Defend this Sup Forums

youtube.com/watch?v=lJFqvRwOiis

Other urls found in this thread:

cbsnews.com/news/outrage-police-shooting-drunk-driver-paradise-california-officer-patrick-feaster/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

he didn't do nothing

take it to a jury trial

>black people get the most tickets
Do they really want a statistics battle?

He dindu nuffin. We need mo money fo dem programs. Blah blah blah white people are evil blah blah blah communism is wonderful. OH LORDY JESUS HE DEAD THEY KILT MA BABY BOY LORD HELP ME JESUS

The timeless debate: who do I hate more? Marble-mouthed niggers or fucking disgusting pigs on a power trip?

ACAB

>niggers don't know jaywalking is a crime

Get the laws changed. Very simple.

It is just a bull shit law.

implying we care about niggers

bet he can jaywalk all he wants back in africa

>officer wants to reprimand a nigger for jaywalking
>nigger proceeds to record himself chimping out and refusing to take any kind of advice from the officer, fighting every point he makes, even though he just observed him making an offense

If he had just been marginally polite, he would've walked away without a ticket

>jaywalking and arguing with the cop who is just a dick
>go to court and debate with judge who actually has control over what happens

>been marginally polite

Really if you just say "Sorry, I was in a hurry it won't happen again," it's not gonna be an issue. The problem is that instead of questioning whether or not they broke a law, they question the legitimacy of the law itself and the authority of the police officer.

did the cop go to jail?

receive ticket
"thanks officer"

> Break the law
> Question the legitimacy of the Law
> Question the officer's integrity

I really don't like our Police system in general but niggers take this shit to a whole new level.

yeah that cop is retarded and so it the law.

but it seems to me that this video is trying to portray some "racist american police" narrative, which is pathetic.

my friend got fined for jaywalking in belgium when he was 14. he was a white kid, maybe the belgian police is racist too?

>*GORGEOUS*

Btw does anyone actually understand why Jwalking laws exist? Ever been to a niggerhood where they cross the street anywhere they feel like? They straight up dart out in the middle of the street as youre driving and expect you to slam on the brakes to avoid hitting them.. Its also how they carjack you by running up fast to your window pretending to be crossing.

Nope, no charges brought against him either

Fucking pigs.

Story?

>no charges brought against him either
Didn't hte dead guy have family or what?

>nigger does something illeagal
>nigger is getting held responsible

das racist

fucking niggers....

>drunk driver takes cop on chase
>crashes
>as he's climbing out of the vehicle, fat cop casually shoots him in the throat twice, killing him instantly

actually wait, scratch that - there was no chase. he just crashed on his own. sorry for the misinfo, you can just read about it here: cbsnews.com/news/outrage-police-shooting-drunk-driver-paradise-california-officer-patrick-feaster/

indeed. apologize for their directly observed inappropriate behavior. get let off with a warning or at the most receive a ticket.

or start going how you dindunuffin refuse to cooperate sreech and moan.

bonus points would be to start physically struggling with the cop, or try to grab something quickly form your waistband -- you can have your own personal post-humus chimp-out.
Now you have to limit yourself with crying on tv while concerned looking TV personas tut-tut this extreme and blatant racism perpetrated against you.

lol

>jaywalking is a meme