Gotenks lack of experience was very noticeable. I mean, they lost because they got cocky.

t. Salty Vegitocuck
Gonna need a lot of buckets to catch those salty tears tonight you fucking Vegitodrone.

Genkidama sword since the summary said about an attack that holds all the hope of humanity

Careful, if you imply that Vegito isn't the greatest character in the history of fiction everyone will sperg out.

I wish they haven't put all this fusion shit in this arc, seems like it attracts this kind of retards.

200 people left is going to power a sword to kill a merged god. What a load of crap. Would have been better if it was his chaotic god Ki fused into the sword.

I hate Future Trunks's magical bullshit so fucking much.

>implying Vegitotards aren't just as bad if not worse

Fusion denial fags are butthurt we got a fusion so now they've transformed into Gogeta denial fags.

I was hoping to see Vegetto in the Omni Tournanment not this arc. Should have done something for trunks. Like give him a unique form like Gohan. maybe some normal+god Ki = different Ki form

It's just Dragon Ball threads in general. If it wasn't this it would be people bitching and moaning about Gohan.

What if Gogeta and Vegito fused?

>sword
>literally made out of hope

>spoilers says Trunks will destroy Zamasu's body
>Trunks will kill Zamasu, screencap this xD

user, that's not how predictions work

Trunks has already been handed vast amounts of retarded shit. "Improved" SS2, the false SSB nonsense, now this fucking spirit sword bomb.

Fuck off, Trunks needs to stay gone forever after this arc.

Best boi
Stop complaining just embrace his greatness

Retard

Nobody is going to embrace your shitty Mary sue trunksfag.

>false SSB
*true SSB
ftfy

This. People can complain all they want, but it will be best boy who will save the day.

Zamasu terrorized his timeline and killed his mother in front of him. He is the most deserving of dealing the fatal blow.

Considering the threads get ruined thanks to a gogetafag, no

But are they the Radest?

Oh, I agree. I like trunks myself but he doesnt have the power to do it.

Trunks and Mai for cutest couple.
I would say GB and Zamasu, but they aren't a couple anymore.

Same with Geetz and Goku

All this salt because trunks gets to kill the strongest current villain in the series and not vegito/vegeta/goku/gohan.
People quickly changed their tune after trunks first re appearance.
He has great potential deal with it.

>Retard

Not an argument, keep trying gocucketa

>Toei managed to make Future Trunks unlikeable
Wow

Nobody is radder than Raditz

>Fucking Super is TRASH, Goku and Vegeta show, actually NO, just GOKU SHOW, FUCK THIS
>What, Trunks actually does some shit? What the FUCK, SUPER IS FUCKING TRASH, I WANT MY GOKU SHOW

I actually never cared much for him before the current arc.

>GB and Zamasu aren't a couple anymore
No, user. Their fusion was like the conception of Merged Zamasu, meaning that he is their son.

Kill yourself retards.

If I use a power level scale where SSB Goku and SSB Vegeta both have a power level of approximately 1 arbitrary unit, that's a completely valid system.

Since 1 x 1 = 1 then SSB Vegito wouldn't actually be any stronger than either of them individually. Makes perfect sense.

If I used a different scale where SSB Goku and SSB Vegeta both have a power level of approximately 10 (using a different arbitrary unit) and this would still be completely valid, but then SSB Vegito would have a power level of 100; Goku and Vegeta didn't get any stronger than in the previous example (I used used a different unit) but Vegito got 10 times stronger. Makes perfect sense.

Likewise I could use a measurement system where normal humans have a power level of 1 septillion, in which case 2 normal humans Potara-fusing would be drastically more powerful than ANY non-Potara character in the franchise. Makes perfect sense.

If you believe in multiplying power levels together actually makes sense you literally need to kill yourself because the planet is better off without your severe mental retardation.

Nah he still best boy you salty faggot
now piss off you spics

It's almost like they want Super to be the Goku and Vegeta show or something

Gogito?

>walls of autistic text
Calm down, m8.

Place your bets, ladies and ningentlemen! Will Future Trunks:

>go back to Future Timeline and never be seen again
>have his timeline be merged with the main timeline
>go back to the past and live with them, along with Mai
>die and eat shit
or
>a NEW CAR

Place your bets, folks

Yeah, and we all know love dies the second you have a kid.

Tea

2 or 3

Zeno demands some kind of sacrifice for people having broken the time travel rule and trunks will be the one to go since he started it all. thats why the title of the eoisode is goodbye trunks

I was thinking that maybe he will die after killing Zamasu, then get revived when Zeno shows up, and then Zeno will take Trunks as his new friend and Mai goes with them too.

>Trunks and Mai start living with the cast
>He doesn't need to fight for the future anymore so he spends the rest of his days fucking with Mai and getting a job

>Black Arc has just showed us what would happen if Gohan was relevant

>implying Salad Prince would let his heir slack off like Japanese Superman did

Will the subs go with Vegito or Vegerot?

They literally confirm in a data book that vegitto is gokus PL x vegetas PL. Sit the fuck down nigger.

T.disgustingspics

>go back to Future Timeline
Considering he is not in the ending anymore. He will probably stay with Mai and the survivors

Admit that multiplication yields nonsensical results depending what measurement system you're using.

For example, if I'm using a power level measurement system where Goku and Vegeta are both 0.5, then that's a completely legitimate system, but Potara fusion multiplying their power levels together would actually make them WEAKER, because 0.5 x 0.5 = 0.25. Does that actually make sense to you?

Eat shit moron.

>Vegerot
what?

>retards actually believing nonsensical bullshit because they saw it in a book

>great, another trunks to NOT train

I wouldn't mind trunks getting to do shit if the buildup wasn't so half-assed to the point that Trunks is magically capable of pulling skills out of his ass like early DB Goku.

Vegeta + Kakarot
instead of
Vegeta + Kakarotto

Go eat a dick, nerd. Nobody cares about that shit.

>re-reading the manga until...
Gohanfags btfo

Your tears sustain me.

Trunks trains with Geetz. That's how we found out about their Super Saiyan powers.

Enjoy dying of actual retardation.

idiotic Gohanfags btfo
ftfy