Circumcision

>Is it like shaving your beard? Cutting your hair? Trimming your nails?
Cast aside your millennial butthurt at your boomer parents for blindly going 'yeah sure' when you were born, and really think about circumcision for a second.

Also I would like to know how common this practice is in other countries namely: Canada, Australia, UK, and Germany.

It's a fucking surgery with permanent consequences. No, it's not anything like trimming your nails, and it's not really a matter of hygiene or health.
If you prefer mutilating your newborn's genitals to having an awkward conversation with your three-year-old about pulling the skin back when they wash their dick, then you're a shitty parent.

Foreskin protects the glans, without it it first get overstimulated and later dry and insensitive, not to mention there is more touch receptors on your foreskin then on your fingertips.

Circumcision is barbaric on many levels, not to mention the trauma the kid gets (you can't give anesthesia to newborns).

Circumcision is a Jewish slave brand. Pure and simple.

This, can't extend enough how grateful I'm my dad protected me from my mom by not letting her mutilate the fucking tip of my dick.

OH WOULD YOU LOOK AT THIS, PEOPLE REGENERATING THE FORESKINS. WOW I'D ONLY PEOPLE WOULD VISIT THEIR WEBSITE THEY WOULD KNOW FOREGEN TO BE TRUE.

at what point in america's history did circumcision become so popular?

>having an awkward conversation with your three-year-old about pulling the skin back when they wash their dick, then you're a shitty parent.

It's not awkward, you bathe your kid at that age. Teaching him to wash his dick is part and parcel.

Obviously not, the things mentioned regrow on their own. Foreskin does not.

I don't know a lot about the dicks of men in Europe.
I read that being uncut is the default unless you're a muslim or a jew.

You can't regenerate touch receptors, those are permanently destroyed, you can only stretch out and grow scar tissue.

>taking a shower with soap and water
>or permanently removing a piece of genitalia for cosmetic reasons

>not reading Foregen's website
It's like your TRYING to cause pointless arguing

1776 wasnt it?

The nerves are completely gone. You cannot regenerate those.

I just started restoring my foreskin. I'll never get the nerves back but at least the glans will be protected and the functionality will be restored. Just a reminder of what the Jews do to their Goyim, and never to trust them.

In the 40s, by Abraham Wolbarst and Abraham Ravich. You do the linguistics/genetics on those names.

Even at the time most of the medical profession knew their arguments (muh cancer and hygiene) were known to be lies.

It doesn’t grow back though...

>yet another user that hasn't READ their website
Hey ya know FOREGEN will regenerate your foreskin with all its nerves back

America is the only country on the planet where having a mutilated non-natural penis is considered normal and having a regular penis that hasn't been massacred is "disgusting" and "wrong".
Backwards ass country.
>Bu-bu-bu-BUT IT LOOKS BETTER.
>Bu-bu-bu-BUT IT'S MORE HYGENIC.
Fuck off with your mental gymnastic bullshit trying to justify why you have half a cock.

>FOREGEN will regenerate your foreskin with all its nerves back

>trimming your nails
grows back
>cutting your hair
grows back
>shaving your berad
grows back
>choping a part of your cock
doesn't grows back, and makes you less sensitive as that part is usually with loads of pleasure receptors

hmm you tell me

its good if you are 2000 years ago and you want your people less hedonistic, more productive, and more healthy

Not so good with modern medicine, and cleaness, actually gives meaning to fucking

Uk is either religious or medical procedure

We don’t do it for vanity like you burgermutts

>>Is it like shaving your beard? Cutting your hair? Trimming your nails?
It's basically like removing your eyelashes and nose hairs. People do it for aesthetic reasons, not realising that they exists for a purpose. The only difference being is that they grow back - foreskin can't. All these nerve endings will be lost in time, like tears in the rain.

Sounds like a lot of European men have tried to have sex with American tourists only to have their ego smashed when their ant eater is looked at with disgust. I didn't have a choice in the matter, but I don't see any downside, especially if we get set back to the stone age by nukes. You guys can enjoy the dick cheese after the bombs drop. We'll come bail you out again and help repopulate the continent.

No it's more like removing the cartilage part of your nose and leaving the nostrils exposed looking like voldemort

>user does whatever the Jew tells him and never showers
You should cut off your top knuckles user, that way your fingernails will never get dirty

The ultimate slave will defend even his branding.

Half-cocked cuck.

yes i think its only 10% of our population, cant find the article rn, mostly muslims, niggers, and jews, and in some cases germans, but they had to get it removed for medical reasons.

What kind of fish is that?

My dick is in intact. my parents had different faiths so I was left un mutilated.